VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 18th, 2008 #721
Greg Gerdes

Here is my response to the lying, cowardly greasy jewbitch:

Quote:
We're still waiting for Roberta to prove that there is an iota of human remains in that alleged "ash pile" of Sobibor.

What are you waiting for Roberta?

We're still waiting for Roberta to show us the pit that that alleged "ash pile" was dug out of.

We're still waiting for Roberta to prove that Michael Shermer so much as stepped foot in the Sobibor camp during his alleged “firsthand” investigation of / research in the Sobibor camp, in which he claims he proved, by “reviewing the physical evidence,” that 250,000 jews were killed there.

Are you some kind of coward, or what?

Have you already forgotten that you've accepted THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE over at VNN?

Here is your very own quote:

"Boy, one can sense how carpet-biting mad Gerdes is at my having accepted the challenge... You will hear from me again on this subject when you find an issue of SKEPTIC or ARCHEOLOGY magazine with an article about my research findings in your mailbox."

And let's not forget that you even confirmed it:

"I’m doing my research independently of how big a chance there is that meeting the challenge requirements will get me any money. If I don’t get paid for submitting proof that objectively meets the challenge requirements, that’s fine. If I do get paid, that’s even better... but the next time you repeat that "looking for an angle out" - BS you’ll be telling another lie, asshole. I have already made clear that the reward money would be nice to have but is not the main motivation for my research."

You're really showing the world what a two faced coward you are Roberta.

Thank you Roberta.
BTW Roberta, how is your research going? You seem to be spending a lot of time on things other than proving that there is just one "huge mass grave" that contains just one percent of the alleged mass murder in the alleged "pure extermination centers."

Old July 18th, 2008 #722
Greg Gerdes

Here is Roberta's man again on the greasy jews:

Quote:
When they got so entangled that they could not find a way out they played the trick of acting as innocent simpletons. Should they fail, in spite of their tricks of logic, they acted as if they could not understand the counter arguments and bolted away to another field of discussion.

They would lay down truisms and platitudes; and, if you accepted these, then they were applied to other problems and matters of an essentially different nature from the original theme. If you faced them with this point they would escape again, and you could not bring them to make any precise statement. Whenever one tried to get a firm grip on any of these apostles one’s hand grasped only jelly and slime which slipped through the fingers and combined again into a solid mass a moment afterwards.

If your adversary felt forced to give in to your argument, on account of the observers present, and if you then thought that at last you had gained ground, a surprise was in store for you on the following day.

The Jew would be utterly oblivious to what had happened the day before, and he would start once again by repeating his former absurdities, as if nothing had happened
. Should you become indignant and remind him of yesterday’s defeat, he pretended astonishment and could not remember anything, except that on the previous day he had proved that his statements were correct.
Thank you Roberta.

Only a jew...

Old July 18th, 2008 #723
Greg Gerdes

Again, Roberta knows all about this because it's already been discussed on topix (post #668):

Quote:
Ace:

"Neither federal nor state law prohibits your nonprofit from setting up an escrow account in which to deposit your reward to be held in trust for payment. Keep lying, liar."

(Me)

Says the coward who refuses to identify himself.

No acehole, you are the liar. Look at how the nafcash site is set up. I cannot, as a 501 (c)(3)(exempt) nonprofit organization hold that kind of cash in an escrow account and still retain my current exempt status.

Try again acehole.
And of course I never heard back from this cowardly lying acehole faggot because I caught him read handed in such a blatant lie. At least that proves that he's not a jew because his slithering away after being caught in a lie shows he has some shame. If he were a greasy jew, he would have just done what Roberta is doing. (Thank you Roberta.)

Here's your man again:

If your adversary felt forced to give in to your argument, on account of the observers present, and if you then thought that at last you had gained ground, a surprise was in store for you on the following day. The Jew would be utterly oblivious to what had happened the day before, and he would start once again by repeating his former absurdities, as if nothing had happened.

The simplicity of the nafcash challenge and how it is all set up is driving the greasy jews carpet biting mad. Oh how they want to know who is on the list of supporters so they can attack and boycott them. Roberta's cowardly two-faced machinations and her incessant whining are proof positive of what a lying coward she is.

Nothing could be simpler than the nafcash challenge and/or how to lay claim to it and no amount of childish temper-tantrums by Roberta is going to change how it's set up and administered.

So sorry little girl, but if you want to continue parading your childish / jewish tactics to the world, well, just go right ahead. Like I said before, this is better than a comedy show. (It IS a comedy show.) I only wish I could actually see Roberta hitting her head agianst the wall during one of her temper tantrums. (Now that's a photo I would really like to see!)

Thank you Roberta.

Only a jew...

BTW Roberta, when are you going to tell all your buttbudies that you've accepted THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE? One would think that if you can come out and admitt to the world that your a roostersucker, that you would have the courage to admitt that you've accepted nafcash's challenge.

What are you, some kind of a coward, or what?

Old July 18th, 2008 #724
ced smythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp View Post
Depends on what you mean by "White". If "White" means "Jew-hating and/or Hitler-kissing scum", the answer is that only a White man would call my reasonable and fact-conforming statement "viscid slobber" and the rest of your crap. In that case "White man of sound mind" would also be a contradiction, of course.

Opposing apologists of the Nazi criminals who led Germany to shame and disaster, among other things.
A satisfying, unsatisfactory answer. Thank you.

There's your substantiation of evasive, non sequitur, you ideological Jew.

Old July 18th, 2008 #725
Greg Gerdes

Thread title / contents posted on THE REVISIONIST FORUM:

Quote:
Muehlenkamp accepts nafcash's challenge

Muehlenkamp on the VNN forum:

"Boy, one can sense how carpet-biting mad Gerdes is at my having accepted the challenge... You will hear from me again on this subject when you find an issue of SKEPTIC or ARCHEOLOGY magazine with an article about my research findings in your mailbox."

And confirmed it with:

"I’m doing my research independently of how big a chance there is that meeting the challenge requirements will get me any money. If I don’t get paid for submitting proof that objectively meets the challenge requirements, that’s fine. If I do get paid, that’s even better... but the next time you repeat that "looking for an angle out" - BS you’ll be telling another lie, asshole. I have already made clear that the reward money would be nice to have but is not the main motivation for my research."

Of course, he's done nothing BUT "look for an angle out" since accepting the challenge, but that's exactly the kind of weasel behavior that we've all come to expect.

Of course, if "the main motivation for his research" isn't the money, then of course it could only be to put an end to holocaust denial. So the question is:

If he really wants to put an end to holocaust denial, then what is he waiting for?

Just one grave.

Just one percent.

Yeah Roberta, what are you waiting for?

BTW Roberta, when are you going to tell all your buttbudies that you've accepted THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE? One would think that if you can come out and admitt to the world that your a roostersucker, that you would have the courage to admitt that you've accepted nafcash's challenge.

Old July 18th, 2008 #726
Greg Gerdes

BTW Ced, this:

Fear not the path of truth for the lack of those upon it.

Is very good.

Thanks.

