Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 29th, 2019 #1
Ray Allan

Default Restored Apollo-era Mission Control room

For the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 Moon landing, the original Mission Control room, known to NASA as MOCR, or Mission Operations Control Room at the Johnson Space Center, Houston, Texas, has been meticulously restored to appear as it did during the Apollo program, complete with 1960s-era cigarettes, coffee cups and cola cans that the NASA controllers and technicians, including former Apollo 11 Flight Director Gene Kranz, lived on during the missions.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old June 29th, 2019 #2
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

I worked at JSC in Houston (actually ClearLake) from 1974 to 1977. Although my office was in another building not the same as the Mission Control Room, I sometimes worked in a laboratory right by the Mission Control Room. We could exit the lab, turn right, walk about 30 feet, turn left, and a few steps would put us behind the hugh viewing window at the back of the control room. You can see the window in this video.

I spent numerous times watching the control operation. I only actually worked on one Apollo Flight...the Apollo Soyuz, and that did not go to the moon.

Mike

Old June 29th, 2019 #3
Sean Gruber

I'm surprised they didn't have on display some nigger mannequins in the shape of the "Hidden Figures."

Less talk, more action

Old June 29th, 2019 #4
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
I worked at JSC in Houston (actually ClearLake) from 1974 to 1977. Although my office was in another building not the same as the Mission Control Room, I sometimes worked in a laboratory right by the Mission Control Room. We could exit the lab, turn right, walk about 30 feet, turn left, and a few steps would put us behind the hugh viewing window at the back of the control room. You can see the window in this video.

I spent numerous times watching the control operation. I only actually worked on one Apollo Flight...the Apollo Soyuz, and that did not go to the moon.

Mike
That's pretty cool, Mike. ASTP in 1975 was the final Apollo flight. I followed it from start to finish on TV (watching Walter "Pinko" Cronkite on CBS, naturally). By that time, I was 13 and a total space geek. I even assembled some Revell plastic models of the Saturn 1B, which I separated the stages of when the real rocket staged at launch and a kit of the Apollo and Soviet Soyuz spacecraft for the mission. After that, I started building Space Shuttle models although I had to wait six more years for the real ones to launch.

Old June 29th, 2019 #5
FrankBrody

Quote:
I only actually worked on one Apollo Flight...the Apollo Soyuz, and that did not go to the moon.

Mike
Neither did any of the other ones

Old June 29th, 2019 #6
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankBrody View Post
You've been reading too many JewTube comments.

Old July 1st, 2019 #7
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankBrody View Post
Do you care to provide any evidence for your claim?
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old July 3rd, 2019 #8
Enbyeff

RC....yuk.....

No cigs in the today's control room downstairs - but plenty of street-shitters & wimmins.....

Old July 4th, 2019 #9
FrankBrody

Quote:

Mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
Do you care to provide any evidence for your claim?
No I wouldn't. It was meant to be humorous. Hence the smiley thing.

Old July 4th, 2019 #10
Freddy Ford

1. ZOG never lies to us.
2. ZOG always lies to us.

Which is more nearly true?

ZOG (NASA) tells us that on the moon, stars cannot be seen. In reality, on the moon (with no atmosphere), the stars would be blazingly visible.

ZOG (NASA) showed us that on the moon, in a vacuum, when you drive a golf ball, you may slice it. In reality, no air means no curving.

ZOG (NASA) tells us that the radiation in the Van Allen belts and on the moon didn't harm the astronauts. Do you believe that?

The crew of a space shuttle that was 650 miles below the lowest Van Allen belt said that the radiaton was so strong that they could see sparks of light with their eyes closed. CNN reported: "The radiation belt surrounding the earth is more dangerous than previously believed." Why didn't the 6 Apollo missions reveal this radiation danger?

ZOG (NASA) tells us that the radiation on the moon didn't have the slightest effect on the film in the cameras (which had no lead shielding).

ZOG (NASA) tells us that the exhaust from the rocket engines of the lunar landers never dug even a shallow crater---didn't even kick up any dust.

ZOG (NASA) tells us that astronauts wearing pressurized gloves could manipulate the controls of their cameras.

We have video footage of the Apollo 11 astronauts, in low Earth orbit, filming (in the darkened interior of the craft) a portion of the Earth's surface through one of the round windows, in order to pretend that the disk seen through the window was the complete globe as seen from a location halfway to the moon.

Armstrong was almost killed in the only test flight in a lunar-lander-type craft. And yet none of the Apollo missions had trouble landing on the moon.

Armstrong refused to swear that he had walked on the moon.

Astronaut James Irwin called Bill Kaysing (Apollo debunker) to say that he wanted to talk to him about Apollo. Three days later Irwin was dead of a heart attack.

Why was the Saturn V rocket immediately abandoned after Apollo? Why was a supposedly less powerful and certainly more expensive rocket developed to launch the shuttle? Answer: because they lied to us about the capabilities of the Saturn V.

And why has no country subsequently been able to send men through the Van Allen belt, much less all the way to the moon? After all, what was possible in 1969 would be as easy as pie today.

And so forth.

Think of the useful, pacifying effect that the moon-landing spectacle had on Whites in America. They were dismayed and appalled by school-busing, integration, "civil rights" for negroes, "affirmative action", negro crime and rioting, race-mixing, etc. NASA's extravaganza made Whites say, "Yes, our society is being ruined, but at least we are on our way to the stars! There is hope for the future. We put a man on the moon! We're so proud to be Americans!"

https://archive.org/details/DidWeLandOnTheMoon
https://archive.org/details/BartSibrelMoonMyths
http://archive.org/details/BillKaysingRawInterview
http://archive.org/details/RalphReneRawInterview
https://archive.org/details/DidWeReallyLandMenOnTheMoon
http://archive.org/details/WasItOnly...sM.Collier1997

Old July 4th, 2019 #11
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy Ford View Post
. . .
NASA at the time was dominated by Werner von Braun and his team of Nazi rocket scientists:

All of the objections you raise have been answered many times, and the answers are quite simple. I'll touch on a few of them:

Stars are generally only visible at night, not in the daytime, when the missions took place. Nevertheless, even at night, stars are extremely difficult to photograph. Take any camera and shoot an outdoor photo without a tripod on a star-filled night. I guarantee you will not see any stars in the photo. Stars appear dim to us, not blazingly bright. The only way to photograph stars is with a tripod and a time exposure.

The Van Allen radiation belts are shaped like a donut, with openings at the North and South pole. The astronauts passed through the openings very quickly. Nonetheless, they did suffer radiation damage.

The descent engine did kick up dust, as can plainly be seen in the descent videos.

The cameras had extra-large controls so they could be operated with gloves on.

There were many test flights of the LLTV, only one of which crashed. That is the point of practicing, to get better. There is wind on earth, which made flying the LLTV more difficult than flying the LM.

To answer your other questions or objections, please take a look at this page by the Bad Astonomer:

Phil Plait's Bad Astronomy: Bad TV

In it, he answers all the common questions, so he can probably answer your question. You may also want to check out this page as well:

Third-party evidence for Apollo Moon landings - Wikipedia

All of the objections to the moon landings have been answered ad nauseum, and none of them have any merit whatsoever.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old July 6th, 2019 #12
Ray Allan

Incredible how someone on this forum can question the holohoax of which there is mountains of evidence proving it didn't happen but swallows all the Moon landing hoax nonsense where there is all kinds of evidence it did happen.

Old July 23rd, 2019 #13
Ray Allan

Default Pioneering flight director Chris Kraft dies at 95

Passing right on Apollo 11's 50th anniversary...fitting, perhaps.

Thread