VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 26th, 2011 #1461
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry My Kind of Guy

The juror who doesn't like lawyers is my kind of guy.
========
http://www.spokesman.com/blogs/sirens/

Sirens & Gavels
Jury selection begins in Edgar Steele trial
Posted by Meghann
April 26, 2011 10 a.m.

BOISE - Jury selection is underway in the trial of a North Idaho lawyer accused of hiring a hitman to kill his wife and mother-in-law. Edgar J. Steele, 65, faces at least 30 years in prison if convicted of his most serious charge - possession of a destructive device in relation to a crime of violence.

Steele also is charged with use of interstate commerce to commission murder for hire, use of explosive material to commit a federal felony and tampering with a victim. The tampering charge stems from a phone call he made to his wife, Cyndi Steele, from the Kootenai County Jail after his arrest.

A pool of 65 potential jurors was called to the federal courthouse in Boise this morning. Fourteen will be selected; two as alternates. A couple jurors have already been dismissed because of scheduling conflicts and financial difficulties.

About 20 potential jurors said they'd heard of the case before today, but all said they could still be impartial. One woman said she heard about the case from her sister who lives in North Idaho. “I would hope I would be able to put it out of my mind, yes,” she said.

She was stricken from the pool not because of that incident but because she said serving would be a personal hardship because she needs to help her husband with their cattle farm.

One man said he told a friend he couldn't make lunch today because of jury selection. The friend replied via email that the “Steele case” was underway and that he should “tell them you don't like lawyers,” the man told U.S. District Judge B. Lynn Winmill. He remains in the jury pool.

Steele's supporters say he has been framed by the government to silence him for his views and legal work. Steele calls himself “attorney for the damned” and is well known for defending the Aryan Nations against the lawsuit that bankrupted the racist group.

Cyndi Steele believes he is innocent and has criticized prosecutors for not pursing more serious charges against the alleged hitman-turned-FBI informant, Larry Fairfax. Fairfax (pictured) is expected to testify at trial.

Fairfax was arrested June 15 after Coeur d’Alene auto shop workers found a pipe bomb under Cyndi Steele’s car. The FBI says Fairfax put it there but never told investigators.

Fairfax pleaded guilty last October to two federal weapons charges and is to be sentenced after Steele's trial.

Prosecutors say Steele wanted his wife murdered because he “had been establishing a relationship with a young woman who lives outside of the United States,” according to court documents. Cyndi Steele says her husband was helping the woman in relation to his work fighting human trafficking.

Steele's lawyers wanted to call expert witnesses who believe the recordings of Fairfax and Steele discussing the plot have been altered, but a judge rejected that last week.

The trial was moved to Boise after it was delayed at the last minute March 7 in Coeur d'Alene. Court is scheduled until 5 p.m. today. Opening statements could take place this afternoon. Trial for the rest of the week is scheduled from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.

Old April 26th, 2011 #1462
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Woman Heavy Jury Selected

http://www.greenfieldreporter.com/vi...rder-For-Hire/

13 women, 1 man chosen as jurors in Idaho attorney's murder-for-hire trial
REBECCA BOONE Associated Press
First Posted: April 26, 2011 - 1:44 pm
Last Updated: April 26, 2011 - 7:26 pm

BOISE, Idaho — A jury made almost entirely of women will decide the fate of a northern Idaho attorney accused of hiring a hit man to kill his wife and mother-in-law. A pool of 65 potential jurors was narrowed down to a panel of 13 women and just one man Tuesday in Boise's U.S. District Court. Two will be selected as alternates.

Edgar J. Steele faces federal charges of use of interstate commerce facilities in the commission for murder for hire; use of explosive material to commit a federal felony; possession of a destructive device in relation to a crime of violence; and tampering with a victim. If convicted of the most serious charge — possession of a destructive device — he could get at least 30 years in prison.

Federal prosecutors say Steele hired a hit man to kill Cyndi Steele and her mother in hopes that their deaths would leave him with a life insurance payout and free him to pursue a romantic relationship with a woman from Ukraine.
The prosecutors contend he hired Larry Fairfax — who is expected to testify for them — to plant a pipe bomb under his wife's car. The resulting explosion and crash were intended to look like an accident, according to prosecutors.

