Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 29th, 2010 #1
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Default "Equality" Motivational Poster I just made (grin)

Some good old racist humor for ya....

I found it on a website except it didn't have the same happy message at the bottom like mine does.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	minigun-equality.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	6255  

Old January 30th, 2010 #2
Johnny James

Do miniguns really have that joystick thingamabob on the end like that? Man that must be a lot of fun, I think one man could possible take out upwards of 100 enemy combatants with one of these. Saw it recently on Mythbusters.

Old January 30th, 2010 #3
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

[QUOTE=Johnny James;1096125]Do miniguns really have that joystick thingamabob on the end like that? Man that must be a lot of fun, I think one man could possible take out upwards of 100 enemy combatants with one of these. Saw it recently on Mythbusters.

Yeah the XM214 model has that same type of joystick trigger system. It also has a backpack hopper system for the belt feed.

I found a kit to build one for sale on an online gun auction site once for 11,000 bucks. It said minimal welding required... I bet a dozen determined WN's each packing one of these could waste a lot of undesirables.

Old January 30th, 2010 #4
Johnny James

[quote=Mark Faust;1096162]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny James View Post
Do miniguns really have that joystick thingamabob on the end like that? Man that must be a lot of fun, I think one man could possible take out upwards of 100 enemy combatants with one of these. Saw it recently on Mythbusters.

Yeah the XM214 model has that same type of joystick trigger system. It also has a backpack hopper system for the belt feed.

I found a kit to build one for sale on an online gun auction site once for 11,000 bucks. It said minimal welding required... I bet a dozen determined WN's each packing one of these could waste a lot of undesirables.
Slows you down a bit though, especially if you throw on some body armor and become a walking tank. I bet one of those could take out a helicopter. Yikes.

Thread