Old June 4th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default Yaphet Kotto - black jew

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yaphet_Kotto

- - -

. . there you have it. .

. . 'African jews' . .

I do not deny Kotto is in a way a good actor but he surely has some confusion in his family.

'African jews' and even a lineage descending from British royalty . . ?

Truth be told , I do not know whether to believe this.

Is this groid really just making up fairy tales . . . ?

. . you know . . .'we wuzz kangz' . .

Gotta be honest , Kotto is not such a pretty Negro.

Maybe he tries to lift himself up by claiming he has British royal family in his lineage or even claimng he is jewish so that people will see 'something special' in him ? ( at least the lemmings ) . . . .

Think about it . . British royalty and a kike . .

Well . . he surely isn't a 'pretty one' . . . .

. .maybe such claims really 'to lift him up' ?

- - -

Anyway . .

He starred in 'Bond - Live And Let Die' , 'Running Man' , 'Alien' et al . .

Yet . . concerning his claims again . . Why would some original African actor who was among the first black actors in movies and one of the most prominent black actors want to appear as some 'ghetto-groid' , when he can come up with such claims . . ( ? )

What remains to say is that he once even played Idi Amin in a movie . .

- - -

. . in this case I suppose I'll take it with one of one Kottos biggest 'opponests' , 'Bond' indeed . .

" . . .he always did have an inflated opinion of himself . ."

Old June 4th, 2019 #2
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Kotto was born in New York City. His mother was Gladys Marie, a nurse and U.S. Army officer. His father is Avraham Kotto (originally named Njoki Manga Bell)
(...)
Kotto said he learned that his father's family was royal in adult life while studying his family's lineage, and said he is also a descendant of Queen Victoria, through Princess Nakande, daughter of King Doualla Manga Bell of Cameroon, who Kotto says had an affair with Britain's Edward VII while he was the prince of Wales in the late 19th century.[3][4] According to Kotto, his father was an observant Jew who spoke Hebrew. Kotto's mother, who was of Panamanian descent, converted to Judaism before marrying his father.[5] Kotto claims that his great-grandfather, whom he names "King Alexander Bell" ruled the Douala region of Cameroon in the late-19th century and was also a practicing Jew.[2]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yaphet_Kotto

"King Alexander Bell", the "practicing jew":

Honestly, it sounds like Kotto (or his father) made up the claim about being jewish so that it would help his career, since everybody – even ghetto negroes – know that jews are the richest and most influencial group in the US.

Just look at the actress Caryn Elaine Johnson a.k.a. Whoopi Goldberg, who got a jewish last name and even defended the criminal Hymiewood jew Roman Polanski who fled the US after drugging, raping and sodomizing a 13-year-old girl:

Quote:
Caryn Elaine Johnson (born November 13, 1955),[1] known professionally as Whoopi Goldberg (/ˈwʊpi/), is an American actress, comedian, author, and television personality.
(...)
She has stated that her stage forename ("Whoopi") was taken from a whoopee cushion; "When you're performing on stage, you never really have time to go into the bathroom and close the door. So if you get a little gassy, you've got to let it go. So people used to say to me, 'You're like a whoopee cushion.' And that's where the name came from."[14] She said in 2011, "My mother did not name me Whoopi, but Goldberg is my name, it's part of my family, part of my heritage. Just like being black."[15] Henry Louis Gates Jr., in his book In Search of Our Roots: How 19 Extraordinary African Americans Reclaimed Their Past, found that all of Goldberg's traceable ancestors were African Americans, that she has no known German or Jewish ancestry, and that none of her ancestors were named Goldberg.[10]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whoopi_Goldberg

Quote:
Polanski was not guilty of 'rape-rape', says Whoopi Goldberg

'We're a different kind of society, we see things differently,' actor says in defence of Roman Polanski

Hollywood has rallied behind Roman Polanski after his arrest in Switzerland over the weekend, with the actor Whoopi Goldberg suggesting that whatever he was guilty of it wasn't "rape-rape".
https://www.theguardian.com/film/200...hoopi-goldberg

But yes, I agree that Kotto is a good actor. And so is Whoopy, regardless of what one may think of her disgusting views and behavior.

Old June 4th, 2019 #3
Gladiatrix

Well, this guy is half jew, half Black. I don't mind his music. This song sounds very 1970s. I like it.

Old June 4th, 2019 #4
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Well, this guy is half jew, half Black.
Funny coincidence, I immediately thought of Lenny Kravitz when I read ColdFire's OP. And yes, the song you posted is pretty good, even though I don't normally like his music.

Old June 4th, 2019 #5
ColdFire
Banned

Kravitz is a cheep Jimmy Hendrix copy if you ask me . .

. . and, if you think 'It ain't over til it's over' already sounds '70s' , check this.

. . his whole style is based on Hendrix . .

Old June 4th, 2019 #6
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
Kravitz is a cheep Jimmy Hendrix copy if you ask me . .

