VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 25th, 2010 #1261
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I won't give a penny to be spent on lawyers. The Chester Doles case burned me out forever on such contributions. Steele should fire his public pretender and conduct his own defense. He is entirely competent to handle the matter.

Money for technical experts is another matter altogether. With a scumbag like Pevin, even that is wasted. Pevin has been a federal public pretender for 20 years and cannot be trusted. Any competent lawyer would have filed a habeas corpus motion and gotten this case dismissed months ago.

When I wrote about "continuing" the trial while funds are raised I had in mind precisely the retaining of necessary technical experts and the organization of their efforts, examinations, and research into an effective defense at trial.

What it seems Mr. Steel needs above all else will be the ability to impeach the validity of the phony tapes. These tapes will be played for the jury over and over again. Larry Fairfax will swear to the authenticity of the conversations on a stack of Bibles. (Thatz why he got the sweetheart plea bargain, natch.) Every Federal agent and US Attorney west of the Mississippi will be in the court room to cover all the bases, and for the best of Mr. Steele's expert witnesses there will be at least two or three contervailing fed witnesses to gainsay.

If Steel goes into court with either his PD or pro se and without casehardened experts who can both effectively trash the phony evidence and testimony for the jury and establish air-tight grounds for a successful appeal, if needed, then the Feds case against him will be a slam-dunk. Mr. Steel absolutely must have both superior expert witnesses and counsel to organize and conduct his defense.

I have no doubt whatsoever that Ed Steele is more than capable of carrying on his own defense, but I also have little confidence that from the confines of a solitary confinement cell he can conduct the essential pre-trial work required. Remember, he could have long since fired his PD and demanded habeus corpus. Were he to have done so, however, he would have then found himself in the situation of attempting to retain, consult and communicate with his entire defense team under the ever-present eavesdropping and oversight of the prosecution's agents. Does anyone seriously believe that attorney/client priviledge is respected for incarcerated inmates? Every word and letter of the defense's case would be in the prosecution's office within the hour. For now, I see the decision to continue the case as a necessary strategy employed by Ed Steele.

Among the great travesties in this case are the denial of bail and the stripping of the defendant's assets. Yet, the denial of bail becomes understandable when the particulars of the charge(s) are considered. Except that we believe the charge(s) are totally bogus, it is not surprising that bail would be denied given the scenario the prosecution has created. It's my view that that is precisely why this particular charge was concocted in the first place: to ensure that Steele would remain incarcerated and isolated. This is standard practice for Targeted Individuals.

All of this becomes ever more and more like The Gulag Archipelago: the destruction of individuals through the process of sham legal proceedings. All the money and power of the State against an individual (who has been starved, held in solitary, denied counsel, abused if not tortured, interrogated and spied on) who will be confronted with perjured testimony and fraudulent evidence.

...and the Kwans are still only too happy to send their sons to fight and die for Israel to "protect our freedoms". After all, they've never even heard of Ed Steele.

Old October 27th, 2010 #1262
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Stormfront Thread Still Closed

The Stormfront thread on Steele is still closed after nearly two months, see http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t716987-105/ . The last that I knew, the thread had degenerated into petty non-relevant posts and the moderator locked it. Does anyone know what is going on?

The webmaster at free-edgar-steele.com had a hissy fit at VNN and will not link to this thread. His link to Stormfront is totally useless.

Old October 29th, 2010 #1263
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Default Cyndi Steele speaking tour: planning stage

Cyndi Steele speaking tour: planning stage

Quote:
The Free Edgar Steele steering committee is inviting response from groups, organizations, associations around the USA that would be able to sponsor an event wherein Mrs. Steele would visit, give a presentation, answer questions, accept donations to the Legal Defense Fund.

Visitors to this blog who know of (or represent) a collection of like-minded folk in your region, please contact us by leaving a comment here or using the ‘Contact’ page on this site. Timing is important; early birds get the worm!

Thanks much in advance.

Old November 4th, 2010 #1264
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Default A thank-you from Cyndi Steele

A thank-you from Cyndi Steele

Quote:
Dear Edgar Steele Supporters,

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your belief in my husband’s innocence, your support and your generous donations. I appreciate every penny that everyone has had to dig down deep into their pockets in order to help my husband, and especially in the hard economic times so many of us are now facing. It is my hope that this will help all of us to fight the injustice that is being brought down not only onto my husband, but onto so many good Americans.

I wish I had the time to individually write each one of you and to thank you personally, but at this time I ask for your understanding as I need to put my time and energy into fighting for my husband’s freedom. I just pray every day, that the time will come that Ed, as well as I, will be able to personally thank you.

