Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > People (includes actors)
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 4th, 2024 #381
Stewart Meadows

What an utterly despicable family.

Quote:
Royal family ‘will stand beside’ disgraced Prince Andrew ‘no matter what,’ despite latest Epstein document dump: expert

By Nika Shakhnazarova
Published Jan. 4, 2024, 3:15 a.m. ET

The royal family “will stand beside” disgraced Prince Andrew “no matter what” despite him being named in the latest Jeffrey Epstein document dump, a royal expert has said.

The identities of more than 170 Epstein associates — such as former presidents Bill Clinton and Donald Trump, as well as the Duke of York — mentioned in court documents were ordered to be released by Manhattan federal Judge Loretta Preska last month and contain a gross accusation of inappropriate touching by the scandal-scarred British royal.

They were filed in a since-settled defamation lawsuit that Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre brought against the late sicko’s madam, Ghislaine Maxwell, in 2015.

But although Andrew’s name came up in the unsealed documents, royal commentator Kinsey Schofield said it’s unlikely that the Firm will abandon the disgraced duke.

“I do think that the royal family is going to stand beside him no matter what,” Schofield told GB News.
https://nypost.com/2024/01/04/news/r...t-dump-expert/

Old January 5th, 2024 #382
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Prince Andrew is reported to police over Epstein files: Calls on both sides of the Atlantic for the Duke of York to face prosecution after unsealed documents make more claims of sexual assault - damaging hope of returning to royal duties

By MATTHEW LODGE
PUBLISHED: 02:12 GMT, 5 January 2024 | UPDATED: 03:06 GMT, 5 January 2024

Prince Andrew has been reported to the police by an anti-monarchy campaign group after allegations of sexual assault were made against him in unsealed court documents.

The Duke of York, who has always denied any wrongdoing, was reported to the Metropolitan Police by Republic after he was referenced multiple times in files relating to disgraced paedophile financier Jeffrey Epstein.

This was matched by similar calls from a US attorney who represented some of Epstein's victims, who said police in Britain have a duty to investigate Andrew as he 'still refuses to fully account for his time' with the paedophile.

The unredacted documents, which were released on Wednesday in the United States, included allegations Andrew had an orgy with underage girls and touched a woman's breast while posting with a puppet of himself.

It is a fresh setback for the late Queen's second son who, just 10 days ago, walked to church on Christmas Day with the King and the rest of the royal family, symbolising his gradual rehabilitation within the monarchy after his public appearance at his brother's coronation in his garter robes in May.

Prince Andrew pictured walking with Jeffrey Epstein in New York's Central Park in 2011
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-unsealed.html

Old January 21st, 2024 #383
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
EXCLUSIVEThis vainglorious gala felt like the popping of Harry's bubble... but it was hard not to feel just a smidgen of sympathy for him - Caroline Graham recalls her night at the tacky 'Living Legends of Aviation' awards in Los Angeles

By CAROLINE GRAHAM, AT THE LIVING LEGENDS OF AVIATION AWARDS IN LOS ANGELES
PUBLISHED: 22:07 GMT, 20 January 2024 | UPDATED: 09:06 GMT, 21 January 2024

Oh, Harry! How has it come to this? From a Royal Highness who commanded respect and affection to a celebrity trinket paraded in front of paying guests at a cheesy Hollywood awards ceremony...

The only crown I could see at Friday's Living Legends Of Aviation gala to honour the Duke of Sussex was one made from plastic and rhinestones, and perched atop the elaborately coiffured head of Miss California.

And the only other 'royal' present was a German who goes by the ridiculous name of Prince Mario-Max Schaumburg-Lippe – though his right to use that title is hotly disputed – who once appeared in a saucy internet series called Travel Boobs.
(...)

Harry is pictured with Prince Mario-Max Schaumburg-Lippe at the awards ceremony in LA
(...)

Prince Harry pictured with John Travolta, Lauren Sanchez and Jeff Bezos at the Living Legends Of Aviation
(...)
With his father about to undergo a prostate procedure and his sister-in-law Kate, to whom he was once so close, in hospital for treatment for an abdominal problem, the Harry of old would surely have taken such an opportunity to publicly wish them both good health.