Steele has maintained his innocence, and has said he's being framed by the U.S. government in part because he's represented unpopular clients in the past, including the Aryan Nations. Steele has also garnered financial support from friends and well-wishers: A website called Free Edgar Steele purports to have raised more than $118,000 for his defense, and Cyndi Steele's attorney says most of the money has come in the form of small donations ranging from $5 to under $500.

Potential jurors were quizzed on their feelings about lawyers, their experiences with the federal government and their interest in subjects ranging from explosives to popular crime television shows. Among those excused were a forensic psychologist, a former law enforcement officer for the Department of Transportation and a woman who said she was upset over the way federal agencies have handled land use issues in the West.

Opening statements in the trial were expected to begin Wednesday.

Old April 26th, 2011 #1463
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly
13 women, 1 man chosen as jurors in Idaho attorney's murder-for-hire trial
IMO, this is a big mistake on the part of the US Attorney's office. Their thought process is "Hey, we'll put a bunch of women on there. . .they're sure to convict a would-be wife-murderer!"

But it won't work out that way if Mrs. Steele stands by her man, adamantly and without any hesitation.

The prosecution will then be in the position of running-down Mrs. Steele to a bunch of other women, which will blow up in their face.

Good news. She's in my prayers, such as they are. This thing will hinge on her.

Old April 26th, 2011 #1464
OTPTT
Banned

An all female jury, especially if more than three are niggers or jews, isn't good for Mr. Steele. Women are emotional and have this uncanny ability to completely ignore logic and reason.

He's screwed and that comes from my experience in front of five juries myself. Only lost two of those thankfully but paid for daring defend my Rights.

That said, my first jury trial had several women on it but the foreman was a man with common sense. He kept the women in line and I was acquitted of all charges brought by two park kwops who later lost their jobs.

You see, those kwops allowed me into a secure jail for over an hour with me being fully armed. :-)) They didn't frisk me adequately before taking me inside where they first had to lock up their pistols. I had a Glock .40 S&W with 14 rounds on me the whole time. Kwops aren't known for their intelligence are they?

Last edited by OTPTT; April 26th, 2011 at 09:17 PM.

Old April 26th, 2011 #1465
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default More on Jury

Note that there were trying to exclude White Supremacists from the jury. There is no such thing. There are only Jew Supremacists.
========
http://www.spokesman.com/blogs/siren...r-steele-case/

Sirens & Gavels
13 women, 1 man to hear Steele case
Posted by Meghann
April 26, 2011 6:03 p.m. • 0 comments

BOISE - Thirteen women and one man will hear the case of a North Idaho attorney accused of hiring a man to kill his wife and mother-in-law.

Two of the 14 jurors selected Tuesday for the trial of Edgar Steele will be alternates. All will hear opening statements today beginning at 8:30 a.m. in U.S. District Court in Boise.

The jurors were selected from a pool of 65. At least 20 said they'd heard of the case through the media, but all said they still felt they could be impartial.

All jurors were asked if they were affiliated with groups that advocated “racial or ethnic superiority” or opposed it.

Only one said yes - a woman who said her daughter served as the youth representative for the Ada County Human Rights Commission. She was not stricken because of that.

Steele faces at least 30 years in prison if convicted of possessing a destructive device in relation to a crime of violence. He's also charged with use of interstate commerce to commission murder for hire, use of explosive material to commit a federal felony and tampering with a victim.

Steele's supporters, including his wife, say he has been framed by the government to silence him for his views and legal work. Steele calls himself “attorney for the damned” and is known for defending the Aryan Nations against the lawsuit that bankrupted the racist group.

Old April 26th, 2011 #1466
America First

Note that there were trying to exclude White Supremacists from the jury. There is no such thing. There are only Jew Supremacists.

Un-quote

What happened to a jury of his peer's?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The O.J. Simpson jury was mostly Negro women ?

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old April 27th, 2011 #1467
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Cyndi on Jury Selection

http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/?p=276#more-276

Boise trial day #1 report, 4/26/2011
2011 APRIL 27

(The following was received from Mrs. Steele late Tuesday 4/26. Any clarifications felt pertinent are made in brackets []. Many thanks to Cyndi for her candid and heartfelt report!)

