VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 30th, 2020 #61
white_usa_

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Germany got raped when 16 million German Prussians, Pomeranians, Silesians were ethnically cleansed from their homelands by the Russians/Poles (Germans had lived there for centuries and merged with the Balts/natives to form German ethnicities; they were the ones who built up all the cities in the region).
Actually I do believe Alex Him denies or justifies the idea of violent expulsion of Germans from Eastern Prussia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Comrade, we are in no position to speak evil of European (including Russian) peoples when they are in such a precarious state due to the threats posed by globalization and the inclination of a large segment to unreservedly embrace it.
I'm not speaking evil about any White people except the individuals who share anti-White (i.e. pro-Marxist) ideas and speaking honestly I'm disappointed in Internet discussions after everything I'd seen in sh1tormfron community. If Alex Him is a healthy minded white person he can find all source in my (and others) posts by himself otherwise only a pathologist can fix his problem. The obvious truth is that Alex Him wants to silence or to litter this topic.

Old July 30th, 2020 #62
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by white_usa_ View Post
Actually I do believe Alex Him denies or justifies the idea of violent expulsion of Germans from Eastern Prussia.
The obvious truth is that Alex Him wants to silence or to litter this topic.
How nice it is to meet a telepath

Old July 30th, 2020 #63
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
You correctly qualify my intention.

I draw your attention to the fact that it was not me who raised this topic to the top (5 days ago).
Actually, Alex Him has a good point. Just when that loathsome troll Rasen was finally banned for his many rule violations, somebody decided to resurrect his troll thread, which had been dead and buried for several months, to ensure that Rasen's rotten spirit lives on here on VNN. I don't understand that mentality, to be honest.

Anybody who has ever dealt with Rasen knows that he's a phony, anti-white shitbag who couldn't care less about Germans or any other white ethnic group; he only uses them as a weapon in his pro-jewish propaganda, especially his ongoing smear campaign against Russia. He brings up these WWII rapes - which were indeed despicable - because he wants VNN members and lurkers to hate today's Russians and thus get on board with the jewish agenda.

In other threads Rasen calls White Nationalists "rednecks" and mocks and attacks posters who spotlight jews' media control, crimes and perversions, including their sex slave trade of European women. That's how much Rasen cares about white people.

Also, this thread is more proof of what a dishonest person Rasen is. He constantly kvetched about how nobody here ever called out Alex Him for his "bolshevik views" as he put it, but here we see that several members have done just that. And I myself debated Alex in another thread.

So the takeaway is: Rasen is a lying, anti-white, pro-jewish piece of shit.

Old July 30th, 2020 #64
Fico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I agree with you. They were Ukrainians who want to represent themselves as Russian because of same language and attack Russian nation. Moderation of VNN can not allow that does not matter about their conflict,this is White Nationalist forum what mean "no more brothers wars". I am going to put one important point on that topic in context of Ukraine and Russia. Hitler wanted also to take Crimea (read Hitler's Table talk) as part of one pan-germanic union in case of victory because that area is rich with resources. I do not belive that we can expect Russians here on forum expect persons who live ouutside Russia and are WN. Russia did not have any kind of colonies and she is just oriented to herself and also as state who is part of one big Slavic group,Russians do not want to speak english but do not be in illusion that is Putin White messiah,he is same shabbos goy as Trump and jewish Sanhedrint want that these two guys help them to build Third Temple of Solomon,state who officaly celebrate with big military parade genocide of Russian Empire in honor of Red Army is really humilated. Same delusion had one of the top WN author William Pierce with giving support to Yugoslavia when NATO bombed Belgrade,westerns do not understand situation in post-communist lands who are White but genetically crippled and you have lot of criminality on that areas with people who are part of our own race,we cal call them "White mafia" (Russian,Italy,Balkan mafia including Albanians),for example they would attac muslim terrorist not just for teir own race than because they have drugs for lower price what can destroy their business. Such white gangs work for everyone who pay them,in past they cooperate with communist for organizing liquidations,they were not honnest communist and key people of commies knew that but they were there just for done their dirty jobs. Average white people are in fear of them,that is situation in white post-communism oases who westerns support because they did not live among them,the difference in compare it with nigger ghettos why such White post-communist lands are better is of course because of their better genetic for done White gangsta ghetto states. It is like situation in cowboy western movie where you have gangs who are stealing horses,killing rival groups for example in fascist Italy Mussolini completely destroyed Italy mafia with integrating them as regular part of Italy who are serving just for their national interest,going into past,we see that they have roots in Italian military who started to kill french soliders in 13. century in Sicily.

