VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 15th, 2013 #41
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
http://ktla.com/2013/10/10/widow-to-...#axzz2hRhp7Qhx

The wife of an 80-year-old man who was shot dead by Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department deputies in a mistaken meth lab raid is planning to sue the county for $50 million, she said.

On the morning of June 27, detectives raided the couple’s home in unincorporated Littlerock, serving a search warrant granted because the property allegedly smelled of the ingredients used to make methamphetamine, according to sheriff’s department officials.

There’s a dispute about what exactly happened at the home in the 36600 block of 117th Street East (map), east of Palmdale, but Eugene Mallory ended up dead, shot six times.

No evidence of a meth operation was ever found, though sheriff’s officials say marijuana was found on the property.

On Friday, attorney James Bergener plans to announce his filing of a civil lawsuit on behalf of Mallory’s widow Tonya Pate against the sheriff’s department and the Los Angeles County Department of Coroner, which Pate says released Mallory’s remains to an out-of-state relative. Pate will ask for upwards of $50 million.

During the June raid, Mallory raised a semi-automatic handgun in response to deputies, who fired on him, the sheriff’s department said at the time. Two guns were recovered at the scene, according to sheriff’s department spokesman Steve Whitmore.

“Age does not preclude somebody from being aggressive toward deputies,” Whitmore said. “The lesson here is… don’t pull a gun on a deputy.”

Pate said Mallory, a former engineer with Lockheed Martin, respected law enforcement and would never have used a gun against officers.

“He would never point a gun at officers,” said Pate, 48. “Every day I stay in that house with that bloody bedroom … where I know he was taken from me for no reason.”

Mallory did own two guns that were in the house, Pate said. She said his glasses were beside his bed when he was killed, and could not have seen because of poor eyesight.

He was shot in his bed before there was any warning given,” Bergener said..

Marijuana was found on another part of the property where Tonya’s lived, she said.

“There was a drug operation that was certainly going on in this house,” Whitmore said.
Good cite.

See, this is what happens. And it happens a lot. Read lewrockwell.com, or some of the writers who blog there. This type of thing happens over and over. If one saw a comprehensive of how many wrong-busts the cops have made in recent years it would stand one's hair on end, much as the WND list of FEMALE public school teachers who've molested children does.

The drug war not only takes away freedom, it infantilizes the population. Where I live, NEMO (NE Missouri), you have to show about 15 forms of ID to buy a bottle of cold syrup. Because, you know, you're acquiring a precursor for meth. This is America? Not by any traditional standard. This is a sort of wilted-lettuce police state. Nearly incomprehensibly pathetic and weak, but then again, as in story above, there's plenty of genuine violence too.

Making meth illegal is just a cop empowerment scheme, which means it's a government-expansion scheme. The more power and money government IN ANY FORM has, the LESS YOU HAVE. Don't you LIKE having money? Don't you LIKE being able to make decisions? The drug war is treating you like a mix of a kindergartner and terrorist - and taking your money to hector and harass you. And sometimes just plain shoot you dead for no reason at all. Again, that is the exact opposite of what 'America' used to mean and stand for.

The government is supposed to be a contrivance serving the citizens, but in plain fact, today, it it is the people who exist to serve the government.

Old November 15th, 2013 #42
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Making meth illegal is just a cop empowerment scheme, which means it's a government-expansion scheme. The more power and money government IN ANY FORM has, the LESS YOU HAVE. Don't you LIKE having money? Don't you LIKE being able to make decisions? The drug war is treating you like a mix of a kindergartner and terrorist - and taking your money to hector and harass you. And sometimes just plain shoot you dead for no reason at all. Again, that is the exact opposite of what 'America' used to mean and stand for.
A former Dade Co. Fla. cop turned defense lawyer who wrote a book about how to keep from being arrested (with many hilariously degrading suggestions, judging from the article I read about it) says that today's cops are not about "protecting" the people they "serve", they're about ensnaring them to "score". It's all a game designed to rake in the fine cash and make the jewed regime's low-level enforcers feel tuff.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old November 19th, 2013 #43
M.H.

I feel a popular television series based upon the premise of the protagonists making crystal meth is evident of mass public mental illness.

Old December 29th, 2013 #44
Martin Barlow
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.H. View Post
I feel a popular television series based upon the premise of the protagonists making crystal meth is evident of mass public mental illness.
For some reason the libtards really love this show, that's enough for me to give it a miss.

Old May 2nd, 2014 #46
CountryGuy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
In the end, what does Breaking Bad mean to WN?

