Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 29th, 2012 #141
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
Again, the Traveller wedding ceremonies were a process of abduction that Fisher notes in his study of the borderlands people. He also noted how they had very loose marriage laws; Andrew jackson and his wife Rachel were a sort of 'abduction' marriage very much in this custom. The rest of America (descended from other English parts) were more moralistic about this.

When Anglican ministers made a few jabs at converting the backwoodsmen, they were told to get out.
Interesting about Andrew Jackson. Are Travellers the so-called Black Irish? I've noticed Jews use the term in referring to fellow travelers.

Old December 29th, 2012 #142
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
Interesting about Andrew Jackson. Are Travellers the so-called Black Irish? I've noticed Jews use the term in referring to fellow travelers.
Jews? Travellers aren't Jews and Black Irish aren't the same as Travellers.

Black Irish is a physical description of an Irish phenotype that typically has very dark/black hair; like Ronald Reagan:

Or Pierce Brosnan:

Old December 29th, 2012 #143
l1235

Default Traveler Madelyne Gorman Toogood

Madelyne Gorman Toogood's videotaped assault on her 4-year-old daughter had another victim: the family's reclusive, often-maligned Irish Traveler culture.

Toogood is a member of a reclusive, nomadic subculture that has survived for more than 150 years with little notice in America, with the exception of law enforcement officials who describe the Irish Travelers as a culture of con men and scam artists.

But others familiar with the Irish Travelers insist they are misunderstood and unfairly maligned, and worry over the impact of the now-infamous videotape of Toogood flailing away at the child in the back of her SUV.

A Centuries-Old, Isolated Culture

Since their ancestors arrived in America along with waves of other Irish immigrants during the Potato Famine of the 1840s, the Travelers have maintained their distinct culture, language and customs with little notice from the outside world.

Estimates of the number of Irish Travelers in America range from 10,000 to 100,000.

The largest groups are based in Texas and South Carolina, but there are also clusters in Mississippi, Georgia and elsewhere. Toogood is believed to be a member of the Greenhorn Carrolls, the Traveler clan based in Fort Worth, Texas.

The Travelers are a nomadic, insular group of laborers who travel most of the year, following the warm weather, experts say. Irish Travelers typically work as roofers, builders, painters and handymen. Most are very religious Roman Catholics.

They are sometimes compared to or confused with Gypsies, but the Travelers are ethnically and culturally distinct from other nomadic groups in Europe.

Because of their small numbers and reluctance to admit outsiders, marriage of first cousins is common, says Jody Rowland, the chief deputy of the Aiken County, S.C., sheriff's department. In the Traveler village outside Aiken, there are only a handful of last names among 3,000 people, he says.

The Travelers speak what is sometimes called a "secret language" — called Cant, Shelta, or Gammon — that is a mixture of Gaelic, English and other languages.

There are also Scottish Travelers, English Travelers, and Welsh Travelers in America — all similar but distinct nomadic subcultures.

Some commentators have said Travelers favor exuberant clothing and makeup that reminds some of a young Elizabeth Taylor and others of a middle-aged Elvis.

Traveler homes are often painted distinctive pastel colors and have fanciful statues in their yards, says Rowland.

A Bad Reputation Among Police

Among law enforcement officials, stories of Traveler scams and fraud are commonplace.

Rowland said he has known members of the group all his life, and investigated dozens for scams, cons and a range of illegal activity.

"They represent themselves as legitimate tradespeople and/or business people. But the problem is that they engage in consumer fraud," says Chicago Police Detective Edward Mack, a scam expert who has investigated members of the group. He says Travelers pass through the city's outskirts every few years, staying in motels for a few weeks or months before moving on.

Rowland said the Aiken County sheriff's office has arrested and convicted nine Travelers in the last year for a variety of fraud schemes.

Typical scams include selling shoddy equipment, using poor quality materials in repair work, and overcharging elderly customers, police say.