Last edited by Fico; July 30th, 2020 at 11:58 PM.

Old July 31st, 2020 #65
white_usa_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Anybody who has ever dealt with Rasen knows that he's a phony, anti-white shitbag who couldn't care less about Germans or any other white ethnic group; he only uses them as a weapon in his pro-jewish propaganda, especially his ongoing smear campaign against Russia. He brings up these WWII rapes - which were indeed despicable - because he wants VNN members and lurkers to hate today's Russians and thus get on board with the jewish agenda.

Someone never said a truer word. I always stated in Stormfront's "General Question" part of the forum that 99% of anti-russian posts on /pol comes from shitholes like Poland, Ukraine, Baltic, Croatia, Czechia, Romania, Albania, Finland, etc. The general rule is the following: the more weak and irrelevant part of Europe you are, the more you hate Russia.

These cucks see white Russians as "mongoloids", "snowniggers", "asian subhumans" unlike while Turks, Dagestanis and Jews are their honorable aryan allies against Russians. All these wannabe Russians and wanna be Serbs flood international forum to incite the animal hatred against Russians. Several times I offered to close the pigsty called "SF Russia" but my word was never heard by jew-dependent admins.

As a constant reader of this forum I can confirm, and I believe everybody agrees, such swines as Rasen are just utter trash and a shame of any respectable online community but the key point of my message is we should ignore opinion of rasens on any issue, Whites must be independent thinkers. In other words it doesn't matter if a broken ass clock like Rasen created the thread about Soviet crimes, it does not negate the crimes of the Soviet regime and we shouldn't declare all Russians rapist because some banned piece of shit said something. Soviet rapes and crimes against Germany and White race had been existing long before rasen was born out of someone's ass.

The birth of Rasen

Let's leave such creatures aside and focus on main topic.

Old July 31st, 2020 #66
Fico

Quote:
Originally Posted by white_usa_ View Post
Someone never said a truer word. I always stated in Stormfront's "General Question" part of the forum that 99% of anti-russian posts on /pol comes from shitholes like Poland, Ukraine, Baltic, Croatia, Czechia, Romania, Albania, Finland, etc. The general rule is the following: the more weak and irrelevant part of Europe you are, the more you hate Russia.
Of course because communism who had strong support in Russia prepare such states in shithole including Russia herself. In Serbia communist were killed 10 000 serbian intellectuals and communist ancestors still support that ideology as memories of their grandparents. You see my avatar? That is Austro-Hunragian coat of arms who had inside empire slavic states as Slovenia,Czech,Poland,Croatia,Slovakia,states who are today anti-immigrant and nationalist with strong influence,same is with Baltic states because they know what russian communism have done in their lands. Austro-Hunragian Empire were economic developod place in heard of Europe what is reason why Russia and USA attack such states in ww1. who wanted revenge in ww2 and showed their racial awakenes in cons of states who claim that they are develop. I was in USA and I must say that USA have big respect just because of political propaganda through media,I am not soo fascinated by USA lifestyle,in cons of I am horrified when I saw fat mans,how american woman do not want to cook in home,how they eat junk food (read Julius Evola article called "American Civilization,all is true what he wrote),if we have had nationalist propaganda as USA had through movies as western cowboysyww2 across the world,we would be small economic tiger state,however we still have anti-national and cultural parxist agenda all because of communism and same is with all shithole post-commnist states,you did not look cause of that.

