VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 15th, 2019 #21
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinhead Zack View Post

Not only Negroes and Spics are unhygienic like that. I've also seen too many Orientals come out of a bathroom without washing their hands.

Non-Whites are nasty and gross..
Amen to that. Back in 1990, a friend and I ordered Chinese food. I got a case of food poisoning so bad that I wanted to die. I vomited up the entire meal and shit was spraying out my ass. Even after everything was out, I had dry heaves so bad that my ribs hurt. I couldn't eat for three days.

I wonder if that muzzer/illegal beaner-loving Israeli jew and her jew dog husband approve of this?

Last edited by Gladiatrix; June 15th, 2019 at 11:21 PM.

Old June 15th, 2019 #22
Nate Higgers
卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐

Kike has a restaurant in the Bay Area of all places and is kwetching about poo? The Bay Area is famous for having as much poo in the streets as India.

Gotta love sanctuary cities, illegal beaners, homeless people, heroin addicts and the criminally insane all gathered together singing kumbaya.

Old June 16th, 2019 #23
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Amen to that. Back in 1990, a friend and I ordered Chinese food. I got a case of food poisoning so bad that I wanted to die. I vomited up the entire meal and shit was spraying out my ass. Even after everything was out, I had dry heaves so bad that my ribs hurt. I couldn't eat for three days.
Thank you for that lovely mental picture.

Anyway, the Chinese are utter scum. They eat dogs, spiders, tiger penises, you name it. These savages routinely torture all kinds of animals to death in order to use their corpses for food, and as ingredients in their "traditional medicine". I wrote about some of these disgusting things in my thread about the jewish influence in China:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...7&postcount=33

White people should avoid their so-called restaurants like the plague.

Vietnamese, Chinese...same crap.

Old June 17th, 2019 #24
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down wow

Quote:
I vomited up the entire meal and shit was spraying out my ass.
Ok Sarah Silverman ...

Old June 18th, 2019 #25
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Thank you for that lovely mental picture.
Definitely not very lady like.

Quote:
Anyway, the Chinese are utter scum. They eat dogs, spiders, tiger penises, you name it. These savages routinely torture all kinds of animals to death in order to use their corpses for food, and as ingredients in their "traditional medicine". I wrote about some of these disgusting things in my thread about the jewish influence in China.
I've heard that chinks torture animals to death because they believe it makes their meat taste better, or more tender. Etc, boiling dogs alive instead of giving them a quick death before boiling them. I couldn't give a damn less if they eat dogs, or cats, but the methods in which they slaughter animals is extremely deranged. At least as deranged as a presumed female going into details about their bowel issues.

Old June 18th, 2019 #26
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Ok Sarah Silverman ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Definitely not very lady like.
Well, my comment was tongue in cheek. I actually appreciate that Gladiatrix took the time to write that informative post because it could serve as a warning to our lurkers who need to understand how filthy third-worlders and their so-called restaurants are. (But yeah, the post could have been slightly less graphic.)

Generally speaking, I would say that a pleasant, charming and feminine woman can get away with an occasional vulgar comment. But hey, that's just my opinion and I could be wrong.

Quote:
I've heard that chinks torture animals to death because they believe it makes their meat taste better, or more tender. Etc, boiling dogs alive instead of giving them a quick death before boiling them. I couldn't give a damn less if they eat dogs, or cats, but the methods in which they slaughter animals is extremely deranged.
The Chinese seem to torture and murder animals for various reasons. One thing that I find especially disgusting is that these savages eat tiger penises because they think that it will make their tiny yellow dicks big and hard. (There's no scientific proof for this.) The Chinese aren't just cruel and ruthless, they're also stupid and backwards.

Old June 18th, 2019 #27
Crowe

Exclamation

Gooks have hunted some species of tigers to near extinction. Just to fill the demand for tiger penis soup. I've even heard of tigers being shot, and they'd cut the penis off, and leave the rest laying.

