Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 6th, 2004 #81
N.B. Forrest

Ball Park franks: A stereotypical chunky, open-flannel-shirt-over-tee assclown of the sort who adores niggerball and tailgating is grillling hot dogs in his backyard. A bald, timid whitemouse asks him is one of the dogs is a "smoky"; assclown takes a bite out of it, says "yep, smoky", then puts it on a bun and hands it to Mickey.

Old September 6th, 2004 #82
ButterGirl

oh i've seen SO many adverts like these but i thought i was the only one who noticed! why do so many of the ads always, always, ALWAYS show some smug woman with lame hairdo's fixing problems that some man cant? is it coz they think the ads appeal to females? if so, it doesnt appeal to me.
i dont ever want to be like one of those nasty, smug fake wives who laugh at fake husbands who cant ring up banks or plug in appliances ~ those ads are so far from reality that its like, not even funny.

Old September 6th, 2004 #83
Sean Martin

Since I don’t watch to much telivitz someone pointed out to me today the diaper commercials and depends commercials always feature white children and white senior citizens.

Then they showed me the commercials, I was appalled. Whites will go to any humiliation to get on television.

There is no money that would put me on telivitz and proclaim proudly to the world I could now release my bodily functions into a diaper, nor would I allow my child to do that either.

Old September 12th, 2004 #84
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
Since I don’t watch to much telivitz someone pointed out to me today the diaper commercials and depends commercials always feature white children and white senior citizens.

Then they showed me the commercials, I was appalled. Whites will go to any humiliation to get on television.

There is no money that would put me on telivitz and proclaim proudly to the world I could now release my bodily functions into a diaper, nor would I allow my child to do that either.
seems right. no nigs in anything hinting at sexual/medical problem. examples:

no jigs in kiddie-incontinence or adult-diaper commercials, but there are jigs in just-plain diaper commercials. is anything more vomit-inducing than a little nigger in a diaper? hell, that's just a super-sized turd. pail it!

no jigs in dick-resuscitation ads, which seem to mock the very people they sell to!

no jigs in foot-fungus ads. these all show nig males or asian females in full raised-eyebrow mode at that rather dubious white male who scratches his foot next to them. you know how concerned niggers are with not offending you. these ads are doubly Correct because they show the jig CONTROLLING his natural disgust at the white man's foul action. if a white man did such, not likely, but if he did, and the jig responded, it wouldn't be with a turd-in-the-punchbowl gern, but more along the lines of cover that stank-ass foot back up, bitch. maybe with a couple motherfuckers thrown in for seasoning. but on tv, niggers are the it and essence of upper-middle-class respectability. not like the creatures you see in the game park called AmeriKwa. roll up your windows, kids!

Old September 13th, 2004 #85
N.B. Forrest

Ad for Visa credit cards: A Walter Mitty assclown football fan gets ready for yet another season of nigger worship by going into the woods to "practice". Talks nigsmack to the arboreal "opponents"; playacts making a somersaulting Big Catch; does a ludicrous coon strut, ad nauseam.

Old September 13th, 2004 #86
il ragno

Quote:
these ads are doubly Correct because they show the jig CONTROLLING his natural disgust at the white man's foul action. if a white man did such, not likely, but if he did, and the jig responded, it wouldn't be with a turd-in-the-punchbowl gern, but more along the lines of cover that stank-ass foot back up, bitch. maybe with a couple motherfuckers thrown in for seasoning. but on tv, niggers are the it and essence of upper-middle-class respectability.
I hope this gets fleshed out and expanded on in TELEVITZ, if you and Wolzek ever finish it. To turn on the vitz these days is to tumble down a racial rabbithole where you emerge to discover down is up, he is she, black is best and you're the only nigger anyone is aware of.

Old September 13th, 2004 #87
SuperTapir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keystone
You watch too much television. Advertising has been tasteless since the first truss ad.

Whites have the money to buy the products, that's why we are targetted.

Fools and their money are soon parted. Nothing new here. Turn the crap off.

Keystone

no kidding it's tasteless, the point is the direction the tastelessness always runs. whites have the money to buy, then why are they treated as buffoons? why does the advertiser deliberately and always choose as butt his main man, the guy who puts food on his table? it makes no sense, unless there's a greater fear - and there is. atomized aryans aren't allowed to see themselves as part of group and all that entails, including taking offense at negative depictions, so there's no danger in it.

the ads discussed on this thread provide more evidence than needed by rational leftists that corporate control does not explain the media's political bias.

most of your comment isn't related to what linder wrote - pay attention. i agree that watching tv amounts to jew-media addiction, but the fact remains that new readers, investigators, will understand my referents. if i start making literary references, no one will know what i'm talking about. you have to fish where the fish are. if we start by discussing things people are familiar with, and in large measure already dislike, then it leaves our task merely supplying them with a better interpretation of what they're already conditioned to know and dislike. in 2004 ameriKwa, tv is it, man. it's our culture. it's where the public mind is, including the people we want to reach.