. . and, if you think 'It ain't over til it's over' already sounds '70s' , check this.

Lenny Kravitz - Mr. Cab Driver

. . his whole style is based on Hendrix . .
That song, which I never heard of, sounds nothing like Hendrix.

I remember decades ago, back when MTV just played videos (the 80s were great), a Jimi Hendrix video was on. My mum came in the room and said, "That man can really play a guitar." Bob Dylan wrote this song. It's better when other people sing his songs, as Dylan can't sing for shit.

Old June 5th, 2019 #7
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
That song, which I never heard of, sounds nothing like Hendrix.

I remember decades ago, back when MTV just played videos (the 80s were great), a Jimi Hendrix video was on. My mum came in the room and said, "That man can really play a guitar." Bob Dylan wrote this song. It's better when other people sing his songs, as Dylan can't sing for shit.

Jimi Hendrix - All Along the Watchtower - Live Atlanta 7-4-70 - VOCAL/GUITAR only
I said "The song sounds like 70s" , not necessarily like Hendrix himself . .

But even a blind man could see imo that Kravitz's whole style is based on Hendrix..

And . . you're right . . Dylan's songs sound better when they're covered.

That says a lot about Dylan's talent per se . .

Old June 5th, 2019 #8
Sartt
Banned

Quote:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yaphet_Kotto

- - -

. . there you have it. .

. . 'African jews' . .

I do not deny Kotto is in a way a good actor but he surely has some confusion in his family.

'African jews' and even a lineage descending from British royalty . . ?

Truth be told , I do not know whether to believe this.

Is this groid really just making up fairy tales . . . ?

. . you know . . .'we wuzz kangz' . .

Gotta be honest , Kotto is not such a pretty Negro.

Maybe he tries to lift himself up by claiming he has British royal family in his lineage or even claimng he is jewish so that people will see 'something special' in him ? ( at least the lemmings ) . . . .

Think about it . . British royalty and a kike . .

Well . . he surely isn't a 'pretty one' . . . .

. .maybe such claims really 'to lift him up' ?

- - -

Anyway . .

He starred in 'Bond - Live And Let Die' , 'Running Man' , 'Alien' et al . .

Yet . . concerning his claims again . . Why would some original African actor who was among the first black actors in movies and one of the most prominent black actors want to appear as some 'ghetto-groid' , when he can come up with such claims . . ( ? )

What remains to say is that he once even played Idi Amin in a movie . .

- - -

. . in this case I suppose I'll take it with one of one Kottos biggest 'opponests' , 'Bond' indeed . .

James Bond vs Dr. Kananga

You know there is a reason why i keep telling people if you want to find the history of this planet " dig deep " 10,000+ years ago blacks lived in the Mediterranean area, North Africa etc and constantly moved south from north africa and the levant region, Numerous tribes in west africa have the same customs and beliefs as the jews in the old testament. I myself don't care about religion at all, but the more stuff you find more jews keep showing up everywhere.

Also why do you keep typing " we wuzz kangz " ?

Old June 6th, 2019 #9
Ray Allan

At least the xenomorph made him a good nigger in Alien.

No wonder the Nostromo was such a piece of shit with him as the chief engineer.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old June 6th, 2019 #10
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartt View Post
You know there is a reason why i keep telling people if you want to find the history of this planet " dig deep "
. . I actually agree with this . .

Quote:
10,000+ years ago blacks lived in the Mediterranean area, North Africa etc and constantly moved south from north africa and the levant region, Numerous tribes in west africa have the same customs and beliefs as the jews in the old testament. I myself don't care about religion at all, but the more stuff you find more jews keep showing up everywhere.
Nope . . blacks always lived in sub-Saharan Africa . . They didn't move there from north . .

They only got to know other lands with the Arab slave-trade first , later with the American slave-trade . .

The Mediterranean region was inhabited by Aryans of Med stock , northern Africa also was pure Caucasian . . as was the levant . . .
Today , most Muslim lands ( Northern Africa , the levant ) are mixed though. .

. . originally the whole Middle East along with North Africa was Aryan / Caucasian , Aryans stemming from the area of Iran having settled these places . .

Blacks were always isolated "down there" yet many people "took them from there" , often as slaves . .

And . . what practices 'similar to jews' are West Africans supposed to have had . .?

Quote:
Also why do you keep typing " we wuzz kangz " ?
You blacks coined that phrase . . I'm reciting

Old June 7th, 2019 #11
Sartt
Banned

Quote:

Nope . . blacks always lived in sub-Saharan Africa . . They didn't move there from north . .

They only got to know other lands with the Arab slave-trade first , later with the American slave-trade . .

The Mediterranean region was inhabited by Aryans of Med stock , northern Africa also was pure Caucasian . . as was the levant . . .

. . originally the whole Middle East along with North Africa was Aryan / Caucasian , Aryans stemming from the area of Iran having settled these places . .

