Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 8th, 2019 #541
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

I was not surprised about what happened to Salvini, his party did not win the majority of the vote, I don´t think his party could ever win the majority because more than half of Italians are spiritual niggers who only vote for more government gibz, especially the older pension grubbing generations.

This is of course not unique to Italians, all western populations have retarded majorities who are basically utterly contemptable white skinned niggers.

Old October 8th, 2019 #542
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
This is of course not unique to Italians, all western populations have retarded majorities who are basically utterly contemptable white skinned niggers.
It is even worse, most interested/important organizations are in jewish hands. So the niggers are only a tool of this jewish anti White policy,also who want to "control" it are jewish puppets like Salvini/Wilders/de Winter/Orban/.........../le Pen.The jews play on different sides in this "game" what they call "democracy".

Old October 8th, 2019 #543
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
I was not surprised about what happened to Salvini, his party did not win the majority of the vote,
That was a year and a half ago. After that, Salvini's right-wing coalition managed to win virtually all gubernatorial elections - even in leftist strongholds - because the Italian people were so impressed with Salvini's work as the country's interior minister and deputy prime minister.

Quote:
I don´t think his party could ever win the majority because more than half of Italians are spiritual niggers who only vote for more government gibz, especially the older pension grubbing generations.
If the crooked globalist jews hadn't prevented the Italian people from voting in 2019, Salvini (either alone or together with the other two big right-wing parties, Forza Italia and Brothers of Italy) would have won the presidential election and gotten a majority in the Italian parliament, according to the polls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
It is even worse, most interested/important organizations are in jewish hands. So the niggers are only a tool of this jewish anti White policy,also who want to "control" it are jewish puppets like Salvini/Wilders/de Winter/Orban/.........../le Pen.The jews play on different sides in this "game" what they call "democracy".
In my opinion, Salvini is a mixed bag. Like virtually all other European right-wing leaders (including Hungary's impressive prime minister Viktor Orbán), he has made pro-Israel statements, which is obviously wrong. But on the other hand, Salvini opposes the third-world invasion of Europe, and when he was Italy's interior minister he managed to block jew-backed rapeugee invasion ships from entering the country's ports.

Salvini also calls out the Jewropean Jewnion for bleeding Europeans dry, and he praises Vladimir Putin and strongly criticizes the jew-imposed sanctions against Russia. Furthermore, Salvini condemned Trump's illegal airstrikes in Syria, and even publicly stated that he believed that the Douma chemical attack in Syria was an obvious false flag that was carried out by Assad's enemies. You have to respect that.

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; October 8th, 2019 at 06:26 PM.

Old October 9th, 2019 #544
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
In my opinion, Salvini is a mixed bag. Like virtually all other European right-wing leaders (including Hungary's impressive prime minister Viktor Orbán), he has made pro-Israel statements, which is obviously wrong. But on the other hand, Salvini opposes the third-world invasion of Europe, and when he was Italy's interior minister he managed to block jew-backed rapeugee invasion ships from entering the country's ports.

Salvini also calls out the Jewropean Jewnion for bleeding Europeans dry, and he praises Vladimir Putin and strongly criticizes the jew-imposed sanctions against Russia. Furthermore, Salvini condemned Trump's illegal airstrikes in Syria, and even publicly stated that he believed that the Douma chemical attack in Syria was an obvious false flag that was carried out by Assad's enemies. You have to respect that.
I have no respect for kosher "nationalists", who have a warm heart for the terror state israel.

In this there are only two options, you are against jews and israel or you are for them. Eating from two sides is not an option in this case, in that case you are part of the jewish agenda.

Salvini has also overplayed his hand with the result that his jewish masters whistle him back to the role the have in thought for him.

Btw ; Salvini only send sand-niggers to other parts of Europe,so please explain me what he have stopped?

Old October 9th, 2019 #545
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
I have no respect for kosher "nationalists", who have a warm heart for the terror state israel.

In this there are only two options, you are against jews and israel or you are for them. Eating from two sides is not an option in this case, in that case you are part of the jewish agenda.
Vladimir Putin has also made pro-jewish and pro-Israel statements, yet most VNN posters – including Alex Linder – support him because they believe that his positive characteristics and policies outweigh his flaws. I think it's similar with Salvini, although I can understand and respect that not everyone shares my opinion.

Quote:
Btw ; Salvini only send sand-niggers to other parts of Europe,so please explain me what he have stopped?
Salvini successfully opposed the jewish agenda for over a year by drastically reducing the number of rapeugees arriving in Italy (despite the fact that international jewry and its countless lackeys were working against him), thereby giving hope to other European peoples who want the same thing for their countries.