Last edited by SuperTapir; September 13th, 2004 at 08:20 PM.

Old September 19th, 2004 #88
N.B. Forrest

Verizon cell phone service: A White father excitedly tells his daughters that he's bought them cell phones so that "we can talk all the time!". They just stare at him. The mother pipes up: "And you can talk to your friends as much as you want!" - they leap with joy. "Group hug!", starved-for-affection dad says. They totally ignore him, embrace mom and dash away together.

I don't think I've ever seen a more blatant example of the marginalization of a White father figure in a One-Eyed Kike ad: portrayed as pathetic & unnecessary compared with the mother; utterly frozen out by both wife & kids. And this is increasingly the reality for many White fathers in this country (particularly divorced ones).

"Just write the check, asshole....."

Old September 19th, 2004 #89
Bragi

White midwestern fat guy in the back yard of Suburbia standing over a barbeque grill. He's touting the wonders of watching niggers play football and of eating hot dogs. He is an overweight moron talking about the wonders of tasty pig flesh. I think they're called Ballpark Franks, the same ones Michael Jordan used to bite for milions. In the background are three other fat guys no doubt praising the power of Barry Bonds and his hitting skills.

Message: be meaty, be big, be frank! Be a football watching armchair quarterback who's greatest pleasure is stuffing food down your fat face. Just another annoying commercial that makes the white man look like a buffoon.

Old October 5th, 2004 #90
N.B. Forrest

Ad from the "National Underground Railroad": A White woman and her nigress co-worker are talking on an elevator when a scar-faced nigger buck pimp-rolls in, listening to hip-hop monkey mumblings in his earphones. Due to suddenly being trapped in a box with this potential predator, White woman instinctively clutches her purse tightly to her chest. Nigress notices this. When they get off, nigbitch arrogantly scolds her, Putting Racist Whitey in Her Place.

Death to the fucking Ad Council.....

Old October 6th, 2004 #91
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest
Ad from the "National Underground Railroad": A White woman and her nigress co-worker are talking on an elevator when a scar-faced nigger buck pimp-rolls in, listening to hip-hop monkey mumblings in his earphones. Due to suddenly being trapped in a box with this potential predator, White woman instinctively clutches her purse tightly to her chest. Nigress notices this. When they get off, nigbitch arrogantly scolds her, Putting Racist Whitey in Her Place.

I fucking flipped out when this ad came on TV, much to the surprise of many others in the room.

Blacks steal shit! Why wouldnt that woman clutch her purse?

Old October 6th, 2004 #92
johnny yuma

24 Hour Fitness/ U.S. Olympics commercial -

Camera zooms in on people exercising on treadmills and you can hear the music they're listening to. First it shows a female wetback listening to-- get this--CLASSICAL music. Cut to the chase, it shows an old pointdexter white man, possibly jewish, listening to some faggot pop love song music. The ending shows an oriental woman. What can you hear on her headphones, you ask? Well, it's a crowd chanting "USA! USA! USA!"

They just want you to know that the United States is a multicultural land, and that non-whites should be your heroes.

Old October 6th, 2004 #93
johnny yuma

Quote:
Verizon cell phone service: A White father excitedly tells his daughters that he's bought them cell phones so that "we can talk all the time!". They just stare at him. The mother pipes up: "And you can talk to your friends as much as you want!" - they leap with joy. "Group hug!", starved-for-affection dad says. They totally ignore him, embrace mom and dash away together.

I don't think I've ever seen a more blatant example of the marginalization of a White father figure in a One-Eyed Kike ad: portrayed as pathetic & unnecessary compared with the mother; utterly frozen out by both wife & kids. And this is increasingly the reality for many White fathers in this country (particularly divorced ones).

"Just write the check, asshole....."

Yeah, saw that one too. I couldn't believe it. It is the exact reality of the American White man. No doubt, his daughters will be bringing home some nappy-haired mullato runts in the not-too-distant future.

Old October 9th, 2004 #94
SuperTapir

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny yuma
Yeah, saw that one too. I couldn't believe it. It is the exact reality of the American White man. No doubt, his daughters will be bringing home some nappy-haired mullato runts in the not-too-distant future.

Yeah, I saw that too, it is a classic example of "white dad as space alien." There needs to be some research done into advertising agencies and the specific teams and people who come up with these things. I wonder how closely they're related to tv writers in general, if at all. Seamless memes, from ad to show, there's not a whit of difference.

Another one i've seen that's just plain weird:

Allstate "Did he kiss her?"

