VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 8th, 2019 #1
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default E-help Today with Tomorrow's Rally in AR at Noon

The Shield Wall Network is having a rally at the State Capitol in Arkansas tomorrow.

If you can't go but would like to participate, you can help via email, twitter, phone.

Here's how: Via one of these methods, ask if they are providing "coverage of the big anti-abortion and anti-Red Flag law rally tomorrow at the Arkansas state capitol at noon." Ask them to be there and interview both sides of the rally.

Twitter: @THV11

Call (501) 244-4564

Email [email protected]

No threats or illegal bs are encouraged whatsoever, just the above, making them aware of the rally and asking for the coverage to be fair (it won't be but no harm in citing that you know that, and reminding them of their duty to do it that they almost never fulfill).

Old March 10th, 2019 #2
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

The event went well, the Civ Nat Hiwaymen tried to scream and cause trouble even though the police were all around THEM to protect them (even though they made aggressive remarks before the event on YT saying they'd confront 'da hate') but the men from the Shield Wall Network stood their ground and had the rally anyway, no problems for the White side.

BTW even though I love activism I think the SWN is right to keep it all male for the rallying, since it makes no sense to let a bunch of trash deliberately hurt White women, looks weak and if something happens to both parents of kids then nobody will be left to take care of them, makes sense for women to stay away from scenes like that. I'm a lil reluctant to push street activism for this reason, even for the men, because I think they love opportunities to lie on and hurt us--I don't think they do I know they do---however this went well and was handled really well. Good on them.

Thread