VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old December 25th, 2007 #61
melcur
Banned

TIM, please see the below. Merry Christmas Tim, if you're smart you won't pay any attention to VNN Jews like Visser, Darren and Phil_88

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
To finally prove my point and then I'm off to bed ''

Google "Alleged White Supremacist Bill White's Kosher Attack On Ron Paul" and the RENSE page doesn't come up.

However, if you Yahoo the exact same title, "Alleged White Supremacist Bill White's Kosher Attack On Ron Paul" Yahoo has the rense link and the EXACT webpage listed at the very top.

Yes, you Jews are as stupid as Goebbels' pointed out. Thanks for exposing yourselves.

Old December 25th, 2007 #62
Contumacyman

Well, Phil, I can see that you have strong feelings about Bill, and, even though you probably don't know for a fact about his name, you believe so strongly that you object to anyone questioning it. The thing is, since the question came up on a widely read webpage (rense) by a widely respected writer (Maynard), the odds are that this question will be followed up on and eventually will be confirmed or refuted. It isn't necessary for someone out in the boonies like me to do anything on my own, and it shouldn't even be required since Bill won't speak about it for himself (it would be so easy for him to resolve any doubts by revealing some verifiable items about his youth), so, I can only conclude that Bill, and followers of Bill, like yourself, don't care about these things enough to take them seriously. If Curt has made a mistake, unless he is less of a man than he has seemed to be so far, he will correct it. But someone will come up with conclusive evidence in time. For now, I am starting to think that Bill, and his followers like you, are snobs - too high-fluttin' to worry about nobodies out here in the boonies who would like short straight answers about pesky things like name-change allegations. It is a similar to how christians act when someone questions them about contradictions in the bible - religious zealotry.

Old December 25th, 2007 #63
Darren
Banned

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
To finally prove my point and then I'm off to bed ''

Google "Alleged White Supremacist Bill White's Kosher Attack On Ron Paul" and the RENSE page doesn't come up.

However, if you Yahoo the exact same title, "Alleged White Supremacist Bill White's Kosher Attack On Ron Paul" Yahoo has the rense link and the EXACT webpage listed at the very top.

Yes, you Jews are as stupid as Goebbels' pointed out. Thanks for exposing yourselves.
Yeah, so? Has it ever occurred to you that Yahoo and Google use different searching algorithms?

You have yet to answer/acknowledge:

1. why would someone search for the exact title of Rense article, with quotes, but not search for something generic and more plausible like: bill white curt maynard if they were looking for your article?
2. How Bill White and Google are in collaboration
3. Why Google hasn't caved to Jews on JewWatch's top placement for the search Jew
4. How Rense's overall popularity is irrelevant in Google's pagerank algorithm
5. Why anybody who dares to debunk your pitifully supported statements, or dares to say even a single good thing about Bill White is a Jew.

Old December 25th, 2007 #64
Darren
Banned

PS, will somebody who is not being ignored by melcur please quote my text from my previous post so he can see what I wrote?

I am sure it will result in him having a very merry Christmas when he gets up and checks the forum

Old December 25th, 2007 #65
Tim

Melcur, you're using two different search strings. If you encompass the title in quotes, it will not show up in a Yahoo search, either.

Merry Christmas

Tags
bill white, melcur

Thread