Of course, he may have done so in private but the omission here was as painful as a wasp sting. Instead, here was a man – who remains fifth in line to the throne despite 'Megxit' four years ago – mingling with some of Hollywood's most frivolous personalities and being garlanded by sycophants with yet another meaningless bauble at a £1,100-a-head event that was so lacklustre that one elderly attendee admitted he slept through most of it.
(...)
Mario-Max – who claims he has the right to use the royal title after he was adopted by a distant relative of the family when he was 23 years old – has been dubbed 'the King of Trash TV' in the German Press for appearing on the local version of Big Brother, and hawking products on shopping channels including a so-called 'wealth elixir'.

He is also a regular visitor to America, where he has posed for photos with celebrities including Paris Hilton, Liza Minnelli and Ivana Trump at parties and red-carpet events, and where he once dated one of the Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills.

On Friday he immediately posted the photo of himself with Prince Harry – as featured on our front page – on social media. It attracted comments including: 'So cringe. Two irrelevant middle-aged men without serious pursuit using their titles to grift in superficial Hollywood,' and 'I'm embarrassed for both of you. This must be a joke.'
(...)
Questions of whether the Duke deserved to be called a 'living legend of aviation' had been raised before the bash.

Harry's award citation described him as a 'humanitarian, military veteran, mental wellness advocate and environmentalist', adding: 'He has dedicated his life to causes he is passionate about and that bring about permanent change.'
(...)

Mario-Max has been dubbed 'the King of Trash TV' in the German Press
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ne-graham.html

Old January 21st, 2024 #384
Stewart Meadows

I'll just quote the following exchange I had in another thread with a forum member who is known for posting bizarre conspiracy theories:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Fable View Post
It might have something to do with this:

Quote:
The ruling monarch and successor in-waiting have a secret bunker to retreat to in the event of nuclear conflict. The leading Royals including the Prince of Wales, are no longer engage in public duties for the next few months due to the health scare.

If NATO is about to go to war with Russia, ensuring the Royals are safe would be their first act. That would mean no public engagements because they would need to be close to the bunker at all times.

The double Royal health scare could just be a coincidence. Equally, it could be a red flag that we are about to go to war with Russia.
The site went down soon after I posted it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Let me get this straight... You believe that the British government fabricated the news stories about Cuck Charles and Kate Wrinkleton's health problems so that the public wouldn't suspect that these two "royal" scumbags were actually being moved to a secret bunker in preparation for a nuclear war with Russia, and you also believe that the authorities shut down VNN to prevent you from informing our readers about it?

Unbelievable. First Demonic Possession Guy, and now this.

Old January 28th, 2024 #385
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Britain's King Charles III admitted to hospital for scheduled enlarged prostate treatment

By Haley Ott, Tucker Reals
Updated on: January 26, 2024 / 1:28 PM EST / CBS News

Britain's King Charles III was admitted Friday to a private London hospital for scheduled treatment for an enlarged prostate, which Buckingham Palace announced last week he would be undergoing. The palace has said his condition is benign, and on Friday it said the monarch was "delighted to learn that his diagnosis is having a positive impact on public health awareness."

"His Majesty would like to thank all those who have sent their good wishes over the past week," the palace noted.

No further updates on the king's treatment were expected, and it was unclear how long he would remain in the hospital or away from his work during recovery.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/king-ch...eatment-today/

Old February 4th, 2024 #386
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Netflix teases ‘great’ Meghan Markle, Prince Harry upcoming projects as part of $100M deal

By Erin Keller
Published Feb. 1, 2024, 6:10 p.m. ET

Lights, camera, royals!

Bela Bajaria, Netflix’s chief content officer, revealed what types of projects Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are working on for the streamer under their estimated $100 million deal with the platform.

“They have a couple of unscripted things they’re working on with Brandon” Riegg, the head of unscripted shows at Netflix, Bajaria said.

“And they actually have like a bunch of development,” she continued. “They have a movie in development; a [scripted] series that they’re working on. So all very early development, with a movie, a TV show and a couple of unscripted shows. But yeah, the movie’s great.”