Old July 18th, 2008 #727
ced smythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Gerdes View Post
BTW Ced, this:

Fear not the path of truth for the lack of those upon it.

Is very good.

Thanks.
Yes, mate, it is a good thought. I can't remember if it's exactly right but I heard it from an Arab/Palestinian.

Old July 19th, 2008 #728
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Gerdes View Post
I just checked that shit holocaust controversies site and I didn't see anything about Roberta accepting the challenge. Nothing on the RODOH site either.

Looks like Roberta is so afraid that she's not going to be able to locate a single "huge mass grave" with only one percent of the alleged mass murder in it, she's afraid to tell her buttbudies what she's done and she's now looking for an angle out.
Actually what I was expecting to find on the HC site was a message from Gerdes addressing my fellow bloggers about the challenge, as I suggested in post # 713 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=713 :

Quote:
First of all, thanks for again showing what a sorry piece of self-projecting scum you are. You are as instructive a demonstration object of "Revisionist" imbecility as I could ever have wished for. Your foul mouthing is so self-defeating that one might suspect you’re actually an undercover agent from the ADL or so. If I were any of your White buddies here, I would do some checking on you.

Second, why don’t you ask Andrew Mathis, Sergey Romanov and the other contributors of the HC blog if they are interested in the NAFCASH challenge? I don’t represent any of them but speak only for myself. I’m also not anybody’s messenger.

If you want to talk to my fellow HC contributors about the challenge, I suggest you address them directly by posting a message below the article "Update on Gerdes & NAFCASH" under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...s-nafcash.html . I shall inform my fellow bloggers that they can expect a message from you there.
Fellow bloggers were informed by the following message I sent them yesterday at 19:31 hours GMT:

Quote:
Hi everybody,

When I brought up the escrow account in my VNN discussion with Gerdes about the NAFCASH challenge (current status under http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=73168 ), the fellow freaked out completely.

This he wrote in # 707 under post http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=707 :

«BTW Roberta, you never told me if any of your fellow funnyboy freaks accepted THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE as well. I just checked your shit holocaust controversies site and I didn't see anything about you accepting the challenge either.

Why don't all of you pathetic losers make it official Roberta? Why don't all four of you chickenshit fairies "come out" - AGAIN - and officially declare your intention to pursue the reward?

BTW Roberta, what ever happened to that greasy piece of shit Andjew Mathias? Did he die of AIDS or what? And what about Sirgay Sucksmenov? Isn't he in the later stages as well?»

This was my reply in post # 713 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=713 :

«First of all, thanks for again showing what a sorry piece of self-projecting scum you are. You are as instructive a demonstration object of "Revisionist" imbecility as I could ever have wished for. Your foul mouthing is so self-defeating that one might suspect you’re actually an undercover agent from the ADL or so. If I were any of your White buddies here, I would do some checking on you.

Second, why don’t you ask Andrew Mathis, Sergey Romanov and the other contributors of the HC blog if they are interested in the NAFCASH challenge? I don’t represent any of them but speak only for myself. I’m also not anybody’s messenger.

If you want to talk to my fellow HC contributors about the challenge, I suggest you address them directly by posting a message below the article "Update on Gerdes & NAFCASH" under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...s-nafcash.html . I shall inform my fellow bloggers that they can expect a message from you there.»

Gerdes has not yet reported on the above-mentioned HC thread, but he probably will.

Best,
Roberto
As can be seen from the above, the contributors of HC are well aware of what is going on here, so Gerdes' "she's afraid to tell her buttbudies what she's done" is wishful thinking at best (while the "she's now looking for an angle out" is another of Gerdes’ filthy lies).

Now, if you look at the article below which I suggested that Gerdes post a comment addressing my fellow bloggers, the one under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...s-nafcash.html , you will see that there’s nothing there from Gerdes as of 19.07.2008 12:47 hours GMT, a full day after my post # 713 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=713 .

So when Gerdes yells:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
What a coward.
he obviously means none other than himself (and he seems to be even more cowardly than I thought he was, for I told the other HC folks that he probably would report and he hasn’t done so yet). As I have said before (sorry, CS, but the parallel is just so fucking appropriate), chicken-shit Gerdes calling me a coward is like Elton John calling Brad Pitt a faggot.

Quote:
Roberta:

"We should fine-tune the above on the NAFCASH site so it’s legally foolproof."

It already is Roberta, bulletproof and foolproof, that's why you're in such a panic to find a way out of your public acceptance of THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE. The utter simplicity in how the nafcash challenge is set up is driving the greasy jews carpet biting mad.
It’s probably true that the NAFCASH challenge is "bulletproof and foolproof" – in that access to the reward money is made difficult even for an applicant who meets the challenge requirements (for that applicant will have to run after x number of people for the share of the reward amount that each of these people has committed to). It’s also true that the challenge is worded in "utter simplicity" – leaving potential applicants in the dark about how slim their chances to get the reward money are even if they provide proof that objectively meets the challenge requirements. A thinly disguised ripp-off to impress suckers, that’s what this NAFCASH challenge is.

Of course this does not mean that I’m trying to "find a way out", as stinking liar Gerdes well knows. Remember what I wrote in my post # 697 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=697 :

Quote:
No, Gerdes, I’m not looking for an angle out. As I told CS in my post # 677 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=677 :

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Bert, this pettifogging over reward money is a laugh. If you prove what no other can, international Jewry will reward you with tons of paper money; you will be lauded and hailed as the Messiah so get on with it.
I don’t think so and couldn’t care less, and I’m also not "pettifogging over money". Money has never been my motivation for opposing you beautiful people (I have never received a cent for it, as a matter of fact) and will not become a motivation now. It’s just something that would be nice to have if I get it, but if I don’t it doesn’t really matter. From my post # 596 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=596 :

Quote:
Quote:
Looks like Roberta has accepted THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE!
Nothing to make a fuss about, actually. I’ve become so interested in the subsoil of these camps, especially Sobibor, that I intend to find out as much as I can about it for this reason already. If I can get my findings published in Archeology or Skeptic magazine, or at least co-author an article in one of those publications, that would be great. And if doing so furthermore forces an intellectual midget and lowly piece of scum to pay me 100,000 dollars, that would be the icing on the cake.
Of course this doesn’t keep me from trying to find out if the NAFCASH challenge is a fairly honest challenge or a hoax. Gerdes is on his way to confirming (assuming such confirmation is still needed) that it is the latter.
For now I’ll assume in your benefit that you either don’t read my posts or are to dumb to understand them, but the next time you repeat that "looking for an angle out" - BS you’ll be telling another lie, asshole. Of course that’s exactly what I expect you to do, compulsive liar that you have amply shown to be.
Not only does Gerdes do exactly what I predicted he would – lie about my "looking for an angle out", as the predictable compulsive liar that he is – , he is also dumb enough to make it plain that he’s a liar by quoting some my statements below (emphasis added):

Quote:
Roberta:

"I’m doing my research independently of how big a chance there is that meeting the challenge requirements will get me any money. If I don’t get paid for submitting proof that objectively meets the challenge requirements, that’s fine. If I do get paid, that’s even better.