Salvini shone a light on the criminal nature of the jew-backed pro-rapeugee NGOs (whose evil sponsors had been treated like saints up until that point) and publicly called out the crooked globalist jew George Soros for financing the invasion, and he has even used the word genocide to describe the influx of third-world savages to Italy and Europe. I think that that's a good thing.

Quote:
Salvini’s Border Control Migrant Policy Reduces Arrivals by 95 Percent

Italy has seen a radical drop in migrant arrivals in January under the migration policy of populist interior minister Matteo Salvini, down around 95 percent compared to January 2018.

The interior minister compared the approach of the previous government under the left-wing Democratic Party of January 2018 with the populist coalition of the Five Star Movement and the League with Salvini saying, “the data shows that the Democratic Party had not blocked arrivals,” Il Giornale reports.

The official data showed that 3,176 illegal immigrants arrived in Italy in January 2018 under the leadership of the Democratic Party which had told Italians they were actively working to reduce the number of landings and had reduced the number somewhat compared to 2017.
(...)
Much of the credit for the reduction of illegal migrant arrivals rests on the policy of Salvini who, last year, told migrant transport NGOs that they would not be welcome to dock in Italian ports and drop off migrants in what many referred to a “taxi service.”

“For the first time, returns are superior to arrivals,” Salvini said following the release of the new statistics. After closing the ports, Salvini and the Italian government have focused on increasing deportations and, as a result, have seen more deportations of radical Islamists than any other country in Europe in 2018.
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/201...ease-3000-155/

Old October 9th, 2019 #546
Stewart Meadows

I have to underline that the main purpose of this thread isn't to praise Salvini; it's to spotlight the jews' vast and nefarious influence in Italian media and politics, which is something that most people aren't aware of.

Old October 10th, 2019 #547
Johan
Banned

Quote:
I have to underline that the main purpose of this thread isn't to praise Salvini; it's to spotlight the jews' vast and nefarious influence in Italian media and politics, which is something that most people aren't aware of.
I know Stewart,no problem at all,i only want to name the jew on both sides of the "game".

Quote:

The head of the umbrella Jewish community organization in Italy, Neomi Di Segni, has said Jews in the country must work with the right-wing nationalist Lega party and its leader Mateo Salvini and engage in dialogue with the group to advance Jewish concerns in the country.

Salvini was in Israel this week for a two-day visit, and was accompanied by Di Segni, as is usual for the head of the Union of Jewish Communities (UCEI) when a senior Italian politician visits the country.

Italian Jewish leader: Jewish community must work with Salvini, nationalists

Old October 12th, 2019 #548
Stewart Meadows

I understand what you’re saying, Johan, and I admire your hard stance on the jewish question. Regarding Salvini’s state visit to Pissrael, I wrote about it last year in my main thread about Italian politics:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=175

Old October 15th, 2019 #549
Stewart Meadows

Italian media are reporting that the small Italian island of Lampedusa is close to collapsing due to the huge amount of third-world savages that are arriving there. Now that Italy has a jew-controlled, leftist, globalist, unelected government, the influx of rapeugees has increased exponentially. Gee, there's a shocker.

Old October 15th, 2019 #550
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Italian media are reporting that the small Italian island of Lampedusa is close to collapsing due to the huge amount of third-world savages that are arriving there. Now that Italy has a jew-controlled, leftist, globalist, unelected government, the influx of rapeugees has increased exponentially. Gee, there's a shocker.
Salvini is holding up a diagram that shows how his government (which was elected by the people, unlike the current jew-controlled government) was able to drastically reduce the number of rapeugees arriving in Italy:

Old October 16th, 2019 #551
Stewart Meadows

The rapeugee invasion ship Ocean Viking, which is run by the crooked jewish NGO "Doctors Without Borders" a.k.a. "Médecins Sans Frontières" (MSF), dumps 176 third-world savages in Italy:

Quote:
World News October 15, 2019 / 8:02 PM

Italy lets French migrant ship dock to anger of far right

Andrea Ciociola

ROME (Reuters) - Charity rescue ship Ocean Viking headed toward the southern Italian port of Taranto on Tuesday after the government gave it authorization to bring 176 migrants ashore in a decision that angered the far-right League.

The approach of the Ocean Viking, which is run by French charities Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) and SOS Méditerranée, has coincided with a jump in the number of migrants reaching Italy under their own steam in a flotilla of small boats.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-e...-idUSKBN1WU2JL

And yes, this is the same MSF which sexually exploits poor African girls by giving them medicine in exchange for sex, which I showed in one of my old posts. These jewish NGOs are run by truly despicable people.

