Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 12th, 2019 #501
Gladiatrix

Default Police Officer Shoots 14-Year-Old After Just a 0.6-Second Warning

I don't care about the race in these situations. Appears kids did nothing, BB guns?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=eVP2xmahm70

Old May 28th, 2019 #502
Gladiatrix

Default Baltimore Cops Carried Toy Guns to Plant on People They Shot, Trial Reveals

"Last week, the beginning of an explosive corruption trial involving eight members of Baltimore's elite Gun Trace Task Force revealed that a handful of Baltimore cops allegedly kept fake guns in their patrol cars to plant on innocent people—a failsafe they could use if they happened to shoot an unarmed suspect, the Baltimore Sun reports.

Detective Maurice Ward, who's already pleaded guilty to corruption charges, testified that he and his partners were told to carry the replicas and BB guns "in case we accidentally hit somebody or got into a shootout, so we could plant them." The directive allegedly came from the team's sergeant, Wayne Jenkins, the Washington Post reports. Though Ward didn't say whether or not the tactic was ever used, Detective Marcus Taylor—another cop swept up in the scandal—was carrying a fake gun almost identical to his service weapon when he was arrested last year, according to the Sun.

The revelation is just one of many egregious abuses that have come out of the sprawling trial that the Sun has called "Baltimore’s biggest police corruption scandal in memory." Prosecutors say the squad, which was tasked with getting illegal guns off the streets, abused its power by robbing suspects and innocent people, raiding homes without warrants, and selling confiscated drugs, among other crimes."

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/8...tnxPxS7467caQA

Old May 28th, 2019 #503
Ray Allan

Default A pick-up tool is now a deadly weapon that threatens gun-toting kwaps

Nonetheless, this guy is very lucky the pigs didn't shoot him. A braver man than the cowardly blue niggers.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old June 2nd, 2019 #504
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Nonetheless, this guy is very lucky the pigs didn't shoot him. A braver man than the cowardly blue niggers.

Group of cops feels threatened by man with a stick
Why do ferals insist on arguing with people holding guns on them? Fucking brilliant.

Old June 3rd, 2019 #505
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Grady Tucker View Post
Why do ferals insist on arguing with people holding guns on them? Fucking brilliant.
About as brilliant as feral blue niggers pointing their guns at a guy with a pick-up tool collecting trash.

Old June 3rd, 2019 #506
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Before candidates for the police can be formally interviewed they are given an intelligence test. For many decades both in the US and Britain, any candidate who scores above some level are disqualified. I've read 115, I've read 110. It's probably the lower. The average IQ of a police officer is about 104.

This is stumbling dumb. It explains a lot, and you should remember this when you are around cops. They are all, very, very stupid. [And I mean all cops.]

Mike

Old June 3rd, 2019 #507
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
Before candidates for the police can be formally interviewed they are given an intelligence test. For many decades both in the US and Britain, any candidate who scores above some level are disqualified. I've read 115, I've read 110. It's probably the lower. The average IQ of a police officer is about 104.

This is stumbling dumb. It explains a lot, and you should remember this when you are around cops. They are all, very, very stupid. [And I mean all cops.]

Mike
"Jordan was deemed too smart for the police force because he received a high score on an intelligence test. Jordan, then 45, scored a 33, the equivalent of having an IQ of 125.

The average score nationally for police officers as well as for office workers, bank tellers and salespeople is 21 or 22, the equivalent of having an IQ of 104."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/too-smart-to-be-a-cop/

Last edited by Gladiatrix; June 6th, 2019 at 10:04 PM.

Old June 3rd, 2019 #508
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post

Mike
This is why it's no loss to our gene pool when one of those morons gets killed, same as green niggers. Unfortunately many of them marry stupid women and have stupid kids before they die to carry on the stupidity.

Old June 6th, 2019 #509
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Unfortunately many of them marry stupid women and have stupid kids before they die to carry on the stupidity.
LOL

Old June 9th, 2019 #510
Gladiatrix

Default Kwaps are shooting Chihuahuas now

I attended this talk and film a few days ago. Confirmed my dislike of kwaps.

https://www.cato.org/events/of-dogs-and-men

http://www.ofdogsandmen.net/watch-mo...WDge1A547qCFlU

Old June 11th, 2019 #511
Ray Allan

I'd like to feed these punk-ass kwaps to a pack of hungry feral dogs.

