Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 26th, 2014 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post #1 Dover Protest Far-Right Protesting the Invasion from Calais This Weekend!

Sven Longshanks

Daily Stormer

September 26, 2014

Patriots and Nationalists will be protesting about the lack of British border defenses at the weekend.

All are welcome – the more noise the better.

This issue needs forcing onto the mainstream news channels.

Far right activists will protest against illegal immigration by blockading one of the biggest borders between the UK and France this weekend.

The protest, which will take place in the British port town of Dover, is taking place to highlight the financial burdens being placed onto truck drivers by illegal immigrants hiding in their vehicles as they attempt to enter the UK.

According to the protest’s organisers, who have set up a Facebook page called, “Support the Calais to Dover Truckers,” drivers can be fined up to £2,000 if illegal immigrants are found in their vehicles, regardless of whether the driver was involved.

The group, which has more than 2,000 likes on Facebook, says that their campaign is “in support for truckers who are under constant attack from illegal immigrants and are being fined for their [sic] illegal entry into Britain.”

They have also listed a wide variety of reasons behind the protest, ranging from the threat from ISIS, the Ebola outbreak and to stop the entry of “rapists” and “child molesters”.

The group is also pushing the slogan: “Enough is Enough: Support our Truckers, Secure our Borders”.

While there is no explicit link to other political or activist groups, the campaign has attracted many associated with Britain’s far right political parties, including the English Defence League (EDL) and British National Party (BNP).

“As part of the force’s preparations, officers are actively engaging with the protestors via social media,”Kent Police chief superintendent Steve Corbishley said in a statement.

“Kent Police will have officers and support elements on duty at the weekend to reassure residents of, and visitors to, Dover and resources will be deployed as necessary and appropriate.”

Corbishley also said that the police were working with relevant port agencies to “ensure the facilitation of both the right to peacefully protest and people’s right to go about their daily business unimpeded.”

A number of truckers in the UK have reported threats made to them by human traffickers, including potential knife attacks. As a result, some haulage firms have advised their drivers to avoid Calais to transport goods between the UK and mainland Europe.

Earlier this month, UK-bound migrants violently clashed with police as they tried to force themselves onto delivery trucks, with some migrants throwing rocks at them. Police responded by using tear gas.

The scale of illegal immigration between Calais and the UK has become so high that the UK government has set aside £12 million to help tackle the problem.

The money is to be spent on improvements in border control and heightened security at the northern French port.

The plans include a greater use of identification technology, and the development of a “Ring of Steel”-style barrier used at this years’ NATO summit to protect world leaders against potential terrorist threats.

Actually, the money has been spent on purchasing a holiday camp to house the filthy urchins.

read full article at source: http://www.dailystormer.com/uk-far-r...-this-weekend/

Old September 27th, 2014 #2
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
As lorry drivers threaten to blockade the Port of Dover later, what is the impact of illegal migrants on those drivers who regularly make the journey across the English Channel?

Richard McMurray has been a long distance driver with Britannia Appleyard Removals, based in Rotherham, South Yorkshire, for nine years, and travelled back to the UK via ferry from Calais on Wednesday night.

"Whenever I stop, I make sure all my doors are locked, and before I set off I check under the wagon.

"We travel in pairs - one will fuel up and the other will stand outside the wagon," he said.

"The migrants are blatant in what they do, and will literally stand by the road waiting for an opportunity.

"At least four or five them. Checking for unlocked doors. They don't mess about, they just pounce straight away."
Richard McMurray Richard McMurray said the £2,000 fines faced by lorry drivers caught with stowaways could ruin their lives

Mr McMurray recalled how he had been waiting in the so-called secure compound at Calais when he saw four people get into the back of an unattended lorry, while another shut the door on them.

"I waited for the driver to come back to tell him. He made sure they got out of the lorry and then checked it over."

If found with an illegal passenger on entering the UK, a driver and his employer can each be fined up to £2,000 per migrant and have their operating licence revoked.

"Fines could ruin people's lives," Mr McMurray said.

He told of another driver who found a migrant had climbed behind the windbreaker on top of his lorry.

"Unfortunately, he was heading into France and when the man began knocking he carried on driving for a couple of hours to teach him a lesson.

"I feel sorry for them in a way... they're obviously running from something."

Mr McMurray said there was a noticeable increase in French police along the main approach to the port compared to the last time he was there, and as a result fewer migrants.

"But the police just pull them out of the wagons, frogmarch them back to the gates, and they are left to try again," he said.
htt p://w ww.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-29366295

Old September 27th, 2014 #3
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:

Kent Police says the force is “prepared for a number of scenarios” ahead of the planned protest supported far right groups at the Port of Dover today.