Old June 23rd, 2019 #28
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Sanctuary City: Illegal Alien Wanted for Attacking His Rape Victim After Being Released

by JOHN BINDER 20 Jun 2019

An illegal alien is wanted by law enforcement officials after he allegedly attacked the woman he raped following his release by the sanctuary city of King County, Washington.
(...)
Ramirez, according to court records reviewed by the Seattle Times, raped a 32-year-old woman — who is bound to a wheelchair because of her disability — in King County on September 26, 2018. In the middle of the rape in her bedroom, the woman was able to convince the illegal alien to allow her to use the bathroom.
(…)
Though the victim pleaded with the judge sentencing Ramirez to give the illegal alien the highest penalty for the rape under the law, the court gave Ramirez a sentence of only 12 months in prison on June 13. That exact same day, the illegal alien was released by the King County jail because he had already served nine months in prison while awaiting his hearing.
(…)
On June 15 — two days after being released from custody by King County — Ramirez allegedly found his rape victim at her apartment, a violation of the court’s protective order. On June 16, the rape victim was walking her with her three-year-old son when Ramirez arrived to attack her, according to police.
(…)
The woman suffered cuts to her body, bruises, swelling on her head, and a seizure due to the attack, the King County Sheriff’s Office told the local media.

Now, Ramirez is wanted by law enforcement officials. King County, the jurisdiction that allowed the convicted rapist illegal alien to go free without turning him over to the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency, has an expansive sanctuary city policy.

Aside from shielding criminal illegal aliens from deportation, King County officials also recently made the region’s local airport a “sanctuary airport” — that is, an airport that ICE officials are banned from using to deport criminal illegal aliens.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...eing-released/

Thanks, jews.

Old June 25th, 2019 #29
Stewart Meadows

The jew-owned, pro-illegal "restaurant" from my OP is in Oakland. And Oakland's rotten jew mayor Libby Schaaf also protects illegal aliens:

Quote:
Anti-Trump Oakland mayor insists she 'did the right thing' in tipping off illegal immigrants about ICE raid

Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf -- who once warned Northern California residents about an impending ICE raid -- said she has “no regrets” for her actions and said the federal immigration agency “has gone astray.”

“I have no regrets, none. The more time goes by, the more certain I feel that I did the right thing in standing up for our community and pointing out our values are not aligned with our laws,” Schaff told BuzzFeed in an interview. “That’s hopefully the message that is sent out.”

Schaaf also slammed federal immigration authorities, saying that Immigraion and Customs Enforcement should be abolished. “This agency has gone astray and has so broken the trust, particularly in cities like mine, I believe we would all be better served to start from scratch,” she said.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ant...has-no-regrets

Quote:
Jewish Oakland mayor defends decision to warn community of immigration raid

Libby Schaaf says her Twitter tip-off, which according to authorities prevented arrests of some 800 immigrants, was ‘both legal and moral’

The Jewish mayor of Oakland, California has defended her decision to warn the community in advance of an Immigration and Customs Enforcement raid in Northern California.

Mayor Libby Schaaf on Friday said she felt it was her duty to warn local residents of the impending raid, which ended on Wednesday. Schaaf posted the warning on Twitter in the previous weekend.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/jewish...igration-raid/

Jews do everything they can to undermine their host countries.

Old July 1st, 2019 #30
Stewart Meadows

Here we go again...

Quote:
CDC Warns of Salmonella Outbreak Linked to Papayas

by AMY FURR 1 Jul 2019

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have issued a warning after 60 people became sick with salmonella linked to papayas.

The agency advised residents in Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Rhode Island to avoid eating the Mexican delicacy.

“Throw the papayas away, even if some of them were eaten and no one has gotten sick,” the official statement reads.

They wrote:

Do not eat fruit salads or other mixes that include papayas from Mexico. If you aren’t sure the papaya you bought is from Mexico, you can ask the place of purchase. When in doubt, don’t eat the papaya. Throw it out. Wash and sanitize places where papayas were stored: countertops and refrigerator drawers or shelves.

Individuals who became sick reportedly did so between January 14 and June 8, the majority of which occurring since April. However, no deaths have been reported since the warning was issued.

Those infected with the sickness experience symptoms such as diarrhea, fever and stomach cramps 12 to 72 hours after eating foods contaminated with salmonella.
https://www.breitbart.com/pre-viral/...ed-to-papayas/

Old July 4th, 2019 #31
jaekel

Default Excellent find!

Quote:
(This happened a year ago, but I'm still posting it because it's the umpteenth example of how jews have a leading role in the promulgation of destructive multicultural propaganda.)

An Oakland "restaurant" that serves Middle Eastern food and caters to illegal aliens is vandalized with excrement (poop), and its jewish owner starts to cry:

http://abc7news.com/news/owner-says-...waste/1834388/

http://www.berkeleyside.com/2017/03/...nd-vandalized/

Which is worse: that this "restaurant" caters to illegal aliens who rape, rob and murder Americans, or that somebody threw poop at one of its windows?
You're on a roll with your news, keep it up.

