Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 11th, 2016 #1
Zorost

Default Cologne Vigilantes Beat Up Immigrants

"Vigilante mobs have been attacking Pakistani and Syrians in Cologne, leaving at least two in hospital, following calls on social media for 'revenge' in the wake of the New Years Eve assaults.

The attacks were carried out by groups of young men, allegedly specifically targeting foreigners, after reports Cologne police are focusing their investigation on asylum seekers and migrants."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-Cologne.html

We are living in interesting times. I never thought I'd live to see the day when revolutions and civil wars would break out in civilized countries. That sort of thing only happens in history books. But once the bonds of civilized behavior are loosed, it is hard to tie them down again.

Old January 11th, 2016 #2
Ironguard1940

Default Only one emotion comes to mind

Good. Fuck the muslim rapugee invaders. Burn them out, beat them, kill them. All jews and muslim pigs need to be exterminated. Period!!!

Old January 11th, 2016 #3
Crowe

I hope this develops into a new trend where White youth get together and start kicking the shit out of invaders. In every German youth, somewhere, is a Viking. And that's what is going to be required to retake their country.

Old January 11th, 2016 #4
Fred
Commie Killer

Many times fighting is the answer. Especially when dealing with Zionist master plans.

Old January 12th, 2016 #5
Ted Bundy
Banned

Amen. I hope everyone remembers that it is the jew Who set this in motion. Once the hordes, black or Arab are defeated, the pathetic, scheming jew will be dealt with as Mr Grady would say " severely ".

Tags
anti-genocide action, european rape crisis, white rage

Thread