Pa picks up son up after date and is all "did you kiss her huh huh huh?"

Mom's first question upon their arriving home: "Did he kiss her?"

What the hell? It's as though they're concerned their son might miss ZOG's cutoff promiscuity date.

Do any parents actually act like this? How is the middle-class white viewer Allstate's selling to supposed to perceive this ad?

I'm honestly confused, it just makes no sense to me, apart from the standard Frankfurt analysis: all goyim must become promiscuous whores, or else they'll become continent, self-controlled anti-semites.

Last edited by SuperTapir; October 9th, 2004 at 10:03 PM.

Old October 9th, 2004 #95
King_Tiger
this... is my boomstick!

Quote:

Are you serious? I've never seen that one. Could you tell me more about this "National Underground Railroad"?

Old October 10th, 2004 #96
N.B. Forrest

You can see the ad here:

http://www.freedomcenter.org/index.c...C723F79F0DD327

Fourth one, "Best Friends". Let the niggers and their kike handlers know what you think here:

http://www.freedomcenter.org/index.c...tion=vbbs.home

Last edited by N.B. Forrest; October 10th, 2004 at 05:21 AM.

Old October 10th, 2004 #97
Georgie

Ad for that women's deodorant Secret or whatever the name of it is. White woman pulls up to a car by the road. Apparently its her friend/boyfriend/husband who called her because hes having problems. Hes a White guy. She comes out of the car and the White guy walks to her crying like a little girl that he is having problems and he doesnt know what to do and hes sorry about calling her, etc. She just looks at him like hes a loser, ties up her hair and asks him about the spare. White guy says "what spare"? She opens up the trunk and then fixes the flat tire for him.

Very interesting aye? A bunch of this wrong woman macho bullshit and a reversal of how things really are. The message is very easily read. White guys are lame and girly and cant do anything. White women go find yourself someone more "manly". Like those big strong niggers.

Old October 10th, 2004 #98
King_Tiger
this... is my boomstick!

Quote:
You can see the ad here:

Fourth one, "Best Friends". Let the niggers and their kike handlers know what you think here:

http://www.freedomcenter.org/index.c...tion=vbbs.home
That ad truly is revolting. If a scar-faced nigger like that got on an elevator with me, I would get off at the next floor, not nessisarilly out of fear, but because he would most definitely smell like dog shit.

White woman clutching her purse: "Oh, that's just... natural instinct"

Nigger woman: "Not to me it isn't!"

Well of course not, you stupid nigger! She probably feels more comfortable around the alpha ape.

Everyone should see this horrible commercial... even I didn't know ZOG was so bold with their propaganda.

Old October 10th, 2004 #99
King_Tiger
this... is my boomstick!

Quote:
You can see the ad here:

Fourth one, "Best Friends".
Christ, I just watched the rest on that page... everyone should see all of those commercials listed, if you have the stomach. I particularly like the chink convenience store owner getting nervous when the nigger walks in. Actually, there was one where the reversed the anti-recist position; showing a bunch of negress apes laughing at this white girl... not like it matters, we all know the "underground raliroad" agenda.

Old October 10th, 2004 #100
King_Tiger
this... is my boomstick!

Jeez, look at this beauty from the message board:
Quote:
I am married to a wonderful man of color and society is such a great struggle on us. We go into a store and they think we are staling and both he and I have a good income and have never commited a crime,but because we a are a intracial couple we are classed, as low class in the south,,I love this man and skin color doesn't have anything to do with love,your heart has no eyes,,We are not welcome in some neighborhoods,the love of God has no color he looks into the soul and heart,so why are we so superior to put down different races.Are they more superior then God.Do you know if we was all color blind and only seen in one color the changes that would affect our world.
Susan Hill
Cordova,Tennessee
Terrible. There are far worse posts on that board if anyone wishes to see, mostly by niggers or spics praising diversity as "the greatest gift from god" (seriously).

But look at this one brave soul sending a mixed message... obviously a brainwashed white still unintentionally fighting the jew's egalitarian campaign with instincts and common sense:
Quote:
Great ad. Several thoughts: 1. The white girl is pretty; the black girls are not. That alone would drive a wedge between them, even w/o color being an issue. 2. The ad is shocking the first time you see it, then it becomes ...just funny. 3. All of the actors are excellent; kudos to them & the director; I hope they have good careers ahead of them. 4. Thanks for dealing with this subject honestly. I believe that people, all people, prefer to be with their own kind, given a choice. It's not racism, it's human nature. We seem currently unable to "deal with it." Maybe someday.
Tabby
Dayton Ohio

Last edited by King_Tiger; October 10th, 2004 at 08:18 PM.

Tags
anti white advertisement

Thread