Old August 10th, 2019 #32
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
You're on a roll with your news, keep it up.
Thanks, Jaekel. Here's an article that was published yesterday. It's not about the jew in my OP, but I'm putting it here since it has to do with people who support the mestizo invasion:

Quote:
Father-of-five who advocated rights for migrants is hit and killed by illegal immigrant on probation for a DUI who was ordered to be deported back to El Salvador eight months ago

A staunch supporter of the rights of immigrants - and a married father of five - was killed last week when an illegal immigrant from El Salvador facing deportation crashed into his motorcycle in Colorado.

Sean Buchanan, 45, was driving northbound on Highway 83 on August 2 when Colorado State Patrol say a southbound truck operated by Miguel Ramirez Valiente went off the side of the road, then over-corrected into the wrong lane and crashed into Buchanan's bike, killing him.

Valiente, an undocumented immigrant who was slated for deportation eight months earlier, was charged with misdemeanor careless driving with a revoked license in the deadly accident.

In an ironic twist, Buchanan was known among friends a passionate advocate for all immigrants.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...illegally.html

Here's a picture of his family:

Old October 9th, 2019 #33
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Chinese food is poison.

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; October 9th, 2019 at 05:23 PM.

Old October 21st, 2019 #34
Stewart Meadows

Here’s another disgusting jewish restaurant, Barney Greengrass, where the food apparently comes with roaches and rat shit:

Quote:
111-Year-Old ‘Sturgeon King’ Barney Greengrass Is Closed by Health Department

The shop and restaurant were ordered to clean up violations, including mouse droppings and roaches. The owner hopes to reopen soon.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/13/n...iolations.html

Quote:
Famed UWS deli Barney Greengrass shuttered for mice, roaches

By Nick Fugallo and Ruth Weissmann
October 12, 2019

The city slapped the “lox” on famed Upper West Side deli Barney Greengrass this week, citing the eatery for a host of sanitary violations — including mice and roaches, The Post has learned.

The Jewish deli, which bills itself “The Sturgeon King,” was shuttered Thursday after Department of Health inspectors discovered six violations, five of them critical, including not keeping food hot enough, mice, live roaches and lack of vermin-proofing, records show.
https://nypost.com/2019/10/12/famed-...-mice-roaches/

Old October 22nd, 2019 #35
zoomcopter

Quote:

Here’s another disgusting jewish restaurant, Barney Greengrass, where the food apparently comes with roaches and rat shit:
No doubt the rat shit was Kosher.

Old November 14th, 2019 #36
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
The jew-owned, pro-illegal "restaurant" from my OP is in Oakland. And Oakland's rotten jew mayor Libby Schaaf also protects illegal aliens:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ant...has-no-regrets

https://www.timesofisrael.com/jewish...igration-raid/

Jews do everything they can to undermine their host countries.
Subversive, anti-white jew who supports illegal aliens has been elected San Fagcisco district attorney:

Quote:
Public defender and Jewish son of jailed radicals elected San Francisco district attorney

NOVEMBER 13, 2019 4:13 PM

SAN FRANCISCO (J. The Jewish News of Northern California via JTA) — Voters here have elected progressive public defender Chesa Boudin, the Jewish son of 1970s anti-war radicals, as their new district attorney.

Boudin, 39, won a close-fought battle with Suzy Loftus, who was appointed to the position on an interim basis by Mayor London Breed last month.

He was a baby when his parents, Kathy Boudin and David Gilbert, were arrested and sentenced to lengthy prison terms for their involvement in a 1981 robbery attempt in Rockland County, New York, that left three dead. Boudin and Gilbert were members of Weather Underground, a radical left military group that was classified as a terrorist organization by the FBI.
(...)
During the campaign, Boudin outlined an ambitious agenda of progressive priorities including eliminating cash bail; ending racial disparities in the city’s criminal justice system; forming an “immigration unit” to protect immigrants against ICE policies;
https://www.jta.org/quick-reads/publ...trict-attorney

Old November 19th, 2019 #37
Ned Hiller
Banned

Why is this Jewish pussy whining about shit getting smeared on his restaurant? Jews like eating shit.

