VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 25th, 2007 #1
Holly
Self Bannned

Default Wrestling WWE [Chris Benoit dead]

Here is a big shock for anyone who watches WWE wrestling. Chris Benoit, his wife and 7 year old son were found dead today in Atlanta. So far no word on what happened the police will only say they were not shot.

I have been watching wrestling for a couple years, it is one of the few TV programs I enjoy. Yes alot of it is crap, most of it is fake, but it makes me laugh sometimes, and most of the guys are very good athletes.
I also like the non PC tone of it. Whites are slammed, black are slammed, gays and mexicans. Woman are degraded, men made into fools and is seems there is not much they wil lstay away from doing from fear of a bad reaction.
In fact I have heard some blacks are complaining that they call the biggest, fattest black guy on WWE a "silverback". I did not know what a silverback meant for a while, then I found out it is a name for the great ape ... But this will be nothing like that guy who called them niglets black ho's with nappy hair. People have come to expect this rude, un-PC episodes.
I was not allowed to watch it until I was 14, and I think that is good advice for anyone, this crap is certainly not for children, and we never ever let my little sisters watch it until they are much older, and able to get entertainment from it without a bad effect on the mind.

Chris Benoit has always stood out from what I have seen as one of the best of the best, and it is very sad that this has happened.

Old June 25th, 2007 #2
Rex E. Cuto
This Is Executor

Benoit's wife was Kevin Sullivan's ex-wife... and there's a whole big story behind that. Sullivan is a psychotic asshole, and I personally wouldn't be surprised if he had them knocked off. That's just my opinion, of course.

You have to become a terrible thought... you have to become an idea.

Old June 25th, 2007 #3
Holly
Self Bannned

Well I have never heard of this Kevin Sullivan, I have googled him and yes, it seems he made his career of being a extra strange person, and perhaps was in real life also.

Old June 25th, 2007 #4
Rex E. Cuto
This Is Executor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly View Post
Well I have never heard of this Kevin Sullivan, I have googled him and yes, it seems he made his career of being a extra strange person, and perhaps was in real life also.
Ok, the story is: Benoit wrestled for WCW, where Sullivan was a wrestler and a booker... meaning he also wrote the plotlines for the shows. Nancy Sullivan, aka Woman, was Kevin's wife.

Sullivan wrote a plotline where Benoit and Nancy were having an affair. He even prompted them to appear together in public to convince the fans. Along the way, Nancy Sullivan and Chris Benoit discovered that they really liked each other, so she divorced Kevin and married Chris. That part is real life, so Sullivan is mainly known as the guy who booked his own divorce.

Sullivan's played it cool about all that over the years. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised to find out he had something to do with the deaths. Who knows.

Old June 26th, 2007 #5
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Executor View Post
Ok, the story is: Benoit wrestled for WCW, where Sullivan was a wrestler and a booker... meaning he also wrote the plotlines for the shows. Nancy Sullivan, aka Woman, was Kevin's wife.

Sullivan wrote a plotline where Benoit and Nancy were having an affair. He even prompted them to appear together in public to convince the fans. Along the way, Nancy Sullivan and Chris Benoit discovered that they really liked each other, so she divorced Kevin and married Chris. That part is real life, so Sullivan is mainly known as the guy who booked his own divorce.

Sullivan's played it cool about all that over the years. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised to find out he had something to do with the deaths. Who knows.
That all happened over 10 years ago.

The police are calling the Benoit deaths a "double murder-suicide." One of the three dead wentg crazy - big time.

Old June 26th, 2007 #6
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

Quote:
Here is a big shock for anyone who watches WWE wrestling. Chris Benoit, his wife and 7 year old son were found dead today in Atlanta. So far no word on what happened the police will only say they were not shot.