A Facebook page called Support the Dover to Calais Truckers says drivers intend to use lorries to blockade the port tomorrow, a move that Kent Police says is illegal.

Police officers have been visiting the homes of organisers over the last few days which the group claims amounts to intimidation.

Supporters from a number of right wing groups have been recruited via social media

On its Facebook group it said it expects French drivers to travel over to join the protest tomorrow.

Groups including the National Front and the Scottish Defence League say they will be attending the event, which has been discussed on the far-right message board Storm Front.

In a statement on its Facebook page, Support the Dover to Calais Truckers said: “Tomorrow will see us prove all the doubters wrong with a lawful protest with no abusive language and no drunken yobs and then we expect a full apology or we will be taking our next protest to people’s front doors.”

"It’s unclear who is organising the protest – there is only the facebook page to go by and some of the comments are by people who are clearly not lorry drivers" - Natalie Chapman, FTA spokesman

Left wing groups are planning a counter demonstration in Dover, with many organisations signed up to attend.

Both sides are planning marches through the town.

The Freight Transport Association (FTA) said no recognised trade groups support or endorse the blockade.

Natalie Chapman, FTA south east spokesman, said: "It’s unclear who is organising the protest – there is only the facebook page to go by and some of the comments are by people who are clearly not lorry drivers.

"Certainly if you look at some of the comments there are some very strong views about immigration and perhaps there are some people who are hijacking this situation and are not representative of lorry drivers.

However, the FTA said drivers' frustrations were real, with many feeling it is they who bear the brunt of the problems in Calais.

Ms Chapman said: "Many drivers feel they are being made scapegoats in this situation with some even having to take out personal loans to pay fines – we understand their frustrations.

"But we don’t think blockading the Port of Dover is the Way to go. It will cause huge inconvenience to other lorry drivers on their way home and others driver’s trying to cross the channel."

A man claiming to be one of the organisers said it would be a peaceful protest and he hoped no-one will be arrested.

Kevin, who would only give his first name, said: “It is a family event, there will be stewards there, so anyone acting inappropriately will be asked to leave.”

Kevin said he stopped crossing the Channel at the port nine months ago as he began fearing for his safety.

“I stopped because of the pressure, they jump on with knives, it is beyond the joke," he said.

“I just hope the MP and transport ministers do deal with the situation in France, they are having a terrible time themselves.

“Someone will end up getting killed."

Kent Police has been monitoring social media and planning its response to the protest.

The Port of Dover said it was aware of the nature of the protest.

In a statement it said: “We are aware of the potential protest planned for this Saturday under the banner of supporting the truckers and we are in close liaison with our partners about this issue.

"Our primary concern is the safety and wellbeing of our customers and community and keeping the port and its operations open.

"Over the next few days we will be monitoring the situation to ensure that we can deal with any planned protests in the safest and most constructive way.”

Kent Police’s Chief Superintendent Steve Corbishley said: “As part of the force's preparations, officers are actively engaging with the protestors via social media.

“The primary role of Kent Police is to facilitate lawful peaceful protest, whilst ensuring public safety, and we would encourage organisers to work with Kent Police Protest Liaison Officers. They can be contacted on 07989 992 194.

“Kent Police will have officers and support elements on duty at the weekend to reassure residents of, and visitors to, Dover and resources will be deployed as necessary and appropriate.

“In the meantime, we are engaging with the ports and other relevant agencies in our efforts to ensure the facilitation of both the right to peacefully protest and people's right to go about their daily business unimpeded.”
ht tp://w ww.kentonline.co.uk/dover/news/kent-police-port-will-remain-24174/

Old September 27th, 2014 #4
Dawn Cannon

Earlier in September:

Quote:

Look at these scum.

What an inviting target.

They belong to the left and have come from outside Calais, many of them have, and believe that by calling themselves anti-Fascists, they have carte blanche to attack anyone who speaks out about immigration, or any topic they happen to support. They have the right to shut down debate and shout down everyone by labelling them as “Fascists.” But I think we know they are fakes. They are all about control of any opposition by any means. They are as active here in the UK as they are over there in France. In fact, these vermin often travel from country to country.

If they fancy themselves defenders of freedom and light, why the masks and hoods?

Just the sight of these filthy bastards makes me see red.

Just so ya know. This all really started because residence of the city complained that the govt. was not doing enough or maybe nothing , with the ever-growing numbers of these lice in their town. There seems, to them, to be no control.