The Post has contacted reps for Netflix and Harry and Meghan for comment.

The pseudo-royals signed their Netflix deal in September 2020. At the time, they claimed that their Archewell Productions would create documentaries, docuseries, feature films, scripted shows and children’s shows for the platform.

The couple’s most newsworthy project, the docuseries “Harry & Meghan” was released in December 2022 and provided an intimate look into their new life in California after stepping down as senior members of the royal family in January 2020.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle at the 2023 Invictus Games in Dusseldorf, Germany
Tim Rooke/Shutterstock

They also executive-produced Netflix’s docuseries “Live To Lead,” which focused on trailblazers such as New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern, the late Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Greta Thunberg, Gloria Steinem and Equal Justice Initiative attorney Bryan Stevenson.
https://nypost.com/2024/02/01/entert...-of-100m-deal/

Old February 6th, 2024 #387
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
King Charles III diagnosed with cancer, Buckingham Palace says

3 hours ago

By Sean Coughlan
Royal correspondent

King Charles has been diagnosed with a form of cancer, says Buckingham Palace.

The type of cancer has not been revealed - it is not prostate cancer, but was discovered during his recent treatment for an enlarged prostate.

The King began "regular treatments" on Monday and will postpone public duties during the treatment, the Palace said.

The King, 75, "remains wholly positive about his treatment and looks forward to returning to full public duty as soon as possible," it added.

No further details are being shared on the stage of cancer or a prognosis.

Charles informed both his sons personally about his diagnosis and the Prince of Wales was said to be in regular contact with his father.

The Duke of Sussex, Prince Harry, who lives in the United States, spoke to his father and will be travelling to the UK to see him in the coming days.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-68208157

Old 4 Weeks Ago #388
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Prince Harry tells US TV show 'I love my family' and he hopes King Charles' cancer has a 'reunifying effect' on them - as he reveals he is 'considering' becoming an American citizen

By MARK DUELL and OLIVER PRICE
PUBLISHED: 12:38 GMT, 16 February 2024 | UPDATED: 09:38 GMT, 18 February 2024

Prince Harry today insisted 'I love my family' and that he 'jumped on a plane' to visit the King 'as soon as I could' after speaking on the phone about his cancer diagnosis.

The Duke of Sussex also revealed he was 'grateful' to have seen his father Charles III in person and hopes the diagnosis can have a 'reunifying effect' on the Royal Family.

Harry, 39, discussed his trip to see the King as he spoke publicly for the first time since Charles postponed all public-facing duties last week following the diagnosis.

He also said he had 'considered' becoming a US citizen since moving to California - but added that his outlook on his father's health 'stays between me and him'.

Harry told ABC's Good Morning America about his visit to London without Meghan and their children, less than 24 hours after the announcement on Charles's health.

Asked by GMA presenter Will Reeve how the Duke's trip for the meeting was for him 'emotionally', Harry replied: 'Um, look, I love my family. The fact that I was able to get on a plane and go and see him and spend any time with him, I'm grateful for that.'
(...)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...an-Markle.html

Old 3 Weeks Ago #389
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Meghan Markle's Suits costar Rick Hoffman claims there was a 'foul SMELL' in the air during her wedding to Prince Harry - as he blames 'terrible' odor for THAT viral photo of him scrunching up his face at ceremony

By LILLIAN GISSEN FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 13:54 GMT, 19 February 2024 | UPDATED: 16:42 GMT, 19 February 2024

Meghan Markle's former Suits costar has claimed that there was a 'really terrible and foul' smell in the air during her 2018 wedding to Prince Harry.

Rick Hoffman, who starred as Louis Marlowe Litt in the USA legal drama, went viral back in May 2018 - after pictures of him with a disgusted look on his face during Megan and Harry's ceremony took over the web.

Now, the actor, 53, has opened up about what caused him to look so uncomfortable, alleging that his less-than-impressed expression was due to a horrific scent in the air.

During a recent appearance on the Chicks in the Office podcast, Rick joked, 'If you type in my name in on Google you see [me] making that awful face.'