Dear Gang,

This is just a quick synopsis of the first day of Ed’s trial.

Trial began at 9:30 am to start the jury selection. Due to many discussions, I did not go to the courtroom until about 2:30 pm. When I showed up, the jury selection was still in progress. At this point, the potential jurors were down to 32 and AUSA [Assistant United States Attorney] Traci Whelen had already had her allotted time to ask questions of the jury.

Robert McAllister was then at the podium asking the potential jurors questions. Once he had completed his questioning, the Judge Winmill called a 15 minute recess. Upon the return, the courtroom was very quiet as the prosecution and defense took turns going to the podium to strike the jurors they were not selecting to be on the jury. The prosecution was allowed to remove 6 potential jurors and the defense was allowed to remove 10 potential jurors.

Following, Judge Winmill announced which potential jurors were excuse and impaneled the remaining jurors in as the jury for Ed’s trial by swearing them in. The jury has 11 women and 1 gentleman. There are 2 alternates in case needed to fill-in for a juror that can’t complete the trial or a problem arises. Next the jury was given their jury instructions from the judge.

Court was recessed until tomorrow, Wednesday, April 27th. Tomorrow will first begin with opening statements from both sides and will then begin with the prosecution’s case where they will call their first witness. Speculation is that [FBI] Agent Sotka [present when Mr. Steele was arrested June 11, 2010] and Larry Fairfax will be among the witnesses testifying tomorrow.

It looks like the prosecution will call me to testify as early as Thursday. All I can say is that I’m glad it is not tomorrow for Ed’s and my 26th Anniversary. Though I won’t get to talk to Ed and wish him Happy Anniversary, at least I’ll get to be in the same room with him. Besides, the events of the last 11 months have not been very happy and how can our 26th Anniversary be celebrated as it should be, when my husband is in the trial of a life time.

Cyndi

Old April 27th, 2011 #1468
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Judenpresse Starts to Drool

http://www.spokesman.com/blogs/boise...federal-court/

Eye On Boise
Steele trial revs up in federal court
Posted by Betsy
April 27, 2011 10:12 a.m.

There's pretty wild stuff coming out in federal court in Boise today at the Edgar Steele murder-for-hire trial; you can read about it at S-R reporter Meghann Cuniff's “Sirens and Gavels” blog here. In federal prosecutor Marc Haws' opening argument, he told the jury it'll hear tapes of Steele discussing the plot to kill his wife, Cyndi, with hit man-turned-FBI-informant Larry Fairfax. Asked by Fairfax if he has any second thoughts, “Mr. Steele says, 'Have you seen a second thought in me yet?'” Haws told the court. Also on the tape, he said Steele says, “I want this over with. There ain't no second thoughts.”

Steele's wife is supporting his innocence claim; the two say it's all a government set-up. A pipe bomb was found attached to the bottom of Mrs. Steele's car when she took it in for an oil change in Coeur d'Alene. The defense is now giving its opening arguments; today is the Steeles' 26th wedding anniversary.

Old April 27th, 2011 #1469
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Judenpresse on Defense Opening Statement

Sirens & Gavels
Defense: Fairfax stole silver, set up Steele
Posted by Meghann
April 27, 2011 10:02 a.m.

The murder-for-hire case against Edgar Steele is really the work of financially strapped man desperate to cover up his theft of silver from Steele's home, defense lawyer Robert McAllister said this morning. “This case is as much about a man named Larry Fairfax as it is about Edgar Steele,” McAllister said in his opening statement.

McAllister described Steele as a lawyer, father and “established author or writer” who was living “the good life of retirement” in Sagle after “a career of representing clients, some of whom were very unpopular.” “First question, why would Edgar Steele want to kill his wife and mother-in-law, and, if he did, why would he ask somebody like Larry Fairfax to do it?”

Steele nearly died and underwent surgery in late 2009. Cyndi Steele took care of him hen he returned home. She split her time between Sagle and Oregon City, where her mother was battling cancer, McAllister said. The Steeles talked on the phone nearly every day. “They would literally spend 45 minutes at a time talking about each other and talking about the problems that faced their lives,” McAllister said.

