VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 24th, 2011 #2181
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Liability View Post
The problem is that this thread is rife with ADL/Sunstein trolls types....
Just admit that Covington is your guru.

Covington goes on and on about "Cass Sunstein's cognitive dissonance operatives" and you're the kind of flake that takes Covington seriously.

Last edited by Hadding; August 24th, 2011 at 09:13 PM.

Old August 24th, 2011 #2182
John Liberty

Quote:
Just admit that Covington is your guru. By Hadding
Who the fuck is covington?

I know who you guys work for though,

Old August 24th, 2011 #2183
Hadding

Quote:
Who the fuck is covington?
Since you posted in a thread about Covington, your plea of ignorance is a little unconvincing. http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1265470

I will admit though, you could also have gotten "Cass Sunstein trolls" from some conservatard site like Free Republic, or patriotard guru and Jew-husband Alex Jones. Your nickname would fit very well with that crowd.

Last edited by Hadding; August 24th, 2011 at 09:27 PM.

Old August 24th, 2011 #2184
John Liberty

Fuck off , I am not familiar with your buddy Covington asshole, I didn't post anything about him. I was responding in the thread to the general area itself, my daughter lives up in that area, (I am from North Tijuana, formerly Socal) so I was scouting the good areas.

here is my post , Abe-man.

Quote:
There is no area safe from the heeb lawyers, as they are ubiquitous. And, Nafta and lax border security have contributed to an influx of muds into the farming communities of Southern Washington (Tri-cities to Yakima), but north of there and East of the Cascades, it remains relatively White. Parts of Northern Idaho are veritable nigger free zones, where you have to go on a coon hunt to find a black face. The Northwest (excluding the coastal strip area from Seattle south to Portland) is still virtually white all the way to North Dakota, and this still may end up being the safe zone. But, there are numerous other White areas to migrate to also. Don't hunker down in any area that is less than fifty percent White, (leave Socal). Best find a majority White area to settle in ASAP, especially since the kosher economy seems to rapidly be heading south. When TSHTF, Whites might as well wear a target on their backs if they are in mud infested area.

Last edited by John Liberty; August 24th, 2011 at 09:34 PM. Reason: spelling

Old August 24th, 2011 #2185
John Liberty

Quote:
I will admit though, you could also have gotten "Cass Sunstein trolls" from some conservatard site like Free Republic, or patriotard guru and Jew-husband Alex Jones. Your nickname would fit very well with that crowd. By hadding /Abe
Free Republic, that's your forum Abe.

You like my moniker?
Or is a tad to libertarian for you heeb lovers?
I can't believe you trolls can come on here and badmouth good upstanding white folk with impunity, that's what gets me riled up Abe.

Old August 24th, 2011 #2186
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Liberty View Post
Fuck off , I am not familiar with your buddy Covington asshole, I didn't post anything about him. I was responding in the thread to the general area itself, my daughter lives up in that area, (I am from North Tijuana, formerly Socal) so I was scouting the good areas.

here is my post , Abe-man.
You were spouting off on the thread without reading it, which is more or less what you do on this thread as well.

Old August 24th, 2011 #2187
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Steele's Rants Full of Lies

Going thru Steele's rants written from jail, I find that they are full of lies. Steele may not realize that the transcripts of the trial have been published and his lies are easily exposed. These lies would never be told by a sane lawyer because they are so easy to spot. I will post more of them as they are ready. I have posted two of them previously. Here is a quote from his first rant.

Quote:
1 June, 2011 - Installment #1 : "Seeing Is Disbelieving

[It is undisputed that Larry sold silver on three different occasions (remember, he stole three of our hidden stashes) – he produced receipts for those sales (totaling just a few thousand dollars) during his testimony at my trial. Larry claimed I gave the silver to him as part of my $10,000 payment to him for killing my precious Cyndi. Larry did actually admit that I didn’t give the silver to him (he took it from one of the three hidey-holes, he said).]
This is a lie. Fairfax testified that he got the 560 ounces of rounds in two installments from a desk in the garage which was left open for him. This was about $10,000 worth at $18 per ounce. Fairfax NEVER testified that he stole any silver. The FBI testified that it found no silver when it removed dry wall from outbuildings. (2-442-2) (transcript day 2/page 442/line 2)

Old August 24th, 2011 #2188
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Time for the Northwest Migration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Since you posted in a thread about Covington, your plea of ignorance is a little unconvincing. http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1265470

I will admit though, you could also have gotten "Cass Sunstein trolls" from some conservatard site like Free Republic, or patriotard guru and Jew-husband Alex Jones. Your nickname would fit very well with that crowd.
It is time for John Liberty to join Tubbs in a Northwest Migration. They deserve each other.

