VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 31st, 2015 #1
Ian Smith son

Default Jerry Lewis: 'Refugees Should Stay Where the Hell They Are'

Hey, lady! He doesn't hold back.

Jerry Lewis has been delighting audiences with his comedic genius for nearly eight decades. Now 90, the Hollywood legend is speaking candidly and unapologetically about the Syrian refugee crisis and President Obama's failures on Islamic terrorism.

In an interview with Catholic talk show The World Over this month, Lewis said, "Refugees should stay where the hell they are."

Reminding in the interview that "nobody has worked harder for the human condition than I have," the long-time and now former Muscular Dystrophy Association telethon host added, "but they’re not part of the human condition."

“If 11 guys in that group of 10,000 are ISIS, how can I take the chance? I don’t want to lose another Frenchman or another Englishman. That bothers me.”

And on the subject of Islamic terrorism, Lewis said the president has failed in his dealings with ISIS:

“What I’m watching in him is uncertainty. And you don’t have uncertainty in a leader. A leader doesn’t give a shit what he does, but he gets it done.”

The interview continued with Lewis's excitement that Donald Trump is in the current presidential race, obviously seeing a bit of showbiz in his campaign:

“He’s a showman, and we’ve never had a showman in the president’s chair."

The entire interview is below. Lewis even talks about the "elitist snob" Stephen Colbert:

Jerry Lewis: 'Refugees Should Stay Where the Hell They Are' | Truth Revolt

Old December 31st, 2015 #2
Ray Allan

I can't for the life of me understand why Jerry Lewis is so popular in France. His silly jew comedy shtick and movies never appealed to me.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Thread