Old December 29th, 2012 #144
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Traveller's vardo - the original motor home

Old December 29th, 2012 #145
White Winger

Hey Queertin Taranqueeno:

Wanna make another slave revenge movie? How about one about a White slave( YES, they existed!!!! And no, not a White-ish-looking JEW, a White European - don't feign ignorance about not knowing the difference ) you know,from Ireland,Italy,Spain,France,etc, whose village was raided by Muslims,and his/her entire family was captured,and taken to North Africa as slaves, and his/her REVENGE against the Muslims,to get all of them back, and get back to their European home. Base it on books like The Stolen Village by Des Ekin.

Have 99.9% of the Muslims/Arabs/niggers be the most vile,racist,backwards,murderous assholes,that spew every anti-White epithet there is,including the classic about Whites-being-the-devil - except for the one "good" muslim/arab/nigger,that will help the White Man/Woman, in his/her quest.

Make it the "revenge fantasy" of your last two films, mixing in the usual Spaghetti Western/blaxploitation styles you luuuuuuuuv.

Fill the music score with all your usual hip/tongue-in-cheek musical references - your favorite '70s shit funk, pieces from scores of a fave Spaghetti Western / blaxploitation flick,and classic movie scores: Bernard Herrmann, Leonard Rosenman,etc.

It's EASY to do AND....YOU....KNOW....IT.

Last edited by White Winger; December 30th, 2012 at 12:15 PM.

Old December 30th, 2012 #146
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava Dawn
I saw that Roots was on, too. It was on BET! I didn't watch it, but I thought, well, they're riling them up over the weekend and on tuesday they'll go see Django and look out! Helter Skelter!
It's at times like this when americans need to be asking themselves: "What would Breivik do?"

Old December 30th, 2012 #147
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Wagahuski View Post
It's at times like this when americans need to be asking themselves: "What would Breivik do?"
Shoot some Girl Scouts?

Old December 30th, 2012 #148
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins
Shoot some Girl Scouts?
Not if steve akins can secret them to a safe, undisclosed location first.

Old December 30th, 2012 #149
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Wagahuski View Post
Not if steve akins can secret them to a safe, undisclosed location first.
I'd eat their cookies.

Old December 30th, 2012 #150
Craig Kiloh
Self tarded

Default I fail to see.

I fail to see what the director, Michael Moore and the thousands of other anti-white whites seek to accomplish.
Surely they will be victims of nigger crime eventually.

I never heard of an anti-jew Jew or and anti-muslim or even an anti-nigger nigger but the amount of white lemmings is phenomenal.

Old December 30th, 2012 #151
Ian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
They raised pigs, which were allowed free range in the woods, since hogs like acorns, chestnuts and beech mast.

The Scots-Irish are used to thin, poor, rocky soil.

You must not have spent much time around hillbillies.
What utter rubbish!

The Scottish Lowlands and Ulster protestant farming areas are fertile. The defeated Irish Catholics were driven into the rocky uplands, such as the Glens of Antrim.

Old December 30th, 2012 #152
Ian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post

Black Irish is a physical description of an Irish phenotype that typically has very dark/black hair; like Ronald Reagan:

Or Pierce Brosnan:
Perhaps in the USA, but Black Irish is a debatable term. In Europe it more means the dark curly haired people from the West of Ireland.

Old January 2nd, 2013 #153
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

Old January 2nd, 2013 #154
brutus

I'm not surprised there's no mention of the Melungeons on this thread. Ignoring these complex peoples, however thin our understanding of racial composition in America might be, would be understandable to say the least. The deepest darkest backwoods hidden valleys of Appalachia there is a conundrum of sorts.

Old January 2nd, 2013 #155
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
I'm not surprised there's no mention of the Melungeons on this thread. Ignoring these complex peoples, however thin our understanding of racial composition in America might be, would be understandable to say the least. The deepest darkest backwoods hidden valleys of Appalachia there is a conundrum of sorts.

The Melungeons are a mixture of Negroes, Whites and native Amerindians. They were more or less driven out of Virginia and settled in two or three counties in Tennessee.

