Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 29th, 2008 #1
canuck57

Default Very special news....Russia got hold of all military secrets of Israel.

http://www.effedieffe.com/content/view/4189/166/

News comes from a very credible italian website..

If someone can translate it....

http://digg.com/world_news/Satellite...urmansk_Russia

i just found this link in an Israeli newspaper

Old August 29th, 2008 #2
JayDee
92G7MPB-L6

Default Translated:

This is the translation:

dell'avventurismo pleasant consequence of Zion in Georgia: dell'IDF top secret material (the glorious Tshal) fell into the hands' foreign '(1). This is revealed by Haaretz, he interviewed a soldier of a group of elite Zionist, went to the mercenary in Georgia for a private company, 'Defensive Shield', organized by Brigadier General Gal Hirsh - Israeli obviously - 'help' the Georgians. This is revealed by Haaretz, he interviewed a soldier of a group of elite Zionist, went to the mercenary in Georgia for a private company, 'Defensive Shield', organized by Brigadier General Gal Hirsh - Israeli obviously - 'help' the Georgians. The Soldier of command - nicknamed "Tomer" - is back very worried. The Soldier of command - nicknamed "Tomer" - is back very worried.

"Recently arrived in the operations room, 'says Tomer,' I saw an instruction manual security dell'IDF that should not have been there. "Recently arrived in the operations room, 'says Tomer,' I saw an instruction manual security dell'IDF that should not have been there. There were also CDs of our army with the inscription 'Confidential', which documented the activities of our armed organisation of our special units, and the generality of the officers. "There were also CDs of our army with the inscription 'Confidential', which documented the activities of our armed organisation of our special units, and the generality of the officers.

The operations room was not monitored, making this information accessible to everyone. The operations room was not monitored, making this information accessible to everyone. In fact, the Georgians were presents top secret information that now, probably are in the hands of the Russians. In fact, the Georgians were presents top secret information that now, probably are in the hands of the Russians. This second "Tomer, is due to the mentality by mercenaries recruited by the Israeli military instructors. This second "Tomer, is due to the mentality by mercenaries recruited by the Israeli military instructors.

"The companies responsible of training had hurry to finish the contract, in order cominciarne another and make other money. "The companies responsible of training had hurry to finish the contract, in order cominciarne another and make other money. In addition," he knew that the job training was to be finished quickly because the soldiers (Georgians) were to be deployed soon in real actions '. In addition, "he knew that the job training was to be finished quickly because the soldiers (Georgians) were to be deployed soon in real actions. An additional confirmation, if there was need, which was Georgia to prepare the attack by surprise. An additional confirmation, if there was need, which was Georgia to prepare the attack by surprise.

Tomer adds: Georgian officials said their soldiers that training needed to "assist NATO in Iraq" (sic), while "the real goal were the Abkhazia and South Ossetia. Tomer adds: Georgian officials said their soldiers that training needed to "assist NATO in Iraq" (sic), while "the real goal were the Abkhazia and South Ossetia.

The general Hirsh, Head of Israeli unit, has shown very little, rincara Tomer. The general Hirsh, Head of Israeli unit, has shown very little, rincara Tomer. And according to him, the Georgians were not prepared properly. And according to him, the Georgians were not prepared properly.

"According to our standards, the soldiers had capacity qausi-zero and the officers were mediocre, it was clear that this army lay in a conflict was absurd." "According to our standards, the soldiers had capacity qausi-zero and the officers were mediocre, it was clear that this army lay in a conflict was absurd." Many of his students, says Tomer, have died in clashes with the Russians. Many of his students, says Tomer, have died in clashes with the Russians. 'E' duration: many have become friends, I had invited to their house ...». 'E' duration: many have become friends, I had invited to their house ...».

The unexpressed thought is: you want to see that now Moscow, in retaliation, passed top secret information, the names of the officers, the organigrams and methodologies of special Jewish bodies, for Hezbollah, or the Iranians? The unexpressed thought is: you want to see that now Moscow, in retaliation, passed top secret information, the names of the officers, the organigrams and methodologies of special Jewish bodies, for Hezbollah, or the Iranians?

But the real question is rather why Georgia has been able to become a genuine Israeli protectorate. But the real question is rather why Georgia has been able to become a genuine Israeli protectorate. Not only two ministers important in govero of Saakashvili, as we have already proved, are Israelis of birth (David Kezerashvili Defense, Yakobashvili the Ministry of Reintegration of separatist territories), but, as shown by the Jerusalem Post, even the prime minister is a jew Israeli. Not only two ministers important in govero of Saakashvili, as we have already proved, are Israelis of birth (David Kezerashvili Defense, Yakobashvili the Ministry of Reintegration of separatist territories), but, as shown by the Jerusalem Post, even the prime minister is a Israeli jew.

