Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 10th, 2018 #41
Alex Linder
Administrator

the above expresses a timeless truth that you can vindicate in your own life, most likely

women want to SEEM one thing but BE another

they will literally CRY if this contradiction is pointed out to them

Old November 10th, 2018 #42
Alex Linder
Administrator

if you're a young teenaged girl, this article contains the most important information you need to know for a successful personal life

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-LIFETIME.html

Old November 10th, 2018 #43
Jimmy Marr

Old December 23rd, 2018 #44
Alex Linder
Administrator

this broad is solid, tips are right on

Old January 5th, 2019 #46
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
If you're homeschooling your daughter and son, have them read Jane Eyre. Show them maturity in a 19yo girl. Contrast with that age today.

Jane shows loyalty and bravery. Resilience and perseverance.
Love that book.

I would also recommend all Jane Austen novels. Also Laura Ingalls Wilder.

Old January 20th, 2019 #47
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Popular folk songs to help warn girls and encourage chastity:

Quote:
I kissed a girl and went away
She said "Young man, why don't you stay?"
I'll go no more a-roving with you fair maid

I took her hand into my own
I said "I'm bound to my own home"
I'll go no more a-roving with you fair maid
Quote:
Well I asked her for a candle for to light me up to bed
And likewise for a handkerchief to tie around me head
She tended to me needs like a young maid ought to do
So then I says to her: 'Now won't you leap in with me too?'

Well she jumped into bed, making no alarm
Thinking a young sailor lad could do to her no harm
Well I hugged her and I kissed her the whole nightlong
Till she wished the short night had been seven years long

Well early next morning the sailor lad arose
And into Mary's apron threw a handful of gold
Saying, 'Take this me dear for the mischief that I've done
For tonight I fear I've left you with a daughter or a son'

'Well, if it be a girl child, send her out to nurse
With gold in her pocket and with silver in her purse
And if it be a boy child he'll wear the jacket blue
And go climbing up the rigging like his daddy used to do'

Maidens, a warning take by me
And never let a sailor lad an inch above your knee
For I trusted one and he beguiled me
He left me with a pair of twins to dangle on me knee
Many girls project - "I would only make love with a man I have strong feelings for, therefore a man who wants to make love with me must have strong feelings for me. I would never leave a man after making love with him, a man won't leave me after making love with me. I feel so bonded to him after the act - so must he."

Old February 8th, 2019 #48
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
this broad is solid, tips are right on

How to Keep Your Man Happy, My Tips
Isn't she a race mixer though? I thought she's married to a nigger. Why would a woman want to get advice from a race mixer?

Old February 25th, 2019 #49
Alex Linder
Administrator

every woman in 1960 would have agreed with this man

notice that every thing he advises is under every woman's control

women have been trained by the jew that NO MATTER their behavior or bodies they are wonderful and amazing and deserve a man glorious enough to front-cover a bodice-ripper...it is not so. there's work involved to be a high-quality woman. if you dont do that work, don't expect the reward

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ful-woman.html

Old February 25th, 2019 #50
Alex Linder
Administrator

not having children can endanger your health

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...r-mothers.html

Old March 1st, 2019 #53
Alex Linder
Administrator

Woman's happiness recipe:

get married early, have a bunch of kids, stay LOYAL to your man. that means for UP and DOWN. and there is a lot of DOWN in EVERYONE's LIFE. EVERYONE's.

Old March 15th, 2019 #54
Alex Linder
Administrator

this is it - the good life. the men are committed to virtue. the women follow the men. if the men are indeed good men, this will work. this is the pattern that ACTUALLY WORKS. not the independent equals in a partnership you hear about. people aren't that "good" whether men or women, and if one sex has the ability to reap huge social and monetary rewards for reneging on an agreement (marriage contract) it will happen. That's how ZOG has redesigned things, for the benefit of jews, who profit by wrecking the families of competing nations.

