Old December 21st, 2011 #1
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Default Christ-insanity on display

A picture is worth a thousand words, or at least a few laughs:

Old December 22nd, 2011 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

Seems like they all do this, one of the low-rent baptist boxes near me always has a witty message on its sign.

Old December 22nd, 2011 #3
varg

I always thought those were always photoshopped, as most sign pictures tend to be.

Are you telling me they really do that ?

Old December 24th, 2011 #4
Tom Scabdates
Banned

Angry

Brain dead ideological sarlacc pit peddlers...

I'm waiting for the sign that says "Jesus was not a Jew!" & "White people
are the true israelites of the bible!"

<phft>...It's only a matter of time.

Old December 24th, 2011 #5
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior

Location: USA - House of Babylonia where greed, immigration and homosexuality flourishes and the jews love it.

Judea (jewish) thinking religion at its finest. These religions seems more vocal about it while the Catholic priests do it quietly in their dressing rooms with their alter boys.

Jews -- tall, tall, tall, tales they tell. Famous fairytale storytellers of the Holocaust.

Old December 25th, 2011 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
I always thought those were always photoshopped, as most sign pictures tend to be.

Are you telling me they really do that ?
They certainly do signs with stupid puns and other weak humor; whether they also do them with sexual entendres, I don't know but it wouldn't surprise me given their desire to be 'modern' and 'relevant.' The one about the 'missionary position' is quite plausible, so is the jesus entering you one. In fact, "South Park" did a show mocking Christian rock along similar lines.

Old December 25th, 2011 #7
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Scabdates View Post
Brain dead ideological sarlacc pit peddlers...

I'm waiting for the sign that says "Jesus was not a Jew!" & "White people
are the true israelites of the bible!"

<phft>...It's only a matter of time.
If you can find a Christian Identity church, they probably have a sign in front of it that says exactly that. Just ask a Klansman where to find it.

Old December 26th, 2011 #8
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Old January 25th, 2012 #9
Tom Scabdates
Banned

jewsign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post

That's funny Smoky. And sadly very true. It's on every street corner. I call it "McJew". Fast food jew ideology that the white sheeple engorge themselves on.

Old March 18th, 2012 #10
8Man
"moderate" radical

Default Jesus Streakers Arrested

this story seems to be relevant to the thread title.

Quote:
A mother and her three children were arrested after stripping off and running stark naked around a Pennsylvania high school parking lot, while chanting and praying to Jesus, WTXF reported.

Upper Darby Police Department superintendent Michael Chitwood said that the family members were screaming, "Praise the Lord, Jesus Christ is good," while they ran around nude.

The mother and one daughter were later admitted to a psychiatric hospital for assessment.
see: Jesus Streakers Arrested

Old April 14th, 2012 #11
Sam Fisher
Banned

These types of signs, like the neon-lighted signs that dot the landscape of sleazy streets of NYC, remind me of fast-food places like McDonalds and Burger King.

"Come to jesus and god, a 2-for-1 deal!"

"Christ-insanity: Over 2 billion brainwashed and counting!"

Just as unhealthy for your body as actual fast-food, if not more so.

Old April 14th, 2012 #12
John sholtes
Banned

Default Holy? Scriptures

This is the tract thet I am getting printed up to distribute from what I considered a condensed version of the TRUTH.