Old August 24th, 2011 #2189
John Liberty

Quote:
It is time for John Liberty to join Tubbs in a Northwest Migration. They deserve each other. by ADL-Don
From briefly reviewing the Covington thread, I can see he is another WN from the Northwest, they seem to be a favourite target of the ADL Posse here at VNN.

Quote:
This is a lie. Fairfax testified that he got the 560 ounces of rounds in two installments from a desk in the garage which was left open for him. This was about $10,000 worth at $18 per ounce. Fairfax NEVER testified that he stole any silver. The FBI testified that it found no silver when it removed dry wall from outbuildings. (2-442-2) (transcript day 2/page 442/line 2) by ADL Don
Fairfax is another scum bag like you Don. Your posting his testimony as proof of Ed being a liar, let me set you straight on , the G-men are lying.

Old August 24th, 2011 #2190
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Fool Shooting His Mouth Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Liberty View Post
From briefly reviewing the Covington thread, I can see he is another WN from the Northwest, they seem to be a favourite target of the ADL Posse here at VNN.

Fairfax is another scum bag like you Don. Your posting his testimony as proof of Ed being a liar, let me set you straight on , the G-men are lying.
I didn't post the testimony because it was true, merely because it proves that Steele is lying about what the testimony was. You are nearly as bad a scumbag as Fairfax is. Steele has an excuse for lying since he is crazy. You don't have an excuse for your behavior. You are California crazy and belong with Covington.

Old August 24th, 2011 #2191
Hadding

Quote:
That "ADL Posse" would seem to include Alex Linder: http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...86&postcount=1 (inter multa alia).

Old August 24th, 2011 #2192
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Covington's Butt Buddy

Quote:
That "ADL Posse" would seem to include Alex Linder: http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...86&postcount=1 (inter multa alia).
Now that you mention it, John Liberty acts just like Tubbs. He tells lies about reputable White Nationalists and stirs up acrimony. Perhaps Mr Linder needs to find out that John Liberty is a Tubbs lover.

Old August 25th, 2011 #2193
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Latest Edgar Steele post: Sound Advice (Sex, Lies and Audiotape, Part V) posted as received...

Sound Advice
(Sex, Lies and Audiotape, Part V)
by Edgar J. Steele
August 23, 2011

World-class expert forensic audiologist Dennis Walsh most thoroughly would have trashed the government’s case against me. Had the judge allowed it, Mr. Walsh would have testified that the recordings not only definitely were fabricated, but that much, if not all, of “my” voice on them actually belonged to someone else.

Sound Forge vs. Edi-Tracker

The prosecutor’s FBI expert relied upon the fact that Walsh used a computer-based wave-form analysis program called “Edi-Tracker” in convincing the judge that Walsh’s methodology was so suspect that Walsh could not be allowed near the jury. After all, Walsh singlehandedly would have destroyed the government’s case, wouldn’t he?

The FBI “expert” used “Sound-Forge,” another wave-form analysis program, in demonstrating why the government’s analysis turned up zero problems with the recordings, donchaknow. Predictably, he declared that Sound-Forge is a much more accepted standard in the (audio recording analysis) “industry” than is Edi-Tracker.

Here’s the problem with the government “expert’s” conclusion: he rested his differences with Walsh upon the two different computer wave-form analysis programs they used: Sound-Forge gave “clearer, sounder and more reliable results,” he declared, which is why he did not agree with Walsh’s conclusion. Got that?

Sound Forge vs. Sound Forge

Now ask yourself how much sense the government “expert’s” opinion makes, in light of the fact that our Dr. Papcun, the leading forensic audiologist in the world, also uses Sound-Forge, the very same program the government used in discrediting Walsh. Even so, Judge Winmill ruled that Walsh was not “qualified” to testify as an expert, despite his 20 years’ experience in the field. However, Dr. Papcun used Sound-Forge, too, to find most of the same anomalies as did Walsh, thus allowing him to agree with Walsh’s findings, though not wishing to go quite so far as to articulate the same conclusions as did Walsh.

