VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 4th, 2013 #1201
miss white
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldatul Vostru View Post
I watched about half of it, not quite sure what it is that Craig supposedly did that was so "wrong," especially when compared to your kind's actions. However, I will say that those retarded rednecks deserve to be mixed out of the white gene pool. They're too stupid to remain white (like you and your family).
Really??? When you watched Mr. Cobb and his antics, you didn't hear the song replay over and over.... in your head "Get a haircut and get a real job" over and over?

Did you just threaten me for being Pure White?

Sorry your "precious" Germany failed...

What part of Stupid are you?

Now you are turning against the very thing you want to be?

That makes sense...

Old November 4th, 2013 #1202
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
"Get a haircut and get a real job" over and over?
His hairstyle is his own affair, you military drone, or did you forget a person's hairstyle is their business and not yours from your years of having to look like a bulldyke in the military?

And he HAD a real job, a very good one - until he was illegally fired for his beliefs.

Say what you will about Cobb, but suggesting he is a shiftless bum is grossly inaccurate. He's a very hard-working person, from what I can tell.

Quote:
Did you just threaten me for being Pure White?
Negress please. You've been explicitly threatening people ever since you got here.

Quote:
Now you are turning against the very thing you want to be?
You? A disingenuous anti? A brain-dead System drone who thinks going off to fight wars for Israel is somehow positive and patriotic? The very thing anyone here wants to be?

Now you can run along to UnityND and tell them all what a good job you did sticking it to those nasty racists on VNN ...

Old November 4th, 2013 #1203
miss white
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
We are mostly frontiersmen types spiritually, even if, alas, no longer so physically.
We prefer to be self sufficient and self contained, and too often do not relate to people who are not.
They however make up the majority.
We can abandon them and save ourselves, very easily, or turn back and help them.

They will never be us, however, so we cannot expect them to think or act the same way.
If we do help them, it will have to be in ways they can relate to, even if those are not our ways.
Most people hate decisions, personal responsibility, difficulty or uncertainty, and fear pain or suffering. Those are the criteria our strategies need to cater for if we want to help them.

To preserve our world, we have to preserve theirs, even if we do not belong in or even like theirs. Its an alliance, not a merger. Appeal to their self interest, about how they will be better off, about a better world for their children, about how Jesus will love them more, it always works. Telling people they may die, be bankrupted, will be dealing with the mob and psycho killers, ensures we will not have many supporters, people will run away.

I see this as a struggle, containing within it many wars.

Thus we need to operate on two different courses, what we need to do, and what we need other Whites to do.
It's like the army, there were those in the army viz. WN, and then the majority of people not in the army, but who sustained us.

Some of us still act like we're in trench warfare, lining up and charging into gunfire, others like to hold fortifications, others, we prefer to slip silently along, the fewer the better.

We cannot save the world, only the parts of it where we live.

Where there is welfare, there are non-Whites, the two are inextricably intertwined. No welfare, no non-Whites. The more welfare, the more non-Whites.

That is the first step, cut off welfare.

Traditional small town America was a PLE, and kept out non-Whites, till the love of non-White labour came to dominate. Now it destroys itself. The lack of consequence till recently, was the major factor.

Till now, the federal system financed welfare and so sustained the inflow of non-Whites. When people have to pay for non-Whites out of their own pocket, the love of diversity diminishes drastically.

As federal funds dry up, so will the welfare funding of diversity, and non-Whites will move to the cities.

Those states and cities which welcome the non-Whites go bankrupt, its a predictable cycle, it doesn't change.

Now that Whites have to live among non-Whites, compete with them for jobs, organise against them politically, they are seeing a different perspective of non-Whites, and most are becoming extremely racist.

Whites however simply do not see a viable group or strategy being presented as an alternative, so adapt and hope someone will save them.

Take a good long look at most WNs today.
Can they govern? Can they run political parties and campaigns? Such basic abilites are the pre-requisites for getting into power.
Would you trust most with foreign and economic policy, control of the military, bureacracy, legislatures, cities?

WN fails because it is not competent to govern.
That can change, but until it does, nothing will improve.

Focus on what people do, rather than what they say, and from there one can determine who is with us, and who not.

Being as involved in mainstream party politics and NGOs as I am, my outlook is very different from most, as to what can be done.
There is a huge power vaccuum at the moment, non-Whites and Jews win by default, because Whites simply don't join, don't pitch up for meetings, don't do the work.

If a strategy fails for 70 years, as WN in the US has done, with its costumes, actors, and bad behaviour, then the problem lies with the strategy and the people.
We need to clean up our act, and change our strategy.
Repeating the same strategy and tactics, will continue to result in failure.