Second, Gerdes is quoting out of context my statement about the expected futility of suing NAFCASH and/or the challenge supporters... and thereby completely altering its meaning... but the next time you repeat that "looking for an angle out" - BS you’ll be telling another lie, asshole. I have already made clear that the reward money would be nice to have but is not the main motivation for my research."
Gerdes is not only a liar but also a fucking stupid liar, with little besides manure inside his skull.

Quote:
Cowardly Roberta is speaking out of both sides of her AIDS infected ass - AGAIN.
No, what’s happening is that cowardly and dumb-as-a-door liar Gerdes is lying again and at the same time showing that he is lying, that I have exposed him as a liar before and that I expressed my expectation - which of course he fulfilled – that he would lie again.

Again my friend, Gerdes, you’re really a godsend. As I said in my post # 713:

Quote:
First of all, thanks for again showing what a sorry piece of self-projecting scum you are. You are as instructive a demonstration object of "Revisionist" imbecility as I could ever have wished for. Your foul mouthing is so self-defeating that one might suspect you’re actually an undercover agent from the ADL or so. If I were any of your White buddies here, I would do some checking on you.
Quote:
Only a jew...
As I said in the above quote, I’d be suspicious that you’re either a self-hating Jew (if lies and cowardice make one a Jew, you have certainly qualified) or an ADL plant put here to discredit the White cause with your hysterical imbecility, if I were one of your White buddies.

Quote:
This just needs to be repeated:

Ced's Quote:

"Bert, this pettifogging over reward money is a laugh. If you prove what no other can, international Jewry will reward you with tons of paper money; you will be lauded and hailed as the Messiah so get on with it. "

EXACTLY!!!

And if the jews really wanted to put an end to holocaust denial, the issue of money or any reward amount would be a moot point.

So what are you waiting for Roberta?

After all, you do want to be lauded and hailed as the Messiah by the jews - don't you? And just think, you would undoubtedly be given the title of Righteous Gentile!

And what jewish toe sucking freak like you wouldn’t want all that?
Again, what part of what I told CS in my post # 677 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=677 :

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Bert, this pettifogging over reward money is a laugh. If you prove what no other can, international Jewry will reward you with tons of paper money; you will be lauded and hailed as the Messiah so get on with it.
I don’t think so and couldn’t care less, and I’m also not "pettifogging over money". Money has never been my motivation for opposing you beautiful people (I have never received a cent for it, as a matter of fact) and will not become a motivation now. It’s just something that would be nice to have if I get it, but if I don’t it doesn’t really matter. From my post # 596 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=596 :

Quote:
Quote:
Nothing to make a fuss about, actually. I’ve become so interested in the subsoil of these camps, especially Sobibor, that I intend to find out as much as I can about it for this reason already. If I can get my findings published in Archeology or Skeptic magazine, or at least co-author an article in one of those publications, that would be great. And if doing so furthermore forces an intellectual midget and lowly piece of scum to pay me 100,000 dollars, that would be the icing on the cake.
Of course this doesn’t keep me from trying to find out if the NAFCASH challenge is a fairly honest challenge or a hoax. Gerdes is on his way to confirming (assuming such confirmation is still needed) that it is the latter.
is too hard for your manure-filled, sparrow-sized brain to understand?

Contrary to your imbecile beliefs, I don’t care for anybody’s "hailing" me, of course. All I care for is the enlargement of historical knowledge about the inconvenient facts that morons like you cannot live with.

Quote:
BTW Roberta, you never told me if any of your fellow funnyboy freaks accepted THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE as well. Why don't all of you pathetic losers make it official Roberta? Why don't all four of you chickenshit fairies "come out" - AGAIN - and officially declare your intention to pursue the reward?

Are your fellow funnyboy freaks chickenshit cowards just like you?

BTW Roberta, what ever happened to that greasy piece of shit Andjew Mathias? Did he die of AIDS or what? And what about Sirgay Sucksmenov? Isn't he in the later stages as well?
You’re again repeating yourself, prick. What part of what I wrote in in post # 713 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=713 :

Quote:

If you want to talk to my fellow HC contributors about the challenge, I suggest you address them directly by posting a message below the article "Update on Gerdes & NAFCASH" under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...s-nafcash.html . I shall inform my fellow bloggers that they can expect a message from you there.
didn’t make it to the few depleted neurons inside your skull?

And as you’re howling so loudly about my fellow bloggers, what are you waiting for to contact them? As I said in the above, I don’t represent any of them and am also not anybody’s messenger.

What are you waiting for to post a comment below the article "Update on Gerdes & NAFCASH" under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...s-nafcash.html ?

Are you too chicken-shit for that?

Old July 19th, 2008 #729
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Here is another example of what a weasel Roberta is (As if anyone needed any more proof!). This is her latest post on topix:

Cowardly Roberta:

Quote:
Ah, and in case Gerdes’ "ash pile" should mean this:

"A mound of the remains of victims of the Sobibor extermination camp, at the remembrance site on the grounds of the camp."
http://www.infocenters.co.il/gfh_multimedia/G...

and not this:

"A glass display case containing ashes and bones of victims of the Sobibor extermination camp."
http://www.infocenters.co.il/gfh_multimedia/G...

the first two comments in my post # 835 under http://www.topix.com/forum/history/T1V7A87T8P... must of course be understood as accordingly reworded. The wording would then be the following:

«>We're still waiting for Roberta to prove that there is an iota of human remains in that alleged >"ash pile" of Sobibor and we're still waiting for Roberta to show us the pit that that alleged "ash >pile" was dug out of.

No, we’re still waiting for Gerdes to prove that the mound of remains shown under http://www.infocenters.co.il/gfh_multimedia/G... contains anything <other> than what becomes apparent from the source's caption and from all known evidence to mass murder and cremation of human beings at Sobibor.

>What are you waiting for Roberta?

I’m waiting for bigmouth Gerdes to stop his lame attempts to shift the burden of proof, move his ass to Poland, hire a forensic expert there, obtain permission from the Sobibor memorial folks to withdraw samples from inside the mound of human remains and have the forensic experts examine those samples. Get cracking, Gerdes.»

That’s for the purposes of historical research, which applies reasonable standards of evidence and allocates the burden of proof according to such standards.

For the purpose of Gerdes’ NAFCASH challenge, in which proving the human contents of the mound of remains at Sobibor is now included as a "bonus", he is of course free to make any however unreasonable demands, provided only that it is physically and technically possible to fulfill them and that no insurmountable administrative or legal hindrances are in the applicant’s way.

So the two faced liar is now trying to challenge me to accept the nafcash challenge!
No, asshole, that’s exactly what I’m not doing, and as it becomes apparent from what you quoted one most conclude that you either cannot read or expect your fellow true believers to be as stinking dumb as you are.

The statement quoted again below makes clear that for the purpose of the NAFCASH challenge you are free to shift the burden of proof and require the applicant to prove something that, according to reasonable standards of historical research, it would be your job to disprove:

Quote:
For the purpose of Gerdes’ NAFCASH challenge, in which proving the human contents of the mound of remains at Sobibor is now included as a "bonus", he is of course free to make any however unreasonable demands, provided only that it is physically and technically possible to fulfill them and that no insurmountable administrative or legal hindrances are in the applicant’s way.
And that is clear enough for even your meager intellect to grasp. So it is obvious that you are deliberately misrepresenting my statements.