A Revolution of Values Through Religion Book II - The Wildest Stories Ever ToldPart V - The Sermon on the MountThe Cancerous Ulcer that Brought Down the Roman Empire If there is one concise collective set of postulations that characterize and set Christianity apart from Judaism and other religions, it is certainly the much ballyhooed Beatitudes spelled out in the Sermon on the Mount. It is this suicidal collection of extremely bad advice that is the very heart of Christianity and it is, in fact, this very advice that has tragically set the White Race on a course that, if further pursued, will soon terminate in its demise on Planet Earth. Therefore, instead of blindly worshipping it from afar as an untouchable idol set high on a pedestal, let us look closely into this matter, let us examine just exactly what it says, and let us ask ourselves - is this really good advice, or is it absolutely insane? If it is good, for whom is it good - for us or our enemies? Furthermore, if such advice is taken literally, could its victims survive for long, or is it a poisonous recipe programmed for suicide. The Sermon on the Mount is a long and unending menu of suicidal advice that is scattered in many part of the New Testament. We are going to try to bring these poisonous dishes altogether on one table, examine what each one of these recipes says, and we are then going to ask the fundamental question that is the Golden Rule of Creativity: is this good for the White Race? This is the bottom line of our philosophy - looking at it from the White Man's point of view, is it going to help or harm the White Race? As we go down the list I strongly urge the reader to repeatedly ask himself or herself the same question: is this really good for the White Race, or is it harmful and suicidal? The first salvo of the Sermon on the Mount is spelled out very close to the beginning of the New Testament, namely in Matthew 5, 6 and 7. The Jews wasted no time in coming out with their venomous bait. You will notice that in most of Christ's (a fictitious figure, of whom there is no historical record or evidence) arguments, the clincher always is an expansive promise that is cheap and easy to give, costs nothing, and is unverifiable. That promise is - your reward will be in the hereafter - heaven, supposedly, another fictitious concept that is unverifiable. Nobody has ever been there, nor has anybody even seen, heard, felt or smelt heaven. The gullible yokels are asked to just take the scriptwriters' word for it - don't ask for evidence. In fact, don't even ask for a logical explanation. Just be a gullible chump and believe - believe - believe. And whom are we supposed to believe? A passel of Jewish scribblers, now long dead, whose identity is never really historically established anymore than Santa Claus or Mother Goose. A pretty flimsy basis on which you are asked to stake the whole direction of your life, wouldn't you say? So let us now see what these Jewish scribblers have come up with and have prescribed for the goyim to follow.Matthew 5 At the beginning of Matthew 5 these Jewish scribblers claim (there are no known eyewitnesses) Verse 1. And seeing the multitudes, he (Christ) went up into a mountain: and when he was set his disciples came unto him: 2. And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying, 3. Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Let's hold it a minute right there. What he is saying (purportedly, since there is really no evidence that he ever said it, or even that he ever existed) is that the Christian teaching favors the "poor in spirit", namely the feeble-minded, the morons, the idiots, the lazy and the shiftless, and we automatically have a special reward for them - they automatically go to heaven! Isn't that great? What this world needs is more morons, idiots and shiftless galoots. This is the same idea as "our" Jewish government is pushing under the guise of "affirmative action" favoring the niggers. Certainly neither of these ideas is good for the White Race but are heavily stacked against us. Let me ask you - would you like to see yourself surrounded by such scum and have the burden of feeding, clothing, housing and taking care of such useless garbage? Is this good for the White Race as a guiding principal, or would you rather see an increase of intelligent, productive, creative White people helping to build a Whiter and Brighter World as Creativity espouses? We go on. "Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth". Same idea. Whereas the idiots and the morons shall be guaranteed heaven, the meek, on the other hand, who are more or less of the same ilk, but probably just a cut above the idiots and the morons, to them Christ would generously bequeath the earth. This Jewish ploy is evidently tailored to make militant White Men meek and submissive so that the Jews, who don't cotton to such garbage, will have an easier time of taking over this planet, enslaving, exploiting and ravaging their victims. The meek inherit the earth? To which we Creators say - hell no! Not if we can help it! Matthew 5 goes on in a similar vein "Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy." Really? Ask the Mennonites in Russia (my ancestors) who lost all in their benevolent, pacifist and merciful approach to the Jewish onslaught. "Blessed are" - the pure in heart, the peacemaker, the righteous and a whole plethora of other submissive sheep. These are the preferred, the "blessed" the Jews uphold as models into which mold they would like to convert and pervert the goyim so that they would have a compliant mass of pacifist patsies to deal with, patsies they can easily milk, exploit and enslave. In Chapter 5 of Matthew there is a mixed bag of further odd assortment of dire threats, warnings and admonitions to becloud and confuse the superstitious and the gullible. In verse 22 it says "whosoever shall say to his brother Raca (Jewish for vain fellow) shall be in danger of the council (i.e.. Judgment): but whosoever shall say "Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire." That's pretty drastic. If you have ever called your brother (and/or sister, I presume) a fool, why you are going straight to hell to fry, roast and sizzle forever and a day. At least that is what this little gem attributed to Christ says. We go to Verse 28. "But I say to you. That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." Poor President Jimmy Carter. He admitted in a Playboy interview that he had perhaps at one time or another "lusted" after women. Evidently poor Jimmy is relegated for hellfire, since he has committed adultery, and violated one of the sacrosanct ten commandments. However, he is not alone. Since all marriages and sexual unions that are necessary to bring in the next generation start with Nature's sexual attraction, which is what the Jewish bible calls lust, I guess all our ancestors have lusted and ended up in hell. So has practically everyone else who were not and are not our ancestors. They, too, are destined for hell. No matter how you look at it, verse 28 is a pretty stupid piece of nonsense.The next two verses are even sillier. In fact, completely insane. Verse 29 says "if thine right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee." Verse 30 says "if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off and cast it from thee." The message is that if either your eyes or your hands are instrumental in leading you into sin, pluck them out, cut them off, and throw them to the dogs. Now since the eyes and the hands are practically always instrumental in just about everything we do, and since (according to the Jewish book) we are all a bunch of no good sinners who sin perpetually and repeatedly, therefore, just about everybody should pluck our their eyes and cut off their hands (right or left, or both). Yet somehow I don't seem to know any "devout" Christians who have followed this advice, and they would have to be completely insane to do so. Would following this kind of crazy suggestion be good for the White Race? (I have heard of some people who have actually been crazy enough to put out an eye or cut off their hand at the instigation of this idiotic counsel.) Matthew 5:39 says: "Resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also." Perfect advice for caving in to the enemy without even putting up a fight. Perfect advice for turning the naturally militant White Race into a horde of pacifist milksops so the Jews can take over, as they have in Palestine, and rape, murder and loot their victims. Is this good advice for the White Race as they are being confronted by the Jews and mud races in a treacherous war of extinction? The bad advice continues. Verse 40 says "And if a man will sue thee at law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also." Verse 42 says "Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn thou not away."All this might be great for the thieves, vultures, freeloaders and scoundrels, but it is pretty devastating advice for the honest, hard-working citizens at which this is targeted. If the good citizens were silly enough to follow such stupid instructions, society would soon break down into anarchy and wholesale looting. Nobody would produce, work or save, it would become a criminal horde of leeches trying to get what they could from other parasites, by stealing, begging or borrowing. Is this the kind of society we have in mind in building a Whiter and Brighter World? Now we have been dredging up one barrel full of garbage after another in the precious "advice" supposedly dispensed by a fictitious "Christ", but we now come to the most suicidal piece of poisonous garbage of all in verse 44. "But I say unto you, love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them that despitefully use you and persecute you." How crazy can you get? Did the Christian "democracies" adopt this policy when they decided to smash Germany (at Jewish instigation), bomb Hamburg and dozens of other great German cities into rubble and ruin, including the terrible genocidal firebombing of Dresden? Are "God's chosen people" in Palestine following this precept as Shitsack Shamir vows he will crush the Arabs like they were insects (grasshoppers)?Should we idly sit by and let the Jews destroy the White Race and turn the other cheek while they do so? Is this good for the White Race? Or should we turn our wrath and vengeance on the Jews for the millions of White people they have murdered, looted and destroyed? Should we avenge Dresden? We Creators say yes, a thousand times yes! We are not inclined to be so idiotic as to love our enemies, but on the contrary, we follow Nature's laws which say - destroy your enemies before they destroy you. THAT makes one hell of a lot more sense. Let us pursue Matthew 5 to the bitter end, the last verse of which says "Be ye therefore perfect, even as your father in heaven is perfect." Really? Let us examine this piece of double talk and see how perfect is "the father in heaven." As I recall the story in the Old Testament, when he didn't like all the millions of people he had created, he became a mass murderer and drowned them wholesale like a bunch of rats. When he didn't like what Judah's first-born son Er had done, he just simply slew him as a Mafia gangster would rub out his enemies (Genesis 38). As I further recall the nice bible stories I was taught in Sunday school, despite all the Lord's admonitions against adultery, he himself "descended upon" a married woman, namely a Jewess named Mary who was already married to a man named Joseph and got her pregnant. I could cite dozens of other criminal and immoral attributes to the "perfect" Jewish God, but I want to stick with the Sermon on the Mount. Strangely, if we mortals are to do any of these acts committed by the "perfect" spook, we are condemned as sinners, targeted for hellfire and brimstone. All I can say is what a lot of hypocritical double talk is contained in the so called "Holy Scriptures", which are neither holy nor even moral.