Old November 4th, 2010 #1265
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default These are very nice, important touches...

Mr. Steele's bride seems a good woman.

Whatever happened to alleged victims being able to influence whether a crime was prosecuted or not?

When I reported parental kidnapping, knowing that the mother whom I'd thought to rescue was clearly damaged by her parents, reportedly beaten by her father (but then she was a liar and a thief), I both told police and took a credible witness-- her father's medical doctor-- and made my own tape. I said on the record that I didn't believe that prosecuting her wouldn't help anything and would likely increase the chances of more of the same in subsequent generations: Let nature takes its course, one either honors wedding vows or doesn't, and honest husbanding either works better, long term, than a mother's being a criminal or it doesn't. How a child turns-out probably depends mostly on genetics. In those days, the police were all too willing to do nothing.

In fact, I got the distinct impression that the police would have rather found some excuse to arrest me for something. And that was probably for not assuming the correct posture toward a female police chief who pretended to be just doing paperwork at an adjacent desk while I was leaving tracks that truth-seeking offspring could follow someday.

Those who obviously persecute righteousness damage their own team more in the long run. The intelligent, experienced, and committed understand and influence civilization more than the rabble that political prosecutions impress. Ed Steele does not write for the mass man. And I expect my children to be above average.

That said, environment undoubtedly enters into what one ultimately believes regardless of facts. I've got a very good old rescued dog who's very pampered. However, when I raise my voice about anything whatsoever within earshot of him, he heads for an underground den he's got under a nearby bridge and there's no coaxing him out until he's ready. My guess is he was physically abused and simply associates angry speech with beatings that caused a beautiful dog to leave his home and wander around my home for a week before I offered him a meal, a bath, and a rug beside the bed at night. I'm sure prosecutors pray for such creatures and behavior in jurors.

Art Russell said, in the video posted elsewhere on this forum, Death and Taxes, 1 of 2 http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...9951995033689# and 2 of 2 http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...42108273111005, at about 29:20, that his daughter, Karen, the one who went to the police about the whereabouts of Gordon Kahl, had something wrong with her. He said matter-of-factly that he wasn't at home for her, like he had been for his other childen, and indicated he thought that made her different from the others-- not cleaning her house, etc. I've seen that myself many times including the mother who wanted to be rescued from having to live with or near her parents and, because she was so damaged by them that she is unable to form lasting relationships and knows it, is bonded to and dependent on them instead of her own man but craves male attention, rebels against authority in her personal life and worships it in church and government, the archtypal single mother-- whether apparently married or not. Its the kind of world we live-in these days with late marriage, long workdays, commutes, business travel, and relocations. And increasingly its from such jury pools that both sides must select.

Last edited by -JC; November 5th, 2010 at 11:07 PM.

Old November 4th, 2010 #1266
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Strange Twist to This Trial

This may be the first time in history when the supposed victims both testify for the defendant. Traci Wheelan has a tough job here.

Old November 5th, 2010 #1267
John Liberty

Quote:
The Stormfront thread on Steele is still closed after nearly two months, see http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t716987-105/ . The last that I knew, the thread had degenerated into petty non-relevant posts and the moderator locked it. Does anyone know what is going on?

The webmaster at free-edgar-steele.com had a hissy fit at VNN and will not link to this thread. His link to Stormfront is totally useless. Donald E. Pauly
The Stormfront yid patrol was raising hell because we were saying Edgar was innocent from the git-go and that it was all a big farce, so Bjarni shut the thread down to silence us. (latter the SF anti-fa's just banned us outright)

But, I have been watching this thread since it started so I could keep up on the (ADL) frame up against Edgar. I too am wondering how long the government will holdout when their case is going down the crapper and their main main witness is a lying thieving sack of shit.

Old November 5th, 2010 #1268
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Stormfront Politics on Steele Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Liberty View Post
The Stormfront yid patrol was raising hell because we were saying Edgar was innocent from the git-go and that it was all a big farce, so Bjarni shut the thread down to silence us. (latter the SF anti-fa's just banned us outright)

But, I have been watching this thread since it started so I could keep up on the (ADL) frame up against Edgar. I too am wondering how long the government will holdout when their case is going down the crapper and their main main witness is a lying thieving sack of shit.
Thanks for the explanation. You must have missed my post about both supposed victims testifying for the defendant. Duke has put out one of Steele's Nickle Rants several times on his website. What is the problem?

Old November 10th, 2010 #1269
H.B.

Interview with Cyndi Steele:

Jamie Kelso, Nov. 9, 2010

http://reasonradionetwork.com/_archi...-_20101109.mp3

Breaking revelation: Government CI Larry Fairfax is the cousin of self-proclaimed, politically correct zionist hatemonger Bill Maher.