I've spent my life in military/corporate environments, so have learned to first think before speaking, and as in any large corporate world, secrets and discretion and alliances and networks are the norm.
Drama queens and superstars don't last, the machine crushes them.
Teamwork and cohesion works.
As the FIFO principle goes, fit in or f off.

The unending need for spotlights, TV and attention is what holds US WN back. They would not last a day in the corporate world, and you know yourself how many would last a day in the military world. WN will adapt, as the Jews will bankrupt now, then later execute those who don't, till the only ones left alive, are the successful ones.

My outlook is based upon how to gain power in mega cities, which control the taxbases, and how to survive a collapse within a mega city. A PLE in a mega city is not possible, but people live in networks as well as places, and who makes up your network matters as much as where you live.
You need to live in a white network, and only then will one have the critical mass to control a areas politics.

Most Whites lead very comfortable lives, and simply move if they don't like an area.

They will always move to a whiter area. Their wanting to live in White areas is a given.
They however cannot have cheap non-white labour, and an all white area.

It's only after suffering and pain caused by non-whites, that the critical mass of Whites think enough is enough, and then begin to move against non-Whites, and abandon non-White labour.

Until Whites abandon non-White labour, they will always bring non-Whites into an area.

A PLE thus has no future, unless it is backed by government power.
Thus there is no alternative apart from gaining political power.

The only way to do that is to be, in public at least, centrist, so we appeal to all sides.
We have to have registered political parties, and it is far easier to take over existing parties, than create new ones.

Once in power, then things can change, but until then butter should not melt in our mouths.
When thinking of us, competent and fit to govern should be the phrases that comes to peoples minds.

Afterwards, it's a question of law enforcement.

The British, French, Spanish empires, then USSR were thought to be unbreakable, forever.
TOday they do not exist.
The US is just the same. Whether it will break up like Czechoslovakia, where they simply shook hands and separated, or like Jugoslavia, is up to us.

Rhodesia and South Africa seceded by centrist nationalist parties getting elected, then seceding.
The National Party in SA governed for over 45 years, unopposed, popular right to the end.
They are the longest governing party I know of, were ultra nationalists to the core, but centrist so their oppostion was simply absorbed. They to me are the model party.
The Ultra nationalists who created the National Party worked in small cells, situated in key positions in government and corporations, and so held the control switch over immense numbers of
other people.

In Scotland, Quebec, Belgium, secessionist parties are in power, and splitting these countries apart.
700 000 signed petitions to secede in the US, it is the talk of the town, we need to ensure we keep secession on everyone's minds. But who would govern, if not us?

Joining a local mainstream political party is like going to college. Study them, learn how to do things, learn their strengths and weaknesses. When the break up occurs, they will be our opponents, or allies where we personally live.

We need to distinguish between WN and the Jewish Question.
WN is about secession and government.
The Jewish Question is as much an organised crime issue as anything else.

With the JQ we're dealing with the Jewish mob, which has gained political power.
Just about everything Jews are doing, is illegal, treason, which is a capital crime.

With regards to the public, the majority of people are spectators. All of history they have been peasants, serfs, slaves, dominated by 5 or 10 percent of the population.
That has not changed.
Appealing to the majority has never worked.

Our leaders today are the WW 2 generation, and their immediate children.
We have to replace our own corrupt, weak, White leadership, most of which are that way due to the immense psychological trauma of WW 2.
When they pass on over the next decade, then a new generation of leaders will emerge. Jews are angling to take over from them. WN need to organise to be the ones taking over.

That is our problem, WN are not qualified or experienced enough to run political parties, or campaigns, or able to govern, it takes experience, decades of it, so we need to begin.

The core of the US is the municipality, out of which the counties are constructed, out of which the states are constructed. that is where we need to focus on, because when the US breaks up, by itself, that is what will remain.

Jews lack numbers to govern everywhere, at present they are concentrating upon the federal system. However, once in power, their cohesion shatters and they begin to wage mob wars against each other. They destroy themselves, but we need to ensure they do not take us with them.

Jews are actors, mimes, impersonators, when they begin to emerge and run things themselves, then people see how utterly alien they are, compared to the controlled impression people are given by TV, and are revolted, and expel them. Anti-semitism is caused by contact with Jews.

The breakup of the US is inevitable, how it breaks up, and how it affects us where we are, and who ends up running things, is the issue we can influence, to an extent.
WOW! Sober up and think about what you just said. And take time to read everything... I was just attacked because I was Hitlers Ideal... I am pure White.... Are you Mentally ill?

