Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 20th, 2010 #1
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Default Is Kate Middleton Tainted With Jew Blood?

Quote:
Kate Middleton's grandmother Dorothy Harrison and great grandfather Thomas Harrison arriving at her wedding to Ronald Goldsmith in August 1953
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/ar...#ixzz15qLeZaRK

It doesn´t have to be a jew but lately it seems the kikes have infested every facet of the elite so it wouldn’t strongly surprise me if this girl comes from a tainted family.

Old November 20th, 2010 #2
C.I.C.

Default Is the English Royal Family English??

Queen Elizabeth is from the House of Hanover in Germany and her relatives, the Mount Battens, are actully the Battenburgs...Jews from Germany perhaps? Do the research. Some believe that princess Diana was related to the Rothschilds. Some also claim that the Windsors are imposters on the English throne, which would not surprise me. Supposedly a Prince Michael of Albany is supposed to be on the throne. The "English" royals are full of inbreeding and hidden retarded and disabled offspring. They need to breed with outside "commoners" to have normal offspring. All the elites of Britain, the Lords etc are mixed with Jews and Rothschilds. Some claim that Winston Churchill's mother, Jenny Jerome was a Jew. They are connected to everyobody in power, everywhere.

Old November 20th, 2010 #3
Darius Appleby
Banned

Location: high rainfall coastal strip of the White Continent nation
Arrow Do the research or shut up.

From the original article:

Quote:
For by the time she married Ron Goldsmith, an ambitious young jobbing builder...
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/ar...#ixzz15wGdgF8n

You lot begin to sound like a freak show of paranoids when you make these assumptions BEFORE you have done any research.

Wake me up when you have actually done some research, rather than concocted baseless drivel.....

Old November 20th, 2010 #4
Bev
drinking tea

It's very doubtful. She is actually very, very faintly descended from Royalty. Her great-grandmother x14 was Anne Gascoigne Fairfax. Anne's great-grandprents x5 were Edward III and Phillipa of Hainault. Other notables on her father's side include some 17th c. clergymen. There is also a more tenuous connection to another so-many-great grandparent called Henry Davenport who was descended from Queen Elizabeth I and whose wife was the great-great grandaughter of Anne Boleyn.

On her mother's side, the Goldsmith connection is listed in Burke's Peerage.
Quote:
Ronald John James Goldsmith1
M, #202989, b. 25 April 1931, d. September 2003
Ronald John James Goldsmith|b. 25 Apr 1931\nd. Sep 2003|p20299.htm#i202989|Stephen Charles Goldsmith|b. 6 Nov 1886|p20300.htm#i202992|Edith Eliza Chandler|b. 21 Jan 1889|p20300.htm#i202993|John Goldsmith|b. c 1852|p20300.htm#i202994|Jane Dorsett|b. 9 May 1861\nd. 1895|p20300.htm#i202995|||||||

Last Edited=3 Aug 2006
Ronald John James Goldsmith was born on 25 April 1931 at Hayes, Middlesex, England.1 He was the son of Stephen Charles Goldsmith and Edith Eliza Chandler.1 He married Dorothy Harrison, daughter of Thomas Harrison, on 8 August 1953 at Holy Trinity Church, Southall, Middlesex, England. He died in September 2003 at age 72.1
Child of Ronald John James Goldsmith and Dorothy Harrison

* Carole Elizabeth Goldsmith+1 b. 1955

Citations

1. [S1122] Michael Rhodes, "re: updates," e-mail message to www.thepeerage.com, 8 July 2004. Hereinafter cited as "re: updates."

Dorothy Harrison1
F, #202990, b. circa 1935
Dorothy Harrison|b. c 1935|p20299.htm#i202990|Thomas Harrison||p20300.htm#i202991||||||||||||||||

Last Edited=3 Aug 2006
Dorothy Harrison was born circa 1935.1 She is the daughter of Thomas Harrison.1 She married Ronald John James Goldsmith, son of Stephen Charles Goldsmith and Edith Eliza Chandler, on 8 August 1953 at Holy Trinity Church, Southall, Middlesex, England.
From 8 August 1953, her married name became Goldsmith.1
Child of Dorothy Harrison and Ronald John James Goldsmith

* Carole Elizabeth Goldsmith+1 b. 1955
Whilst it's not definitive proof, the fact that the marriage took place in Holy Trinity Church and not a synagogue leads me to think they aren't jewish. If you click on the paternal links and follow the ancestors back, they were all married in churches or register offices and lived in modest houses.