Quote:
And notice that what she was insisting be included in the new update (the bonus Sobibor reward), she's now calling an "unreasonable demand!"
First of all, where did I "insist" that the "bonus Sobibor reward" be included in the NAFCASH challenge update?

I want the exact quote with a link to the post where I’m supposed to have expressed such insistence.

Or a humble admission that you have been lying again.

Which of them shall it be, asshole?

Second, of course it is unreasonable, according to the standards of evidence that apply in historical research, to require proof of what becomes apparent from a photo source’s caption and from all known evidence about what happened at the place where the photo was taken, in this case that the "mound of the remains of victims of the Sobibor extermination camp" is actually a mound of human remains or the "glass display case containing ashes and bones of victims of the Sobibor extermination camp" actually contains human ashes and bones. The reasonable thing to do by who calls in question what becomes apparent from all known evidence would, as I said, be to stop his lame attempts to shift the burden of proof, move his ass to Poland, hire a forensic expert there, obtain permission from the Sobibor memorial folks to withdraw samples from inside the mound of human remains and have the forensic experts examine those samples.

However, for the purpose of the NAFCASH challenge, as he has [u]offered a money reward[u] and is of course entitled to define the conditions under which he is willing to pay out the money, Gerdes is free to make demands that, by the reasonable standards of historical research, are unreasonable. He is free to say that he will pay out the money only if the applicant proves something that, by the reasonable standards of historical research, it would be Gerdes’ job to disprove.

One thing are the rules and standards of evidence that apply in historical research, as I have often explained. By those rules and standards, everything that Gerdes demands proof for has long been proven.

Another thing are the rules and standards of the NAFCASH challenge. Those rules and standards are unreasonable (unless Gerdes’ "what part of proof do you not understand" – yelling is to be understood as a submission to reasonable standards of proof – is it, Gerdes?), but whoever wants to earn the reward money must comply with those unreasonable rules and standards.

Quote:
Have you ever seen such cowardly doubletalk?
There’s no doubletalk here at all, Gerdes. And the only cowardice here is that of lying skunk Gerdes, who desperately tries to save face by misrepresenting my statements.

Quote:
Only a jew...
If the intellectual dishonesty you keep displaying makes one a Jew, then you're a caricature Jew right out of Der Stürmer:

I would check Gerdes' Aryan background if I were you, folks.

Quote:
Thank you Robeta.
I’m the one who must be grateful, for yet another demonstration your stupidity, mendacity and cowardice. As I said before, you're is a godsend for me, Mr. Gerdes.

Old July 19th, 2008 #730
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Here is my response to the lying, cowardly greasy jewbitch:

Quote:
We're still waiting for Roberta to prove that there is an iota of human remains in that alleged "ash pile" of Sobibor.

We're still waiting for Roberta to show us the pit that that alleged "ash pile" was dug out of.

We're still waiting for Roberta to prove that Michael Shermer so much as stepped foot in the Sobibor camp during his alleged “firsthand” investigation of / research in the Sobibor camp, in which he claims he proved, by “reviewing the physical evidence,” that 250,000 jews were killed there.

Are you some kind of coward, or what?

Have you already forgotten that you've accepted THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE over at VNN?

Here is your very own quote:

And let's not forget that you even confirmed it:

You're really showing the world what a two faced coward you are Roberta.
No, asshole, I’m just pointing out the distinction between

a) reasonable standards of evidence, as are applied in historical research, and

b) the unreasonable standards of evidence of the NAFCASH challenge.

By the former, everything that you demand be proven has long been proven by the known documentary, eyewitness and physical evidence, and it is your job to disprove it by showing that the evidence was manipulated and/or that there there’s evidence to the places in question actually having been transit camps.

By the latter, you are of course entitled to say that you will only pay out a 100,000 dollar reward if shown specific proof of the "exact" location of a specific mass grave and its "exact" dimensions and that the mass grave contains remains corresponding to at least 1 % of the number of victims of the respective camp according to the Encyclopedia of the Holocaust, and that you will pay out the "bonus" reward of 5,000 dollars only if the mass grave is from Sobibor and you are further shown forensic proof that the contents of the mound of human remains at that place are actually human remains. None of this is necessary in order to reach reasonable conclusions about what happened at e.g. Sobibor, none of this is relevant for the purpose of proving the mass murder at that camp, but all of this is relevant for the purpose of applying to the monetary reward offered by the NAFCASH association, and for that purpose alone.

So what I’m showing the world is that I’m willing to play by the standards of the NAFCASH challenge even though they are unreasonable.

What you are showing the world, on the other hand, is that you are a stinking coward desperately trying to save face by misrepresenting his opponent’s words in order to make believe that his opponent is "looking for a way out", which actually is the last thing this opponent has in mind.

Quote:
Thank you Roberta.
The gratitude is all mine, asshole. As I said before, thanks for yet another demonstration of Gerdian stupidity, mendacity and cowardice. As I said before, you are a godsend.

Quote:
BTW Roberta, how is your research going? You seem to be spending a lot of time on things other than proving that there is just one "huge mass grave" that contains just one percent of the alleged mass murder in the alleged "pure extermination centers."
Research is being done on site by people I’m in contact with, Gerdes. If you knew what they are doing as we are talking, you’d probably have nightmares.

Quote:
I’m waiting for your nightmares to come true, my friend. In the meantime, I enjoy watching how you squirm and nervously jump up and down. Please keep up the show.

Old July 19th, 2008 #731
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Here is Roberta's man again on the greasy jews:

Quote:
When they got so entangled that they could not find a way out they played the trick of acting as innocent simpletons. Should they fail, in spite of their tricks of logic, they acted as if they could not understand the counter arguments and bolted away to another field of discussion.

They would lay down truisms and platitudes; and, if you accepted these, then they were applied to other problems and matters of an essentially different nature from the original theme. If you faced them with this point they would escape again, and you could not bring them to make any precise statement. Whenever one tried to get a firm grip on any of these apostles one’s hand grasped only jelly and slime which slipped through the fingers and combined again into a solid mass a moment afterwards.

If your adversary felt forced to give in to your argument, on account of the observers present, and if you then thought that at last you had gained ground, a surprise was in store for you on the following day.

The Jew would be utterly oblivious to what had happened the day before, and he would start once again by repeating his former absurdities, as if nothing had happened. Should you become indignant and remind him of yesterday’s defeat, he pretended astonishment and could not remember anything, except that on the previous day he had proved that his statements were correct.

Thank you Roberta.
I think that was your beloved Führer, and his description fits like a glove to Gerdes’ running away from most of my questions, ignoring most of the evidence I have shown, setting up straw-men, quote-mining and misrepresenting my statements, cowardly refusing to specify his challenge requirements any more precisely than by "what part of proof do you not understand" – platitudes (which, by the way, may be understood as a submission to reasonable standards of proof and thus a royal shot in Gerdes’ own foot), and indulging in "Black Knight" – style victory dances to cover up the whopping he has been dealt throughout this discussion.

