Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 6th, 2005 #1
_DC_

Default JAG and Walker, Texas Ranger

Both of these TV shows are aimed at a conservative audience that wants some law and order. Both shows seek to corrupt that audience.

In Walker, Texas Ranger, Chuck Norris' sidekick is a nigger. There are lots of dirty racists around, whose vile comments the nigger endures stoically while doing his job. The man's man Walker shows the way: he's tough, he enforces the law, and he loves nigs at the same time. The audience is supposed to think that gee, maybe it isn't about race after all.

In JAG, Harm Rabb's sidekick is a part-Iranian woman. There are many episodes when officers or grunts are being sexist, causing trouble for enlisted women. Rabb tells one of them: "You were born in the wrong century. Today there are many women who serve in the Navy, and they serve with pride." After September 11th 2001 this show quickly became a neocon propaganda machine: the Arabs oppress women, etc. The liberal media want a woman whose son has just died in Iraq to say she has changed her mind about the war now, but she is still proud that he fought for liberty and she wants the media to leave her alone.

In one memorable episode the Secretary of Defense is arrested in France and tried for crimes against humanity because of the war. The French prosecutor is a cross between snotty Frenchman and arrogant Gestapo, with little round glasses to make him look extra crooked. The Secretary of Defense looks innocent and sensitive when the snotty Frenchman hurls accusations at him, the poor public servant who is merely protecting his country from terrorists. The French prosecutor loses the case, and the Secretary walks right up to him and invites him over for dinner. The prosecutor is stunned, but the Secretary says please, our countries have been allies for hundreds of years, and we shouldn't let this little disagreement come between us. (Which side renamed French fries "freedom fries"? Right down the memory hole it goes; here, the roles are reversed.) The Frenchman is moved by this conciliatory gesture.

In short, a show about a man's man in uniform, Harm Rabb, who follows the ZOG doctrines of race-mixing, feminism and neocon wars for Israel. The conservative audience is thrown a bone with the uniforms and military environment, the better to make them swallow the ZOG agenda.

Old July 6th, 2005 #2
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Default Walker and JAG

Two shows that I absolutely detest. I have never sat through a complete episide of either.

Old July 6th, 2005 #3
New Order

Chuck Norris has at least partial mestizo blood in him, his dyed blond hair notwithstanding.

Old July 9th, 2005 #4
Pendit
52% Raw Hatred

Default Chuck Norris Good and Bad

The only episode I saw of JAG involved some queers getting harassed in the military. After that, I decided to call the show FAG. I don't remember the details of that particular episode, I just remember my friend (who insisted on watching it in the first place) was ready to kill every faggot in the world.

As for ol Chuck. I've always appreciated his martial arts abilities. I like it when a white man (or almost white) beats the gooks in their own private game. Here are some good and bad things about Chuck.

The Good:
From 1964 to 1968, Chuck won many State, National, and International amateur karate titles. In 1968, Chuck fought and won the World Professional MiddleWeight Karate championships by defeating the World's Top Fighters. He held that title until 1974 when he retired undefeated.

In 1968, Chuck was inducted into the Black Belt Hall of Fame as Fighter of the Year. In 1975, he was inducted as Instructor of the Year and in 1977, Chuck received the honor of Man of the Year.

Chuck is also founder and President of United Fighting Arts Federation with over 2,300 black belts all over the world.

In 1997, Chuck achieved another milestone in his life by being the first man ever in the Western Hemisphere to be awarded an 8th degree Black Belt Grand Master recognition in the Tae Kwon Do system. This was a first in 4,500 years of tradition.

Actively involved with the Make A Wish Foundation for 20 years by making dreams come true for terminally ill children.

The Bad:
Being the spokesperson for United Way, doing an eight-minute commercial, which helped bring in over two billion dollars

The Jewish Humanitarian Man of the Year Award.

BMI Music Television Award for Walker, Texas Ranger theme song, "Eyes of a Ranger".

Motivational speaker for many Christian ministries, such as T.D. Jakes Ministry, Trinity Broadcasting, and Bill Glass Crusade.

Old July 10th, 2005 #5
New Order

Chuck Norris' wife at the time, now his ex, cheated on him with a GROUP of negroes. Now that was one POS 'white' woman.

Old July 10th, 2005 #6
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Order
Chuck Norris' wife at the time, now his ex, cheated on him with a GROUP of negroes. Now that was one POS 'white' woman.
Good Lord!!!

Think on that for just a moment, as revolting as the thought is. Can anyone think of a WORSE thing that a wife could do to humiliate her husband (short of physical mutilation)? Fucking not just ONE nigger, as bad as that would be, but a GROUP of niggers.

YUCK!!!

Old July 10th, 2005 #7
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin
Good Lord!!!

Think on that for just a moment, as revolting as the thought is. Can anyone think of a WORSE thing that a wife could do to humiliate her husband (short of physical mutilation)? Fucking not just ONE nigger, as bad as that would be, but a GROUP of niggers.

YUCK!!!

That should be enough to turn any decent white man against nigrows and white trash whores.

What he should have done was take his frustrations out on his dark co-host.

Old July 10th, 2005 #8
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnjewburn
That should be enough to turn any decent white man against nigrows and white trash whores.

What he should have done was take his frustrations out on his dark co-host.
Unfortunately he probably enjoyed it, I've seen Chuck Norris interviewed on CNN and he comes off very FAGGY. I think the guy takes it in the ass from well hung Groids himself so I don't think he can criticize his ex-wife for getting some of the same action!

Old August 2nd, 2005 #9
Nxhiku

The kind of thing my sister and I used to watch together simply to make fun of. I can't criticise the acting in these shows, as I've never seen Chuck Norris act. What I mean to say is that he could take a few lessons from the title character in Week-end at Bernies. When does Lee Greenwood get his own show? As for Norris coming off as Gay, that just adds to his credit. I can hardly wait for him to single-handedly save the Fab 5 from a gang of gay-bashers, only to be rewarded for his efforts with a Queer-Eye make-over. Mystery Science Theater did one of their talk-over spoofs of his Invasion USA years ago. In one of his movies he actually played the adopted son of a Yehud, too.

Thread