I have been watching wrestling for a couple years, it is one of the few TV programs I enjoy. Yes alot of it is crap, most of it is fake, but it makes me laugh sometimes, and most of the guys are very good athletes.
I also like the non PC tone of it. Whites are slammed, black are slammed, gays and mexicans. Woman are degraded, men made into fools and is seems there is not much they wil lstay away from doing from fear of a bad reaction.
In fact I have heard some blacks are complaining that they call the biggest, fattest black guy on WWE a "silverback". I did not know what a silverback meant for a while, then I found out it is a name for the great ape ... But this will be nothing like that guy who called them niglets black ho's with nappy hair. People have come to expect this rude, un-PC episodes.
I was not allowed to watch it until I was 14, and I think that is good advice for anyone, this crap is certainly not for children, and we never ever let my little sisters watch it until they are much older, and able to get entertainment from it without a bad effect on the mind.

Chris Benoit has always stood out from what I have seen as one of the best of the best, and it is very sad that this has happened.

Two words- John Cena

Old June 26th, 2007 #7
Rex E. Cuto
This Is Executor

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin View Post
That all happened over 10 years ago.

The police are calling the Benoit deaths a "double murder-suicide." One of the three dead wentg crazy - big time.
Yeah, so much for my theory, huh?

From what I read, they figure he killed Nancy on Saturday, the son on Sunday, and himself on Monday.

Freaking sad. Benoit was one of the best in the business.

Old June 28th, 2007 #8
H.E.A.

Default Poorly Bred

I think If I had to live with this, Id knock myself off as well as what creation was made by this poorly bred union.

WHAT TOOK HIM SO LONG??

The son had ;
What is Fragile X syndrome? Fragile X syndrome is the most common inherited cause of mental impairment, affecting approximately 1 in 3,600 males and 1 in 4,000 to 6,000 females with the full mutation worldwide. It is estimated that 1 in 250 females and 1 in 700 males are carriers of the premutation.
It is second only to Down Syndrome as a cause of mental retardation. Both males and females may be affected by a wide variety of symptoms.

Fragile X Syndrome-- Recognition in Young Children

Fragile X syndrome is the most commonly inherited form of mental retardation. Although it is thought to be an X-linked recessive trait with variable expression and incomplete penetrance, 30% of all carrier women are also affected. The syndrome is called “fragile-X” because there exists a fragile site or gap at the end of the long arm of the X-chromosome in lymphocytes of affected patients when grown in a folate deficient medium.

Carrier females typically have a 30 to 40% chance of giving birth to a retarded male and a 15 to 20% chance of having a retarded female. Further, there frequently exists a maternal family history for a relative with mental retardation or developmental and learning disabilities. Most studies have dealt with recognition of this syndrome in older children and young adults, but many of the physical features, behavioral characteristics, and family history features are apparent earlier.

Prominent parental concerns that might bring such a child to a pediatrician’s attention include: Developmental delay, speech delay, short attention span or hyperactivity, mouthing of objects persisting at an age beyond expected, difficulty in disciplining the child, frequent temper tantrums, autistic-like behaviors such as rocking, talking to oneself, spinning, unusual hand movements, difficulty with transitions, preference for being alone, echolalia, poor eye contact; poor motor coordination; history of vomiting, spitting up or colic during infancy; history of frequent otitis media; self-abusive behavior; hand flapping; drooling persisting beyond expected; hypotonia; increase fighting with others; pica; hand/thumb sucking.

While older children (8-12 years) are more likely to display the classic physical features of fragile X syndrome (long face with a prominent jaw, large prominent ears, and post-pubertal macroorchidism, patients as young as 2 or 3 years have been noted to exhibit the following physical findings: Long and/or wide and/or protruding ears; prominent jaw or long face; high arched palate; flattened nasal bridge; microcephaly or relative macrocephaly; apparent hypertelorism; epicanthal folds; simian creases of palms, vertical creases of soles; long philtrum; hemangioma; hyperextensible joints; antimongoloidal slant; clinical impression of macroorchidism, prominent forehead.

It is not feasible or wise to recommend chromosomal studies on all children with developmental, learning, and behavioral disabilities. But these problems (particularly speech delay, unusual behaviors, and developmental delay) taken in context with a maternal family history of mental retardation or developmental disabilities and the physical finding of long, wide, or protuding ears, a long face, flat nasal bridge, and a high arched palate probably warrant a search for the fragile X chromosome. A new method of identifying carriers of these mutations by direct DNA analysis has recently been described.

The Truth Hurts

Last edited by H.E.A.; June 28th, 2007 at 04:56 PM.

Thread