VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old May 18th, 2019 #1
Ned Hiller
Banned

Default Chuck Norris, the Actor Who Left Jewllywood is Now Independent and Financially Successful

After realizing that Hollywood is owned by Jews, Chuck Norris left Hollywood and found tremendous success establishing his own businesses. He established a ranching company, a mineral water company, and a video game company developing video games for smartphones with him as the main character. The stupid Jews in Hollywood thought they could screw a red-pilled polymath like Chuck Norris but his genius allowed him to go beyond martial arts and acting and diversify into multiple successful businesses.

Old May 18th, 2019 #2
Ray Allan

Default Good for Carlos Rey (Chuck Norris's real name)

"Braddock! Braddock! Brad--aaagghh!"

Just picture the gook soldiers as jews or 'murcan green nigger ZOGbots, especially with the child rape scene.

(His character Col. James Braddock banged a gookess and had a mixed-race kid in this movie, but that's another matter)

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Last edited by Ray Allan; May 18th, 2019 at 03:31 AM.

Old May 18th, 2019 #3
Gladiatrix

Default He's a kike lover

Another hollyweird cuckservative, like John Voight.

Old May 18th, 2019 #4
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post

Just picture the gook soldiers as jews or 'murcan green nigger ZOGbots, especially with the child rape scene.

Old May 18th, 2019 #5
Ned Hiller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Thank you for this information, I did not even know this and it shows just how far the rot of the Jewish leftism runs deep, but at least Chuck left hollywood and is now running businesses to make money instead of being a complete cuck to the Jews. Give it time, it was a difficult decision to make for him to leave hollywood, and simply leaving that cesspool of leftism is already a milestone, and eventually he will come around and stop supporting the Jews entirely.

Old May 18th, 2019 #6
Ray Allan

Quote:
I didn't know that about Chuck Norris either, but it figures.

The Platoon scene is a movie, not real life. Green niggers are scum from the top down.

Old May 18th, 2019 #7
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I didn't know that about Chuck Norris either, but it figures.

The Platoon scene is a movie, not real life. Green niggers are scum from the top down.
Well, I think your Chuckie Norris scene was a movie (I am not familiar with any of his work) scene as well.

I'm sure green niggers of all countries did this.

Old May 18th, 2019 #8
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Hiller View Post
Thank you for this information, I did not even know this and it shows just how far the rot of the Jewish leftism runs deep, but at least Chuck left hollywood and is now running businesses to make money instead of being a complete cuck to the Jews. Give it time, it was a difficult decision to make for him to leave hollywood, and simply leaving that cesspool of leftism is already a milestone, and eventually he will come around and stop supporting the Jews entirely.
I wasn't trying to be mean. People get this jew bullshit rammed into their brains from infancy here in the Kwa. We all were indoctrinated in our youth. I don't even know who this Chuckie ass is but remember reading about him somewhere.

Old May 19th, 2019 #9
Ray Allan

Quote:
I wasn't trying to be mean. People get this jew bullshit rammed into their brains from infancy here in the Kwa. We all were indoctrinated in our youth. I don't even know who this Chuckie ass is but remember reading about him somewhere.
Hard to believe you don't know who Chuck Norris is. But maybe that's a good thing. I don't watch newer movies, so I don't know who most of the big Jewywood stars are after about the 1990s, don't really care, either.

Old May 25th, 2019 #10
steven clark

Default Chuck Norris, the Actor Who Left Jewllywood is Now Independent and Financially Successful

Yeah, Norris was hot stuff in the 80's for all the wannabe tough guys. Before him there was Billy Jack, who just didn't fill the bill. When I was in the army in the 70's, there was one gut in my outfit who was nuts about Billy Jack, even wearing the Indian hat he wore.

Norris...I remember Walker, Texas Ranger TV series, and how every third script seemed to deal with Neo-Nazis or white supremacists trying to take over the country. Really cranked-out scripts. And there was a lot of this 'Cherokee blood' thing a lot of white working class guys have for having that smidgen of Indian blood. of course Walker had that, and so every fourth script had him joining the Indians fighting bad white guys.
I guess Elizabeth Warren kind of chilled the Indian blood stuff for now.

Then, as was the fashion, Walker's 'best friend' and fellow agent was black, pretty much like Mel Gibson's Lethal Weapon series. So, Norris may have been all American, but he was PC as hell.

At least the series was shot in Texas.
If he's independent now, more power to him.

Old May 25th, 2019 #11
Longbaugh

Norris thinks he's part Cherokee in real life. He's also a biblethumper.

His bio says he's 5'10". I've met him. He is not 5'10". More like 5'7".

He's a nice guy, but he's very naive.

He's not one of us, I assure you.

Old May 25th, 2019 #12
Ray Allan

I thought the 1980s Missing In Action movies were cool back then but not now, even though the clip I posted is good for comedic value. It's still Cold War-era propaganda, same as the Rambo series. The last episode of Walker, Texas Ranger I ever watched was one aired not long after the Waco holocaust which featured a Branch Davidian-like church and its evil David Koresh-type leader who oversaw the "compound" with a reign of terror until Chuckie Norris and his negro buddy shut it down.

Thread