VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 20th, 2019 #1
Erik T. White

Default The big sleazy can't even blow things up correctly

Quote:
Hard Rock Hotel: Demolition blasts one crane near French Quarter, other dangles

NEW ORLEANS -- Engineers detonated explosives Sunday to bring down two unstable cranes at the site of the Hard Rock Hotel collapse, leaving one after the blast dangling over the unfinished building and a large piece of the other toppled onto a nearby street.

One of the cranes left heavily damaged remained precariously leaning on the side of the building over Canal Street, a major corridor on the edge of the French Quarter. The other flipped top-first off the building on the opposite side and onto nearby Rampart Street, left sticking straight up.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ha...cid=spartanntp

A video is in the article, but jootube has one too:

Maybe mafs just too hard for the "injuneerz."

Old October 20th, 2019 #2
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
The big sleazy can't even blow things up correctly
Why did they destroy a brand new, unfinished building? Because of the cranes?

Old October 20th, 2019 #3
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Akston View Post
Why did they destroy a brand new, unfinished building? Because of the cranes?

Doan beez rayssist u mofo yt!! U ain gotz sheiiit fur sentz!!!! wuz u der??? dem bildingz beez fyn!!! de kranz wuz yt invinshunz tu mak blak injineeering badd!!!
Dat motell gonna beez fyn...FYN!!!! wen itt beez dun!!! de fynist blak cruz beez workin roun ytz fukupz, u ytmofoweezbekumminfururytassnullgetzshootdupreelfyneyo!!!!!!

Old October 21st, 2019 #4
Ray Allan

This pathetic cuntry is going downhill more rapidly every day. This is third world-level incompetence at work here.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 21st, 2019 #5
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
This pathetic cuntry is going downhill more rapidly every day. This is third world-level incompetence at work here.
That was straight up turd world incompetence.

"The tower of the other crane flipped top-first off the building on the opposite side and embedded into nearby North Rampart Street, where it could be seen sticking straight up. That piece punctured a sewer line as it went through the street, which the Sewerage and Water Board was working to bypass and repair."

"Last week's collapse killed three workers and injured dozens more. The cause is under investigation by the New Orleans Police Department and the Occupational Health and Safety Administration.

The engineers, who have worked both on buildings damaged after the 9/11 terrorist attacks and the 1995 bombing in Oklahoma City, identified more damage than expected when preparing the massive cranes for demolition late last week."

Old October 21st, 2019 #6
Susan

I have been to NO twice in my life. Once as a teenager with my parents when my father's national professional organization was held there and once when I went down to meet my best friend from high school when her older sister graduated from college there.

The first trip was around 1968, the second about 1979.

The first trip was in December, the second was in the summer. I knew I had no interest in living there. I still don't see any reason why Whites would desire to live there.

My best friend from kindergarten and elementary school has been living there for over 30 years. We took ballet together from the premiere dance instructor in Richmond Va. back in the early sixties. We both went to the same kindergarten (run by Jane Moncure--well known childrens' author) and attended the same elementary school from 1960-1967. All White back then as Richmond remained racially segregated until Fall of 67.

Her father was an architect, mine was a university professor and Department Chairman. We were two little White girls raised in the 50's and 60's White America. It was an idyllic time for White children, especially the summers.

She was a talented artist and pursued this as a career. I still have paintings she did for me and sent to me after my family moved away from Richmond in 1967. She was so talented. But somewhere she became jewed and the work she does now doesn't even resemble what she did back then. I look at her art work online and wonder how a nice White girl from the 50's suburbs does the kind of crap she does now and has a reputation for doing "edgy" work.

I could say a lot more but I don't want her identified here please. Don't put her name here please. I have wonderful memories of spending time at her house as a little girl. She had that "artistic" temperament but we always had a good time. I loved her sister and mother. Like me, both of her parents are dead now.

We haven't spoken in decades ( I think I said something that made her mad) and from what I've seen online, we would have little in common now. But I have my memories and no one can ruin those.

My other best friend from high school now lives in Queensland Australia working for the government, probably doing her best to open up Australia to "diversity."

I really don't want to live in either Australia or any large city in America. My next move, hopefully, will be to the mountains.

Old October 21st, 2019 #7
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
Doan beez rayssist u mofo yt!!

I should've known....

The curse of the "Chocolate City" continues...

Old October 23rd, 2019 #8
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Woodpecker

Affirmative Action meets demolition.
The crane sticking straight up in the street is hilarious!

Old October 23rd, 2019 #9
Erik T. White

Default A CLASSIC example of nigger engineering and "street art" :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylowsac View Post
Affirmative Action meets demolition.
The crane sticking straight up in the street is hilarious!

That sapsucker crane part went right through the street and through a sewer tunnel!!!!!!

https://www.wwltv.com/article/news/l...4-9f042dafe5bf

I want to start a petition to have it stay right where it is as a monument to nigger accomplishments!!

This monument was created by the finest African American artists using state of the art engineering methods in the fall of 2019 and stands as a permanent monument to the amazing accomplishments of African American engineering art!!!!

Last edited by Erik T. White; October 26th, 2019 at 06:22 PM. Reason: more info

Old October 23rd, 2019 #10
Niggerus Delenda Est

Can't spell engineer without nigger

Old October 23rd, 2019 #11
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niggerus Delenda Est View Post
Can't spell engineer without nigger
Yt mofo, u kant spel ryit!!! Itz beez enggineer!!!! Gota hav muh nigga en ther yo!

Last edited by Erik T. White; October 23rd, 2019 at 03:24 PM. Reason: more info

Thread