At that same time, unbeknownst to the Steeles, Fairfax was cashing in silver he'd stolen from them, Mcllister said. Fairfax was a handy man who had worked for the Steeles for about 10 years. He'd gained their trust and knew where their silver - their life savings - was stored.

The Steeles “didn't really trust banks or the economy or the way things were going, so they put their life savings in silver and they kept it in their house, and they trusted Larry Fairfax to know where the silver was located,” McAllister said. He said evidence will show “that (Fairfax is) a man desperate for money, and he's a man who has admitted to being a liar. He's a man who has filed for bankruptcy, and he's a man who would do anything for money.”

Fairfax claims the pipe bomb he affixed to Cyndi Steele's car was rigged so it couldn't explode. But he never mentioned the device when he first approached the FBI about the alleged murder plot. “He never tells them that Cyndi Steele is driving hundreds of miles back and forth from Oregon City with this device on her car,” McAllister said.

Experts are expected to testify that, despite Fairfax's claims, the device was capable of exploding. Fairfax, McAllister said, “didn't tell the whole truth, he didn't tell nothing but the truth. The evidence will show, and he admits it, he lied to the law enforcement agencies.”

McAllister said Edgar Steele had no reason to want his wife dead. He said the women Steele was talking to online were part of his research for a book on human trafficking. Jurors will read letters and emails sent by Steele that “are not the type of letter written by a murderer, or someone who wanted to attempt a murder,” McAllister said.

McAllister said Fairfax told FBI agents he could “I can set up Edgar Steele; I can show you how he told me to do this” when he first approached them June 8. Fairfax secretly recoded a conversation with Steele the next day. Steele was arrested June 11 and has been in federal custody since.

Fairfax also is in custody on federal firearms charges related to the pipe bomb on Cyndi Steele's car. He's to be sentenced after Steele's trial. “This is a case built on evidence, and I think you will see before the case is concluded, that all the evidence points back to Larry Fairfax,” McAllister said. “Larry Fairfax is at the enter of this case. You will see from the evidence - it's undisputed - that this is all his doing.”

FBI Special Agent Mike Sotka was the first witness to testify.

Court is on an hour break right now; testimony will continue at 11:35 a.m., Boise time.

Old April 27th, 2011 #1470
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Jundenpresse on Prosecutor's Opening Statement

The fake death certificate is a new Negro in the woodpile. The Ukrainian girlfriend has now become a Russian girlfriend who will testify by video recording.
========

Prosecutors: Case against Steele ‘simple’
Posted by Meghann
April 27, 2011 8:45 a.m. • 0 comments
BOISE - Prosecutors say the case against Edgar Steele is simple.

“It's the story of a man who wanted to murder his wife, hired somebody else to do it, and fortunately, they didn't succeed,” Assistant U.S. Attorney Marc Haws said in his opening statement this morning.

Steele's wife, Cyndi Steele, often traveled to Oregon City, Ore., to visit her mother. Steele was recovering from a major surgery in December 2009 and often home alone. “The evidence is going to show that he was angry; the evidence is going to show that he resented Cyndi,” Haws said. “He suspected she had a boyfriend.”

Today is Edgar and Cydni Steele's 26th wedding anniversary, says Steele's lawyer, Robert McAllister.

The Sagle, Idaho, lawyer accused of hiring a man to kill his wife was also developing “some interest in some young Russian women” and often chatted with them online, Haws said. One woman, Tatyana Loginova, will testify via video, Haws said. Steele wanted his wife murdered so he could spend more time with Loginova, prosecutors say.

“This case involves the intersection of two lives: the life of Larry Fairfax and the life of Edgar Steele,” Haws said. “…Edgar Steele, who had money, but he couldn't bring himself to kill wife, and really didn't know how to do things with hands. And you had Larry Fairfax, who knew who to do things with his hands, but he didn't have any money.”

In a recorded conversation that will be played for jurors, Haws says Steele tells Fairfax that if investigators trace the murder back to Steele, “we'll be sharing a cell together.”