This is Vladimir 'Lado' Gurgenidze, who head the government of a nation's Christian Orthodox, on the eve the attack "has called on the phone to ask Israel for a special blessing to the most important rabbi and spiritual leader of the haredi community (the Jewish fundamentalists more ferocious), rabbi Aharon Leib Steinman 'thus spoke the Jerusalem Post. This is Vladimir 'Lado' Gurgenidze, who head the government of a nation's Christian Orthodox, on the eve the attack "has called on the phone to ask Israel for a special blessing to the most important rabbi and spiritual leader of the haredi community (the Jewish fundamentalists more ferocious), rabbi Aharon Leib Steinman 'thus spoke the Jerusalem Post.

Not enough. Not enough. Dozens of Israeli general, once retired, have made Georgia their home-of-holiday; tens of thousands of Israelis went on holiday in Georgia, apparently privileged destination tourism Jewish. Dozens of Israeli general, once retired, have made Georgia their home-of-holiday; tens of thousands of Israelis went on holiday in Georgia, apparently Jewish privileged tourism destination.

Lasha Zhvania, former ambassador of Georgia in Israel and then elected to parliament Georgian goes each year to Israel to find relatives scattered in Haifa and Nethanya. Lasha Zhvania, former ambassador of Georgia in Israel and then elected to parliament Georgian goes each year to Israel to find relatives scattered in Haifa and Nethanya. It 'obvious that the bonds of affection unite the two countries above the political expediency. It 'obvious that the bonds of affection unite the two countries above the political expediency. Why? Why?

Easy, at the bottom. Easy, at the bottom. Most of the 'Jews' (askhenazi, 75% of the community, which dominates the Sephardic) are from there, not from Palestine, but from the shores of the Black Sea. Most of the 'Jews' (askhenazi, 75% of the community, which dominates the Sephardic) are from there, not from Palestine, but from the shores of the Black Sea. They are the descendants of khazari, which were converted en masse to Judaism in its eighth century AD. They are the descendants of khazari, which were converted en masse to Judaism in its eighth century AD. The very name of the Minister of Defence Israeli-Georgian Kezerashvili, meaning "son of khazaro. The very name of the Minister of Defence Israeli-Georgian Kezerashvili, meaning "son of khazaro.

For a century and a half at least, a true empire of khazari has controlled the coasts of the Black Sea, with center to Odessa, enriched with tolls and esazioni extracted from which caravans along the Silk Road. For a century and a half at least, a true empire of khazari has controlled the coasts of the Black Sea, with center to Odessa, enriched with tolls and esazioni extracted from which caravans along the Silk Road. Grossi business, which will probably come for something nell'acquisita identity 'Jewish' of these turkish-Mongolians (2). Grossi business, which will probably come for something nell'acquisita identity 'Jewish' of these turkish-Mongolians (2).
In 965 Prince of Rus', Sviatoslav Kiev, led several military actions against this reign of taglieggio, which led to decline and the disappearance of the khazaro, hence, probably, unquenchable hatred of the 'Jews' for Russians, that the true Jews (Sephardic) manco could know. In 965 Prince of Rus', Sviatoslav Kiev, led several military actions against this reign of taglieggio, which led to decline and the disappearance of the khazaro, hence, probably, unquenchable hatred of the 'Jews' for Russians, that the true Jews ( Sephardic) manco could know.

The Khakani Persian poet (1106-1190), which was an official of the Persian and played most of his career in the Caucasus, tells of 'Devent Khazars, "this population that made the city of Darband the route of forced passage between the Caucasus and the Black Sea, a route through which, in the old days, khazari went to Georgia to saccheggiarla, and that in the end used to take refuge in Georgia against the empires that stringevano from each side: Muslims, Byzantine and Russian. The Khakani Persian poet (1106-1190), which was an official of the Persian and played most of his career in the Caucasus, tells of 'Devent Khazars, "this population that made the city of Darband the route of forced passage between the Caucasus and the Black Sea, a route through which, in the old days, khazari went to Georgia to saccheggiarla, and that in the end used to take refuge in Georgia against the empires that stringevano from each side: Muslims, Byzantine and Russian.

It is known that 'the Jews' end up affezionarsi to countries that plunder. It is known that 'the Jews' end up affezionarsi to countries that plunder. Perhaps many have returned in their real home (home, sweet home), el'hanno armed to the teeth to take the old hatch that revenge against Moscow. Perhaps many have returned in their real home (home, sweet home), el'hanno armed to the teeth to take the old hatch that revenge against Moscow.

It is known that "Jews" - in short, the khazari - not ever forget anything, and not forgiving anything. It is known that "Jews" - in short, the khazari - not ever forget anything, and not forgiving anything.

