Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 11th, 2020 #21
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

Oh, look! A response from a conditioned and heavily jealous tool. It is too bad I cannot see the response's contents, and it is also too bad that I lack the inclination to click on the button to have the response revealed.

Old November 12th, 2020 #22
Dawn Cannon

Default British aspects that you view positively

When the invader from eastern europe and so forth are swathed in layer upon layer of winter clothing, the Briton and his children are still quite happily running around in shirt sleeves. For them it probably won't feel cold at all until mid December or so, because they belong in this country.

Old November 13th, 2020 #23
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
When the invader from eastern europe and so forth are swathed in layer upon layer of winter clothing, the Briton and his children are still quite happily running around in shirt sleeves. For them it probably won't feel cold at all until mid December or so, because they belong in this country.
Do you have any evidence to support the claim that certain European racial variants are more suited to certain weather conditions than others?

Old November 15th, 2020 #24
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Trent View Post
Do you have any evidence to support the claim that certain European racial variants are more suited to certain weather conditions than others?
Well John, the evidence should be YOU.

Just go out into a town centre and observe how the Britons are dressed compared to the invaders.

I suppose you would have to find a town where a good percentage of decent, normal people live though (if you can). Obviously not places like Cambridge.

Old December 21st, 2020 #25
John Trent
Banned

It should seriously frighten everyone that, in the modern era, seemingly very many grown adults need it explained to them how British / English racial demographic continuity is important and highly desirable not just for Briton descendants, but for humanity itself.

I know this is not relevant , but it seems that, in the modern era, some grown adults need the definition of 'truth' explained to them. Some people like to refer to 'our truth' and 'your truth', as if truth is merely a matter of perspective, and not based entirely in reality! These are very dark times indeed.

Last edited by John Trent; December 23rd, 2020 at 06:01 PM.

Old December 21st, 2020 #26
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
It should seriously frighten everyone that, in the modern era, seemingly very many grown adults need it explained to them how British / English racial demographic continuity is important and highly desirable.

I know this is not relevant , but it seems that, in the modern era, some grown adults need the definition of 'truth' explained to them. Some people like to refer to 'our truth' and 'your truth', as if truth is merely a matter of perspective, and not based entirely in reality! These are very dark times indeed.
John.. are you friends with my buddy Garrett?

Old December 23rd, 2020 #27
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking wassup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
John.. are you friends with my buddy Garrett?
Do you have a problem with me Paulie?

Whining to this witless buffoon wont help solve it ...

Old December 23rd, 2020 #28
Crowe

The average British White skin prole doesn't appear to be any smarter than their American counterparts.

One aspect of British culture I like is their architecture.
Old English Tudor style, and some others.

Old December 23rd, 2020 #29
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
The average British White skin prole doesn't appear to be any smarter than their American counterparts.

One aspect of British culture I like is their architecture.
Old English Tudor style, and some others.
White skin? In the racial area, the British have more than that. They have uniform racial distinctiveness, and I am very familiar with distinctiveness of the race's variations. The English variation is my favourite part, for mostly logical and tactical reasons.

As for comparisons of general intellegence levels of Britons and Americans, well, I have not examined any studies in the area, but from what I have seen in the modern era, I believe it is safe to say they are both highly embarrasing, in general. Very many Westerners should be ashamed of themselves for being such severe dunces and weaklings.

I like some of the British architecture too, but I do not care for any of the Medieval-era variations. I like a fair amount of the modern architecture of the modern schools and commercial areas, and it is a moderate source of nostalgic pleasure.

Old December 23rd, 2020 #30
John Trent
Banned

Even after a significant amount of time has passed, I am still the only one of whom I know who wants to be biologically modified to be entirely biologically British (ideally English), through biological modification techniques (e.g. genetic engineering). How very odd. Clearly, masochism is still rampant. My partially foreign biology is a major error that should be rectified.

The day my biology would be modified to be fully British would be referred to by me as Liberation Day.

Last edited by John Trent; December 23rd, 2020 at 06:53 PM.

Old December 23rd, 2020 #31
Crowe

Quote:
I like some of the British architecture too, but I do not care for any of the Medieval-era variations. I like a fair amount of the modern architecture of the modern schools and commercial areas, and it is a moderate source of nostalgic pleasure.
I like the middle age and 15th century architecture.

Certainly you can respect the amount of effort and skill that went into the construction of a place like Rosslyn Chapel?

I care probably the least of any VNN member here for "christianity" or "churches", but I can still respect and appreciate culturally significant architecture built by our ancestors. Men with hammers and chisels painstakingly crafted all that ornate stonework.

Compared to 2020 architecture where churches are cheap steel buildings, etc, eyesores on the landscape which I have no issue with bulldozing flat.

Old December 24th, 2020 #32
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I like the middle age and 15th century architecture.

Certainly you can respect the amount of effort and skill that went into the construction of a place like Rosslyn Chapel?
Some of the Medieval architecture is somewhat appealing to me, but most of the rest of it, I am indifferent towards.

I can respect the amounts of effort and skill that were applied in the construction of such buildings. However, I do not like the building interior in the second picture you posted. The ceiling arches look like the jaws of a very dangerous predator, and the amount of light brown on the main structure is very dull and unpleasant.

The modern places of worship in the third and fourth pictures look exceedingly uninspired and dull.

Old December 24th, 2020 #33
Paul Anthony
Banned

'Brother' John, do you like American cars? Do you like anything made in the past 45 years by General Motors?

Old December 24th, 2020 #34
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Do you have a problem with me Paulie?

Whining to this witless buffoon wont help solve it ...
You be nice to 'Brother' John! It's not his fault. I'm sure you talk to yourself when your not banging a fatty in the Iroc Z.

Old December 26th, 2020 #35
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
'Brother' John, do you like American cars? Do you like anything made in the past 45 years by General Motors?
What an unusual question.

I do not have much awareness of American vehicles, but during my days of playing Gran Turismo, I liked to use several vehicles of American origin, such as the Saleen S7, the Ford GT and the Ford GT40. The Saleen S7 was my favourite out of them.

I am not familiar with General Motors or its products, so I cannot provide any informed answer there.

Old December 26th, 2020 #36
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
You be nice to 'Brother' John! It's not his fault. I'm sure you talk to yourself when your not banging a fatty in the Iroc Z.
Do you fancy yourself more enlightened and incisive than me, Paul?

Old December 27th, 2020 #37
Paul Morris
Banned

@ John Trent
Do you consider yourself to be a White Nationalist? If not, what do you think of White Nationalism?

Old December 28th, 2020 #38
John Trent
Banned

When I see the relevant civilisation-obsessed foreigners in large, well-developed and powerful civilisations (e.g. United States, Russia, China) making grandiose patriotic speeches, organising large televised military parades with many service personnel / very dangerous-looking vehicles, exhibiting new national space exploration technology, publicly announcing the construction of a very large / sophisticated structure, or doing anything with any similarity to these, I cannot help but feel that they are likely trying to compensate for the fact they are not British. I speculate that they feel serious insecurity, like they are desperately trying to prove to others that they do not feel inadequate and very horrible for their lack of British demography. I would feel very horrible and inadequate too, if I did not have at least a nearly entirely British racial appearance.

Last edited by John Trent; December 28th, 2020 at 07:54 AM.

Old December 28th, 2020 #39
Paul Anthony
Banned

Merry Christmas 'Brother' John, do you like cough syrup?

Old December 29th, 2020 #40
Paul Morris
Banned

Quote:
Do you fancy yourself more enlightened and incisive than me, Paul?
Not possible Sir John. You're are an extraordinary human being.

Thread