Fairfax asks if Steele has second thoughts. “Mr. Steele says, 'have you seen a second thought in me yet?'” Haws said. Steele also tells Fairfax of a television show he saw in which a woman was paralyzed in a car crash and her husband took care of her for the rest of her life. Steele is adamant that that can't happen, Haws said. “If I abandoned her at that point, my kids would hate me forever. This could actually become a much worse situation than it is…Do not leave me like that,” Haws described Steele has saying.

Haws said Steele continues, “I'm pissed off at Cyndi, but I don't want her to suffer, and I don't want her to realize, as the lights are going out, what's happened…I spent 25 years married to her, and it wasn't all fun and games. But either way, I don't want to see her go out suffering. I want this over with. There aint no second thoughts.”

Steele had already paid Fairfax $10,000 in silver and promised much more money if he went through with the murders, Haws said. Fairfax is expected to testify. Haws said investigators presented Steele with his wife's fake death certificate when they arrived at his home to arrest him June 11.

Haws' opening statement just ended. Opening statements from Steele's defense team are next, after a 10-minute break. Steele's supporters, including his wife, believe he has been framed by the federal government.

Cyndi Steele said the Russian women prosecutors refer to were involved in her husband's legal work against human trafficking.

Old April 27th, 2011 #1471
OTPTT
Banned

Looks like they were excluding White men from the jury. He's toast.

Old April 27th, 2011 #1472
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry First Negro in the Woodpile

Sirens & Gavels
In ruse, FBI told Steele wife was dead
Posted by Meghann
April 27, 2011 12:15 p.m.

The day Edgar Steele was arrested for an alleged murder plot against his wife, investigators first told him his wife had died in a car crash to see if he would go along with alibis he'd mentioned in a secretly recorded conversation with an FBI informant.

The 65-year-old lawyer did so, FBI Special Agent Mike Sotka testified today, including making a comment that he suspected his wife was having an affair with Larry Fairfax.

Investigators had just told Steele that Fairfax was involved in the crash but was coming out of a coma and beginning to talk, Sotka testified.

Steele had told Farifax that if Fairfax as ever caught down in Oregon, Steele would tell authorities that Fairfax was having an affair with his wife, testified FBI Special Agent Mike Sotka. Sotka is in charge of the North Idaho Violent Crimes Task Force, which led the investigation into Steele.

Agents soon told Steele his wife wasn't actually dead and that they knew he'd hired Fairfax to kill her.
Steele stood up and and “odor of fecal matter” filled the air, Sotka said.

The agents “feared that Mr. Steele had defecated himself,” Sotka said.

But defense lawyer Robert McAllister emphasized that Steele never confessed to the murder plot during that ruse by the FBI
Sotka said he would have liked for Steele to have confessed, but he was more there “to see if he was going to follow his alibi and make statements that he made the day before about what his alibi would be.”

Sotka said Steele's reaction to news that his wife had been killed in a car crash, and that his mother-in-law had been shot to death in her home, was not typical.

But McAllister questioned why Sotka didn't feel Steele's statement of “what the f**k”?” qualified as shock.

“That's three words,” Sotka said.

McAllister also emphasized that the recording of the conversation between Fairfax and Steele isn't original -
it's a version of the recording that was downloaded from the recorder to a computer.

“The defense doesn't have an opportunity to listen or examine the original recording, isn't that correct, sir?” McAllister asked Sotka.

Sotka disagreed.

He said that because the FBI does not listen to recordings directly from the device, the first download is considered the original copy.

Fairfax is the next witness. His testimony will continue at about 1:30 p.m., Boise time, after a 15-minute break. Court is expected to let out at 3 p.m., Boise time.

Old April 27th, 2011 #1473
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Second Negro in the Woodpile

The government's case is looking better than we have been led to believe. The 2nd Negro in Steele's woodpile is what that scumbag Fairfax was doing on Steele's property in the first place. Fairfax is learning the hard way what informants get.