The truth is, women, you must find the best man you can, in your nubility window (roughly 18-25), marry him, and stay loyal to him for good or bad, no asterisks. This requires character. Character is uncommon these days. But if you can somehow produce it, you can have the good life these people do. Not necessarily on their level, they are very smart, goodlooking and studious, not all have their genetic gifts, but they are modeling a pattern that all CAN follow.

notice these folks shiny coats. their clear eyes. their glowing skin. their -- most of all -- deep settledness. notice how jews use "settle" as a term of abuse. that bears pondering on. these women have had 8 and 5 children, respectively. and we have people saying that whites can't breed like other races. bullshit. the reason they're happy is not just that have a lot of children but that they aren't constantly wildcatting looking for the opposite sex, which is extremely stressful, for all the "fun" it's supposed to be stressful, expensive, and wastive of time you cant get back.

the minute you turn 50, if you havent realized it earlier, you will realize that time is the most precious thing you have. it moves faster as you age, and it doesnt ever return if you lose it.

Last edited by Alex Linder; March 20th, 2019 at 09:37 AM.

Old April 19th, 2019 #55
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:
this is it - the good life. the men are committed to virtue. the women follow the men. if the men are indeed good men, this will work. this is the pattern that ACTUALLY WORKS. not the independent equals in a partnership you hear about. people aren't that "good" whether men or women, and if one sex has the ability to reap huge social and monetary rewards for reneging on an agreement (marriage contract) it will happen. That's how ZOG has redesigned things, for the benefit of jews, who profit by wrecking the families of competing nations.
This is nice and thanks for sharing it. By going back to tradition we can save our people.

Families being wrecked is the most horrible thing and it all comes from this stupid culture where the purpose of life is personal happiness. Everyone lives on a whim based on what brings pleasure of the moment, not much regard for duty or what will bring true real long-term happiness.

Old May 4th, 2019 #56
Breanna
Eternal Glory

My self-described "child free" cousin is after saying to me "Why do you make your life harder for no reason?" and that gets to the core of the child free whites, their only goal is for life to be easy. The sense of fulfillment of creating a large and strong family, raising them well, and on your death bed being surrounded by them as you say goodbye and see them continue on, knowing they will continue to stick together and be strong and further the family without you... how is any temporary pleasure of this life worth anything compared to that?

And as to what you say above Alex... sex without love, as a purely physical act, without a higher purpose, is nothing... it is base... what is the point? Using, and being used, by other people, for purely physical sensations... people you don't know well, people who may have diseases (which are increasingly antibiotic resistant)... it's disgusting.

And why are the child free obsessed with traveling around their big city, or even traveling around the world to "find" themselves, to try different cuisines, and supporting immigration because they like trying new foreign cuisines. And they think it makes them sophisticated, and they post photos of different foods on social media. Why do people put off marriage and children for the sake of trying out different people for sex, different foods to eat, different drugs at different parties. It is such vice and they are so proud of it. Willing to sacrifice our culture for food... such pigs... it is nothing more than a taste in your mouth. So concerned about appeasing the appetite to constantly seek new exotic ways of satisfying it is a vice and it does not make you sophisticated. That they are ostentatious about it makes it all the more piggish.

Old October 23rd, 2019 #57
Alex Linder
Administrator

Cherry resliced
26m
Heartiste @[email protected]
Why are American women unhappier than ever, hopped up on anti-depressants, and shrieking at Trumpian alphas from under their tattered pussyhats?

This could be a significant contributing factor:

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/study-...mental-health/

Study: Birthing Multiple Children Provides Significant Benefits for Women's Mental Health - Big League Politics
Big League Politics

Old October 23rd, 2019 #58
Alex Linder
Administrator

women are made to have children. if i were a woman, i would have fifteen

Old October 23rd, 2019 #59
Alex Linder
Administrator

women who dont have children, observations. comparatively higher end

increase in narcissism
taking on airs
trying to fill existential void unconsciously thru service, usually relating to pets or environment or helping lessers. something they draw from the tele-world, ie socially approved

Old September 18th, 2020 #60
Josie_in_SF

I think it's natural for the spouse with the more dominant personality to lead the family. Under normal or natural circumstances, that would overwhelmingly be the male. However, in those instances when it is the female, I don't think that's a big deal. I think the ideal governing body of a futuristic white society, would be 80-85% male.

Thread