Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 20th, 2018 #1
Hansi Hansen

Default florida girl wonders if any florida guys around?

New here to this forum. fed up with the people around me in this town and frankly quite disgusted. I haven't talked to a like-minded guy in ages. Hard to find any one decent-that's for sure! I'm in my late 30's, having a bit of a mindphuck due to the fact that humanity is destroying itself slowly and i'm hellbent on not adding to the problem. I'de rather sit here by myself and just watch the sh*t go down than to be hanging out with clueless dumbed-down sheeple for a good use of my time. Weed, music, working out, and exploring information-while staying strong to my heritage.

Old March 26th, 2018 #2
Jeffrey Smither

I live in Southwest Floriduh. Yea, it sucks down here. I'm from Missouri and FL has become even less white.

Lots of rude New Englanders, spics, niggers and other mixed meat down here and it keep becoming more liberal. People seem really tolerant towards other races and fags as well around here.

Old March 30th, 2018 #3
Hansi Hansen

Hi there Jeffrey! I didn't really know if I was going to get a response or not. It's nice to know I did. Anyways, Yeah, i live up on the coast towards st augustine. There is a huge "jimmy buffett" community being built nearby, I can't wait for all the old beach bums to come moving in. I work at a community hospital, which means we give services to all, regardless of if u can pay or not. It has been a real eye opener, as we get to deal with the areas' finest individuals. The blacks r soooo ignorant and frankly quite dumb-it disgusts me that we the tax payers get to pay for these sub humans. They don't care about trying to help themselves, and so we see the same ones as "repeat customers" . And then the homeless people, that come in that are hyped up on drugs that cuss u out, or say crude things to the females i work with. And the jew doctors i get to work with, seem to always have this god complex and talk patients into pointless procedures to make extra money. Oh how corrupt the healthcare industry is. A lot of my coworkers are libs, and so trying to argue on a topic is pointless-they don't even listen to u. If i could switch gears and get into something else, i would. Hopefully some day i can find a new career. Sorry to vent, but having to interact with these types of people really is aggravating-yet i am only just another cog in the wheel of the industrial complex. lol. Gotta work to obtain the American dream-my ass. Today is a beautiful day out, and so i am going to do some gardening. Plants are therapeutic to me, along with motorcycle rides, exercise, baking, and spending time at the beach with my doggos. What do u do in your free time to combat the disgust and frustration of society????

Old April 19th, 2019 #4
jaekel

St. Augustine is a beautiful town.
Love seeing that old fort. Hard to believe how short they were when you see the racks where they slept.

Old April 19th, 2019 #5
)))Marc(((

Default Volusia here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansi Hansen View Post
Hi there Jeffrey! I didn't really know if I was going to get a response or not. It's nice to know I did. Anyways, Yeah, i live up on the coast towards st augustine. There is a huge "jimmy buffett" community being built nearby, I can't wait for all the old beach bums to come moving in. I work at a community hospital, which means we give services to all, regardless of if u can pay or not. It has been a real eye opener, as we get to deal with the areas' finest individuals. The blacks r soooo ignorant and frankly quite dumb-it disgusts me that we the tax payers get to pay for these sub humans. They don't care about trying to help themselves, and so we see the same ones as "repeat customers" . And then the homeless people, that come in that are hyped up on drugs that cuss u out, or say crude
things to the females i work with. And the jew doctors i get to work with, seem to always have this god complex and talk patients into pointless procedures to make extra money. Oh how corrupt the healthcare industry is. A lot of my coworkers are libs, and so trying to argue on a topic is pointless-they don't even listen to u. If i could switch gears and get into something else, i would. Hopefully some day i can find a new career. Sorry to vent, but having to interact with these types of people really is aggravating-yet i am only just another cog in the wheel of the industrial complex. lol. Gotta work to obtain the American dream-my ass. Today is a beautiful day out, and so i am going to do some gardening. Plants are therapeutic to me, along with motorcycle rides, exercise, baking, and spending time at the beach with my doggos. What do u do in your free time to combat the disgust and frustration of society????
Hey there. Get to the ocean much? Just a few miles south.. Let's talk !!!!

Last edited by )))Marc(((; April 19th, 2019 at 08:51 AM.

Thread