BTW the story of the diversionary trip to Spokane seems to have been confirmed by Steele's associate Allen Banks at http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...er#post1154225

[“He was preparing to go to Spokane on June 11 with a trailer to pick up some lumber for a building project and had asked his friend Allen Banks to join him on the drive into Spokane as he has recently been in very poor health. When Dr. Banks arrived at Edgar's home, he was barred access to the house by Idaho State Police officers, but could hear talking from inside prior to Edgar emerging from the house in handcuffs and being placed in the back of one of the ISP vehicles and driven away. He later witnessed eleven cars carrying agents of the FBI at the house, conducting a search, removing precious metals and other personal items.]
========

Sirens & Gavels
Jurors hear Fairfax-Steele recordings
Posted by Meghann
April 27, 2011 2:36 p.m.

BOISE - Larry Fairfax told jurors in the Edgar Steele murder-for-hire trial that though he excepted money from Steele, he never intended to kill anyone and told the FBI about the plot because he feared retribution. “Mr. Steele was getting agitated, and he said if i didn't take care of the job he would find someone else to do the job, and me,” Fairfax testified in U.S. District Court in Boise.

Fairfax, who lived near Steele in Sagle, testified today in U.S. District Court in Boise, where he is being housed at the Ada County Jail. So Fairfax contacted lawyer Jim Michaud, and the two arranged a meeting with federal authorities. The FBI gave Fairfax a recording device, and he secretly taped two conversations with Steele at his Talache Road home, east of Sagle near Shepherd Lake.

Jurors heard recordings of those conversations this afternoon. Steele's lawyers have questioned the authenticity of the tapes. His supporters, including his wife, believe Steele has been framed by the government.

In the first conversation, on June, 9, Steele is heard agreeing to give Fairfax a $400 “advance” to pay for his trip to Oregon City, where Cyndi Steele was visiting her mother. Steele tells Fairfax “I'll take it out of your f**king hide; you gotta get this job done.” He said a car crash could trigger an insurance policy payment. “You've got a big payday riding on this one. I've set it up that way on purpose,” Steele says.

Steele acknowledges that the death investigation could trace back to him.
“We'll be sharing a cell together,” Steele said. But he said he hasn't had second thoughts. “The only second thought I had is ever talking to you about,” Steele told Fairfax.

Steele told Fairfax he and a friend were to travel to Spokane the next day - the day his wife was to be killed - to go to a lumber yard and eat lunch. The trip was part of an alibi Steele planned, according to the conversation.
“I'll make myself memorable at whatever restaurant we go to,” Steele said.

He also said he planned to mail something in Spokane and get a receipt, then go to the post office in Sandpoint that afternoon. He said he would go to the bank and post office in Sandpoint for “something that creates a record with a time stamp” and would say something memorable to the clerk.

But, the self-proclaimed 'lawyer for the damned' said, “I always say memorable things. If I didn't say anything memorable, that would be unusual.”

Steele told Fairfax he anticipates a visit from authorities but isn't sure if they'll be there to arrest him or simply notify him of his wife's death. “I hope to God i can answer the door and seem normal,” Steele said.

He said if Fairfax was to get caught, he would tell the police that Fairfax was possibly in love with his wife and killed her because she wouldn't sleep with him. “Like in Mission Impossible, I will disavow your existence and I will like myself out of it,” Steele said. “…There won't be anything i can do except throw you to the f**king wolves.”

In testimony, Fairfax said Steele was very angry with him one day and suspected he'd been in his home without Steele's permission. Steele told him if he went in the house again “he would shoot me” and put his children to work, Fairfax told jurors.

That touches on a key allegation by the defense - that Fairfax had stolen silver from the Steeles and set up the murder plot probe to cover up the theft.

Court is adjourned for the day. Fairfax's testimony will continue Thursday at 8:30 a.m., Boise time.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; April 27th, 2011 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Add courtroom drawing

Old April 27th, 2011 #1474
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior

Location: USA - House of Babylonia where greed, immigration and homosexuality flourishes and the jews love it.

Pew! Statements from Fairfax and Sotka reek. They are incompetent and contain inconsistencies.

This case should have never made it to court.

"Agents soon told Steele his wife wasn't actually dead and that they knew he'd hired Fairfax to kill her.
Steele stood up and and “odor of fecal matter” filled the air, Sotka said.

The agents “feared that Mr. Steele had defecated himself,” Sotka said."