Quote:
Only a jew...
By such reasoning, as I already said, Gerdes must look something like this:

I would check the fellow’s Aryan background if I were you, folks.

Old July 19th, 2008 #732
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

How does a kike define reasonable, Rabbi?:
Quote:
reasonable standards of evidence, as are applied in historical research, and

Old July 19th, 2008 #733
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Again, Roberta knows all about this because it's already been discussed on topix (post #668):

Quote:
Ace:

"Neither federal nor state law prohibits your nonprofit from setting up an escrow account in which to deposit your reward to be held in trust for payment. Keep lying, liar."

(Me)

Says the coward who refuses to identify himself.

No acehole, you are the liar. Look at how the nafcash site is set up. I cannot, as a 501 (c)(3)(exempt) nonprofit organization hold that kind of cash in an escrow account and still retain my current exempt status.

Try again acehole.

And of course I never heard back from this cowardly lying acehole faggot because I caught him read handed in such a blatant lie. At least that proves that he's not a jew because his slithering away after being caught in a lie shows he has some shame. If he were a greasy jew, he would have just done what Roberta is doing. (Thank you Roberta.)
What I’m doing, my dear Gerdes, is not taking your word for anything you claim, and I’m well advised to do so considering the pathetic and compulsive liar you have proven to be.

So you claim that the status of NAFCASH as a "501 (c)(3)(exempt) nonprofit organization" does not allow you to hold "that kind of cash" in an escrow account, are you?

Well, then prove it. Give us a sourced quote of the legal provisions that would keep NAFCASH from holding "that kind of cash" in an escrow account.

As putting the money on an escrow account at some time during the process – say, when the applicant has published proof meeting the challenge requirements in SKEPTIC and ARCHAEOLOGY magazine – is the only way I see to make this challenge a fair and honest challenge, you shall by such proof also have demonstrated that issuing the challenge via a "501 (c)(3)(exempt) nonprofit organization" (why not as private citizen Greg Gerdes, for instance?) was a scam meant to make access to the reward money as difficult as possible even for a winning applicant.

Thank you, Gerdes, for making it so obvious what the purpose of this "501 (c)(3)(exempt) nonprofit organization" – bullshit is.

Quote:
Here's your man again:

If your adversary felt forced to give in to your argument, on account of the observers present, and if you then thought that at last you had gained ground, a surprise was in store for you on the following day. The Jew would be utterly oblivious to what had happened the day before, and he would start once again by repeating his former absurdities, as if nothing had happened.
Yep, that’s your beloved Führer, unintentionally describing scum like Gerdes.

Quote:
The simplicity of the nafcash challenge and how it is all set up is driving the greasy jews carpet biting mad. Oh how they want to know who is on the list of supporters so they can attack and boycott them. Roberta's cowardly two-faced machinations and her incessant whining are proof positive of what a lying coward she is.
Actually Gerdes' apparent refusal to inform potential applicants how exactly their application for the reward will be processed and that they will have to run after x number of people for the reward money even if NAFCASH should acknowledge that they have submitted the required proof (which of course will not happen, as I know these characterless charlatans – the applicant will have to go to court) is positive proof of what a lying coward Gerdes is. And his lamely accusing me of "two-faced machinations", when I’m obviously doing nothing other than trying to make the challenge conditions as transparent as possible, is further positive proof that Gerdes is the very lying coward he is calling me.

Quote:
Nothing could be simpler than the nafcash challenge and/or how to lay claim to it and no amount of childish temper-tantrums by Roberta is going to change how it's set up and administered.
Sorry, Gerdes, but that is just another of your filthy lies. There’s little if anything on the NAFCASH site about how application for the reward is processed and what exactly an applicant must do to earn the reward, and what I know now about both had to be pulled out of the nostrils of kicking and screaming coward Gerdes.

Quote:
So sorry little girl, but if you want to continue parading your childish / jewish tactics to the world, well, just go right ahead. Like I said before, this is better than a comedy show. (It IS a comedy show.) I only wish I could actually see Roberta hitting her head agianst the wall during one of her temper tantrums. (Now that's a photo I would really like to see!)
What this imbecile rhetoric obviously signals is that Gerdes has got cold feet and is trying to weasel his way out of more precisely defining the requirements and conditions of the NAFCASH challenge. Let’s recall what Gerdes wrote in, for instance, his post # 690 http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=690 :

Quote:
BTW Roberta, big-change-a-coming to nafcash, just for you.

I hate to do what I’m doing, but it's all being done in the name simplicity.

So simple, that even the dullest of the dull will be able to understand it.

Simplify and clarify.

Simplify simplify simplify.

And clarify.
As I read the fellow now – and unless, of course, something has already been done on the NAFCASH site (I saw no change as of 19.07.2008 12:02 hours GMT. Did I miss something, Gerdes?) – the announced "big-change" in order to "simplify" the challenge requirements and conditions will no longer take place. Gerdes, the stinking coward, has changed his mind and is setting up a smokescreen of bullshit to cover up his cowardice.

Isn’t that so, Mr. Gerdes?

Quote:
Thank you Roberta.
The gratitude is all mine, as I said. A showpiece of "Revisionist" imbecility, mendacity and cowardice such as Gerdes is hard to find.

Quote:
Only a jew...
By such reasoning, as I already said, Gerdes must look something like this:

I would check the fellow’s Aryan background if I were you, folks.

Quote:

That’s exactly what I’m again asking you, Mr. Gerdes.

I was expecting to find on the HC side was a message from Gerdes addressing my fellow bloggers about the challenge, as I suggested in post # 713 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=713 :

Quote:

Fellow bloggers were informed by the following message I sent them yesterday at 19:31 hours GMT:

Quote:
Hi everybody,
When I brought up the escrow account in my VNN discussion with Gerdes about the NAFCASH challenge (current status under http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=73168 ), the fellow freaked out completely.

This he wrote in # 707 under post http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=707 :

«BTW Roberta, you never told me if any of your fellow funnyboy freaks accepted THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE as well. I just checked your shit holocaust controversies site and I didn't see anything about you accepting the challenge either.

Why don't all of you pathetic losers make it official Roberta? Why don't all four of you chickenshit fairies "come out" - AGAIN - and officially declare your intention to pursue the reward?

BTW Roberta, what ever happened to that greasy piece of shit Andjew Mathias? Did he die of AIDS or what? And what about Sirgay Sucksmenov? Isn't he in the later stages as well?»

This was my reply in post # 713 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=713 :

«First of all, thanks for again showing what a sorry piece of self-projecting scum you are. You are as instructive a demonstration object of "Revisionist" imbecility as I could ever have wished for. Your foul mouthing is so self-defeating that one might suspect you’re actually an undercover agent from the ADL or so. If I were any of your White buddies here, I would do some checking on you.

If you want to talk to my fellow HC contributors about the challenge, I suggest you address them directly by posting a message below the article "Update on Gerdes & NAFCASH" under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...s-nafcash.html . I shall inform my fellow bloggers that they can expect a message from you there.»

