Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Help > Support
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old May 20th, 2013 #21
Jean West

Default Hunter Wallace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post

3) Brad Griffin (aka, among others, Hunter Wallace)
I'm surprised to find Brad/Hunter listed here (first visit). I think he's rather remarkable: quick wit, well-researched and organized theoretical proposals; wrong on violence and anti-Jews, but unstoppable on anti-Blacks (as a Northern Lutheran, two of my biggest surprises when I entered these kinds of forums was Catholic seething hatred for Protestants and Southern White seething hatred for Blacks). I tend to thin that Brad/Hunter's choice to focus down and dirty on Blacks to the virtual exclusion of Jews was a logistic one; Occidental Observer, Counter-Currents and VNN had Jews covered and VDare and others had "immigration," covered cleanly.

Old May 20th, 2013 #22
Cora McGuire

This thread helps explains how Brad ended up on the "shit list": it's a loooooong story--enjoy!

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t...t=brad+griffin

Old May 21st, 2013 #23
Thad Charles
Master Race

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean West View Post
I'm surprised to find Brad/Hunter listed here (first visit). I think he's rather remarkable: quick wit, well-researched and organized theoretical proposals; wrong on violence and anti-Jews, but unstoppable on anti-Blacks (as a Northern Lutheran, two of my biggest surprises when I entered these kinds of forums was Catholic seething hatred for Protestants and Southern White seething hatred for Blacks). I tend to thin that Brad/Hunter's choice to focus down and dirty on Blacks to the virtual exclusion of Jews was a logistic one; Occidental Observer, Counter-Currents and VNN had Jews covered and VDare and others had "immigration," covered cleanly.
He's retarded, and so is his blog and 99% of his commenters. A bunch of Christ-insane morons longing for the glory days of the "old south" whining about "Yankees".

After the 2012 election he threw a massive shitfit because his Mitt Romney didn't get elected. A few of us here liked the "worse is better" and wanted Obama re-elected. Not as if Romney would have been better at all, but having a nigger puppet up there to rile up Whites who could become sympathetic to our cause eventually is a good thing. Well "Brad" didn't like that. His attitude was "HOW BAD DOES IT HAVE TO GET?!" Probably crying and sobbing uncontrollably as he typed.

He's no White Nationalist (oh wait he's a "Southern Nationalist" ) and no friend of ours, or White people in general. If you don't comprehend the Jew threat, well, you're just a dumbass or worse. Jews already have world domination, ya know?

Old April 1st, 2016 #24
Josie_in_SF

I'm sure that 80-90% of the complains about people here are more-or-less true. However, I believe that the overall stress that the system puts upon us has at least something to do with it all. I think it causes some people who may have started out good, to become psychologically challenged. We have so many enemies that there's bound to be many who will try and either get cozy with at least a few of these concerns out of a human need for some comfort within the realms of the mainstream; or to latch onto an operational face from something out of the past with a lot of baggage attached to it in order to get attention. Consequently, others recognize this and don't like it.

Thread