Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 12th, 2010 #21
Johnny James

Marisa:

Alyssa Rap:

I'll tell you from my experience the Barnard girls are the most empty headed militant feminist ditsy television-addicted Carrie Bradshaw wannabe alcoholics I've ever come across. I'd sooner marry a turtle.

Old July 12th, 2010 #22
John Connor

Cool

I myself would call Deshawn "black man", as he's proven he's at least not an asshole as far as how he comports himself on this forum, and my perception of him is that he's not spiritual kin with the kind of ignorant manimals that would do shit like this;

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...yh7atsdJOC4TJ6

That doesn't change my views on the black race as a whole, but I'll save my choicest words for the extremist elements of international Jewry and their multi-racial gentile whores, whom keep all people in supposedly civilized countries ignorant and infantile. We're all just talking on these forums, acting like a hard ass doesn't get anyone anywhere.

Maybe I'm too soft?

Old July 13th, 2010 #23
balancedben
Banned

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny James View Post

I'll tell you from my experience the Barnard girls are the most empty headed militant feminist ditsy television-addicted Carrie Bradshaw wannabe alcoholics I've ever come across. I'd sooner marry a turtle.
lol wow! our society has digressed to the point where it's an actual shocker if a young person is even slightly aware on the race issue. most liberals as well as so called conservatives see nothing wrong with race mixing. it's disgusting.

Old July 13th, 2010 #24
balancedben
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale VanderMeer View Post
True. But do you think after all this, if she ever listens to c"rap" again, it will trigger memories of the beating? Kind of "A Clockwork Orange" for her?
let's hope so!

Old July 13th, 2010 #25
Julian Lüchow

Quote:
Originally Posted by balancedben View Post
lol wow! our society has digressed to the point where it's an actual shocker if a young person is even slightly aware on the race issue. most liberals as well as so called conservatives see nothing wrong with race mixing. it's disgusting.
Have you ever noticed how the respectable and mainstream conservative "public intellectual" types are all race mixers, i.e. degenerates, themselves? Victor Davis Hanson, John Derbyshire, Niall Ferguson, Ann Coulter, etc (the middle two are Brits). They are chosen to stealth-export the sickness of the modern humanists cult to the people whose racial instincts are still - somewhat - functional, since the conservative types will like what these sorts have to say even though it is just a watered down version of the same poison ("race blind conservatism").

As Wilmot Robertson said, "of all those who consciously or unconsciously oppose the Majority cause, the modern conservative is the most dangerous" because we take them for friends when they are not.

Old July 13th, 2010 #26
Julian Lüchow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale VanderMeer View Post
True. But do you think after all this, if she ever listens to c"rap" again, it will trigger memories of the beating? Kind of "A Clockwork Orange" for her?
I don't think so. Any religion, such as modern humanism is, has the ability to absolutely override the vital instincts. So even though she suffered greatly, if she is what we suspect she is, she will not learn from the experience. Especially given the further indoctrination in said secular faith and PC peer pressure which she will endure in the modern university milieu.

Old July 13th, 2010 #27
balancedben
Banned

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystian Kowalczyk View Post
I don't think so. Any religion, such as modern humanism is, has the ability to absolutely override the vital instincts. So even though she suffered greatly, if she is what we suspect she is, she will not learn from the experience. Especially given the further indoctrination in said secular faith and PC peer pressure which she will endure in the modern university milieu.
Sad BUT true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystian Kowalczyk View Post
As Wilmot Robertson said, "of all those who consciously or unconsciously oppose the Majority cause, the modern conservative is the most dangerous" because we take them for friends when they are not.
True. So called "conservatism" isn't about conserving the races or the natural gender roles. It's a farce and is far more dangerous than out right "in your face" liberalism.

Old July 13th, 2010 #28
John Connor

Quote:
True. So called "conservatism" isn't about conserving the races or the natural gender roles. It's a farce and is far more dangerous than out right "in your face" liberalism.
One of the best things to happen in quite some time was Obama's inauguration as far as creating racial tension goes. The unfortunate part is that neither the liberal or conservative crowd can see past the ignorant black president and to the jews that continue to perpetuate our illegal and immoral wars in the middle east.

Old July 13th, 2010 #29
balancedben
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Connor View Post
One of the best things to happen in quite some time was Obama's inauguration as far as creating racial tension goes. The unfortunate part is that neither the liberal or conservative crowd can see past the ignorant black president and to the jews that continue to perpetuate our illegal and immoral wars in the middle east.

YouTube- The Best of Pastor Manning (version 1)
Truth is truth. Pastor Manning makes a lot of valid points. I enjoy listening to him.

Thread