Only an idiot would comment or use "fecal matter" to describe a situation in an exaggerated expression in which the event did not actually occur and stated it under oath.

Jews -- tall, tall, tall, tales they tell. Famous fairytale storytellers of the Holocaust.

Old April 27th, 2011 #1475
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Backhoe Edgar

This story keeps getting curiouser and curiouser just like that it was out of Alice in Wonderland. It looks like that Steele didn't do a very good job of frisking Fairfax if he couldn't find the recorder. He missed his bet by not using that backhoe.
========
http://www.krem.com/news/local/FBI-s...120822954.html

FBI said Steele soiled himself when confronted with murder-for-hire plot

by Associated Press
krem.com
Posted on April 27, 2011 at 5:01 PM
Updated today at 5:28 PM

BOISE, Idaho (AP) _ A former Aryan Nations attorney accused of hiring a hit man to kill his wife and mother-in-law thought his wife was having an affair, federal prosecutors said Wednesday. The trial of Edgar Steele started in Boise with prosecutors laying out their case against the 65-year-old in U.S. District Court.

In opening statements, Assistant U.S. Attorney Marc Haws told jurors
Steele had grown to resent his wife Cyndi Steele and her frequent trips to western Oregon to visit her mother when he orchestrated a botched attempt to kill the two women. "It's a story of a man who wanted to murder his wife, hired somebody to do it and fortunately, they didn't succeed," Haws said.

Prosecutors say Steele offered his handyman, Larry Fairfax, up to
$25,000 to kill the two women with hopes their deaths would leave him with a life insurance payout and the freedom to pursue his own romantic interest with a Russian woman he had met online.

Fairfax later became an undercover FBI informant and prosecutors say he
secretly recorded conversations in which he and Steele discussed the plot.
FBI special agent Mike Sotka testified that law enforcement arrived at Steele's home in June 2010 to make an arrest _ but first they pretended like they were there to tell him his wife had been killed in a car accident.

Sotka said agents wanted to see if Steele would try to use the alibis he
had discussed in the recordings, and he did. When agents told Steele his wife was not dead and Fairfax had acted as an informant, an odor led agents to believe Steele "had defecated himself," Sotka said.

Steele faces charges including the use of interstate commerce facilities
in the commission of murder for hire; use of explosive material to commit a federal felony; possession of a destructive device in relation to a crime of violence; and tampering with a victim.

If convicted of the most serious charge _ possession of a destructive
device _ he could get at least 30 years in prison. Steele contends he is innocent and the victim of a conspiracy by the federal government, which was irritated when he represented groups such as Aryan Nations. Steele's wife has also maintained he is innocent.

Cyndi Steele was in U.S. District Court in Boise when the trial started
Wednesday, which was the couple's 26th wedding anniversary. Defense Attorney Robert McAllister portrayed Steele as a loving husband who suffered a heart attack in late 2009. His wife helped nurse him back to health between trips to Oregon to visit her mother, who had cancer, the attorney said.

"Why would Edgar Steele want to kill his wife and mother in law? And if he did, why would he ask someone like Larry Fairfax to do it?" McAllister said in his opening statement.

McAllister suggested Fairfax wasn't paid, but instead stole silver coins Steele had hidden around his home and made up the murder-for-hire plot to cover his tracks. Fairfax, a father of three, testified that he was desperate for money in the economic downturn and agreed to Steele's scheme, but never intended to carry out the murders.

"I thought there would be a way it could get the money without doing it," said Fairfax, who testified Steele paid him a $10,000 down payment in silver coins. Fairfax testified that Steele grew agitated after he strapped a pipe bomb under his wife's car and it failed to detonate. "He kept frisking me, and showing me his guns. He told me he could bury me in 15 minutes with his backhoe," Fairfax said.

Prosecutors say Fairfax told federal agents about the alleged plot but
neglected to tell them that he'd already planted a pipe bomb under Cyndi Steele's car. Workers at an auto shop found the bomb when she went for an oil change.

Fairfax pleaded guilty to possessing an unregistered firearm and to making a firearm in violation of the National Firearms Act, as part of an agreement with prosecutors. He is being held in the Ada County Jail awaiting his sentencing.