The Essence of a Creator 1. A CREATOR puts loyalty towards his own race above every other loyalty. 2. A CREATOR is responsible, productive and constructive. 3. A CREATOR places a high value on honor and self-respect, and will defend his own honor, the honor of his race and of his family at all costs. 4. A CREATOR recognizes both love and hate as the two most powerful driving forces in life: that both emotions are healthy and essential to life, and to possess only one and be deprived of the other is to be as crippled as a bird with only one wing. 5. A CREATOR realizes that both love and hate, in order to be constructive, must be directed in the proper channels and to do otherwise is destructive and suicidal. 6. A CREATOR therefore makes a careful distinction between his loved ones and his enemies. He loves, aids and abets those of his own race and his own kind, and hates his enemies, namely Jews, niggers and the mud races. 7. A CREATOR is eager, optimistic, aggressive, energetic, and self-sacrificing for the best interests of his people. 8. A CREATOR strives to keep physically fit and keep his body in the best of health at all times. 9. A CREATOR is inquisitive, adventurous, and has a cheerful zest for living. 10. A CREATOR is tough, tenacious, resolute, persistent, persevering, indomitable and indefatigable, as were the Ancient Romans. 11. A CREATOR is practical, down to earth and concentrates on those goals and activities that are meaningful and worthwhile. 12. A CREATOR is brave and courageous and always a proud credit to his people. 13. A CREATOR places high value on ATTITUDE, strives continually to maintain a healthy, positive and dynamic attitude towards life. 14. A CREATOR is an Achiever and a Producer. 15. A CREATOR is a problem solver. Finally a concrete set of rules. I'm having this printed up into a tract. Will distribute it to all the white decieved criistians I know. By the way friday is good friday when we can celebrate the day that they nailed the smelly bald jew for messing up a farmers market, stealing a donkey and going around telling everybody that he created the universe.