Old June 12th, 2019 #512
Gladiatrix

Default ‘I was just looking to get someone’: Snapchat’s gender-swap filter inspires a sting operation

"Once on Kik, Ethan, posing as Esther, told the man that she was only 16.

“We started texting on there, and it got a lot more explicit,” Ethan said.

Screen shots of the conversation that were obtained by NBC Bay Area show that Rob initially told Esther that her age “might be an issue.” But when Esther asked if he was “still down,” he responded with the emoji of a man shrugging. “You won’t even send [any] pix of you,” he complained.

Esther told him she didn’t want any pictures of her going around the Internet. “I wouldn’t show anybody,” the older man promised.

San Jose police now say that “Rob” was actually Robert Davies, a 40-year-old police officer in the nearby city of San Mateo. He allegedly asked Esther to switch to Snapchat, where messages automatically self-delete. There, they “discussed her being 16 years-old, and chatted about engaging in sexual activity,” a statement from the department said.

All along, Ethan told NBC Bay Area, he was mining Rob for small nuggets of personal information, so that it would be easy “for the police to track him down.” He also took screen shots of their conversation, switching his phone to airplane mode since otherwise Rob would automatically be notified by Snapchat. Then, he shared them with police.

After an investigation that lasted several weeks, the San Jose Police Department arrested Davies last Thursday and booked him in the Santa Clara County Jail on $50,000 bond, according to San Francisco’s CBS affiliate. He has been charged with contacting a minor to commit a felony, which itself is a felony charge."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...cid=spartandhp

Old June 25th, 2019 #513
Gladiatrix

Default Snipers Defend Drag Queen Story Hour From Mom-Led Protest

Blue niggers would gladly shoot women trying to protect children from these pedo faggots.

"A SWAT team of two snipers was stationed on the roof of a public library in Spokane, Washington June 15. Their mission, along with 30-40 police officers, was to defend Drag Queen Story Hour from 300 concerned mothers and allies protesting the event.

The snipers, decked out in camouflage, were photographed on the roof of the library monitoring the protesting mothers with binoculars."

https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/22/m...y-hour-sniper/

Old June 25th, 2019 #514
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Blue niggers would gladly shoot women trying to protect children from these pedo faggots.

"A SWAT team of two snipers was stationed on the roof of a public library in Spokane, Washington June 15. Their mission, along with 30-40 police officers, was to defend Drag Queen Story Hour from 300 concerned mothers and allies protesting the event.

The snipers, decked out in camouflage, were photographed on the roof of the library monitoring the protesting mothers with binoculars."

"Those bastards are paid to shoot, not think."--Police Commissioner Blakelock, The Gauntlet (1977)

Old July 10th, 2019 #515
Ray Allan

Default Obese government gang member tackles motorcyclist who had his hands up

Damn, 300 pounds of Dunkin' Donuts slamming into you would sure hurt.

Old July 11th, 2019 #516
Gladiatrix

Default Georgia police officer fired after $500 disappears from victim's wallet

"An officer with the Atlanta Police Department was fired Monday after she was accused of stealing $500 from a shooting victim in Georgia last month.

Former officer Keisha Richburg's role with the agency was terminated after an internal investigation was sparked after accusations arose from the deadly shooting on June 19, the department confirmed to Fox News on Wednesday."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/georgia-p...victims-wallet

Old July 17th, 2019 #517
Stewart Meadows

Quote:

This important post deserves to be bumped.

(Yes, I know, all the news stories in this thread are important, but still…)

Old July 18th, 2019 #518
Crowe

Quote:

There is a limit to how many times blue niggers and their coddlers can keep using the argument that they're just following orders to keep their jobs. When you cross into the territory of defending pedophiles, then regardless of the bullshit excuses, you're no better. You're just a mercenary working for a paycheck who has not one ounce of honor or morals.

Old July 18th, 2019 #519
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking cops are assholes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
This important post deserves to be bumped.

(Yes, I know, all the news stories in this thread are important, but still…)
The cops always cover events that have the potential to turn into riots like this these days ...there were 4-500 commies and fags in the area to 'counter protest' these women who were there to defend their kids quality of life too.

These pigs would shoot any shitzen that got a little jumpy in their gunsights and laugh about it later drinking a beer or three with their buddies.

Old July 18th, 2019 #520
Gladiatrix

Default Tyranny Comes Home: The Domestic Fate of U.S. Militarism

Hey goys, my apologies...

I attended this a month ago and meant to post it but slipped my mind.

Enjoy.

https://www.cato.org/events/tyranny-...-us-militarism

Thread