Meghan Markle 's former Suits costar has claimed that there was a 'really terrible and foul' smell during her wedding to Prince Harry

Rick Hoffman went viral back in 2018 - after pictures of him with a disgusted look on his face during Megan and Harry's ceremony took over the web. He's seen with Meghan in 2011

Now, the actor, 53, has opened up about what caused him to look so uncomfortable, alleging that it was due to a horrific scent in the air. He's seen at the wedding
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...rry-smell.html

Old 2 Weeks Ago #390
Stewart Meadows

Old 1 Week Ago #391
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
King Charles losing control as he undergoes cancer treatment, Kate Middleton deals with her own health crisis

By Daniela Elser, News.com.au
Published March 9, 2024, 3:55 p.m. ET

Where is she?

There is only one thing worth worrying about this week, one bedeviling question to be answered: On which Mediterranean resort town’s sun lounge is the Queen of Great Britain and Northern Ireland currently lolling, just Camilla and her Boot’s bottle of coconut tanning oil?

They say Nero fiddled while Rome burned and now, it would seem that Her Majesty is tanning while the royal family teeters ever close to a tipping point – which is really saying something after the four and a bit years that the House of Windsor has been through.

King Charles is being treated for an unspecified form of cancer — while Camilla is off on vacation with a rum drink.

Kate the Princess of Wales is recuperating after undergoing abdominal surgery, taking at least three, but possibly up to six, months off; the internet has gone off the deep end, adamant some vast conspiracy is afoot thus sparking much hand-wringing about how much the Waleses should be saying and privacy.

Prince William has whittled his diary down to nothing to stay home; and preening useless glob Prince Andrew managed to land a starring role at the memorial service of King Constantine of the Hellenes.

Oh goodie.

Here we are, only 18 months and change on from the death of the Queen Elizabeth and the handing over of the reins and reign to lifelong intern and all-round trier Charles and things are in disarray.

https://nypost.com/2024/03/09/entert...dleton-crisis/

Old 6 Days Ago #392
Stewart Meadows

Old 5 Days Ago #393
John Mcdoe

I choose to believe in the conspiracy that prince harry is a pedo just like his uncle andrew. But wasn't as well-versed in hiding it, so was caught with evidence that was used to blackmail him into marrying the mutt wench as a humiliation ritual for the royal family and the british people.
It would definitely have been worse for him to be outed and imprisoned as a pedo than what he's gone through.

Old 5 Days Ago #394
Stewart Meadows

Thank you for your post, John, and welcome to the forum. Your theory is certainly interesting, although to be honest, it seems rather unlikely. In my opinion, "prince" Harry is simply a weak-willed beta/cuck who is easily manipulated by strong women, which may have something to do with his unfortunate upbringing. But I agree with you about the scumbag Andrew.

Old 5 Days Ago #395
Stewart Meadows

There's definitely something weird going on with Kate Wrinkleton.

Quote:
Kate Middleton apologizes for botched post-surgery family photo: ‘Experiment in editing’

By Francesca Bacardi
Published March 11, 2024

Kate Middleton issued an apology Monday after her post-surgery family photo went viral for its numerous Photoshop errors that left people believing it was fake.

“Like many amateur photographers, I do occasionally experiment with editing. I wanted to express my apologies for any confusion the family photograph we shared yesterday caused,” she wrote on X from the official Prince and Princess of Wales account.

“I hope everyone celebrating had a very happy Mother’s Day. C.”

Kate Middleton issued an apology for her heavily edited post-surgery family photo.
Prince of Wales/Kensington Palac / MEGA

Fans quickly noticed part of Princess Charlotte’s arm seems to be missing.
The Prince and Princess of Wales/Instragram

(...)

The message came after various photo agencies issued a “kill notice” over the manipulated image.
KensingtonRoyal/Instagram

The image, which featured the Princess of Wales sitting in a chair surrounded by her three children — Prince George, 10, Princess Charlotte, 8, and Prince Louis, 5 — fell victim to immediate criticism as eagle-eyed fans noticed botched edits, including young Charlotte’s sleeve disappearing in a blur.

Additionally, fans questioned why George’s right hand was out of focus in the snap.
(...)
Although the royal family shared that the mom of three wouldn’t return to public duty until around Easter, many have started to believe that Middleton didn’t actually go under the knife for abdominal surgery and instead suggested she had plastic surgery.