Only Russian fools support devastation of russian empire who were anti-semit. Are Eastern Germany shithole? A I know,USA as capitalist state cooperated with USSR while we who had ancestors who fought for Hitler know who were grandparents of USA and Russia. Critical point of pro-White activity are especially in areas who with whole heart hate Stalin and USA because grandchildren's have in memory with their family what happened under communism. You did not see what mean transition to communism in capitalism and how is hard living because of that so you do not know about what are you talking about,it is really hard rise nation again after that for example Croatia had communism and war after that because of fallen multi-cultural experiment Yugoslavia. We see lot of interesting things on this forum,how communist "pro-White" grandchildren's wrote that was Stalin good guy so it would not be strange that someone from USA think also same for Roosvelt,support attack on Dresden because they just bombed shithole Germany according to them.

Last edited by Fico; July 31st, 2020 at 01:35 PM.

Old August 1st, 2020 #67
roman1 TITAN

Raisin is russophobe and profascist element who hate Russia. Ignore him.
When Nazis come to Russia in 1940s they raped Russian women so our grandfather come back to fascist germany and raped german whores back in revenger. They was mad but proud and strong. Today russophobes wants to paint Russians vandals and barbaric but we were right, not fascists.

As we say "Никто не забыт, ничто не забыто!" (Nothing is fogotten, noone is forgotten). We remember the day of Slavic glory when 9 may 1945 Russian grandfathers won and revenged. Every 9 may our proud people remind Germans about rape of winners.

My grandfather fucked the wife of Hitler

We can repeat (fuck fascists and americans)

We come for german women

We come in Berlin for german women

We come in Berlin for german women

I move german man to execution

Слава Победе!

Old August 1st, 2020 #68
Alex Him

Exclamation

I will come back to this thread when someone submits documents.

And as long as it is captured by trolls, I have nothing to do here.

Old August 3rd, 2020 #69
roman1 TITAN

Что фашисты, жопа-то подгорает! Дрожжите при виде русского духа! как ваши мамаши дрожжали под нами.
Я Русский, какой восторг! Я Русский, слава победе!

Old October 13th, 2020 #70
white_usa_

Exclamation

More than 100,000 Polish women, aged 4 to 80, were raped by the Soviets

Thats how the liberation of Poland by the Red Army was: the mass rapes of girls and women

WARNING: The content of this post can be upsetting for the reader. Indeed, I have thought seriously whether I publish it, but what happened must be remembered for respect to the victims.

Translation by ngel Manuel Garca Carmona

The Marches of the Shadows: This is How Poland Remembers the Martyrs of Katyn

Use force and break the racial pride of these Germanic women. Take them as your lawful booty. Kill!, stressed Soviet propagandist (((Ily Ehrenburg))) during the II World War. Red Army soldiers pay obeisance to that by far. A horrible piece of information has reached too broadcasting: two million of German girls and woman were raped by Soviets. Albeit, it less known the mass rapes of Polish women and girls by the Red Army, to which some people attribute the liberation of Poland, when in reality they came to remove a dictatorship to put another (Communist).

The awful scene that Zygmunta Goworka saw in Gołąb

Last April, Czerwona zaraza (The red plague), a book in which Kaliński Dariusz talks about the war crimes perpetrated in that country by Soviet Soldiers that in theory came to liberate Poland, was published in Poland. After savagism of Nazis against Poles, a new horrific situation came: Kaliński reports Soviets killed dozens of hundreds of Poles, and also talks about the massive rapes of Polish woman. An example of it is the disturbing testimony of Zygmunta Goworka, a soldier of Narodowe Sily Zbrojne (National Armed Forces, a group of the Polish resistance that fought against Nazis and Soviets that distributed Poland among themselves in 1939. I copy there the translation of a testimony published by Paweł Łukasz Kolecki, member of the Poland First to Fight association, in his Facebook profile:

Quote:
On the afternoon, we arrived to the village of Golab, near to Radom. What happened there was difficult to imagine. When we entered to the first house it gave us goosebumps. On the floor an 8 years old girl with the clothes dragged and clearly raped in group lied, as Red Army heroes used to do. Her legs were partially tripped from its place. On the bed, there were an old men sticked with a bayonet, and in front of there, in the corner, a scared 30-35 years old women was observing (). I went out the house because the smell of the blood and which I saw there caused vomits to me. In a corner of the house I saw a men sticked in a fence, the husband of the women still was alive. Alongside there was an elderly-aged women with the head destroyed.
Stalin and Soviet commanders allowed the rapes

Joanna Ostrowska and Marcin Zaremba pointed out, regarding this topic, that all the Soviet commanders allowed these behaviors in all the levels, including the highest. Both authors added: Revenge against the enemy was undoubtedly one of the reasons for the rape. However, it does not explicate the rape of woman prisoner of death and forced-work camps. Many massive Soviet rapes against Polish woman took place during the Winter Offensive of 1944-1945 in Krakw, Poznan, Chzestochowa, Biala and Radomsko. Juan E. Plger signals in Cracow calculus done by the Soviet delegates designed by Stalin established the 10% of women older than 13 years old had been raped by Red Army soldiers. These same delegates sent a letter to Stalin asking him for disciplinary measures against the authors of the crimes, but Moscow did not replied.

In Olsztyn all Poles between 9 and 80 years old

n Poznan there were cases of Soviet Soldiers that asked young Polish woman for help to assist the wounded, to rape them finally. In a letter sent by a Pole woman from Gdansk, on 17th April 1945, the author comments she was one of many people with Polish nationality that after Nazi horror had wait with hopefulness for the arrival of Red Army, but she began to be afraid to hear many woman had been raped until 15 times. This Pole was raped 7 times by Soviet on the same night, in presence of her father. More terrible, in quantitative terms, war which Ostrowska and Zaremba signaled that happened in Olsztyn: no Polish women between 9 and 80 years old was free of being raped. In some cases, the grandmother, the mother and the daughter from the same family were raped, and sometimes, rapes were committed in group by at least a dozen of soldiers taking turns.

Rapes did not finished with the end of the war

Woman rapes by Soviets even finished with the end of the war. In June 1945, in the rail station of Bydgoszcz, a Soviet soldier attempted to rape a 20 years old gal. Because of the fact that she resisted, the soldier knifed her with his bayonet, in front of her mother. There were also cases of Soviet soldiers incursions to rap Polish woman, like what happened in Debska Kuznia, on the last days of June 1945, when 268 Poles were raped. A Katowice inhabitant that was backing home testified when the train stopped in the station, Russian Soldiers began to pursue woman. I was captured by three soldiers who raped me. In Silesia no women could feel safe anywhere and in any moment: Soviet soldiers committed rapes in ditches, countries and forests, stealing and hitting and sometimes killing, pointed out Ostrowska and Zaremba. On 25th June, 1945, in the province of Cracow, the Police reported two Soviet soldiers with automatic weapons killed by shooting a 4 years old girl. Besides, there were a flood of kidnappings and rapes of Polish girls by Soviet soldiers, most of those in the spring and the summer of 1945, but also along 1946 until 1947, pointed out Ostrowska and Zaremba.

More than 100,000 rapes that provoked a pandemic of STI in Poland

According to the estimations of Polish Government, more than 100,000 Polish woman and girls were raped by Red Army. Some of them were used as sexual slaves by Soviet commanders, others were forced to prostitute for satisfaction of Soviet troops. In addition, that flood of sexual rapes provoked a pandemic of sexual transmission infections that affected to the 10% of Polish population. In Masuria, the 50% of Polish woman were infected. In Tuchola, a town of Pomeranian Voivodeship that has 13,000 inhabitants nowadays, there were 1,700 people infected because of Soviet soldiers rapes in 1945. Additionally, they also raped -and then killed- Polish nuns; some of them were raped until 50 times.

Old November 24th, 2020 #71
Alex Him

I posted a few videos above in this thread - https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...3&postcount=12

Their sequel appeared yesterday.

Old May 11th, 2021 #72
Alex Him

Old May 12th, 2021 #73
Alex Him

Thread