Old November 4th, 2013 #1204
M.N. Dalvez

Wow, Miss White, you've been even posting at that other forum! Very clever of you to post here under a different user name.

Old November 4th, 2013 #1205
miss white
Banned

[QUOTE=M.N. Dalvez;1612067]His hairstyle is his own affair, you military drone, or did you forget a person's hairstyle is their business and not yours from your years of having to look like a bulldyke in the military?

And he HAD a real job, a very good one - until he was illegally fired for his beliefs.

Say what you will about Cobb, but suggesting he is a shiftless bum is grossly inaccurate. He's a very hard-working person, from what I can tell.

Negress please. You've been explicitly threatening people ever since you got here.

If he was a "hard working person" Then he would have known his energy would have been better spent focusing it on stability with his own family....

Nothing in Mr. Cobb's History indicates he wants "Stability" . He just Flutters around like a dying Butterfly looking for a safe place to land... Kinda sad really. I actually feel bad for the guy. he has some Major Mommy/Daddy issues. Hence, the reason I would not shoot him dead for his passive aggressive posturing.

Do you get it yet?

Old November 4th, 2013 #1206
miss white
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
Wow, Miss White, you've been even posting at that other forum! Very clever of you to post here under a different user name.
Really? What Forum would that be?

Enlighten me... Because I I know I didn't.. Try again.

did you miss the part where I explained my personality?

Thanks for the giggles.

Old November 4th, 2013 #1207
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pietro_Sturzenbecker View Post
You also boast about your own prowess and that of your family, particularly in regards to military service. No doubt Craig Cobb has noted your vaguely threatening statement regarding what would occur if you sent your sons to a Leith townhall meeting. As others have pointed out, there is nothing particularly honorable or admirable about having been a willing participant in the Iraq or Afghanistan follies and I know plenty of veterans who will admit as much in private.
True. She did imply that she would sic her litter of zogpups on Craig in Leith. But the giggles at the end of her last post suggests she was bored Brenna Wolf.

Old November 4th, 2013 #1208
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
But the giggles at the end of her last post suggests she was bored Brenna Wolf.
I don't see it myself. BW hero-worships Cobb.

Old November 4th, 2013 #1209
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
I don't see it myself. BW hero-worships Cobb.
She promotes herself, using Cobb to that end. "miss white" was a troll, here to disrupt. In that capacity, BW can pretend to be Leith's leading zog-hag.

With parts of her first post, she did have me thinking that she was an actual resident of Leith.

Old November 4th, 2013 #1210
M. Gerard

I was trying to place who she sounded like - that 'giggles' creeped me out.

If she does have some Nordic sons, well, kids often go against their parents' beliefs, so there is hope for her sons.

Old November 4th, 2013 #1211
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Gerard View Post
I was trying to place who she sounded like - that 'giggles' creeped me out.

If she does have some Nordic sons, well, kids often go against their parents' beliefs, so there is hope for her sons.
No sons, no kids at all. "miss white" was wishful thinking in that regard.

Old November 4th, 2013 #1212
brutus

Default Before we judge an anti....remember the process of becoming racially aware

1. Denial and Isolation

The first reaction to learning of racial realities that contradict their cherished and beloved multi-cult brainwashing is to deny the reality of the situation. It is a normal reaction to rationalize overwhelming emotions. It is a defense mechanism that buffers the immediate shock. We block out the words and hide from the facts. This is a temporary response that carries us through the first wave of pain.

2. Anger

As the masking effects of denial and isolation begin to wear, reality and its pain re-emerge. We are not ready. The intense emotion is deflected from our vulnerable core, redirected and expressed instead as anger. The anger may be aimed at inanimate objects, complete strangers, friends or family, and especially at those who enlighten us to the real facts of race. Rationally, we know the person is not to be blamed. Emotionally, however, we may resent the person for causing us pain and bursting our bubble. We feel guilty for being angry, and this makes us more angry.

Remember, anger is a personal process that has variable time limits, nor one “right” way to express it, save for outright illegal behavior that puts one behind bars.

3. Bargaining

The normal reaction to feelings of helplessness and vulnerability is often a need to regain control–
•If only this movement had better leaders/goals…
•If only we had more conventional people believe…
•If only we could effectively change the bad jew/nigger behavior…

Secretly, we may make a deal with God or our higher power in an attempt to postpone the inevitable. This is a weaker line of defense to protect us from the painful reality. The belief God will sort it out syndrome.

