Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 13th, 2019 #41
Ireland14
Banned

Concerning this thread . . tv is great at brainwashing.

That's all one needs to know.

Old December 9th, 2019 #42
ColdFire
Banned

. . I might also add , concerning this thread : Mostly it is expected from people of our race to keep within in the law . . . People of our race are often middle-class ( I think even workers of our race in a way fall under middle class since they are still not as poor as the blacks for example ) You know , the 'avarage Joes'.

People of other races do not have to keep within the law , the NWO welcomes it when they steal from us . You know . 'gangsta rap' et al . .

People of our race are the premier targets for television-shows such as these . . .

Old December 10th, 2019 #43
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
. . I might also add , concerning this thread : Mostly it is expected from people of our race to keep within in the law . . . People of our race are often middle-class ( I think even workers of our race in a way fall under middle class since they are still not as poor as the blacks for example ) You know , the 'avarage Joes'.

People of other races do not have to keep within the law , the NWO welcomes it when they steal from us . You know . 'gangsta rap' et al . .

People of our race are the premier targets for television-shows such as these . . .
True, Whites must keep blindly and obediently worshipping and supporting the state's enforcers at all costs.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 6th, 2020 #44
Gonzalez
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
True, Whites must keep blindly and obediently worshipping and supporting the state's enforcers at all costs.
I for one would be fine with a revolution....

Thread