Old April 27th, 2011 #1476
John Liberty

Quote:
The government's case is looking better than we have been led to believe. By Don
Don't get your hopes up yet Don, things are just getting started. And the Fed case smells like a real pile of crap. Classic entrapment with the phony death certificate hoax, a crazy boyfriend/girlfriend connection between Cyndi and Fairfax and a Russian/Ukrainian girlfriend thrown in to sweeten the deal by your friendly Coeur d'Alene FBI anti-fa's. They must be betting that those fabricated tapes will suck on the female jurists sympathies.

Old April 27th, 2011 #1477
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Tribes of Negroes in the Woodpiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Liberty View Post
Don't get your hopes up yet Don, things are just getting started. And the Fed case smells like a real pile of crap. Classic entrapment with the phony death certificate hoax, a crazy boyfriend/girlfriend connection between Cyndi and Fairfax and a Russian/Ukrainian girlfriend thrown in to sweeten the deal by your friendly Coeur d'Alene FBI anti-fa's. They must be betting that those fabricated tapes will suck on the female jurists sympathies.
I have repeatedly predicted that there are entire tribes of Negroes in the woodpiles of each side of this case . The jury will have quite an amusing time here. I hope that Fairfax gets what he deserves. He is even lower than the lawyers involved here, if you can imagine that.

Old April 28th, 2011 #1478
Rounder

1) The actual audio tapes are not available ?? Only computer downloaded renditions ?? And still, the defense may not present expert witnesses to comment on the downloaded renditions ?? Surely, the jury will be made aware of this and discuss it's blatant biasness against Steele.

2) The price of silver has tripled to $48.00 per ounce since Steele's arrest. And according to his loud and persistent encouragments to purchase lots of silver, he probably owned more than 20,000 ounces himself. Or around $1 million dollars worth. Very possibly much more. But didn't the feds confiscate it all so he couldn't afford good attorneys ??

Old April 28th, 2011 #1479
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Silver Stash Squandered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
1) The actual audio tapes are not available ?? Only computer downloaded renditions ?? And still, the defense may not present expert witnesses to comment on the downloaded renditions ?? Surely, the jury will be made aware of this and discuss it's blatant biasness against Steele.

2) The price of silver has tripled to $48.00 per ounce since Steele's arrest. And according to his loud and persistent encouragments to purchase lots of silver, he probably owned more than 20,000 ounces himself. Or around $1 million dollars worth. Very possibly much more. But didn't the feds confiscate it all so he couldn't afford good attorneys ??
We don't know the make and model of the recording device. I read somewhere that the Famous But Incompetent have been using this same model for 10 years. It may not have phone or speaker outputs.

There seem to be three $1,000 face value bags of pre-1965 U.S. silver coins missing here. They would be weigh about 75 pounds each and be worth $150,000 at current silver prices. Steele would have had to be crazy to part with them for the scumbag Fairfax when the price was going out of sight. This is another Negro in the woodpile here.

Another Negro is this woodpile is why Steele has not handled his own defense. It also appears that he will not testify. It would seem to me that this is a perfect forum for him to make fools of the government if he is indeed innocent.

Old April 28th, 2011 #1480
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBI, via AP
FBI said Steele soiled himself when confronted with murder-for-hire plot
Gotta love FBI/DoJ courtroom tactics.

Having served on a federal jury, I'll say this: At the point the US Attorney rests, one has to be a strongminded individual not to close one's mind completely to the possibility of the accused's innocence. Most White jurors, at that point, would convict Mother Theresa.

You walk in a big, granite building. You're metal detected and frisked by very serious, armed guards. You enter a (in my case spartan) courtroom (dominted by a US flag draped on the wall). Everyone is (absurdly) super-serious. And everyone in the courtroom but the accused is on the dole of the people prosecuting the case, including, of course, the judge, prosecution, and FBI, but even the jurors with their per diem and indirectly the defense attorneys, who make their living in that room and likely aren't going to pull out all the stops for the accused, since that could cut their future earn.

And in a political case like this, the prosecution is essentially in cahoots with the jewish media who are running stories about how you (supposedly) shit in your pants.

Tags
edgar steele

Thread