4. Depression

Depression due to the major emotional shift in one's thinking process is inevitable and especially relating to the loss of family, friends, employment, social status, etc. We worry about the ultimate costs to our lives. This phase may be eased by simple clarification of the ultimate goal and its benefits to all humanity. We may need a bit of helpful cooperation and a few kind words from a trusted brother or sister. Sometimes all we really need to know is we're not alone and we're not crazy as the jew would have us believe.

5. Acceptance

Reaching this stage of awareness is a gift not afforded to everyone. This phase is marked by withdrawal from the jew's perverted society. Going off the grid and living under the radar, or living a duplicative life keeping one's beliefs to oneself and awaiting time to join the war when one feel it's most advantageous to do so.

Old November 4th, 2013 #1213
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss white View Post
Think about it... watch the video before you attack me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCkFN...ature=youtu.be

Is this the kind of guy you want to represent you?

I thought about giving up my secrets for a moment... But realized it might only give my Non Target Audience something to work with. Some of my Target Audience will read this.

Most of the people posting on this site are children looking for a fight and have no direction.

As a licensed concealed weapon holder... Mr. Cobb would have been shot before his hand got out of the pocket the first time. I of course would be nice enough to not kill him... even though his passive aggressive stance made others feel threatened. ( I am nice like that)

I am only asking those of you who who "Know" to clean up your own mess. We all have the same goal. This guy is making a Mockery of every one. He can't even figure out how to adjust the power settings on his laptop in advance of a meeting. Not very intelligent is he?
Thanks for the link to the 27 Oct town hall meeting. I hadn't seen it.

Craig and Kynan stood tall, surrounded by 50 or more antis, including niggers, and about 2 dozen out-of-state reservation indians, at least one wearing a bandana covering his face.

VNNers should check it out.

Craig is FEARLESS. After this, we oughta call him Mr Stonewall.

Last edited by Rounder; November 4th, 2013 at 04:17 PM.

Old November 4th, 2013 #1214
Rounder

Default Craig Featured in The Village Voice - NYC

Sounds good to me. It even advertises podblanc. And it says Craig made the front page of the New York Times. One WN doesn't get more notorious than that.

Racists
White Supremacist Craig Cobb has a Plan to Rid New York of Bigots

By Tessa StuartMon., Nov. 4 2013 at 8:00

Craig Cobb, via Facebook.comCobb

Craig Cobb has been active in the radical white-power movement for years -- known for running Podblanc, a Neo-Nazi version of YouTube -- but he made the front page of the New York Times for the first time in August. The story was about Cobb's plans to transform the small North Dakota town where he has been quietly buying up property into a colony for white supremacists like himself.

Cobb has already offered homes to high-profile leaders of the white nationalist movement, including White Aryan Resistance founder Tom Metzger, April Gaede, mother of the (reformed) Prussian Blue pop singers, Alex Linder of the neo-Nazi Vanguard News Network, and Jeff Schoep of the National Socialist Movement.

Now, Cobb is extending the invitation to New Yorkers too.

"I would like to invite people from New York, if they're tired of the multi-cult hell here, to come out -- white people -- they're welcome to, and I can get them good jobs on the block, making between $50,000 and $70,000 a year," Cobb said on the phone from Stamford, Connecticut. He was back in the Northeast to make an appearance on the Trisha Goddard Show.

What does North Dakota have that New York doesn't? A surplus of oil, and favorable regulations for companies intent on fracking the land for that oil. New York state still has a ban against fracking. The extraction process can have the unfortunate side effect of turning
, but it has also created jobs in North Dakota.

Cobb pledges he will drive anyone who makes it out to Leith, North Dakota, the hour and forty five minutes to its closest oil town, Dickinson, N.D., every day. He admits, "That's a little bit long, but I have two 4-cylinder cars, one gets 40 miles to the gallon the other 34, and I have a Durango, an 8-cylinder, with three seats a 4-wheel drive, and, again, I'm not going to charge anyone rent."

He seems optimistic that some New Yorkers might consider the proposition. "I think a lot of them are sick to their bones of the multi-cult -- especially the youth," Cobb says. "I want to tell the young people here, I'll help them -- the young white people."

The Southern Poverty Law Center, a civil rights organization that monitors hate groups, was the first to report Cobb's grand design for Leith. Mark Potok, editor-in-chief of the SPLC's quarterly journal, Intelligence Report, and its blog, Hatewatch, tells the Voice Cobb has been on the organization's radar for years.

Within the white supremacist world, Potok says Cobb isn't really affiliated with any one group; He describes Cobb as more of a "freelancer."
"He's been around the movement for a long time but to describe him as any kind of leader would be entirely wrong. Is he vicious? Oh yeah -- he's at the extreme end of the extreme world."