Gerdes has not yet reported on the above-mentioned HC thread, but he probably will.

Best,
Roberto
As can be seen from the above, the contributors of HC are well aware of what is going on here.

Now, if you look at the article below which I suggested that Gerdes post a comment addressing my fellow bloggers, the one under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...s-nafcash.html , you will see that there’s nothing there from Gerdes as of 19.07.2008 13:25 hours GMT, one day after my post # 713 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=713 .

So when Gerdes yells:

Quote:
he's obviously looking in the mirror. As I have said before (sorry, CS, but the parallel is just so fucking appropriate), chicken-shit Gerdes calling me a coward is like Elton John calling Brad Pitt a faggot.

What are you waiting for to post a comment below the article "Update on Gerdes & NAFCASH" under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...s-nafcash.html, Mr. Gerdes ?

Are you too chicken-shit for that?

Old July 19th, 2008 #734
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Thread title / contents posted on THE REVISIONIST FORUM:

Quote:
Muehlenkamp accepts nafcash's challenge

Muehlenkamp on the VNN forum:

And confirmed it with:

Of course, he's done nothing BUT "look for an angle out" since accepting the challenge, but that's exactly the kind of weasel behavior that we've all come to expect.

Of course, if "the main motivation for his research" isn't the money, then of course it could only be to put an end to holocaust denial. So the question is:

If he really wants to put an end to holocaust denial, then what is he waiting for?

Just one grave.

Just one percent.
Well, Gerdes, now you have really exceeded yourself as concerns cowardice.

Remember what I wrote in my article under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...eg-gerdes.html , in which I challenged you to debate on RODOH (emphases added):

Quote:
I would reply to you on CODOH if I could post there, but webmaster Jonnie "Hannover" Hargis banned me from that lovely place some years ago, obviously because neither he nor any of his acolytes could handle my arguments. But there’s a forum, owned by a "Revisionist", that offers open and uncensored debate. This forum, which Hargis is so afraid of that he made his software automatically change its name into "shills", is called RODOH, which stands for "Real Open Debate on the Holocaust" (the pun on the falsely so-called "Committee for Open Debate on the Holocaust" is intended).
At the latest when reading the above, you knew that I was banned from the "CODOH Revisionist Forum" and therefore couldn’t post there.

Now, what could be more cowardly and miserable than mouthing off about an opponent (moreover lying, as you’re again falsely claiming that I’m trying to "look for an angle out") on a forum to which that opponent has no access, and where he can therefore not defend himself against the lies you’re telling about him?

Thank you, Gerdes, that was the icing on the cake. You really MADE MY DAY. Whoever was still in doubt that you’re a lying

should be in doubt no longer.

Quote:
Yeah Roberta, what are you waiting for?
As I said in a previous post, I’m waiting for your nightmares to come true. People I’m in contact with are taking care of that.

Quote:
That’s exactly what I’m asking you, chicken-shit. And with what follows:

Quote:
you are again showing another reason why your calling me a coward is like Elton John calling Brad Pitt a faggot (CS must be rotating, but the parallel is just too fucking appropriate).

Again, the gentleman you self-projectingly call my "buttbudies" are well aware of this discussion and my acceptance of the challenge. If you want to know what their position on this challenge is, what are you waiting for to post a comment below the article "Update on Gerdes & NAFCASH" under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...s-nafcash.html (which has a link to this thread so all readers of HC can follow what’s going on here, by the way)?

Come on, you stinking coward. My fellow bloggers must be waiting for your message.

Old July 19th, 2008 #735
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ced smythe View Post
A satisfying, unsatisfactory answer. Thank you.

There's your substantiation of evasive, non sequitur, you ideological Jew.
You don't really have much to say, do you, CS?

I'm beginning to wonder if you even know what "non sequitur" means.

Old July 19th, 2008 #736
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
How does a kike define reasonable, Rabbi?:
I don't think there's a particularly Jewish definition of the term. For me the definition you find under http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/reasonable is OK.

How do Jew-hating Hitler-kissers define "reasonable", by the way? Must be something like "whatever fits my Jew-hating and Hitler-kissing articles of faith is reasonable, whatever doesn't is not". Am I right?

Old July 19th, 2008 #737
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
I don't think there's a particularly Jewish definition of the term. For me the definition you find under http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/reasonable is OK.
1 a: being in accordance with reason <a reasonable theory> b: not extreme or excessive <reasonable requests> c: moderate, fair <a reasonable chance> <a reasonable price> d: inexpensive
2 a: having the faculty of reason b: possessing sound judgment <a reasonable man>

It's using reason in its own definition, how can you say this is a good definition?

Okay let's go to reason:
1 a: a statement offered in explanation or justification <gave reasons that were quite satisfactory> b: a rational ground or motive <a good reason to act soon> c: a sufficient ground of explanation or of logical defense; especially : something (as a principle or law) that supports a conclusion or explains a fact <the reasons behind her client's action> d: the thing that makes some fact intelligible : cause <the reason for earthquakes> <the real reason why he wanted me to stay — Graham Greene>2 a (1): the power of comprehending, inferring, or thinking especially in orderly rational ways : intelligence (2): proper exercise of the mind (3): sanity b: the sum of the intellectual powers

Alright let's try to fit it in to your original statement

Quote:
I’m waiting for bigmouth Gerdes to stop his lame attempts to shift the burden of proof, move his ass to Poland, hire a forensic expert there, obtain permission from the Sobibor memorial folks to withdraw samples from inside the mound of human remains and have the forensic experts examine those samples. Get cracking, Gerdes.»

That’s for the purposes of historical research, which applies reasonable standards of evidence and allocates the burden of proof according to such standards.

Your very statement is unreasonable since you say that Gerdes is trying to shift the burden of proof; however, if you actually knew what reasonable meant you'd know that it is reasonable that the one who provides a positive claim must provide positive evidence. I thus have to doubt that you even know what reasonable means within the context you are trying to express it in.

Old July 19th, 2008 #738
ced smythe

Quote:
You don't really have much to say, do you, CS?
And so say all of.. er ... well it's just little you, Bobbajob. Moreover, piles of words from you say little; verbiage impresses for a while but when one realizes the lack of calibration in our terminology, your screed seems more and more off the wall.

Quote:
I'm beginning to wonder if you even know what "non sequitur" means.
I've had your number for a while now. What part of it does not follow do fail to grasp?

Correction tool failing again? How dare it mess with your prim self portrait.

You associate pride with hatred of Hitler.

Google pride for an incling.

Old July 19th, 2008 #739
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Meanwhile, on the thread http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=5059 of the "CODOH Revisonist Forum" (where stinking coward Gerdes posted some of his lies about me despite knowing that I’m banned from that forum, see my post # 734 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=734), another sorry piece of chicken-shit (Jonnie "Hannover" Hargis, the creep who banned me from CODOH because neither he nor any of his acolytes could handle my arguments), is indulging in yet another of his customary, somewhat less than honest victory dances:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannover
Poor old Roberto Muehlenkamp, aka 'Cortavagatas', posted at this forum and got demolished. It's embarrasing really.