Old October 18th, 2019 #552
Stewart Meadows

81 rapeugees have now disembarked in Salento:

Quote:
2 sbarchi in Salento, giunti 81 migranti

(ANSA) - LECCE, 18 OTT - Secondo sbarco di migranti in poche ore in Salento. Dopo le 47 persone giunte ieri sera a Santa Maria di Leuca a bordo di un cabinato, la notte scorsa una barca a vela con 34 curdi-iracheni (tra i quali donne e tre bambini, tutti accompagnati) è stata intercettata dalla Guardia Costiera al largo di Otranto. L'imbarcazione è stata scortata in porto dove i migranti sono stati fatti sbarcare.
http://www.ansa.it/sito/notizie/topn...5579553d5.html

The invasion continues thanks to Italy’s new, unelected, jew-controlled government.

Old October 20th, 2019 #553
Johan
Banned

Italy's Salvini throws in the towel on euroscepticism, following the lead of France's Le Pen

Quote:
16 October 2019 • 6:00am

Italy’s Matteo Salvini has all but abandoned his long crusade against the euro and told his party to drop the vote-losing subject, deeming the single currency to be an “irreversible” fact of history.

The leader of the right-wing Lega party and the towering figure of Italian politics stunned his eurosceptic followers with a forensic mea culpa and a repudiation of past errors in Il Foglio newspaper.

“I say this once and for all, and I hope that nobody inside or outside my party will raise this issue again. The Lega does not have any intention of taking Italy out of the euro or the European Union,” he said.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business...-lead-frances/

Old October 20th, 2019 #554
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Italy's Salvini throws in the towel on euroscepticism, following the lead of France's Le Pen
Salvini hasn’t changed his mind about the destructive Jewropean Jewnion. He still attacks the current, unelected, globalist, jew-controlled government by saying that it’s anti-Italian and that it takes orders from Merkel and Macron and Brussels (i.e. the EU). It’s just that he (like many of his right-wing coalition partners and a large part of the Italian population) believes that it would be too difficult and too costly to leave the union and/or ditch the euro (even though it’s obviously the right thing to do).

Old October 20th, 2019 #555
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Pope Francis on brink: Threat from Salvini against Vatican leader exposed

POPE FRANCIS is facing a potential religious coup from within the Catholic Church, but there is also an emerging threat from outside the Vatican as Italian populist Matteo Salvini sets his sights on the progressive Pope.

By Charlie Bradley
PUBLISHED: 09:29, Sun, Oct 13, 2019 | UPDATED: 11:02, Mon, Oct 14, 2019

The current tenure of Pope Francis has been one of the most polarising moments in the history of the Catholic Church, as his progressive and status-quo denying values provoke disdain from Vatican norms. One of the unorthodox features of the current Pope's tenure is his appointing of cardinals from less notorious churches spanning further across the globe. Just this week, cardinals from less established countries in the Catholic Church such as Morocco, the Democratic Republic of Congo and Lithuania were appointed.

Francis has now appointed more than half of the 128 cardinal electors, increasing the possibility that his successor will continue his progressive policies.

His critics have grown impatient with this policy with Benedict demanding he remains domiciled in an apartment on Vatican grounds amid his own doubts of Francis' methods.

He is attracting opposition from right-wing politicians in Italy too, including Matteo Salvini who recently withdrew his support in the coalition government leaving Rome in political chaos.

Mr Salvini, leader of the Lega party, which is known for its anti-immigration stance, contrasts to Francis' more cosmopolitan approach.

Francis has made caring for migrants a hallmark of his papacy, traveling to the Sicilian island of Lampedusa in 2013 in his first trip as Pope to comfort would-be refugees who survived shipwrecks and smugglers to reach Europe.

He brought 12 Syrians home with him when he visited a refugee camp in Lesbos, Greece, three years later, and he has turned over Vatican apartments to house new arrivals to Italy.

In stark contrast, Salvini used his powers as Interior Minister to ban boats carrying refugees from docking on Italian ports.

The right-wing politician has also enlisted the help of former White House strategist Steve Bannon, whose Brussels-based international group, 'The Movement', was denied access to the Vatican for political training.

During a meeting in Washington in April 2016, Bannon – who would within a few months take up his role as head of Trump’s presidential campaign – suggested the leader of the Lega party should start openly targeting Pope Francis.

A senior Lega insider with knowledge of the meeting said "Bannon advised Salvini himself that the actual Pope is a sort of enemy. He suggested for sure to attack, frontally."

After the meeting, Salvini became more outspoken against the Pope, claiming that conservatives in the Vatican were on his side.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ican-Italy-spt

Old October 21st, 2019 #556
Stewart Meadows

Salvini ignored the pathetic worries of his "moderate" allies (read: worthless milquetoast optics cucks/fags) and invited the neo-Fascist party CasaPound to his right-wing rally in Rome (which was huge and successful):

Quote:
Anti-govt rally open to CasaPound says Salvini

(ANSA) - Terni, October 17 - Anti-migrant Euroskeptic League party leader Matteo Salvini said Thursday that Saturday's League-led anti-government rally was open to all including the neoFascist CasaPound group.