1) Nava Tzuriel, "Souce: IDF secret material went unguarded in Georgia", Haaretz, August 16, 2008. 1) Nava Tzuriel, "Souce: IDF secret material went unguarded in Georgia", Haaretz, August 16, 2008.
2) Hesham Thillawi, phd: "Georgia: Israel's home, sweet home. 2) Hesham Thillawi, phd: "Georgia: Israel's home, sweet home. Thethruthseeker.co.uk, August 16, 2008. Thethruthseeker.co.uk, August 16, 2008.

Home> Russia Back to top Home> Russia Back to top

Copyright © - EFFEDIEFFE - all rights reserved. Copyright © - EFFEDIEFFE - all rights reserved.
Link to this article: http://www.effedieffe.com/content/view/4189/166/ Link to this article: http://www.effedieffe.com/content/view/4189/166/
Comments: (120) Comments: (120)
Gabriele1 Gabriele1
... , August 18, 2008 ... 11:16 a.m., August 18, 2008 11:16 a.m. am

Dear Director, Dear Director,
I want to know so much because 99% of its articles are "against" Jews (of which I do not care precisely nothing and not write here to defend them). I want to know so much because 99% of its articles are "against" Jews (of which I do not care precisely nothing and not write here to defend them). If it finds hidden motives / esoteric and apocalyptic between the Zionists, as it writes, notices the Pope ... If it finds hidden motives / esoteric and apocalyptic between the Zionists, as it writes, notices the Pope ... perhaps not noticed that in a few years the world will end ... perhaps not noticed that in a few years the world will end ... maybe thirty seconds the Angelus them can devote to explain to us faithful common stock of the situation. maybe thirty seconds the Angelus them can devote to explain to us faithful common stock of the situation.
PS: now the U.S. will make peace with the Russians and jointly declare war on Iran. PS: Now the U.S. will make peace with the Russians and jointly declare war on Iran.

----------------------- -----------------------

Responds drafting consigliandole reading all the articles of the Director and all his books which clearly has been lost. Responds drafting consigliandole reading all the articles of the Director and all his books which clearly has been lost. Li 'find the answers you're looking for, along with more than one item / call directly to Benedict XVI. Li 'find the answers you're looking for, along with more than one item / call directly to Benedict XVI.

The editors The Editors
(EFFEDIEFFE.com) (EFFEDIEFFE.com)

Tzu Tzu Ming Ming
Land of the Morning Calm, August 18, 2008 11:20 a.m. Land of the Morning Calm, August 18, 2008 11:20 am

What I know however, which is the reason that brings Jews to be always hated, for thousands of years, even before the coming of `JESUS CHRIST, and because` do so little to be appreciated and, why `no, love. What I know however, which is the reason that brings Jews to be always hated, for thousands of years, even before the coming of `JESUS CHRIST, and because` do so little to be appreciated and, `why not, love.

Er Vendetta Er Vendetta
Testaccio, er monte de them pieces, August 18, 2008 11:23 a.m. Testaccio, er monte de them pieces, August 18, 2008 11:23 a.m. am

Sor Director, Sor Director,

sti Khazars, so propio "cazzari" and fiji de na ... sti Khazars, so propio "cazzari" and fiji de na ...

Eppoi, it would be nice to be vedé pubblicŕ quer topsicrete material. Eppoi, it would be nice to be vedé pubblicŕ quer topsicrete material.

Scipione Antonio Rino Tagliaferro Scipione Antonio Rino Tagliaferro
Locarno (Switzerland), August 18, 2008 11:31 a.m. Locarno (Switzerland), August 18, 2008 11:31 a.m. am

The Jews do not forget niene ... The Jews do not forget niene ...

We, however, we forget everything. We, however, we forget everything.

It is not a question of race, but organization. It is not a question of race, but organization. E 'because they are organizzatissimi who manage to win on us, although we are almost a thousand times more of them. E 'because they are organizzatissimi who manage to win on us, although we are almost a thousand times more of them.

What we need is an elite that were to organize, as well as unite us. What we need is an elite that were to organize, as well as unite us.

May God help us to find it. May God help us to find it.

Enzo P. Enzo P.
Caracas, August 18, 2008 11:36 a.m. Caracas, August 18, 2008 11:36 a.m. am

A news MSN today. A news MSN Today.

Tension remains high in Georgia, today starts the Russian withdrawal. Tension remains high in Georgia, today starts the Russian withdrawal.

... ... "Condoleezza Rice, has accused Moscow of not respecting the ceasefire, adding that the reputation of Russia has become 'tatters'." "Condoleezza Rice, has accused Moscow of not respecting the ceasefire, adding that the reputation of Russia has become 'tatters'."