The government never did explain why Sound-Forge in Dr. Papcun’s hands allowed him to agree with Walsh, while the same program in the hands of the FBI “expert” yielded up exactly the opposite conclusion. Odd, eh? Of course, the judge kept Dr. Papcun off the witness stand, too, because his analysis was “irrelevant” to my case and, thus, might “confuse the jury.” Poor, dumb jurors. Good thing they had the judge to save them from reaching their own confused (and, thus, “wrong”) conclusions, isn’t it? Else, I would have been acquitted; that just would not have done, of course.

Guilty Until Proven Guilty

Yes, boys and girls, this is exactly how it is done – the duplicity and the juror manipulation, that is. This is how the innocent end up in jail, despite the government’s claim that we are innocent until proven guilty. No.

Get this, once and for all: We are guilty the moment we are charged by our government. Truth has nothing to do with it. Guilty until we prove ourselves to be innocent, if we are allowed to do so, that is. I wasn’t allowed to present to the jury the truth of my innocence, just as so many others before me. Just as you might not be allowed, sometime in the future.

When will we have had too much, folks? When will we rise up en masse and tell our government, “No more!?”When will we demand a return to observance of the Constitutional principles upon which America was founded?

They have come for so many of us. Now they finally have come for me. When do we stop it? If nobody stood up for me, what makes you think that anybody will stand up for you if and when the time comes? For that matter, how much longer will they allow me to talk with you like this from a jail cell?

Last edited by -JC; August 25th, 2011 at 08:55 AM.

Old August 25th, 2011 #2194
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Don't miss this episode of FRONTLINE: "Death by Fire..."

And stick with it until the end. Texas gov. Rick Perry doesn't show well refusing the defense time and dismissing his perceived political opponents but the State of Texas steps up, appoints a commission, and admits it apparently enforced the death penalty on an innocent man. Mostly Whites.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/death-by-fire/

Old August 25th, 2011 #2195
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior

Location: USA - House of Babylonia where greed, immigration and homosexuality flourishes and the jews love it.
Default No!

Quote:
No.

Hale never claimed that the FBI falsified any recordings or that he didn't say the words that they claimed he had said. It was a matter of interpretation.

I expected initially that the Steele case would also turn out to be a matter of interpretation, but that was not the case.

Did I post specifically ANYTHING in my post regarding FBI fasifying recordings in Matt's case? Or, ANYTHING to do with any recordings in Matt's case? NO! I did not. Obviously, you have taken the words in my post and interpreted as you wanted without my other statements. You nit-picked by taking one sentence and tried to discredit my entire post.

You lose the argument because you did not take the other statements as an objective and fair stance to point out how both Matt and Steele are being treated in the same manner.

Nit-picking one sentence and trying to discredit the entire post without mentioning the other statements is how a jew would behave.

Jews -- tall, tall, tall, tales they tell. Famous fairytale storytellers of the Holocaust.

Last edited by Hell Raising Woman; August 25th, 2011 at 10:17 AM.

Old August 25th, 2011 #2196
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beer Drinking Woman View Post
Did I post specifically ANYTHING in my post regarding FBI fasifying recordings in Matt's case? Or, ANYTHING to do with any recordings in Matt's case. NO! I did not. Obviously, you have taken the words in my post and interpreted as you wanted without my other statements. You nit-picked by taking one sentence and tried to discredit my entire post.

You lose the argument because you did not take the other statements as an objective and fair stance to point out how both Matt and Steele are being treated in the same manner.

Nit-picking one sentence and trying to discredit the entire post without mentioning the other statements is how a jew would behave.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beer Drinking Woman
You are forgetting the fact that Matt Hale was sentenced to 30/40 years based only on circumstantial evidence. Nothing was proven, but only a FBI(Mossad) informant involved to easily drum up fictious evidence and easily smear the defendant and get away with it.

It's the same situation with the Steele's case. Similar sort of cirucumstances in each case involving informants.
It's not the same at all. The evidence in the Steele case is not circumstantial. The case was proven, with an audio recording. Steele's statements, unlike Hale's, are not open to interpretation. Nothing in the Steele case hinges on any unverifiable claim that Steele nodded. The only possible counterargument in the Steele case (other than impaired capacity) was to claim that the recording was a fraud.

