VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 17th, 2009 #1
Martin Timothy
Banned

Default The 2006 murder of Katherine Schweitzer in Sydney Australia

Quote:
Katherine Schweitzer was a Hungarian Jew, the only member of her family to survive the Holocaust, last seen alive in Sydney Australia 22 December 2006, in an interview conducted by Richard Carleton for Australian 60 Minutes in the 1990's, she said that her family was arrested in 1944 by a Jew who had taken up residence on the same street in Sydney.

On 30 November 2006, an account of her arrest and internment in Auschwitz, went world wide on a union email I distributed to around five thousand e addresses, December 28 2006, her body was found in a wheelie bin inside her high security apartment, we say she was murdered by Jew elements in reprisal for telling the truth, to warn any other Jews want the truth to come out, just what the consequence will be!

Quote:

Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd, was one of the recipients of the union email that went out 30 November 2006 with her story in it, we will call him as a witness, when the New South Wales Government holds the inquest that we are demanding takes place into her death.
Fritz-Harry Cremer, who could be Mossad and could have talked his way into her apartment and killed her, he rang and asked if he could visit me in January 2007, he said he had read some of my internet posts and had seen the material on my website, he said he was going to an arranged public meeting in Brisbane, and invited me as a guest speaker.

I declined on the grounds that I had been public in Brisbane since the mid 1990's re murder and disappearance on the Docks, and nobody but nobody had shown the slightest interest.

When I told him I had posted the details of Ms Schweitzer's death, his demeanor visibly changed, leading me to believe he was her killer. Later that year he rang back and wanted to come around here again, I refused telling him that since he is a big strong fella, I would have little chance of defending myself if he turned nasty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FHC Aug 26, 2008
Hello Timothy,

I am certainly not Mossad and I do not have killed her, as you question on your web-site. Trying to make me a suspect in this case does not help the cause we both of us fight. I really did not expect such a negativ move to make me a suspecious person in those case from you.

Please consider what you publish on the internet carefully! Cheerio Fritz Harry Cremer
I want to know why nobody from the world wide Jewish community has bothered to lift a finger, to get on side with me and demand that her murder be investigated, to the end that prosecution be levied against her killer. Jewish credibility is zero… nil… it does not exist, I have appealed personally to as many Jewish groups, at as many websites as I could find that would take the post ..as of this time there has been no response except scorn.

Quote:

Maybe Scott Makufka aka Victor Thorn was in Sydney when Katherine Schweitzer was killed, there was a Jew shindig on there at the time and many high profile Jews attended her funeral.

Including the tall dude pictured among the Hare Krishna impersonators above.
The Chris R. in the following exchange is thought to be Makthor hisself!!

August 8 2008, Chris R. says: ...Martin, you have been saying that "...the murder of Riad Hamad in Austin holds the key to the whole 911 Israeli infiltration affair," can you elaborate on that?

Quote:
Reply: Sure, Bollyn Hufschmid et al high profile 911 truthers are mixed up with Makthor who is a high up in Mossad, he was in Austin Texas as a studio guest of Alex Jones when Riad Hamad was murdered in April 2008.

Alex has a high profile, while that wont save him, while he is alive carrying out their orders he is useful to them, but just so's he don't get any ideas they killed Riad in his town, to show him what he has got a'comin', if he does..

For the fact Jews murdered Katherine Schweitzer for telling Holocaust truth, which goes to the very heart of Jewish history, Zionists who are happy she is dead, cos she won't be telling any more truth that eventually calumniates them, are different than the Jews who say prosecute prosecute prosecute, no matter it was J's who did it and if Holocaust truth emerges the better for that.

No Jews have even so much as batted an eyelid break the trend Chris R. or be damned as happy she is dead, and just as happy that she wont be talking any more Holocaust truth. So what y'all got on KS.
Chris R. August 10,2008 ...Well I must admit Martin, its kind of telling how Alex refuses to speak of Dov Zakheim and Dominic Suter, and refuses pretty much overall to get into Israels clear role in the 9/11 plot. trust nobody…..

Quote:
Reply: Come up with something on Schweitzer, or go under as an accessory, your reticence is no longer a simple case of presenting a point of view, it has made you a suspect in a matter for which you could be arraigned on charges of conspiracy in a capital murder case, which is a capital crime ...Schweitzer if you please.
Chris R. August 10,2008 ...Martin, you've lost me. what exactly are you trying to say? speak less crazy…..haha

Chris R. August 10,2008 ...wait, i think you're accusing me of murder? HAHAHA< do you even know who I am? no. christ, you really are crazy…….

Quote:
December 29, 2006 Holocaust survivor's body found in bin!!

Police at the scene of the murder in Bellevue Hill.

AN 81 year old Holocaust survivor was murdered at her Sydney home earlier this week. The body of Kathy Schweitzer was discovered by neighbors on Wednesday evening inside a wheely bin at her Bellevue Hill apartment block. Police said that she had been strangled.

Police spokesperson Georgie Wells told the AJN: "The neighbors had been trying to locate her to deliver a message but could not find her. "They noticed a wheely bin had been brought inside the building which should have been in its normal place outside the building in the yard and this raised their suspicions.

Quote:
Police said that early results showed that she died sometime on Wednesday between 2.15pm and 7.30pm, when her body was discovered. The autopsy confirmed she had been strangled.
Mrs Schweitzer's doctor has told police that she had phoned him around 2pm on the day she was murdered. He tried to call her back but couldn't make contact. He went to the fifth floor apartment later in the day. A neighbor let him in and they were slipping a note under her door when they spotted the wheelie bin in the corridor. The neighbor was suspicious as to why it would be there, investigated and discovered Mrs Schweitzer's body.

Records lodged at the Jewish Museum in Sydney reveal that Mrs Schweitzer was born to the Goldner family in Rakosplota, Budapest, Hungary on August 22, 1925. She survived World War II in Hungary before migrating to Australia. She lived alone and had no Australian relatives. She was reportedly a congregant at Central Synagogue in Bondi.

Well-know kosher caterer Ester Grunfeld told the AJN: "I knew her very well when she worked with Hal and Col Golstein as I did regular business with her. She was a very good businesswoman and was very successful." Former Zionist Federation of Australia president Dr Ron Weiser added: "I knew her about 10 years ago. When many young people were struggling to understand the workings of computers, she was already an expert."

Quote:
Strike Force Miriam, comprising detectives from State Crime Command's Homicide Squad and Rose Bay Local Area Command, has been formed to investigate the death. The strike force can be contacted at Paddington Police Station on (02) 8356 8299 or via Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

Thread