But you, what remains "not in tatters? But you, what remains "not in tatters?

"Condoglianza" is the personification of that Roman said: "We must face as avecce er c_lo." "Condoglianza" is the personification of that Roman said: "We must face as avecce er c_lo."

Whenever I see blaterare on TV, "Terque, quaterque ...". Whenever I see blaterare on TV, "Terque, quaterque ...".

JOHN JOHN
BOLOGNA, August 18, 2008 11:39 a.m. BOLOGNA, August 18, 2008 11:39 am

Dear Gabriele believe that the Pope should not be alerted because 'unfortunately silent or have' pretend not to know but inside the Vatican lies a lot of silence '. Dear Gabriele believe that the Pope should not be alerted because 'unfortunately silent or have' pretend not to know but inside the Vatican lies a lot of silence '. PS the talks a Christian. PS the talks to Christian.

A Cairota A Cairota
Milan, August 18, 2008 11:42 a.m. Milan, August 18, 2008 11:42 a.m. am

But as explained then that the worst "kapo" communists (then worked for the hated Russians) were Jews? But as explained then that the worst "kapo" communists (then worked for the hated Russians) were Jews?

D omenico D omenico
Find, August 18, 2008 11:46 a.m. Find, August 18, 2008 11:46 a.m. am

I agree with Scipio, I agree with Scipio,

Israelis release this information because they have lost as the director, Israelis release this information because they have lost as the Director,
so the blame is not given to them for the war but lost to pupils giorgiani. so the blame is not given to them for the war but lost to pupils giorgiani.

Andre Andre
parma, August 18, 2008 11:58 a.m. parma, August 18, 2008 11:58 a.m. am

haaretz I do not think is the source of the article. haaretz I do not think is the source of the article.
should be ynetnews. should be ynetnews.
my research on haaretz of the original article did not hesitate, then I found the article on ynetnews. my research on haaretz of the original article did not hesitate, then I found the article on ynetnews.
probably your oversight or haaretz have removed the article .??!! probably your oversight or haaretz have removed the article .??!!
however important news for those who want UNDERSTANDING. however important news for those who want UNDERSTANDING.

Miguel Miguel
livigno, August 18, 2008 12:02 p.m. livigno, August 18, 2008 12:02 p.m. pm

Thank you for the constant information from the World, always feeling different bells (those television and print media prezzolata playing all the same notes ..). Thank you for the constant information from the World, always feeling different bells (those television and print media prezzolata playing all the same notes ..).

Perhaps many will read what I am to report, so that you in your books has often spoken of modern conceptions of war ipertecnologica, propagandate by Cheney, Rumsfeld & C. Perhaps many will read what I am to report, so that you in your books has often spoken of modern conceptions of war ipertecnologica, propagandate by Cheney, Rumsfeld & C.

Reading the Pravda (English edition, rather updated), I can not help but note, and share with readers (I do not want but sometimes the comments some have the same level of considerable interest of the articles in itself) some links. Reading the Pravda (English edition, rather updated), I can not help but note, and share with readers (I do not want but sometimes the comments some have the same level of considerable interest of the articles in itself) some links.
In this regard I would like to invite everyone to share maggiormanete links from which derive items of information geopolitics, military - even tactical-and such like. In this regard I would like to invite everyone to share maggiormanete links from which drifts items of information geopolitics, military - even tactical-and such like.

From an overview of Pravda in English convinced me that the situation is far more tense than it may seem seeing Putin and Bush together in Beijing a week ago. From an overview of Pravda in English convinced me that the situation is far more tense than it may seem seeing Putin and Bush together in Beijing a week ago.

Pravda is expressed with livore and resentment towards the Western media, there is also already on the other hand (Russian) at reports "inaccurate" diffuse.I tone is decidedly harsh, rhetorical questions abound on the mental health of leaders U.S. targets beloved are Bush and Condoleezza Rice, although perhaps the same journalists know that they are nothing more that the expression of the will (you, call Will General) environments cross transanazionali and disparate. Pravda is expressed with livore and resentment towards the Western media, there is also already on the other hand (Russian) at reports "inaccurate" diffuse.I tone is decidedly harsh, rhetorical questions abound on the mental health of U.S. leaders targets are beloved Bush and Condoleezza Rice, although perhaps the same journalists know that they are nothing more that the expression of the will (you, call Will General) environments cross transanazionali and disparate.