Old April 14th, 2012 #13
John sholtes
Banned

This is the best christian ceromony.

Old April 14th, 2012 #14
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John sholtes View Post
This is the best christian ceromony.

Ending of the Wicker Man 1973 - YouTube
The Wicker Man was actually a Druidic offering, a ceremonial form of capital punishment for felons; though I'd say it would make an excellent means of disposing of Christians as well.

Quote:
The whole nation of the Gauls is greatly devoted to ritual observances, and for that reason those who are smitten with the more grievous maladies, and are engaged in the perils of battle either sacrifice human victims or vow so to do, employing the Druids as ministers for such sacrifices. They believe, in effect, that, unless for a man’s life a man’s life be paid, the majesty of the immortal gods may not be appeased; and in public, as in private, life they observe an ordinance of sacrifices of the same kind. Others use figures of immense size, whose limbs, woven out of twigs, they fill with living men and set on fire, and the men perish in a sheet of flame. They believe that the execution of those who have been caught in the act of theft or robbery so some crime is more pleasing to the immortal gods

- Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico 6.16

Quote:
But they would not sacrifice without the Druids. We are told of still other kinds of human sacrifices; for example, they would shoot victims to death with arrows, or impale them in the temples, or having devised a colossus of straw and wood, throw into the colossus cattle and wild animals of all sorts and human beings, and then make a burnt offering of the whole thing.

- Strabo, Geography 4.4.5

Old April 24th, 2012 #15
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Hitler on Religion

This link gives a collection of Hitler's thoughts on religion from his Table Talk. I liked this one. There are many more at the link below

Quote:

http://library.flawlesslogic.com/religion.htm

The present system of teaching in schools permits the following absurdity: at 10 a.m. the pupils attend a lesson on the catechism, at which the creation of the world is presented to them in accordance with the teachings of the Bible; and at 11 a.m. they attend a lesson in natural science, at which they are taught the theory of evolution. Yet the two doctrines are in complete contradiction! As a child, I suffered from this contradiction, and ran my head against a wall. Often I complained to one or another of my teachers against what I had been taught an hour before — and I remember that I drove them to despair.

Adolf Hitler

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; April 24th, 2012 at 09:44 AM. Reason: format

Old April 24th, 2012 #16
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default First Billboard is Real

As you can see at http://www.tnobc.org/discover/PastWelcome.htm , this is a rather sharp Negro pastor. He has his church associated with a membership type credit union. This is the Negro's family and he is the 2nd Negro from the right.

Pastor Kenneth T. Whalum, Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post

Thread