It means that a White Man must be a man. Early in the series, as mentioned by Gilligan in interview with Charlie Rose, he mentions that Walter's former legitimate business partners offered to pay all his bills and give him a job for life. He doesn't accept. "Let's cook," he says. He believes the two wronged him, and he would rather live as a man in the free air, with all the coldness and danger involevd, than as a veal cow on some farmer's stall.

That is pretty much what's at stake in our cause.

Are we content living as perpetual children, stock animals, perpetual juveniles, playing with our genitals, playing video games, spectating mass sports - on the jew's multicultural plantation? Or do we prize white sovereignty and independence above all else?

White made the right decision - the white decision. Not the safe decision. He didn't want the security of undignified slavery, because a man is not just his material needs, as the christians think. A man is not just something that exists to be obedient to authority, as the christians believe. A man is something more. What the christians fear in man is precisely that - his manliness. His will. His authority. His decisions. Those are what the christians call pride - and judge sinful! And they hate it. They have extinguished manliness in themselves, and seek to extinguish it in others. They are zombies, and think others should be too. Other opinions are 'evil.'

Whites are not liberating themselves from jews to become ants for other whites.

The white race is not worth preserving if individual whites aren't capable of anything more than being bit players in some new Adolf's beautiful dream.

We are whites. And we are men. Both matter. Neither can be ignored, downplayed or extinguished.

This is exactly how I feel about the show.

I just desliked that they had to put some psychopatic ´´nazis´ in the end

Old May 2nd, 2014 #47
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryGuy View Post
This is exactly how I feel about the show.

I just desliked that they had to put some psychopatic ´´nazis´ in the end
I think the neo Nazis was a good touch. If they had acted "correctly"(like their namesake's did-with courage and intelligence) , Walter White would have died in the desert(which is what would have happen in reality);and the neo Nazis would have had 80 million to begin a healthy New Order for White Advancement.

80 million could go a long way in affecting local governments in more than one location ; thereby enabling a strong foothold for white communities to develop and prosper.

Old May 3rd, 2014 #48
CountryGuy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNOFSPARTA View Post
I think the neo Nazis was a good touch. If they had acted "correctly"(like their namesake's did-with courage and intelligence) , Walter White would have died in the desert(which is what would have happen in reality);and the neo Nazis would have had 80 million to begin a healthy New Order for White Advancement.

80 million could go a long way in affecting local governments in more than one location ; thereby enabling a strong foothold for white communities to develop and prosper.
What about the psycho Todd who killed an white kid without exitation in the desert?

What about the sadism of putting jesse in chains to work as a slave for them?

Their reasons were clearly selfish, saddistic and bloodthirsty, exactly the behavior of jews by the way.

couldn´t you see Tod was all messed up with his sweet talk and even after his uncle and the whole nazi gang died he still thought he could be heisenbergs partner again? he was like ´´nothing happened, that was awesome mr white´´

Old May 3rd, 2014 #49
keifer

My wife watched this series awhile back and now she is near completion on her second round through. She watches it on her computer that sits back to back with mine. I have never seen this show and could only identify one character by visual recognition. However I have listened to this series twice now, with reluctance, as I have with the ultra-altruistic downton-abby and another show about mid-wives. The English mid-wife show has to rank among the best examples altruistic-psychopathology. By default I have become more aware of what goes into the jews message of how goy should think. The editing process, in particular the audio is quite apparent. Editing film and video is no different in principal to musical arrangement. A single note among a series of other notes can only be defined by the preceding note and the following note of any given note in sequence with others. The same is true with the sequencing of imagery in which case no one understands this better than Coppola and the Godfather/Apocalypse Now. If you understand this in the most basic fundamentals, then you understand editing, you then understand the concept of the narrative. The one technique that is constant in Breaking Bad is juxtaposition. How many times in a single episode is there audio juxtaposition between some ultra-cool retro tune and the sounds of violence. Jews employ this often although I don't see where they invented it, but there is no better example than the poor innocent jewish shop keeper and those evil Nazis. In this show, like any other, women are morally superior, unaccountable for their actions and always the victim of the male agenda. In this show, about crime, the liberal message I hear is that Whites are just as bad or worse than the browns. Again, I only know the characters by voice recognition, but the lawyer Goodman is as accurate example to true life as anything else in the entertainment industry past or present.
This show is trash. It does nothing but proliferate the lust for violence while keeping cool. It normalizes meth culture.

Tags
#1, breaking bad

Thread