Article on Skynews Article on Skynews

http://english.pravda.ru/world/ussr/...112-sky_news-0 http://english.pravda.ru/world/ussr/...112-sky_news-0

Old August 29th, 2008 #3
canuck57

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee View Post
This is the translation:

dell'avventurismo pleasant consequence of Zion in Georgia: dell'IDF top secret material (the glorious Tshal) fell into the hands' foreign '(1). This is revealed by Haaretz, he interviewed a soldier of a group of elite Zionist, went to the mercenary in Georgia for a private company, 'Defensive Shield', organized by Brigadier General Gal Hirsh - Israeli obviously - 'help' the Georgians. This is revealed by Haaretz, he interviewed a soldier of a group of elite Zionist, went to the mercenary in Georgia for a private company, 'Defensive Shield', organized by Brigadier General Gal Hirsh - Israeli obviously - 'help' the Georgians. The Soldier of command - nicknamed "Tomer" - is back very worried. The Soldier of command - nicknamed "Tomer" - is back very worried.

"Recently arrived in the operations room, 'says Tomer,' I saw an instruction manual security dell'IDF that should not have been there. "Recently arrived in the operations room, 'says Tomer,' I saw an instruction manual security dell'IDF that should not have been there. There were also CDs of our army with the inscription 'Confidential', which documented the activities of our armed organisation of our special units, and the generality of the officers. "There were also CDs of our army with the inscription 'Confidential', which documented the activities of our armed organisation of our special units, and the generality of the officers.

The operations room was not monitored, making this information accessible to everyone. The operations room was not monitored, making this information accessible to everyone. In fact, the Georgians were presents top secret information that now, probably are in the hands of the Russians. In fact, the Georgians were presents top secret information that now, probably are in the hands of the Russians. This second "Tomer, is due to the mentality by mercenaries recruited by the Israeli military instructors. This second "Tomer, is due to the mentality by mercenaries recruited by the Israeli military instructors.

"The companies responsible of training had hurry to finish the contract, in order cominciarne another and make other money. "The companies responsible of training had hurry to finish the contract, in order cominciarne another and make other money. In addition," he knew that the job training was to be finished quickly because the soldiers (Georgians) were to be deployed soon in real actions '. In addition, "he knew that the job training was to be finished quickly because the soldiers (Georgians) were to be deployed soon in real actions. An additional confirmation, if there was need, which was Georgia to prepare the attack by surprise. An additional confirmation, if there was need, which was Georgia to prepare the attack by surprise.

Tomer adds: Georgian officials said their soldiers that training needed to "assist NATO in Iraq" (sic), while "the real goal were the Abkhazia and South Ossetia. Tomer adds: Georgian officials said their soldiers that training needed to "assist NATO in Iraq" (sic), while "the real goal were the Abkhazia and South Ossetia.

The general Hirsh, Head of Israeli unit, has shown very little, rincara Tomer. The general Hirsh, Head of Israeli unit, has shown very little, rincara Tomer. And according to him, the Georgians were not prepared properly. And according to him, the Georgians were not prepared properly.

"According to our standards, the soldiers had capacity qausi-zero and the officers were mediocre, it was clear that this army lay in a conflict was absurd." "According to our standards, the soldiers had capacity qausi-zero and the officers were mediocre, it was clear that this army lay in a conflict was absurd." Many of his students, says Tomer, have died in clashes with the Russians. Many of his students, says Tomer, have died in clashes with the Russians. 'E' duration: many have become friends, I had invited to their house ...». 'E' duration: many have become friends, I had invited to their house ...».

The unexpressed thought is: you want to see that now Moscow, in retaliation, passed top secret information, the names of the officers, the organigrams and methodologies of special Jewish bodies, for Hezbollah, or the Iranians? The unexpressed thought is: you want to see that now Moscow, in retaliation, passed top secret information, the names of the officers, the organigrams and methodologies of special Jewish bodies, for Hezbollah, or the Iranians?

But the real question is rather why Georgia has been able to become a genuine Israeli protectorate. But the real question is rather why Georgia has been able to become a genuine Israeli protectorate. Not only two ministers important in govero of Saakashvili, as we have already proved, are Israelis of birth (David Kezerashvili Defense, Yakobashvili the Ministry of Reintegration of separatist territories), but, as shown by the Jerusalem Post, even the prime minister is a jew Israeli. Not only two ministers important in govero of Saakashvili, as we have already proved, are Israelis of birth (David Kezerashvili Defense, Yakobashvili the Ministry of Reintegration of separatist territories), but, as shown by the Jerusalem Post, even the prime minister is a Israeli jew.

This is Vladimir 'Lado' Gurgenidze, who head the government of a nation's Christian Orthodox, on the eve the attack "has called on the phone to ask Israel for a special blessing to the most important rabbi and spiritual leader of the haredi community (the Jewish fundamentalists more ferocious), rabbi Aharon Leib Steinman 'thus spoke the Jerusalem Post. This is Vladimir 'Lado' Gurgenidze, who head the government of a nation's Christian Orthodox, on the eve the attack "has called on the phone to ask Israel for a special blessing to the most important rabbi and spiritual leader of the haredi community (the Jewish fundamentalists more ferocious), rabbi Aharon Leib Steinman 'thus spoke the Jerusalem Post.