Adding fuel to that fire was an extremely grainy paparazzi photo from a few days ago that showed Middleton and her mom, Carole, driving in a car.

“I mean….if, its Kate Middleton then she did a full face reconstruction, face plastic surgery. Her sinking wrinkles and moles have disappeared,” said one user of the image, which many believed wasn’t actually Middleton.

Others believe she and the Prince of Wales, 41, might be divorcing given she opted not to wear her iconic sapphire engagement ring in the Mother’s Day image.
https://pagesix.com/2024/03/11/royal...297.1710378395

Old 2 Days Ago #396
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Who is Lady Rose Hanbury? Everything to know about the woman entangled in Prince William affair rumors

By Tamantha Ryan
Published March 15, 2024, 3:31 p.m. ET

Rumors of Lady Rose Hanbury’s alleged affair with Prince William have resurfaced as people question Kate Middleton’s whereabouts after last being seen in public in December 2023.

In January 2024, Kensington Palace announced that the Princess of Wales would be undergoing abdominal surgery and would not be seen in public until Easter.

However, her disappearance became a hot topic when she posted an “altered” photo of herself with her three children in honor of Mother’s Day, which was celebrated March 10 in the UK.

Rose Hanbury has become a trending topic on social media since conspiracy theories surfaced regarding Kate Middleton’s discreet whereabouts and her marriage to Prince William.
Getty Images

After the royal family faced mounting backlash due to the heavily edited picture, the mom of three released an apology, admitting that she was behind the botched image.

And while the princess still hasn’t been publicly seen — aside from a few grainy photos of her riding in the car — rumors about the Prince of Wales’ alleged affair with Hanbury have started surfacing once again.

Find out more about the woman involved in #KateGate below.
https://pagesix.com/royal-family/who...528.1710612591

Old 21 Hours Ago #398
Stewart Meadows

They say that Thomas Kingston and Kate Wrinkleton had an affair, and that he impregnated her:

Quote:
Prince William Attends Funeral for Thomas Kingston After Kate Middleton Photo Editing Controversy

TIONAH LEE
March 12, 2024 at 7:39 PM

Prince William joined family and friends at the funeral service for Lady Gabriella's husband, Thomas Kingston, on Tuesday, ET can confirm.

A royal source tells ET that the Prince of Wales was one of the 140 guests (which also included Prince and Princess Michael of Kent, the Duke of Kent and Princess Alexandra) at the one-hour funeral service held at The Chapel Royal, St. James, with the coffin being brought from the chapel of Kensington Palace accompanied by close family.

The funeral service began at 11:30 a.m. and was followed by a private cremation. The service was led by the Rev. Canon Paul Wright, with a sermon given by the former Bishop of London, the Rt Rev. Richard Chartres. No final resting place has been revealed. A larger memorial service will be held for Kingston in the future.

According to the source, "the Kingston family wished for Thomas' funeral to be a private affair."

Not in attendance was King Charles III, who has scaled down public appearances following his cancer diagnosis. Queen Camilla also missed the ceremony, as she hosted a reception at Buckingham Palace on the same day. Kate Middleton -- who is recovering from abdominal surgery -- did not join her husband at the service.

Kingston -- who formally dated Kate's sister, Pippa -- died on Feb. 25. He was 45.

Senior coroner for Gloucestershire, Katy Skerrett, confirmed to ET that Kingston's death was caused by a traumatic wound to the head. According to Skerett, Kingston was found dead with a catastrophic head injury in a locked-out building at his parents’ Cotswolds residence. Skerrett revealed that a gun was at the scene.
(...)
William's attendance follows the latest royal family controversy -- which saw Kate Middleton making a rare statement regarding the editing used on the photo released by the royals of her and William's three children, Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis, on Sunday.

Royal watchers and social media users quickly called out a series of edits, and The Associated Press pulled the photo, claiming the image was "manipulated."
https://www.aol.com/prince-william-a...TYpdSWoN4I79Vs

Tags
duchess of netflix, jews, meghan markle, misha nonoo, prince harry

Thread