Blacks were always isolated "down there" yet many people "took them from there" , often as slaves . .

And . . what practices 'similar to jews' are West Africans supposed to have had . .?

I dont see how thats possible, since the Sahara didn't exist over 6,000 years ago. That desert is a new, the Earts Poles changed, and the desert was formed.

Green Sahara: African Humid Periods Paced by Earth's Orbital Changes https://www.nature.com/scitable/know...ed-by-82884405
Black Mummy of the Green Sahara:Uan Muhuggiag

Black Aricans, White europeans, ETC were living together in the same Area. I can Post link after Link to prove this. Oldest African human genomes sequenced
https://www.natureasia.com/en/nmiddl...leeast.2018.32

Old June 7th, 2019 #12
Sartt
Banned

I have been saying the same thing for over 10 years. The planets Pole have shifted, and brought major geographical changes. The Sinking of Atlantis, the Destruction of The Island of the west of Ireland, The Destruction of the coast line off of India, the sinking of Mu, along with other continent Rising and falling. The planet has continued to change, and has caused catastrophic changes in Human civilizations.

The Sea Levels have CONSTANTLY risen on earths existence, man had nothing to do with it ( which is why climate change is a bunch of bullshit )

The cave is over 200,000+ years old from what they are saying
The stalagmites are a way of showing us what happened in the past.

Proof that the Planet has gone through radical climate changes 43:00 in the video, 5 major climate changes only in the past 80,000 years.

Some the Climate changes are preceded by a mysterious dark band, where Iron levels rise to the point where there was Enough Iron to Cover the Island, they say this was dust from the Sahara, now here is where this makes no sense, there was no desert in Africa, during the time periods they say this had happened. Which means something had hit the planet with such force that it knocked all of this Iron into the planet, or this Iron never came from the Sahara at all.

Iron seen on the Cave Walls

Old June 7th, 2019 #13
Sartt
Banned

Quote:

"And . . what practices 'similar to jews' are West Africans supposed to have had . .? "
When i found this out 2 years ago i was like " No this is a bunch of B.S, then i started listening to Igbo's, and it fits exactly to the Jew's old testament, this was during the Babylon Exile time Period. Me personally, i don't care about these religions, but this is proof that blacks have been moving across North Africa. This isn't the first time i've heard Black West Africans talking about the Jewish Belief System.

Rabbi Harry Rozenberg talking to Igbo - Remy Ilona in Jerusalem - WE ARE THE PEOPLE

Old June 8th, 2019 #14
Sartt
Banned

More Ruins in the Sahara by black africans. Lost Ruins Of Mauritania, Africa
Identical to the Ruins in South Africa.

Old June 14th, 2019 #15
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
At least the xenomorph made him a good nigger in Alien.

No wonder the Nostromo was such a piece of shit with him as the chief engineer.
From a post by ColdFire:

Quote:

We need more xenomorphs to make more niggers good ones!!!

Old September 7th, 2019 #16
Jack Dillenburger
Banned

Pardon my ignorance but what's a xenomorph..?

Old September 7th, 2019 #17
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Dillenburger View Post
Pardon my ignorance but what's a xenomorph..?
The main alien creature in the Alien film franchise.

https://aliens.fandom.com/wiki/Xenomorph

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 5th, 2019 #18
ColdFire
Banned

. . Yaphet Kotto has a hardcore punk band named after him.

Interesting . .

Old December 11th, 2019 #19
Erik T. White

According to people who had to work with the groid in "Alien," as well as others who had to work with it in "Live and Let Die," this is one nasty nigger. It's no wonder it was a James Bond villain (who died after being inflated with air and blowing up, a fitting end for an inflated ego infested nigger) and it was also made a good nigger by the xenomorph (new life form, by the way):

Quote:
xenomorph

Noun
(plural xenomorphs)
A strange form.
(geology) An allotriomorph.
Origin
xeno- +‎ -morph
https://www.yourdictionary.com/xenomorph

It was neat to see niggerus biggus meet his fate in the movies I named above.

And, a good nigger actor makes as much sense as dry water!!!!!!\

Old December 13th, 2019 #20
ColdFire
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
According to people who had to work with the groid in "Alien," as well as others who had to work with it in "Live and Let Die," this is one nasty nigger. It's no wonder it was a James Bond villain (who died after being inflated with air and blowing up, a fitting end for an inflated ego infested nigger) and it was also made a good nigger by the xenomorph (new life form, by the way):

https://www.yourdictionary.com/xenomorph

It was neat to see niggerus biggus meet his fate in the movies I named above.

And, a good nigger actor makes as much sense as dry water!!!!!!\

. . you know , we have a joke here in Germany which translates as ( when someone asks "Where the heck is [ so and so ] ? ?") : " He / she / it exploded . . didn't you hear the bang ?!" . .

I don't know whether that joke also exists in other countries , for example the USA . .

Yet . . everytime I see that Kananga scene I have to think of that joke

Thread