Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 16th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default Mexico and the dangers it holds for the U.S. . .

- - - - -
I'm not American . . yet having been exposed to this topic for long I think I can explain..

Not many Americans seem to be fully aware of the dangers Mexico can hold towards the U.S.A. . .
- - -

First of all . . Mexico is a Third World country , the USA a First World country . . . they border each other . . . Can anybody really blame the Mexicans for wanting to "take their chance" . . . ?

. . . it is rare in the world that First World and Third World countries border each other . . . it is a risk.
. . . .
- racially : The U.S. is a largely ( still) Caucasian/ European phenotyped country . . Mexico is mixed . . Mostly mongrels ( Mestizo/ Creole , Caucasian with mixed blood . . ) . . A mixed country and a country with a ( still ) Caucasian majority bordering each other.

- societal : Mexico has a much more vile under-class than Caucasian America . . . these people are used to favelas ( slums ) . . . there is an extremely dangerous Mexican drug cartel . . . the people "coming over" are not the "crème de la crème" of Mexico : often criminals . . .

Mexico is home to one of the most dangerous drug-cartels in the world . . . . . guess who is after entering the U.S. . . . ?

- historically : Mexico historically has an 'underdog'-role concerning the U.S. . . . in the battles against Mexico a gigantic terrritory was lost by them . . they would have every reason to want it back..
- - - - -
. . to sum this up . .
Because of uncontrolled ( often illegal ) immigration from Mexico to the U.S. the USA might slowly but steadily fall to the level of Mexico racially , societal and even concerning territories controlled.
To say it again : They have a historical grudge against the U.S. , are a Third World country and home to some of the most dangerous crime / drug organizations . . .

. . this invasion should be stopped . .

At least it should be opposed by any sane European-American out for their rights in their country.

- - - - -
Otherwise . . . there might be a storm coming . . . .

Last edited by ColdFire; March 16th, 2019 at 09:38 AM.

Old June 6th, 2019 #2
ColdFire
Banned

. . regarding this thread again . . aren't the Mexicans already a majority in California . .?

Old June 6th, 2019 #3
Tom Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
. . regarding this thread again . . aren't the Mexicans already a majority in California . .?
yes they are

Old June 7th, 2019 #4
Crowe

Quote:
Yes, and they've taken Texas as well. Might as well call it Tejas at this point.

Texans who fought for independence, used this flag on the battlefield:

Well, Mexico has came and taken it, and without a single shot fired in its defense.

Old June 8th, 2019 #5
)))Marc(((

Default War with Mayheeco

It's time for boots on the ground. And not for making snacks for arriving browns either. Senor trump"s Caucasian Rating is plumetting.

Old September 19th, 2019 #6
ColdFire
Banned

. . some people even go so far as to call the through-the-backdoor-reconquest of their alledged 'lost territories' by the Mexicans through immigration the 'Reconquista' . .

. . just that, concerning the historical 'Reconquista' , the roles are more or less reversed.

The historic Reconquista was the re-conquering of the Iberian peninsula by Christian Europeans from the brown-skinned Northern Africans . .

. . the alledged Reconquista by the Mexicans from Caucasian Americans is more or less the re-conquering of muds . .

Old November 15th, 2019 #7
Ireland14
Banned

We do not have Mexicans here in Europe but the Americans have my sympathy for having to deal with them

Old November 15th, 2019 #8
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5pJ57TYf24
Why does a song about Mexico have German lyrics? I thought it was a translation, but all the YouTube versions are in German.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old November 15th, 2019 #9
Hugh Akston
Banned

Ahhhh....feel the German/Mexican "vibrancy". Ole!

Old November 15th, 2019 #10
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
Why does a song about Mexico have German lyrics? I thought it was a translation, but all the YouTube versions are in German.
. . it is from an Austrian group calling itself 'Zillertaler Schürzenjäger' . .

. . it is one of the most famous songs about Mexico out there.

Yes , peculiar , I admit.

These guys , it would appear , had a certain fascination for Mexico.

Since it is one of my fads , I admit , to enrich my postings with music , I had to think of that song.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Akston View Post

Last edited by ColdFire; November 15th, 2019 at 03:36 PM.

Old November 15th, 2019 #11
Jack Dillenburger
Banned

Quote:
. . . the people "coming over" are not the "crème de la crème" of Mexico : often criminals . . .
...it's always that way

Old November 15th, 2019 #12
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Dillenburger View Post
...it's always that way
Well , not always but . .

. . one of the risks which are often underestimated is :

People coming over from other countries often are exactly that , ALREADY UNWANTED in their own countries , not the crème de la crème , often deadbeats , criminals etc . .

Then other countries are supposed to "take them" . .

People , be aware, one cannot always see in refugees the "good sides" . .

. . if they weren't failures , they wouldn't have had to get away from their respective countries

Old November 15th, 2019 #13
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
I don't know if this somewhat answers the question, but...

Starting about 1860, and for some decades, many Austrians moved to Mexico. Every major beer brewery in Mexico was founded by an Austrian family. (Damn good beer, too.)

The Mexican music style called Norteño is based on Polka and Waltz. It is a Mexican version of Austrian/German Oom Pah Pah.

Mike

Old November 15th, 2019 #14
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
I don't know if this somewhat answers the question, but...

Starting about 1860, and for some decades, many Austrians moved to Mexico. Every major beer brewery in Mexico was founded by an Austrian family. (Damn good beer, too.)

The Mexican music style called Norteño is based on Polka and Waltz. It is a Mexican version of Austrian/German Oom Pah Pah.

Mike
Many Austrians moved to Mexico . . ?

. . since I view Austrians as Blutsdeutsche ( Germans by blood ) . . why . . ?

. . what would they want in that Third World shithole . . ?

Nothing against the info you gave , but . .

. . I suppose this Austrian wouldn't be amused too . .

- - -

They should come back to their Vaterland.

. . to quote another prominent Austrian here . .

Old November 15th, 2019 #15
ColdFire
Banned

Old November 15th, 2019 #16
ColdFire
Banned

Old November 15th, 2019 #17
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Akston View Post

Mexicans can't pass up an opportunity to party and drink beer.

Quote:
. . it is from an Austrian group calling itself 'Zillertaler Schürzenjäger' . .

. . it is one of the most famous songs about Mexico out there.

Yes , peculiar , I admit.

These guys , it would appear , had a certain fascination for Mexico.

Since it is one of my fads , I admit , to enrich my postings with music , I had to think of that song.
Okay, here's a song about Mexico in English:

All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old November 20th, 2019 #18
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Mexicans can't pass up an opportunity to party and drink beer.
. . well ,some say they have more temper than westerners ( if ,by westerners, you understand 100 per cent Caucasian nations )

. . do not forget that in Mexico it is custom to take your sleep during the day ( siesta) and to party by night ( fiesta )

They are active after dark . . .

. . .it is commonly assumed that the "more coloured" peoples of this world "have more temper" than Caucasians . .

On a side note , they do the above because in some countries it is so hot that people during the day take their sleep while at night it relatively cools down and it is the most comfortable time . .

Siesta < - > Fiesta

Quote:
Okay, here's a song about Mexico in English:

JAMES TAYLOR MEXICO
. . . that is not a bad song even though I do not like Mexicans (even though I myself am not American ,from years of descriptions I know what they're up to in the U.S.A. )

Thread