"We have opened the square to all Italians of good will," he said.

"Then, obviously, it's the League that organises it and who decides who speaks on the stage".

"This (accusation) of a Fascist rally makes everyone laugh and no one believes it any more".

Salvini said "at least 100,000 Italians" will attend the rally.

The main attendees and speakers will be form the League and its right-wing allies, ex-premier Silvio Berlusconi's centre-right Forza Italia (FI) party and the far-right Brothers of Italy (FdI) party.

Salvini has appropriated Rome's traditional leftist stamping ground, Piazza San Giovanni, for the event.
http://www.ansa.it/english/news/2019...9caba2880.html

Old October 30th, 2019 #557
Stewart Meadows

The third-world invasion continues thanks to the jew-run rapeugee ship Ocean Viking and Italy's new, unelected, jew-controlled government:

Quote:
Migrants disembark from Ocean Viking

France, Germany to take 70 of the 104 asylum seekers

(ANSA) - Rome, October 30 - Over 100 asylum seekers picked up in the Mediterranean by the NGO-run search-and-rescue ship Ocean Viking were able to disembark in the Sicilian port of Pozzallo on Wednesday. "The #OceanViking docked in the port of Pozzallo, Italy," said the SOS Mediterranee NGO.
https://www.ansa.it/english/news/gen...e6ba9e199.html

Old October 31st, 2019 #558
Stewart Meadows

Here's a new article about the shocking murder of the 16-year-old Italian girl Desirée Mariottini who was brutally beaten and raped to death by the third-world savages that globalist jews have been promoting and importing into Europe:

Quote:
4 indicted for Desirée murder

2 Nigerians,1 Ghanaian,1 Senegalese accused of murder,gang rape

(ANSA) - Rome, October 21 - Four people were indicted Monday in the murder of Desirée Mariottini, a 16-year-old girl found dead on the night of October 18-19 2018 in an abandoned building in Rome's Sam Lorenzo district.

The four are accused of murder and group sexual violence as well as giving drugs to a minor.

The four are Nigerians Alinno Chima and Mamadou Gara aka Paco, Ghanaian Yusef Salia and Senegalese Brian Minthe.
(...)
The autopsy confirmed that Desirée Mariottini was a virgin before being raped.

On October 24, 2018 then interior minister Matteo Salvini, the leader of the anti-migration League party, went to the abandoned building where the girl's body was found.

Activists in the traditionally left-wing San Lorenzo district prevented Salvini from placing a rose outside the drug den where the victim was found and accused Salvini of exploiting her death. He returned later in the day unannounced and placed the flowers in front of the gate.
http://www.ansa.it/english/news/gene...0263c5b0e.html

Old November 3rd, 2019 #559
Stewart Meadows

The jew-backed rapeugee invasion ship Alan Kurdi dumps 88 third-world savages in the Italian city of Taranto:

Quote:
Sbarcati a Taranto gli 88 migranti della Alan Kurdi

"Le operazioni di sbarco si sono concluse in circa un'ora. I migranti fortunatamente stanno tutti bene. Tra loro ci sono cinque minori non accompagnati e una sola donna. Tutto si è svolto nella massima tranquillità, la macchina dei soccorsi e dell'accoglienza è ormai rodata". Lo comunica all'ANSA l'assessore al Welfare del Comune di Taranto, Gabriella Ficocelli, dopo lo sbarco di 88 migranti dalla Alan Kurdi nel porto jonico.
http://www.ansa.it/sito/notizie/cron...ec1c4429e.html

And the Asso Trenta dumps 151 rapeugees in the town of Pozzallo:

Quote:
03 novembre, 15:26
Italia

Migranti, 151 persone sbarcano al porto di Pozzallo

A bordo della Asso Trenta anche 15 donne, di cui una incinta
http://www.ansa.it/sito/videogallery...bcb2583cc.html

The invasion continues thanks to the jews.

Old November 3rd, 2019 #560
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
The jew-backed rapeugee invasion ship Alan Kurdi dumps 88 third-world savages in the Italian city of Taranto:
The rapeugee invasion ship Alan Kurdi is named after a three-year-old Syrian boy who died in Turkey, apparently while trying to reach Canada with his family. The jews and their sick leftist lackeys love to use dead children in their anti-white propaganda. Because, you know, if a Syrian child dies in Turkey, then it's obviously the evil white man's fault.

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; November 4th, 2019 at 07:45 AM.

Tags
giorgia meloni, italy, jews, matteo salvini, rapeugees

Thread