Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old 4 Days Ago #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker Roddy McDowall and the Current Pushing of Homosexuality by Celebrities

(Above: Roddy McDowall circa 1966)

When I was a kid, I liked the late actor Roddy McDowall (1928-1998). He was talented and versatile, and he was a household name in the 1970s. But I didn’t know that he was homosexual until rather recently.

McDowell had a long acting career, spanning 60 years. He was featured in such popular movies as Cleopatra, The Planet of the Apes and The Poseidon Adventure.

How is it that McDowall spent his whole life in Hollywood and yet never talked about his homosexuality? He kept his sexual preference in the closet where it belonged. Imagine that! Do you think such keeping quiet about homosexuality would happen today? Nope! Today, if you’re a celebrity who is queer, you must mention your queerness to the entire world! Over and over again!

How could McDowall keep his mouth shut about his homosexuality all of his life, but today, other celebrities cannot do so? The answer is simple. Queer stars today are instructed by the powerful, heavily-Jewish queer lobby to push their homosexuality onto the public.

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Old 3 Days Ago #2
Mick Walker

Mick Walker

Everybody in Hollyweird has some type of sexual hang-up, Otherwise the Jew would not make them famous!!!

Old 3 Days Ago #3
Ray Allan

Ray Allan

Roddy McDowall came out of the spaceship, but not out of the closet.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old 3 Days Ago #4
Brenton.Tarrant

Brenton.Tarrant

Quote:
When I was a kid, I liked the late actor Roddy McDowall (1928-1998). He was talented and versatile, and he was a household name in the 1970s. But I didnít know that he was homosexual until rather recently. McDowell had a long acting career, spanning 60 years. He was featured in such popular movies as Cleopatra, The Planet of the Apes and The Poseidon Adventure.
Same here, in regard to the bolded text. He first came to my attention in this 1960 episode of The Twilight Zone, where he played a space explorer.

In the lower left of the above photo the white haired guy, the blonde woman, and the short man standing just behind the taller, dark-haired guy all appeared in original Star Trek episodes, as did a lot of TZ actors.

Old 2 Days Ago #5
Enbyeff

Enbyeff

Today's jew-enabled fags gleefully rub their filth in straight (and now, far worse, childrens'} faces, discarding the sense & discretion MacDowall had, so they must be kicked back into the Closet, or exterminated.

Thread