Here are a few examples from the Mozingo line, descended from the Virginia negro slave, Edward Mozingo (note their dark complexion and brown eyes):

Quote:
Genealogy Makes Strides With DNA

KINGSPORT, Tennessee -- The Mozingos sat chatting about their family ancestry at the edge of a barely wet creek in Kingsport, Tennessee, where they had come from Melbourne, Florida, and Fayetteville, North Carolina, for the Fourth Union of the Melungeon Heritage Association.

The cousins found Mozingo on a list of names thought to be Melungeon, and decided to come see what Melungeons are all about.

Melungeons make up a multi-racial group in southern Appalachia that has been pushed into the margins of society throughout history because their neighbors perceived them to be darker-skinned, and somehow less entitled to good land and to money.

A new tool has helped the Mozingos to eliminate family lines they're not related to more quickly, and given key insight to those who are in their bloodline: DNA research.

The Mozingos have traced their ancestry back to the first American Mozingo: Edward Mozingo, who served as an indentured servant to a colonel beginning about 1672.

Reese turned Thomas on to using DNA research to study their family tree through a company called Family Tree DNA.

In documents that Thomas has found on Edward, various ethnicities are mentioned, including Native American, Italian and "Negro" which, if proven true, will certainly shake things up in a Southern family of people who look very white.

An ethicist who attended the Melungeon gathering, Dr. Paul Brodwin, an assistant professor of anthropology at the University of Wisconsin at Milwaukee, discovered that the Mozingos and most of the other attendees are more sophisticated than one might suspect from a community thought to be somewhat isolated.

Last week, biologist Kevin Jones of the University of Virginia at Wise announced results of a population study that found that 5 percent of Melungeon DNA is of African descent, 5 percent was Native American, and the rest was "Euroasian," a group roughly defined by clumping together Europe the Middle East and India.

This does not, however, mean that each Melungeon is 5 percent African or 5 percent Native American. It's an average of the population, and individuals are likely to have very different genetic make-ups.

http://www.wired.com/science/discove...urrentPage=all
Quote:
The Fiddler on Pantico Run
Joe Mozingo
The Free Press

Joe Mozingo, a Los Angeles Times reporter, had always wondered about his unusual name. Some family members said it was Italian, others said it was Basque. One story described a Native American infant adopted after his village burnt; another, two Italian boys who stowed away on a ship to America.

But there were also murmurs of an African ancestor, a slave boy of 13 or 14 named Edward Mozingo, who around 1644 was captured by European slavers in West Africa, then taken in shackles to coastal Virginia. There, Edward became an indentured servant to a major tobacco planter until he successfully sued for his freedom 28 years later, on October 5, 1672 - as a Jamestown Court record affirms.

The revelation of a black forefather changed the tone of the family dialogue: some members of the mostly white Mozingo clan living in the South and small-town Midwest were distinctly discomfited. (One man hissed that he wasn't related to "no damn monkey".) But Joe, a self-described "blue-eyed surfing son of a dentist" from Dana Point, California, was riveted. He resolved to find the truth, out of curiosity, and perhaps a touch of compulsion.

A black professor named Sherrie Mazingo - a variation of the family name - had told him of genealogists' reports tracing US-based Mozingos back to a "Bantu warrior" from the Congo, indentured in 1600s Virginia. And that was all the intrepid reporter needed to hear; he was hooked.

So began the multi-year odyssey Joe Mozingo describes in his compelling new book, The Fiddler on Pantico Run: An African Warrior, His White Descendants, a Search for Family. He was not, he says, just another ageing genealogy buff. Instead, "understanding my origins had become more existential than just solving a mystery or resolving a racial conundrum. It was like reading my own blueprint, seeing how I came together".

