Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old 6 Days Ago #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker Colorado Passes "Red Flag" Anti-Gun Law (15th State to Do So)

(Above: the flag of the Soviet Union — the real red flag that Colorado lawmakers pledge allegiance to)

Wife, on the telephone: “Hello??? Yes, my husband just looked at me strangely, and then he said something sarcastic about our new Chinese neighbors! Well, you see, the thing is, my husband owns guns! Two or three of them! Hurry, you must stop him, before it’s too late!!”

Police: “Okay, ma’am, don’t worry, we’ll be right over to confiscate all of his guns!”

[Article].

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Old 6 Days Ago #2
notmenomore

notmenomore

Quote:
Police: “Okay, ma’am, don’t worry, we’ll be right over to confiscate all of his guns!”

And thatz just exactly what itz all about, too.

Cold civil war, itz.

No Repubs voted for the gun grab. How long do the communists think everyone will peacefully acquiesce in totally partisan one and two-vote "majorities" in the legislatures that serve to obliterate the law and traditions of centuries?

The tyranny content of these so-called "laws" is beyond all measure.

...it won't be long, now.

Old 6 Days Ago #3
Erik T. White

Erik T. White

From the article referenced:

Quote:
The law's passage marked a personal victory for first-term Democratic Rep. Tom Sullivan, whose son, Alex, was gunned down in the 2012 Aurora theater massacre that killed 12 people and wounded 70 others. The bill is slated to take effect in January.
“Three hundred and fifty one Fridays since Alex was murdered,” Sullivan began, wearing his son’s leather bomber jacket at the signing ceremony for the bill he sponsored.
“Being the parent of a murdered child, everything is stunted,” Sullivan said, prompting knowing, tearful nods from several other shooting survivors standing behind him. “I am elated, believe me. It just can’t come out because there is just too much work in front of us to get done.”
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/she...emed-dangerous

This is what the kwa has become. "Elected" officials with chips on their shoulders who will get (((laws))) passed by simply being in office. His son was killed. So? How about the thousands of White children killed by niggers?? What justice do we see for them?? Turn a nigger in for "possible" mental defect, it's a "hate crime" and the informant is charged and, if White, will likely spend lots of time behind bars. NIGGERS turning Whites in is "a fine extension of community outreach, keeping all people in the community safe." Whenever I see "community," it's NIGGERS!!! Check out your local and kwa (((MSM))) news. I have never seen a White enclave referred to as a "community!!!!!"

Laws like this must be resisted. One way or another. Start signing petitions against draconian (((laws))) like this. Get involved. Tell your "representatives" that you are against laws like this and you and lots of your friends won't vote for those who try to pass them.

Internal change in the kwa must happen. I'd rather see the (((lawmakers))) lose out than go to other alternatives.

Below is Phil Weiser, (((attorney general))) of Commierado:

Weiser is one of two sons born to a Holocaust survivor who came to the United States at a young age. His mother was born in a German concentration camp before coming to the United States at age six.[26]
On November 10, 2002, Weiser married Heidi Wald, a physician, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and they now live together with their two children in Denver.[27][28]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_Weiser

The goddamn jooz are behind this and all other ways to keep the goyim in check!!!!!

Last edited by Erik T. White; 6 Days Ago at 04:36 PM.

Thread