Not enough. Not enough. Dozens of Israeli general, once retired, have made Georgia their home-of-holiday; tens of thousands of Israelis went on holiday in Georgia, apparently privileged destination tourism Jewish. Dozens of Israeli general, once retired, have made Georgia their home-of-holiday; tens of thousands of Israelis went on holiday in Georgia, apparently Jewish privileged tourism destination.

Lasha Zhvania, former ambassador of Georgia in Israel and then elected to parliament Georgian goes each year to Israel to find relatives scattered in Haifa and Nethanya. Lasha Zhvania, former ambassador of Georgia in Israel and then elected to parliament Georgian goes each year to Israel to find relatives scattered in Haifa and Nethanya. It 'obvious that the bonds of affection unite the two countries above the political expediency. It 'obvious that the bonds of affection unite the two countries above the political expediency. Why? Why?

Easy, at the bottom. Easy, at the bottom. Most of the 'Jews' (askhenazi, 75% of the community, which dominates the Sephardic) are from there, not from Palestine, but from the shores of the Black Sea. Most of the 'Jews' (askhenazi, 75% of the community, which dominates the Sephardic) are from there, not from Palestine, but from the shores of the Black Sea. They are the descendants of khazari, which were converted en masse to Judaism in its eighth century AD. They are the descendants of khazari, which were converted en masse to Judaism in its eighth century AD. The very name of the Minister of Defence Israeli-Georgian Kezerashvili, meaning "son of khazaro. The very name of the Minister of Defence Israeli-Georgian Kezerashvili, meaning "son of khazaro.

For a century and a half at least, a true empire of khazari has controlled the coasts of the Black Sea, with center to Odessa, enriched with tolls and esazioni extracted from which caravans along the Silk Road. For a century and a half at least, a true empire of khazari has controlled the coasts of the Black Sea, with center to Odessa, enriched with tolls and esazioni extracted from which caravans along the Silk Road. Grossi business, which will probably come for something nell'acquisita identity 'Jewish' of these turkish-Mongolians (2). Grossi business, which will probably come for something nell'acquisita identity 'Jewish' of these turkish-Mongolians (2).
In 965 Prince of Rus', Sviatoslav Kiev, led several military actions against this reign of taglieggio, which led to decline and the disappearance of the khazaro, hence, probably, unquenchable hatred of the 'Jews' for Russians, that the true Jews (Sephardic) manco could know. In 965 Prince of Rus', Sviatoslav Kiev, led several military actions against this reign of taglieggio, which led to decline and the disappearance of the khazaro, hence, probably, unquenchable hatred of the 'Jews' for Russians, that the true Jews ( Sephardic) manco could know.

The Khakani Persian poet (1106-1190), which was an official of the Persian and played most of his career in the Caucasus, tells of 'Devent Khazars, "this population that made the city of Darband the route of forced passage between the Caucasus and the Black Sea, a route through which, in the old days, khazari went to Georgia to saccheggiarla, and that in the end used to take refuge in Georgia against the empires that stringevano from each side: Muslims, Byzantine and Russian. The Khakani Persian poet (1106-1190), which was an official of the Persian and played most of his career in the Caucasus, tells of 'Devent Khazars, "this population that made the city of Darband the route of forced passage between the Caucasus and the Black Sea, a route through which, in the old days, khazari went to Georgia to saccheggiarla, and that in the end used to take refuge in Georgia against the empires that stringevano from each side: Muslims, Byzantine and Russian.

It is known that 'the Jews' end up affezionarsi to countries that plunder. It is known that 'the Jews' end up affezionarsi to countries that plunder. Perhaps many have returned in their real home (home, sweet home), el'hanno armed to the teeth to take the old hatch that revenge against Moscow. Perhaps many have returned in their real home (home, sweet home), el'hanno armed to the teeth to take the old hatch that revenge against Moscow.

It is known that "Jews" - in short, the khazari - not ever forget anything, and not forgiving anything. It is known that "Jews" - in short, the khazari - not ever forget anything, and not forgiving anything.

1) Nava Tzuriel, "Souce: IDF secret material went unguarded in Georgia", Haaretz, August 16, 2008. 1) Nava Tzuriel, "Souce: IDF secret material went unguarded in Georgia", Haaretz, August 16, 2008.
2) Hesham Thillawi, phd: "Georgia: Israel's home, sweet home. 2) Hesham Thillawi, phd: "Georgia: Israel's home, sweet home. Thethruthseeker.co.uk, August 16, 2008. Thethruthseeker.co.uk, August 16, 2008.