Anyone can search his name here and see for themselves. A few examples:

R.Muehlenkamp: 'gas chambers' were hosed down, so no cyanide'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=3706

'Those Prussian Blues Just Won't Wash'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=4600

'Roberto Muehlenkamp: no fuel required for Auschwitz ovens'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=3703

'Roberto Muehlenkamp shredded on 'gassings' & cyanide'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=224

'Roberto Muehlenkamp debunked on 3.5kg of coke cremations'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=420

'Cremation patent & 3.5 kg of coke per corpse debunked'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=88

This is too easy.

- Hannover
Gerdes, no less the mendacious "Black Knight" artist than Hannover, obediently replies as follows:

Quote:
Hannover:

"This is too easy."

Tell me about it. He's just getting hammered over on VNN.
Note that neither in this post nor in his OP Gerdes provided a link to this VNN thread. He seems to be concerned that the CODOH folks have a look at what’s going on here and realize that the one who is being "hammered" is poor little Gerdes himself, who is being shown up as a dumb fuck, a liar and a coward over and over again.

As to Gerdes’ "tell me about it", I’ll tell you about "it".

Quote:
R.Muehlenkamp: 'gas chambers' were hosed down, so no cyanide'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=3706
On the RODOH thread "A message to Jonnie Hannover Hargis ..." under http://rodohforum.yuku.com/topic/166...er-Hargis.html , which is where I comment on every Hargisian showpiece of mendacious imbecility that in some way refers to me, see my posts of 4-Oct-2006 19:40 on page 1 under http://rodohforum.yuku.com/topic/166...is.html?page=1 , 6-Oct-2006 09:27, 6-Oct-2006 09:36, 6-Oct-2006 10:13, 7-Oct-2006 20:38, 7-Oct-2006 20:40 on page 2 under http://rodohforum.yuku.com/topic/166...is.html?page=2 , 17-Oct-2006 21:04 on page 3 under http://rodohforum.yuku.com/topic/166...is.html?page=3 .

Quote:
'Those Prussian Blues Just Won't Wash'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=4600
On the same RODOH thread, see my posts of 27-Oct-2007 13:40, 28-Oct-2007 11:45, 29-Oct-2007 09:32, 7-Nov-2007 15:06, 7-Nov-2007 15:14, 8-Nov-2007 23:46, 9-Nov-2007 00:19, 9-Nov-2007 14:59 on page 6 under http://rodohforum.yuku.com/topic/166...is.html?page=6 , 9-Nov-2007 23:51, 12-Nov-2007 14:23 and 12-Nov-2007 14:33 on page 7 under http://rodohforum.yuku.com/topic/166...is.html?page=7 , and the exchange on the same RODOH thread between "Wahrheitseeker" and me (unlike Jonnie "Hannover" Hargis, arguably the most cowardly creature in "Revisionist" cloud-cuckoo-land, and also unlike Gerdes, who got cold after the first posts, "Wahrheitseeker" eventually accepted my invitation to RODOH and became a regular poster there) starting with WS’ post of 11-Nov-2007 21:56 under http://rodohforum.yuku.com/topic/166...is.html?page=7 . The discussion eventually left this thread and continued on the following RODOH threads:

The Walls of the Gas Chambers
http://rodohforum.yuku.com/forum/viewtopic/id/585

Poison Gas Concentrations and Times Alleged by Eye-Witnesses
http://rodohforum.yuku.com/forum/viewtopic/id/593

"Wahrheitseeker", by the way, is one of the few "Revisionists" smart enough to realize and integer enough to repudiate the cowardly censorship practices of Jonnie "Hannover" Hargis on the "CODOH Revisionist Forum". See, for instance, WS’ post of 2-Dec-2007 16:23 on page 9 of the thread "A message to Jonnie Hannover Hargis ..." under http://rodohforum.yuku.com/topic/166...is.html?page=9 :

Quote:
Originally Posted by WS
JH
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As of this moment (8.42pm EST), the post is not on CODOH's site. The last post is Grenadier's from yesterday.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, the post has been removed.

Truly Depressing.

Quote:
'Roberto Muehlenkamp: no fuel required for Auschwitz ovens'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=3703
On the RODOH thread "A message to Jonnie Hannover Hargis ..." under http://rodohforum.yuku.com/topic/166...er-Hargis.html , see my post 4-Oct-2006 18:03 on page 1 under http://rodohforum.yuku.com/topic/166...is.html?page=1 . Hannover’s BS was quickly and easily shredded.

Quote:
'Roberto Muehlenkamp shredded on 'gassings' & cyanide'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=224
This thread refers to a thread called "Gassings" on the original and now extinct CODOH board, the link to which is http://forum.codoh.com/codoh/438.html#9 .In my HC blog article "Hannover" Hargis, the coward, threatens when he is safe under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...tens-when.html , I showed how exactly I had been "shredded" on that old CODOH thread: by cowardly censorship. My last response on that thread, which was retained by the moderator (who, am I told, was none other than Hargis himself at that time), is transcribed in my HC article.

That’s how opponents are "shredded" on CODOH, folks: when their arguments cannot be handled, their posts are deleted or retained, and eventually – as happened to me and a number of other inconvenient posters – they are banned.

Quote:
'Roberto Muehlenkamp debunked on 3.5kg of coke cremations'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=420
This is the same as "Thread 1" mentioned in my my HC blog article "Hannover" Hargis, the coward, threatens when he is safe under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...tens-when.html . The old CODOH thread linked to in the OP, "Claimed cremation patent / 3.5 kg of coke" under http://forum.codoh.com/codoh/493.html , is the thread mentioned in the same HC article where I was "shown the door" by – guess what – cowardly, presumably Hargisian, censorship. The babblings of Hargis and various other clowns on the thread under http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=420 were shredded in the following posts on the RODOH thread thread “A message to Jonnie Hannover Hargis ...” under http://rodohforum.yuku.com/topic/166...er-Hargis.html :

Posts of 4-Oct-2006 17:43, 4-Oct-2006 21:23, 5-Oct-2006 10:27, 5-Oct-2006 11:04 on page 1 under http://rodohforum.yuku.com/topic/166...is.html?page=1

Post of 5-Oct-2006 14:42 on page 2 under http://rodohforum.yuku.com/topic/166...is.html?page=2

Posts of 17-Oct-2006 21:04 and 16-Dec-2006 20:17 on page 3 under http://rodohforum.yuku.com/topic/166...is.html?page=3

Quote:
'Cremation patent & 3.5 kg of coke per corpse debunked'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=88
An older thread also referring to the former CODOH thread "Claimed cremation patent / 3.5 kg of coke" under http://forum.codoh.com/codoh/493.html , i.e. "Thread 1" mentioned in the HC article "Hannover" Hargis, the coward, threatens when he is safe under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...tens-when.html , where - as I already mentioned under item 5 above, I was "shown the door" by – guess what – cowardly, presumably Hargisian, censorship. I don’t remember where I commented on the babbling that follows the OP and don’t feel like looking it up now (I don’t think there’s anything there that hasn’t been dealt with in the RODOH posts mentioned under item 5 above, anyway), but I would like to point out that on page 2 under http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php...r=asc&start=15 , the 'Cremation patent & 3.5 kg of coke per corpse debunked' has an interesting discussion about the merits of keeping opposition posters out of the discussion by censorship, a practice that some of the CODOH regulars didn’t agree with. In his post of Thu Dec 26, 2002 5:49 pm, the poster "neugierig" (i.e. my old RODOH opponent Wilfried Heink, an old German Nazi living in Canada) wrote the following:

Quote:
We need the Max's and the Roberto's to stimulate the debate, it keeps us sharp and makes us think.
The moderator – obviously none other than "Hannover" Hargis himself – responded with as follows:

Quote:
Nobody is tossed for their viewpoints on the issues of this forum, they are tossed for their behavior and/or refusal to adhere to the guidelines.
It may have taken a while for "neugierig" to realize that this was a filthy lie, but he eventually did. On the RODOH thread "A message to Jonnie Hannover Hargis ..." under http://rodohforum.yuku.com/topic/166...er-Hargis.html , in his post of 18-Dec-2006 19:29 on page 3 under http://rodohforum.yuku.com/topic/166...is.html?page=3 , "neugierig" wrote the following to me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by neugierig
I agree, Herr Muehlankamp, those guys over there are not entirely honest. Banning you and others and then performing victory dances is beyond even chutzpah. Hopefully this new poster, if he is new, will soon realize that dissenting views, if you will, are verboten.

As far as pointing him to RODOH, the name can not be mentioned, it is deleted. One of my posts was totally distorted, I dared mention RODOH, should have copied it, which almost made me quit that forum. Anyway, who knows, perhaps this lost sheep will find its way.
That’s "open debate" on the "CODOH Revisionist Forum" as seen by a "Revisionist", folks: cowardly censorship followed by mendacious victory dances.. Beyond even chutzpah, as “neugierig” so appropriately put it.

Now here’s a task for you, Mr. Gerdes:

Go to the RODOH thread under http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=5059and do the following:

a) Post a link to this VNN thread there, so that CODOH posters can go here and see for themselves who is being "hammered" by whom on this thread;

b) Tell Jonnie "Hannover" Hargis that I’m waiting for him here, on this VNN thread, to see just how "easy" he finds it to discuss with me when he cannot control the discussion with his "delete" pedal.

Will you please do that, Mr. Gerdes? I would do it myself if I had access to that lovely CODOH forum, but as you know, I am banned from there. Thanks in advance!

Old July 19th, 2008 #740
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Now to the rest of your post Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:57 pm on the CODOH thread Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:57 pm under http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=5059 :

Quote:
When he doesn't have nickterry and/or his buddies covering for him, he's like a lost little puppy.
I still have to see something behind your big words, asshole. So far there’s nothing.

Quote:
I think he only accepted the challenge because his back was against the wall and he was simply embarrassing himself so bad, that he did it to try and save face.
Wishful thinking is also thinking, and obviously the only thinking you are capable of most of the time, as in this case.

No, my dear Gerdes, unlike you I’m in no need of saving face, let alone of accepting your dishonest and disgusting challenge for that purpose. What made me decide to accept your challenge was a big mistake you made in one of your posts, one that considerably improved my chances of having access to the very evidence that is required to meet the challenge requirements. I’ll let you guess what mistake that was, and in which of your posts you made it.

[quote=Gerdes]But now, he's realized that he will never be able to prove that there is even one "huge mass grave" that contains even one percent of the alleged mass murder at any of the alleged "pure extermination centers," and he's trying to weasel his way out of his public acceptance.[quote]

I suggest you show the CODOH folks what I wrote in my post # 697 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=697, stinking liar:

Quote:
No, Gerdes, I’m not looking for an angle out. As I told CS in my post # 677 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=677 :

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CS

Quote:
Quote:
For now I’ll assume in your benefit that you either don’t read my posts or are to dumb to understand them, but the next time you repeat that "looking for an angle out" - BS you’ll be telling another lie, asshole. Of course that’s exactly what I expect you to do, compulsive liar that you have amply shown to be.
Quote:
That's why he's afraid to mention the fact on shills (sic) and/or holocaust controversies (sick).
The HC article Update on Gerdes & NAFCASH under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...s-nafcash.html has a link to this VNN thread for HC readers to see what’s going on here, in case you haven’t noticed.

And as to my fellow bloggers, have you already contacted them? From my post # 733 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=733 :

Quote:
I was expecting to find on the HC side was a message from Gerdes addressing my fellow bloggers about the challenge, as I suggested in post # 713 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=713 :

Quote:

Quote:
Hi everybody,

Best,
Roberto
By the way, did you notice how the CODOH software automatically turned "RODOH" into "shills"? As I wrote in my article under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...eg-gerdes.html (emphasis added):

Quote:
I would reply to you on CODOH if I could post there, but webmaster Jonnie "Hannover" Hargis banned me from that lovely place some years ago, obviously because neither he nor any of his acolytes could handle my arguments. But there’s a forum, owned by a "Revisionist", that offers open and uncensored debate. This forum, which Hargis is so afraid of that he made his software automatically change its name into "shills", is called RODOH, which stands for "Real Open Debate on the Holocaust" (the pun on the falsely so-called "Committee for Open Debate on the Holocaust" is intended).
And still nothing from Gerdes, as of this moment, below the article Update on Gerdes & NAFCASH under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...s-nafcash.html.

What are you afraid of, Gerdes?

Quote:
He's throwing a temper tantrum like an angry little child right now because he can't change the challenge conditions to his liking. It's sad in a way, but it sure is good humor watching his childish antics and the lengths that he will go to convince himself that he's not making a fool out of himself in front of the entire world.
Making a fool of himself is actually what you’re been and keep doing throughout this discussion, my dear lying piece of shit.

As you well know, I’m not trying to change anything to my "liking". I’m telling you how the conditions would have to be changed in order to make this a fair and honest challenge instead of a thinly disguised rip-off, where the applicant who submits proof matching the challenge requirements will (probably after having obtained a court decision whereby he is entitled to the reward, as I don’t expect you and your fellow characterless cowards to acknowledge that your challenge requirements have been met) be required to run after x number of people for the part of the reward amount to which each of these people committed.

If you don’t want to accept my suggestions and keep the challenge as the obvious scam it currently is, that’s just fine with me. It won’t dissuade me from trying to obtain, publish and present to NAFCASH the required proof, for as you well know the money issue is secondary to me. But it will clearly show anyone with half a brain what a fraud you are, and what a fraud your challenge is. The choice is yours.

Quote:
Like Hannover said – It’s so easy.
Frankly I don’t know what’s easier – exposing Hannover as a cowardly fraud or exposing Gerdes as a cowardly fraud. The two lying pieces of chicken-shit are fitting company for each other. Even their mendacious "Black Knight" victory dances have a similar aspect.

You will invite Hannover to come over here, won’t you, Gerdes? Publicly, i.e. on the CODOH thread on which you wrote the shit commented above.

Thread