They are right. And it shouldn’t matter but ... not all those demonstrating against the immigration policy in their country, are of the right. Some have no politics at all. Or they didn’t until now.

http://www.barking-moonbat.com/index...tegory/FRANCE/

Old September 27th, 2014 #5
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
First protestors arrive #dover #blockade
https://twitter.com/emilyhstott/stat...32660568985603

Old September 27th, 2014 #6
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
@SSaundersITV

So far more media than police or protesters at Dover illegal immigration protest. pic.twitter.com/5CXCzYDTRv
https://twitter.com/SSaundersITV/sta...36345324171264

Oh, so no studious blackout planned then?

Old September 27th, 2014 #7
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Insecurity Division ‏@EDLParanoiaDiv

Nick Griffin and his #nazi mates in #Dover today.. #EDL #BNP
https://twitter.com/EDLParanoiaDiv/s...38802934657025

Old September 27th, 2014 #8
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Insecurity Division ‏@EDLParanoiaDiv

Handful of nazis in #Dover..
https://twitter.com/EDLParanoiaDiv/s...40759497781248

Quote:
Dartlynx is me ‏@Dartlynx

TV crews but no crowds yet by Dover port.
https://twitter.com/Dartlynx/status/515840142662463489

Old September 27th, 2014 #9
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Protestors blocking the roundabout #dover
https://twitter.com/emilyhstott/stat...42419284131840

Old September 27th, 2014 #10
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Protesters blockade Port of Dover roundabout.
https://twitter.com/SSaundersITV/sta...42766786400256

Old September 27th, 2014 #11
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Nick Griffin ‏@nickjgriffinbnp

With team blocking roundabout at #Dover to call for proper protection for British lorry drivers from illegal immigrants. #trafficjam
https://twitter.com/nickjgriffinbnp/...43379205537793

Quote:
some anti-immigrant protest going on in dover, police everywhere
https://twitter.com/jassystede/statu...43308149825536

Old September 27th, 2014 #12
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Police asking protesters to move aside at illegal immigration blockade at Port of Dover.
https://twitter.com/SSaundersITV/sta...44203474345985

Old September 27th, 2014 #13
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Port of Dover blockade now moved on after brief sit-down protest.
https://twitter.com/SSaundersITV/sta...50375694655488

Old September 27th, 2014 #14
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Police say the protest in Dover is concluding with minimal disruption to the port.
https://twitter.com/SimonJonesNews/s...52268927991810

Old September 28th, 2014 #15
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
A 44-year-old man from Westgate was arrested yesterday during the protests at Dover port.

Reportedly part of East Kent English Patriots, the man has been summoned to appear before court after he was arrested for the wilful obstruction of a highway.

Far right groups including the National Front. The protest was in support of truckers who claim they are routinely troubled by illegal immigrants trynig to enter their vehicles in Calais. However the The Freight Transport Association (FTA) have stated that no recognised groups supported the protest.
h ttp://ww w.thanetgazette.co.uk/Westgate-man-arrested-Dover-port-protest/story-23011180-detail/story.html

Old September 28th, 2014 #16
Keith Moore

A short video from RT News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=0RL-6lo6nBA

Old September 28th, 2014 #17
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Asians in kevin brians Nf.
They say a picture is worth a thousand words.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Kevin brians asian brotherhood.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	9244  

Old September 29th, 2014 #18
Rachal Hatred
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDLIE Stampton View Post
Asians in kevin brians Nf.
They say a picture is worth a thousand words.
I notice that same picture does not appear on any NF Facebook pages, they have obviously decided it would be a little embarrassing to show it. This bloke goes by the nickname of Bombay steve and is also a member of C18 and it's Oi band Flathead 33. There is no way on earth the bloke is white. Not Greek or Spanish or any other excuse they will surely come out with.

Old September 29th, 2014 #19
sunwheel88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachal Hatred View Post
I notice that same picture does not appear on any NF Facebook pages, they have obviously decided it would be a little embarrassing to show it. This bloke goes by the nickname of Bombay steve and is also a member of C18 and it's Oi band Flathead 33. There is no way on earth the bloke is white. Not Greek or Spanish or any other excuse they will surely come out with.
I know the bloke is white, check out Devon Steve on FB to see how white he is, im sure C18 would not have non whites in their ranks. Ive met steve before and he aint tinted

Old September 29th, 2014 #20
Rachal Hatred
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunwheel88 View Post
I know the bloke is white, check out Devon Steve on FB to see how white he is, im sure C18 would not have non whites in their ranks. Ive met steve before and he aint tinted
If he is white, can someone explain why he has brown skin and why even the lines and creases on his hands are black? He is obviously not indigenous to these Isles. Not that that is a crime in itself, but if he is from another Aryan country, I would like to know which one. That is more than a sunbed tan what he is sporting.

Tags
#1, asylum seekers, calais, dover, immigration, protest

Thread