Home> Russia Back to top Home> Russia Back to top

Copyright © - EFFEDIEFFE - all rights reserved. Copyright © - EFFEDIEFFE - all rights reserved.
Link to this article: http://www.effedieffe.com/content/view/4189/166/ Link to this article: http://www.effedieffe.com/content/view/4189/166/
Comments: (120) Comments: (120)
Gabriele1 Gabriele1
... , August 18, 2008 ... 11:16 a.m., August 18, 2008 11:16 a.m. am

Dear Director, Dear Director,
I want to know so much because 99% of its articles are "against" Jews (of which I do not care precisely nothing and not write here to defend them). I want to know so much because 99% of its articles are "against" Jews (of which I do not care precisely nothing and not write here to defend them). If it finds hidden motives / esoteric and apocalyptic between the Zionists, as it writes, notices the Pope ... If it finds hidden motives / esoteric and apocalyptic between the Zionists, as it writes, notices the Pope ... perhaps not noticed that in a few years the world will end ... perhaps not noticed that in a few years the world will end ... maybe thirty seconds the Angelus them can devote to explain to us faithful common stock of the situation. maybe thirty seconds the Angelus them can devote to explain to us faithful common stock of the situation.
PS: now the U.S. will make peace with the Russians and jointly declare war on Iran. PS: Now the U.S. will make peace with the Russians and jointly declare war on Iran.

----------------------- -----------------------

Responds drafting consigliandole reading all the articles of the Director and all his books which clearly has been lost. Responds drafting consigliandole reading all the articles of the Director and all his books which clearly has been lost. Li 'find the answers you're looking for, along with more than one item / call directly to Benedict XVI. Li 'find the answers you're looking for, along with more than one item / call directly to Benedict XVI.

The editors The Editors
(EFFEDIEFFE.com) (EFFEDIEFFE.com)

Tzu Tzu Ming Ming
Land of the Morning Calm, August 18, 2008 11:20 a.m. Land of the Morning Calm, August 18, 2008 11:20 am

What I know however, which is the reason that brings Jews to be always hated, for thousands of years, even before the coming of `JESUS CHRIST, and because` do so little to be appreciated and, why `no, love. What I know however, which is the reason that brings Jews to be always hated, for thousands of years, even before the coming of `JESUS CHRIST, and because` do so little to be appreciated and, `why not, love.

Er Vendetta Er Vendetta
Testaccio, er monte de them pieces, August 18, 2008 11:23 a.m. Testaccio, er monte de them pieces, August 18, 2008 11:23 a.m. am

Sor Director, Sor Director,

sti Khazars, so propio "cazzari" and fiji de na ... sti Khazars, so propio "cazzari" and fiji de na ...

Eppoi, it would be nice to be vedé pubblicŕ quer topsicrete material. Eppoi, it would be nice to be vedé pubblicŕ quer topsicrete material.

Scipione Antonio Rino Tagliaferro Scipione Antonio Rino Tagliaferro
Locarno (Switzerland), August 18, 2008 11:31 a.m. Locarno (Switzerland), August 18, 2008 11:31 a.m. am

The Jews do not forget niene ... The Jews do not forget niene ...

We, however, we forget everything. We, however, we forget everything.

It is not a question of race, but organization. It is not a question of race, but organization. E 'because they are organizzatissimi who manage to win on us, although we are almost a thousand times more of them. E 'because they are organizzatissimi who manage to win on us, although we are almost a thousand times more of them.

What we need is an elite that were to organize, as well as unite us. What we need is an elite that were to organize, as well as unite us.

May God help us to find it. May God help us to find it.

Enzo P. Enzo P.
Caracas, August 18, 2008 11:36 a.m. Caracas, August 18, 2008 11:36 a.m. am

A news MSN today. A news MSN Today.

Tension remains high in Georgia, today starts the Russian withdrawal. Tension remains high in Georgia, today starts the Russian withdrawal.

... ... "Condoleezza Rice, has accused Moscow of not respecting the ceasefire, adding that the reputation of Russia has become 'tatters'." "Condoleezza Rice, has accused Moscow of not respecting the ceasefire, adding that the reputation of Russia has become 'tatters'."

But you, what remains "not in tatters? But you, what remains "not in tatters?

"Condoglianza" is the personification of that Roman said: "We must face as avecce er c_lo." "Condoglianza" is the personification of that Roman said: "We must face as avecce er c_lo."

Whenever I see blaterare on TV, "Terque, quaterque ...". Whenever I see blaterare on TV, "Terque, quaterque ...".

