VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 27th, 2018 #1
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Pat Little's 4 Hour Detention at the Canadian Border

Patrick, after having votes stolen in his bid for Senator in Cali (where he got around 90k votes) is going on a tour of the USA, called 'J Walks' where he names the Jew with everyday folks and opens up a dialogue.

He came to ND the other day and needed a place to camp out, I volunteered mine and had the pleasure of meeting him and his cameraman. Both of them were violently jumped in Olympia recently, having equipment destroyed and the cameraman got a concussion. Both had scratches and scars, cameraman's stomach was scarred.

This is Pat's vid he just put up of his attempt to get into Canada two miles from my house.

Craig and I talked with Pat for several hours, but we were not there when this occurred. We all went to the State Fair later that day for Pat's J Walk.

Both Pat and his cameraman are very dedicated and all around good people, sincere and I hope they are not pushed off their agenda by maltreatment or hardships.

We walked all around Sherwood from 4am to almost 7 and the convo was really interesting, so fun and I'm so grateful for the experience. Meeting people like them really gives me a boost in the idea that we CAN have a White diaspora and we CAN get good people on board to openly call out the Jew and stand up for truth.

Craig told them they'd get detained, lol, quite accurate unfortunately.

I'll link the Fair vid when it comes up. They went on to Bismarck/Fargo I believe afterward so that'll be fun to see. On their way to Minneapolis now.

As they make their rounds you can offer up a space in your living room or yard if u wish to, you can contact Pat on gab to do so.

https://gab.ai/Patrick_little

Thread