Old November 20th, 2010 #5
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by cicero View Post
Queen Elizabeth is from the House of Hanover in Germany and her relatives, the Mount Battens, are actully the Battenburgs...Jews from Germany perhaps? Do the research. Some believe that princess Diana was related to the Rothschilds. Some also claim that the Windsors are imposters on the English throne, which would not surprise me. Supposedly a Prince Michael of Albany is supposed to be on the throne. The "English" royals are full of inbreeding and hidden retarded and disabled offspring. They need to breed with outside "commoners" to have normal offspring. All the elites of Britain, the Lords etc are mixed with Jews and Rothschilds. Some claim that Winston Churchill's mother, Jenny Jerome was a Jew. They are connected to everyobody in power, everywhere.
There is no evidence to suggest Diana Spencer was related to the Rothschilds. Her lineage is older than the Queen's. There is no English blood on the throne and nor will there be till William gets on it. The Queen is German/Danish/Scottish. Charles is German/Danish/Scottish/Greek.

The Mountbattens anglicised their name from Battenberg, not burg and they weren't jewish, either. Louis was born His Serene Highness Prince Louis of Battenberg. His sister was Queen Louise of Sweden and another sister was Princess Alice, the Duke of Edinburgh's mother. They changed their name for the same reason the Saxe-Coburg-Gothas changed theirs from Windsor - anti-German sentiment in WWI. At present, there is no Battenberg blood on the throne.

Last edited by Bev; November 20th, 2010 at 12:46 PM.

Old November 20th, 2010 #6
Gibson

Quote:
Cicero, you make a lot of these wild and unfounded claims. Maybe you should put up some evidence or STFU.

Old November 20th, 2010 #7
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
The "English" royals are full of inbreeding and hidden retarded and disabled offspring. They need to breed with outside "commoners" to have normal offspring .
Do you have links to these retarded and disabled offspring?

All I can think of is George V's son Prince John who was not retarded or disabled but epileptic at a time when there was no treatment.

George V's elder brother Prince Albert Victor was rumoured to be mad, (and maybe Jack the Ripper) but nowadays it is thought he had untreated syphilis.

There is the legend of the monster of Glamis Castle, but this has no proof and is on the Queen's Mother's side - who was classed as an "outside commoner". I think she also had two second cousins who had Down's Syndrome, but again, her family wasn't Royal.

Old November 20th, 2010 #8
Charlie-Horse
Elusive Pimpernel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/ar...#ixzz15qLeZaRK

It doesn´t have to be a jew but lately it seems the kikes have infested every facet of the elite so it wouldn’t strongly surprise me if this girl comes from a tainted family.
Oi! Some of her family came from Hartlepool, my home-town, and what is more, they came from the same locality. Furthermore, she has quite a few Temple's in her line, which makes her alright by me (as I do too).

Old November 20th, 2010 #9
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie-Boy View Post
Oi! Some of her family came from Hartlepool, my home-town, and what is more, they came from the same locality. Furthermore, she has quite a few Temple's in her line, which makes her alright by me (as I do too).
So do you think you're going to get an invite to the big do? Will we have to start calling you Your Royal Highness?

Old November 20th, 2010 #10
Charlie-Horse
Elusive Pimpernel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
So do you think you're going to get an invite to the big do? Will we have to start calling you Your Royal Highness?
LOL- I wouldn't go if I did get one, I'd sell it on eBay. I wish someone would do a search of my family tree, I could blackmail her. Gimme money or I tell 'em were related.

Old November 20th, 2010 #11
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie-Boy View Post
LOL- I wouldn't go if I did get one, I'd sell it on eBay. I wish someone would do a search of my family tree, I could blackmail her. Gimme money or I tell 'em were related.

Funny thing is, it's likely that you are distantly related to her.