JOHN JOHN
BOLOGNA, August 18, 2008 11:39 a.m. BOLOGNA, August 18, 2008 11:39 am

Dear Gabriele believe that the Pope should not be alerted because 'unfortunately silent or have' pretend not to know but inside the Vatican lies a lot of silence '. Dear Gabriele believe that the Pope should not be alerted because 'unfortunately silent or have' pretend not to know but inside the Vatican lies a lot of silence '. PS the talks a Christian. PS the talks to Christian.

A Cairota A Cairota
Milan, August 18, 2008 11:42 a.m. Milan, August 18, 2008 11:42 a.m. am

But as explained then that the worst "kapo" communists (then worked for the hated Russians) were Jews? But as explained then that the worst "kapo" communists (then worked for the hated Russians) were Jews?

D omenico D omenico
Find, August 18, 2008 11:46 a.m. Find, August 18, 2008 11:46 a.m. am

I agree with Scipio, I agree with Scipio,

Israelis release this information because they have lost as the director, Israelis release this information because they have lost as the Director,
so the blame is not given to them for the war but lost to pupils giorgiani. so the blame is not given to them for the war but lost to pupils giorgiani.

Andre Andre
parma, August 18, 2008 11:58 a.m. parma, August 18, 2008 11:58 a.m. am

haaretz I do not think is the source of the article. haaretz I do not think is the source of the article.
should be ynetnews. should be ynetnews.
my research on haaretz of the original article did not hesitate, then I found the article on ynetnews. my research on haaretz of the original article did not hesitate, then I found the article on ynetnews.
probably your oversight or haaretz have removed the article .??!! probably your oversight or haaretz have removed the article .??!!
however important news for those who want UNDERSTANDING. however important news for those who want UNDERSTANDING.

Miguel Miguel
livigno, August 18, 2008 12:02 p.m. livigno, August 18, 2008 12:02 p.m. pm

Thank you for the constant information from the World, always feeling different bells (those television and print media prezzolata playing all the same notes ..). Thank you for the constant information from the World, always feeling different bells (those television and print media prezzolata playing all the same notes ..).

Perhaps many will read what I am to report, so that you in your books has often spoken of modern conceptions of war ipertecnologica, propagandate by Cheney, Rumsfeld & C. Perhaps many will read what I am to report, so that you in your books has often spoken of modern conceptions of war ipertecnologica, propagandate by Cheney, Rumsfeld & C.

Reading the Pravda (English edition, rather updated), I can not help but note, and share with readers (I do not want but sometimes the comments some have the same level of considerable interest of the articles in itself) some links. Reading the Pravda (English edition, rather updated), I can not help but note, and share with readers (I do not want but sometimes the comments some have the same level of considerable interest of the articles in itself) some links.
In this regard I would like to invite everyone to share maggiormanete links from which derive items of information geopolitics, military - even tactical-and such like. In this regard I would like to invite everyone to share maggiormanete links from which drifts items of information geopolitics, military - even tactical-and such like.

From an overview of Pravda in English convinced me that the situation is far more tense than it may seem seeing Putin and Bush together in Beijing a week ago. From an overview of Pravda in English convinced me that the situation is far more tense than it may seem seeing Putin and Bush together in Beijing a week ago.

Pravda is expressed with livore and resentment towards the Western media, there is also already on the other hand (Russian) at reports "inaccurate" diffuse.I tone is decidedly harsh, rhetorical questions abound on the mental health of leaders U.S. targets beloved are Bush and Condoleezza Rice, although perhaps the same journalists know that they are nothing more that the expression of the will (you, call Will General) environments cross transanazionali and disparate. Pravda is expressed with livore and resentment towards the Western media, there is also already on the other hand (Russian) at reports "inaccurate" diffuse.I tone is decidedly harsh, rhetorical questions abound on the mental health of U.S. leaders targets are beloved Bush and Condoleezza Rice, although perhaps the same journalists know that they are nothing more that the expression of the will (you, call Will General) environments cross transanazionali and disparate.

Article on Skynews Article on Skynews

http://english.pravda.ru/world/ussr/...112-sky_news-0 http://english.pravda.ru/world/ussr/...112-sky_news-0
Grazie ,merci beaucoup....

Old August 29th, 2008 #4
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

OK I am way too tired to follow that translation.....Tell me if Im right.....Russia confiscated info from Georgia that was from Israel?

Old August 29th, 2008 #5
canuck57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Faust View Post
OK I am way too tired to follow that translation.....Tell me if Im right.....Russia confiscated info from Georgia that was from Israel?
A soldier gave it to the
Russians

Old August 30th, 2008 #6
canuck57

Israel or the Rothschild kingdom has great plans...
Destroy USA and then China and have Israel be
the superpower of the planet..
Question mark--Russia.

Post time ...say in Saratoga..

Thread