Old November 19th, 2019 #38
Ned Hiller
Banned

Quote:
Chinese food is poison.

The sour and spicy flavoring that they put in Asian, Native American, and African cuisine can cause hyper-acidity which is why you should take an antacid like magnesium hydroxide/aluminum hydroxide, anti-diarrhea drugs like loperamide and anti-nausea drugs like meclizine to prevent ulcers, diarrhea, and vomiting which result from hyper-acidity when consuming this type of food.

But it is better to prevent the problem from happening by not eating this kind of food. Stick to western meat and potato dishes and salads, they do not cause hyper-acidity because they contain no sour or spicy flavoring.

Other races complain that our food is bland but we Caucasians avoid sour and spicy flavoring because it is bad for our health. This is the reason why the average lifespan in western countries like the US is 80 years while the average lifespan in Asia and South America is 67 years and the average lifespan in Africa is only 55 years: their consumption of sour and spicy food gives them ulcers which lead to septicemia, a fatal condition caused by the leakage of bowels into the bloodstream, resulting in the contamination and poisoning of blood.

Asians, Native Americans, and Africans also like consuming grains rather than fruits and vegetables as their source of carbohydrates and this gives their countries very high rates of death caused by diabetes because grains contain gluten which lowers testosterone and dopamine and this in turn slows down metabolism.

Asians, Native Americans, and Africans also have the highest rates of alcohol, smoking, and drug addiction which is also a leading cause of their early deaths.

Another problem in Asia, South America, and Africa is the very large amount of air pollution caused by the lax enforcement of laws that require motor vehicles and other internal combustion powered machines to have catalytic converters to reduce emissions by 90%. This exposes people living in these continents to large amounts of air pollution which is carcinogenic, and this in turn gives the people in these continents very high rates of cancer.

Last edited by Ned Hiller; November 19th, 2019 at 09:27 AM.

Old May 26th, 2021 #39
Stewart Meadows

Here's a new article about another jew-run, anti-white food joint in the filthy and degenerate (((San Fagcisco Bay Area))):

Quote:
In San Francisco, an Israeli bakery is making waves by hiring formerly incarcerated staff

BY ALIX WALL MAY 26, 2021 11:59 AM

Isaac Yosef opened the kosher Frena Bakery and Cafe in 2016. (Courtesy of Yosef)

SAN FRANCISCO (JTA) — Frena Bakery and Cafe opened in this city more than four years ago and quickly became known for its savory stuffed Sephardic pastries like bourekas and sambusak, breads from challah to pita to Jerusalem bagels, and desserts like rugelach and babka.

Thanks to a popular podcast about life in prison called “Ear Hustle,” the kosher bakery has now become known for something else: hiring the formerly incarcerated.

Frena had only been open for a few months when Carlos Flores, recently released from prison, came in seeking employment, using the Hebrew he had taught himself inside to read the Old Testament in its original. He had no baking experience and little employment history after serving 23 years – he was 16 when he went in, 39 when he came out – for murder and robbery.

Given the centrality of teshuvah, or repentance, in Judaism, Frena owner Isaac Yosef said, he didn’t think twice. He told Flores to report for work that Sunday.
https://www.jta.org/2021/05/26/food/...rcerated-staff

Old July 27th, 2021 #40
Stewart Meadows

Yeah, this is slightly off topic, but here's a news story about how the jew hag and former senator Barbara Boxer was assaulted and robbed in Oakland (which is where the jew-owned, pro-rapeugee food joint from my OP is located):

Quote:
Former US Sen. Barbara Boxer assaulted, robbed in Oakland's Jack London Square

Tuesday, July 27, 2021 4:00AM

OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- Former Sen. Barbara Boxer was assaulted and robbed of her cell phone in Oakland Monday afternoon, representatives for the congresswoman said Monday.

According to a tweet from the senator, the assault occurred Monday in Jack London Square. The suspect pushed her in the back, took her cell phone and then jumped in a "waiting car," according to the tweet.

"She is thankful that she was not seriously injured," the tweet read.
https://abc7news.com/barbara-boxer-r...olen/10910811/

Quote:
Boxer, née Barbara Sue Levy,[7] was born in Brooklyn, New York, to Jewish immigrants Sophie (née Silvershein; born in Austria) and Ira Levy.[8][9]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Boxer

Tags
ba-bite, illegal aliens, jews, oakland libby schaaf jew, sanctuary restaurant

Thread