Old November 10th, 2010 #1270
molliemcguire

Breaking revelation: Government CI Larry Fairfax is the cousin of self-proclaimed, politically correct zionist hatemonger Bill Maher.

OMFG. Well that's even more telling than could have been imagined. This is such BS. Edgar or someone on his side is going to have to pull something out of his hat to get through this without the proverbial reaming. Ugh.

Old November 10th, 2010 #1271
John Liberty

Cyndi's attorney explains how the Feds have charged the terrorist pipebomber Fairfax with a hand slap illegal weapons charge that carries an 18 month penalty, while charging Edgar with attempted murder by use of a pipebomb WMD that carries a 20 to 30 year sentence. Unbelievable chutzpah by the kosher ADL/SPLC hit team , it is now obvious that the target was Ed all along and Fairfax is just another paid off informant. Now hear tell that Bill Maher's brother is involved, lives right up the road and related to Fairfax? Kosher fingerprints all over the place. If Ed goes down, then no one is safe in occupied America.

Old November 11th, 2010 #1272
-JC

Default The Treatment...

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=118820

Old November 11th, 2010 #1273
Bernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
...And the Kwans are still only too happy to send their sons to fight and die for Israel to "protect our freedoms". After all, they've never even heard of Ed Steele.
Well said, you clearly have a good handle on matters.

Old November 12th, 2010 #1274
-JC

Default Your source?

Quote:
Originally Posted by molliemcguire View Post

OMFG. Well that's even more telling than could have been imagined. This is such BS. Edgar or someone on his side is going to have to pull something out of his hat to get through this without the proverbial reaming. Ugh.

http://www.billmaher.com/

Old November 12th, 2010 #1275
America First

November 10, 2010

America’s Devolution Into Dictatorship
By Paul Craig Roberts

The United States Department of Justice (sic) routinely charges and convicts innocents with bogus and concocted crimes that are not even on the statutes book. The distinguished defense attorney and civil libertarian, Harvey A. Silverglate, published a book last year, Three Felonies A Day: How the Feds Target the Innocent, which conclusively proves that today in "freedom and democracy" America we have punishment without crime.

This same Justice (sic) Department, which routinely frames and railroads the innocent, argued in Federal Court on November 8 that the US government, if approved by the president, could murder anyone it wishes, citizens or noncitizens, at will. All that is required is that the government declare, without evidence, charges, trial, jury conviction or any of the due process required by the US Constitution, that the government suspects the murdered person or persons to be a "threat."

The US Justice (sic) Department even told US Federal District Court Judge John Bates that the US judiciary, formerly a co-equal branch of government, has absolutely no legal authority whatsoever to stick its nose into President "Change" Obama’s decision to assassinate Americans. The unaccountability of the president’s decision to murder people is, the US Justice (sic) Department declared, one of "the very core powers of the president as commander in chief."

The argument by the Justice (sic) Department that the executive branch has unreviewable authority to kill Americans, whom the executive branch has unilaterally, without presenting evidence, determined to pose a threat, was challenged by the American Civil Liberties Union and the Center For Constitutional Rights.

The outcome of the case will determine whether the neoconservative and Israeli stooge, president George W. Bush, was correct when he said that the US Constitution was nothing but a "scrap of paper".

It is my opinion that the American people and the US Constitution haven’t much chance of winning this case. The Republican Federalist Society has succeeded in appointing many federal district, appeals and supreme court judges, who believe that the powers of the executive branch are superior to the powers of the legislature and judiciary.

The Founding Fathers of our country declared unequivocally that the executive, legislative, and judicial branches were co-equal, However, the Republican brownshirts who comprise the Federalist Society have implanted the society’s demonic ideology in the federal bench and Justice (sic) Department.

Today the erroneous belief is widespread that the executive branch is supreme and that the other branches of government are less than equal.

If Americans have a greater enemy than neoconservatives, that enemy is the Federalist Society, a collection of incipient Nazis.

Disagree with me as you will, but now let’s look at this development from another perspective. I am old enough to remember the Nixon years, and I was a presidential appointee, confirmed by the US senate, in the Reagan administration. For those of you too young to know and those who are too old to remember, President Nixon resigned to avoid impeachment simply because Nixon lied about when he learned about the burglary of the Watergate office of the Democratic party.