What makes Mozingo's story intriguing to outsiders is the racial element, certainly, but also the interesting array of experts and family members whom he interviewed in Tidewater, Virginia, where Edward landed; Kentucky and Indiana, where Edward's descendants migrated; and Cameroon and Angola in West Africa, from where the Bantu warrior likely departed. Along the way, Mozingo includes rich detail about the development of the "peculiar institution" (the Southern euphemism for slavery) as well as the surprising savagery of colonial America. The colonists were guilty of burning enemies at the stake. But it takes a strong stomach to read every facet of how a sea captain named George Casson was captured by the Indians, then methodically separated from his skin, end to end.

Central to Edward's story, meanwhile, was his marriage to a white Englishwoman named Margaret, a not-so-rare scenario in colonial America. "Unlike the Spanish colonies, Virginia had not yet established its system of chattel slavery," Mozingo writes. "They hadn't yet worked the economics out." So indenture rather than slavery predominated. Servants, who could buy their way out, were less risky, less likely to revolt; and Tidewater's thriving tobacco farms needed all the help they could get. Black servants could have relations with whites, even marry them. Edward was one of these, as he rose up society's ladder and lived into his 80s. Before he died in 1712, according to his will, he owned land along Pantico Run creek and accumulated valued goods he left to two surviving sons - tablecloths, candlesticks, a featherbed, and a fiddle.

Still, even though poor whites and blacks "imbibed, gambled and danced together" in Edward's day, and well into the 1700s, new laws were passed, starting in 1640, that set apart people of African descent; the first prohibited masters from giving their "negroes" weapons when Indians attacked. More laws followed, increasingly marginalising them, Mozingo writes. Free blacks and mixed-race offspring became a "pariah" class.

Read more: http://www.thenational.ae/arts-cultu...#ixzz2GpCrnAwF

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; January 2nd, 2013 at 08:41 AM.

Old January 2nd, 2013 #156
john2020
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Kiloh View Post
I fail to see what the director, Michael Moore and the thousands of other anti-white whites seek to accomplish.
Surely they will be victims of nigger crime eventually.

I never heard of an anti-jew Jew or and anti-muslim or even an anti-nigger nigger but the amount of white lemmings is phenomenal.
This is what I mean when I say the white races are insane and in need of eugenics.

Too much altruism and not enough self preservation instinct for our own good.

Old January 3rd, 2013 #157
Craig Kiloh
Self tarded

Quote:
Originally Posted by john2020 View Post
This is what I mean when I say the white races are insane and in need of eugenics.

Too much altruism and not enough self preservation instinct for our own good.
I have pondered for some time why it seems only whites don't have survival instincts or even common sense when segregation was far better than taking down the fences of the zoo and watching the animals eat us one by one.

I'm white but I will say, it seems collectively whites are just stupid.

Old January 3rd, 2013 #158
White Winger

Anyone know of anyone that's tried to sneak a camera phone,or flipcam, into a theatre,and get footage of the lovely TNB as they watch this piece of cinexcrement? And put it up on Youtube?

In light of the shooting in Aurora,and other similar shootings thwarted,I imagine there's security everywhere at theatres and cineplexes now,patting people down,or with airport-like security detection-devices that would find any such cameras....but they can't be every such place,already....or are they?

Last edited by White Winger; January 4th, 2013 at 11:50 AM.

Old January 3rd, 2013 #159
brutus

Quote:
I have pondered for some time why it seems only whites don't have survival instincts or even common sense when segregation was far better than taking down the fences of the zoo and watching the animals eat us one by one.
Millenniums ago, countless generations of our people living in what is now northern Europe, in the freezing cold, where helping one another meant survival, has given us a cultural if not genetic predisposition to be altruistic. We are the race that builds orphanages and soup kitchens. We are the race that feels the need to help the poor.

The jew understands this altruistic predisposition and uses it to destroy us. It has twisted our natural inclination so that we turn our backs on our kin and instead we're directed to help other tribes and even animals before ourselves.

This is why the jew puts much effort into studying the sciences of the mind. They control our minds and thus our actions.

Old January 3rd, 2013 #160
SouthernShane

My question to these producers would be What's the point in making such crap in the first place? All it does is to increase hatred for white people which in a sane world would cause them to lose money due to no whites wanting to see it.

Thread