Old November 20th, 2010 #12
Charlie-Horse
Elusive Pimpernel

Quote:
Funny thing is, it's likely that you are distantly related to her.
There are a lot of Temple's. At one time, almost the whole of the Headland area of Hartlepool was populated by them, according to my Mother. They all had large families.

Old November 20th, 2010 #13
iron90

She looks like an aryan and has no visible trace of any non-aryan ancestry. I would be more concerned about the inbred royals.

End of thread.

Old November 20th, 2010 #14
Henry.

Quote:
George V's elder brother Prince Albert Victor was rumoured to be mad, (and maybe Jack the Ripper) but nowadays it is thought he had untreated syphilis.
Anyone who spends some time in the archives can have little doubt that Jack the Ripper was a Polish Jew.

The columns and letter pages of the newspapers (especially Jewish) were heavy with debate about the dangers to the Jewish community if prosecution of a certain individual was pursued with a potential rise in violent ant-Semitism being the main reason put forward as to why prosecution should be dropped.

It's funny how no one ever made a film about the case based on what was once considered most likely to have happened, while the Royal family have been unable to stop themselves being vilified by any nutcase with a theory.

It shows where the power really lies.

See Here http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...icle687489.ece
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Official Jack the Ripper identified - Times Online.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	6924  

Old November 20th, 2010 #15
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
Anyone who spends some time in the archives can have little doubt that Jack the Ripper was a Polish Jew.

The columns and letter pages of the newspapers (especially Jewish) were heavy with debate about the dangers to the Jewish community if prosecution of a certain individual was pursued with a potential rise in violent ant-Semitism being the main reason put forward as to why prosecution should be dropped.

It's funny how no one ever made a film about the case based on what was once considered most likely to have happened, while the Royal family have been unable to stop themselves being vilified by any nutcase with a theory.

It shows where the power really lies.

See Here http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...icle687489.ece
I've not seen that article before - thank you. It's telling that all sorts of names have been put forward for the Ripper - some with convincing evidence - but this Aaron Kosminski has seemed to escape notice. Didn't someone write on a wall something along the lines of "the juwes (sic) are the ones who shall not be blamed"? I could never figure out what that was in aid of.

Old November 20th, 2010 #16
Henry.

Quote:
I've not seen that article before - thank you. It's telling that all sorts of names have been put forward for the Ripper - some with convincing evidence - but this Aaron Kosminski has seemed to escape notice. Didn't someone write on a wall something along the lines of "the juwes (sic) are the ones who shall not be blamed"? I could never figure out what that was in aid of.
Bev, If you've got access, go through the archives and you'll see the debates raging in the papers, with the Jewish community fighting tooth and nail to prevent action being taken on the grounds that it would lead to pogroms in Britain.

That was their only argument.

I've not looked into it for about 10yrs and have lost all my documents, but if you follow the basic info in that Times report you'll soon discover that Aaron Kosminski was the name in the Press and on everybody's lips.

If memory serves, even Scotland Yard officers became embroiled in direct argument with the Jewish newspapers, as they fought to defend their case.

Old November 20th, 2010 #17
Hollywood Nazi
Banned

The fact that Kate Middleton is very good looking should be all the proof one needs that she is not Jewish in the slightest. Show me an attractive, aryan looking Jewess, and I will show you my 12" manhood.

Old November 20th, 2010 #18
iron90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Nazi View Post
The fact that Kate Middleton is very good looking should be all the proof one needs that she is not Jewish in the slightest. Show me an attractive, aryan looking Jewess, and I will show you my 12" manhood.
I wouldn't call Sarah Silverman ugly but she of course doesn't compare to any nordic woman. She is also a degenerate anti-white whore though so she lives up to her heritage.

Old November 20th, 2010 #19
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Quote:
Show me an attractive, aryan looking Jewess, and I will show you my 12" manhood

It's okay--you don't have to show me your manhood.

Old November 20th, 2010 #20
C.I.C.

Default The Queen etc.

For those who are too lazy or stupid to research on their own when given suggestions for research.

http://lubavitch.com/news/article/20...of-Canada.html

http://www.scottishradiance.com/book...s/monarchy.htm

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/archi...30332-p-2.html

Thread