Nixon lied about when he learned of the burglary, because he knew that the Washington Post would make an issue of the burglary, if he launched an investigation, to defeat his re-election. The military/security complex and the black ops groups in the US government were angry at Nixon for smoothing US-China relations. The Washington Post, long regarded as a CIA asset, hid behind its "liberal" image to bring Nixon down. Woodward and Bernstein wrote thriller-type reports of midnight meetings with "deep throat" in dangerous parking garages to get the scoop on the date of Nixon’s knowledge of the meaningless burglary.

Let’s assume that I have it all wrong. The fact remains that Nixon was driven from office because of the Watergate burglary. No one was harmed. Nixon did not kill anyone or claim the right to kill, without proof or accountability, American citizens. If the dastardly President Nixon had a Justice (sic) Department like the present one, he simply would have declared Woodward, Bernstein, and the Washington Post to be a threat and murdered them by merely exercising the power that the Obama administration is claiming.

Nixon might be too far in the past for most Americans, so let’s look at Ronald Reagan.

The neoconservatives’ Iran/Contra scandal almost brought down President Reagan. It is unclear whether President Reagan knew about the neocon operation and, if he did, whether he was kept in the loop. But all of this aside, what do you think would have been President Reagan’s fate if he, or his Justice (sic) Department, had declared that Reagan had the power as commander in chief to murder anyone he considered to be a threat?

Instantly, the media would have been in an uproar, law schools and university faculties would have been in an uproar, the Democrats would have been demanding Reagan’s impeachment, and his impeachment would have occurred with the speed of light.

Today in Amerika, approximately 25 years later, the ACLU has to go to federal court in order to attempt to affirm that "if the Constitution means anything, it surely means that the president does not have unreviewable authority to summarily execute any American whom he concludes is an enemy of the state."

In reply, the Justice (sic) Department told the court that murdering American citizens is a "political question" that is not subject to judicial review. The "freedom and democracy" government then invoked the "state secrets privilege" and declared that the case against the government’s power to commit murder must be dismissed in order to avoid "the disclosure of sensitive information"

If the Obama Regime wins this case, the US will have become a dictatorship.

As far as I can tell, the "liberal media" and most Americans do not care. Indeed, conservative Republicans are cheering it on.

Paul Craig Roberts [email him] was Assistant Secretary of the Treasury during President Reagan’s first term. He was Associate Editor of the Wall Street Journal. He has held numerous academic appointments, including the William E. Simon Chair, Center for Strategic and International Studies, Georgetown University, and Senior Research Fellow, Hoover Institution, Stanford University. He was awarded the Legion of Honor by French President Francois Mitterrand. He is the author of Supply-Side Revolution : An Insider's Account of Policymaking in Washington; Alienation and the Soviet Economy and Meltdown: Inside the Soviet Economy, and is the co-author with Lawrence M. Stratton of The Tyranny of Good Intentions : How Prosecutors and Bureaucrats Are Trampling the Constitution in the Name of Justice. Click here for Peter Brimelow’s Forbes Magazine interview with Roberts about the epidemic of prosecutorial misconduct

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old November 13th, 2010 #1276
ZOG CONTROL

Arrow Cyndi Steele With James Kelso 11-11-2010

Amazing interview - the FACTS in this case are finally starting to come out:

Cyndi Steele with Jamie Kelso on VOR 11/11/2010
http://reasonradionetwork.com/?p=9475

Old November 13th, 2010 #1277
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Lightbulb

That is exactly what she said at 9:20 to 9:36 of the recording of that program.
So Fairfax and Maher are cousins. That explains a lot right there to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by H.B. View Post
Interview with Cyndi Steele:

Jamie Kelso, Nov. 9, 2010

http://reasonradionetwork.com/_archi...-_20101109.mp3

Old November 13th, 2010 #1278
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Relatives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale VanderMeer View Post
That is exactly what she said at 9:20 to 9:36 of the recording of that program.
So Fairfax and Maher are cousins. That explains a lot right there to me.
Not so. The Jew Bill Maher and the Jew James Maher are cousins. The latter Jew was Fairfax's accomplice.

Old November 14th, 2010 #1279
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOG CONTROL View Post
Amazing interview - the FACTS in this case are finally starting to come out:

Cyndi Steele with Jamie Kelso on VOR (pt2)
http://reasonradionetwork.com/?p=9475

The part (part 1, maybe) where Cyndi recounts the scumbag policeman conning her with some "Law & Order," 80-iq bullshit about "I'll be able to sleep tonight because I know I've saved a life" (or words to that effect) naws at me worse than anything. What a nightmare.

Old November 14th, 2010 #1280
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Red face

My mistake. Sorry, guys!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Not so. The Jew Bill Maher and the Jew James Maher are cousins. The latter Jew was Fairfax's accomplice.

Tags
edgar steele

Thread