It is clear that Tony Evola was goading Matt Hale toward illegality. It is not evident that Larry Fairfax was goading Steele.

Last edited by Hadding; August 25th, 2011 at 10:50 AM.

Old August 25th, 2011 #2197
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior

Location: USA - House of Babylonia where greed, immigration and homosexuality flourishes and the jews love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
And stick with it until the end. Texas gov. Rick Perry doesn't show well refusing the defense time and dismissing his perceived political opponents but the State of Texas steps up, appoints a commission, and admits it apparently enforced the death penalty on an innocent man. Mostly Whites.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/death-by-fire/
This story is a good example how defense attorneys can be overwhelmed with experts and prosecutors that they ignore there are many variables in this situation that caused the fire.

First there is a contradiction, where it is stated it was not caused by arson then it was disputed.

He beat his wife or so it was stated. His wife could have suffered from woman's battered syndrome in which she could have very well set up the arson. Conveniently she was out shopping. Friends or a member of a family could have started that fire and tried to kill him. Or, she started the fire slowly before she left. He may have been sleeping while she was setting up the flammable in the kids' bedroom and the front doorway. Or, one of the children, the eldest could have played with the inflammable or whatever vague word they used. There was a floor heater and the eldest could have easily placed a flammable/cloth into the heater causing the fire. The fire did originate in the kids' bedroom and the fire more than likely engulfed the room before he could wake up and rescue the kids. He could have taken his shoes off after trying to rescue the kids through the flamming inferno.

There are many variables here and questionable aspects that were never explored as possibilities, but instead the prosecutor concentrated on one thing and either influenced the expert's findings or was forced to document only one angle.

Jews -- tall, tall, tall, tales they tell. Famous fairytale storytellers of the Holocaust.

Old August 25th, 2011 #2198
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior

Quote:
It's not the same at all. The evidence in the Steele case is not circumstantial. The case was proven, with an audio recording. Steele's statements, unlike Hale's, are not open to interpretation. Nothing in the Steele case hinges on any unverifiable claim that Steele nodded. The only possible counterargument in the Steele case (other than impaired capacity) was to claim that the recording was a fraud.

It is clear that Tony Evola was goading Matt Hale toward illegality. It is not evident that Larry Fairfax was goading Steele.

Wrong! And Tony is a Mossad agent acting as a member of the FBI. He is a jewish/zionist punk. Larry was/is an informant for the Mossads and that pretty much sums the whole case as a smear. Case closed.

Old August 25th, 2011 #2199
John Liberty

Quote:
It's not the same at all. The evidence in the Steele case is not circumstantial. The case was proven, with an audio recording. by Abe/hadding
It was proven in a star chamber federal court system using bogus recordings,
get your head out of Abe Foxman's ass.

Quote:
Wrong! And Tony is a Mossad agent acting as a member of the FBI. He is a jewish/zionist punk. Larry was/is an informant for the Mossads and that pretty much sums the whole case as a smear. Case closed. by HRW
No use trying to show the ADL posse reason, these trolls have there heads so far up the feds asshole that can't see sunlight. They have to be on the payroll with the amount of heeb support they provide on VNN.

Quote:
You were spouting off on the thread without reading it, which is more or less what you do on this thread as well. by Abe/hadding
I was commenting on the northwest you POS, I didn't mention anything about your other (ADL) target Covington becuase I was not familiar with him. But I am somewhat familiar with the Northwest having visited there often enough. You ADL goons need to get a real job and stop crapping all over white forums with your heebspeak.

Old August 25th, 2011 #2200
John Liberty

Quote:
Get this, once and for all: We are guilty the moment we are charged by our government. Truth has nothing to do with it. Guilty until we prove ourselves to be innocent, if we are allowed to do so, that is. I wasn’t allowed to present to the jury the truth of my innocence, just as so many others before me. Just as you might not be allowed, sometime in the future. Ed Steele
Pretty easy to understand, when the Feds charge you, you are guilty until proven innocent. They can charge you with anything they want and you are automatically guilty, (like trying to kill your wife) but their favourite things to use against the WN are hate crimes, domestic terrorism and child porn. (and maybe gun law violations, they have used that many times)

Tags
edgar steele

Thread