Back in 2006, Cobb attempted to create a similar space in Estonia. He purchased a house 30 miles outside of the capital, where he said he hoped to "network with White Nationalists throughout Europe and the United States, and especially to form an International Office of White Diaspora."

From the same house, Cobb ran the website Podblanc, which hosted graphic videos of racially-motivated killings. Keith Luke, the 26-year-old sentenced earlier this year to two consecutive life term for a racially-motivated murder and rape spree committed in Massachusetts, told officers he took inspiration from the site.

According to the SPLC, Cobb was kicked out of Estonia, Finland and Canada (where he is wanted by authorities for "willful promotion of hatred"), before he surfaced in North Dakota.

At the same time that Cobb is trying to lure other white supremacists to Leith, the residents of the North Dakota town are working as hard to drive Cobb out. Last week, the Leith city council passed a building ordinance that might give the council an opening. According to the Bismark Tribune, "Under the ordinance, anyone without water and sewer will have 30 days to come into compliance, or face fines or possible condemnation."

Cobb called the new regulations, which would affect his property, "patently unfair."

Send story tips to the author, Tessa Stuart

Old November 4th, 2013 #1215
varg

That was actually a pretty fair article. I'm surprised they included his incentive for people to come, he might get some takers from that report alone.

The only real slant on it, was that they try to make the fracking sound dangerous.. The people (mostly men) who want the money won't care about a little fire in their water.

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runnin...b_new_york.php

Old November 4th, 2013 #1216
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
That was actually a pretty fair article. I'm surprised they included his incentive for people to come, he might get some takers from that report alone.

The only real slant on it, was that they try to make the fracking sound dangerous.. The people (mostly men) who want the money won't care about a little fire in their water.

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runnin...b_new_york.php
And you just gotta get a big kick outa the way he handled the last town hall meeting. Did you watch the video ??

Craig wasn't on the defensive. The 50 antis were. Craig was clearly having a ball, while they were pulling their hair out in frustration, or trying to cover up his computer images, and being hostile. I think I heard one angrily yell out the "MF" word, Craig had him so shook up.

Last edited by Rounder; November 4th, 2013 at 04:30 PM.

Old November 4th, 2013 #1217
brutus

Quote:
If Cobb's movement we're NOT associated with Nazis or White supremacists, would it then be OK to have an all-White community in North Dakota?

If not, specifically what is wrong with a group of purely White people?
I posed these questions earlier on this thread and the antis and people of Leith have refused to address them.

I will explain why they are mute on these topics.....

The White men and White women of Leith have been brainwashed to hate their own kind and they're too stupid to realize it. Even when all other races tout their own, Leith's Whites wormishly grovel like sick little turds instead of sticking up for White people when it's appropriate.

I'll also add the following observations and opinions:

The White men of Leith are little worms and the White women of Leith are mindless fat-assed douche bags. These people are the lowest human beings imaginable because they are filthy liars and they're too stupid to understand that they are indeed hypocritical liars of the worst kind. Yes I'll use foul language when I address foul people. Fuck you if you don't like it bitch. No I don't drink or do drugs....I speak what I believe is the truth and sometimes I use bad words in order to pound home my point into the densest of thick skulls.

I say this also because I see the hysterical knee-jerk response to Cobb's point of view and the complete lack of decency of the citizens who refuse him the time to explain his position and how he came to it. Close-mindedness seems to be the modus operandi in that little shit hole. They are so smug and pompously arrogant it's utterly revolting to the candid observer.

It's sad that these people can vote and have children.

Their controlled ignorance and mindless parroting of lame multi-cult sound bites is eye-opening to say the least. Only does Pavlov's dog froth more at the mouth and look more ridiculous.

And speaking of children, for them to have children is tantamount to child abuse because they bring their children directly and purposely into harm's way by allowing vicious minorities to live amongst them.

They sheepishly do nothing when the minorities bully their children and retard their learning at school. They stupidly feel that to have a brown face next to their child in a classroom is more meaningful than their child actually learning anything practical and useful.

They are guilty of facilitating the purposeful retarding of their children's children by placing them in a position to have lower IQ offspring that inevitably is the result of White girls being impregnated by a minority. They will deny this truth because they are ignorant and pathetically brainwashed little worms. In a sane world they'd be thrown in jail for these crimes.

These people are a biological cul-der-sac and they are unwittingly committing genocide against their own race as they promote homosexuality and all other forms of deviant sex that doesn't bring White babies into the world. They put brown before White every time. They are sick and don't even realize it.

The White men of Leith have been effectively emasculated and they allow drunken and primitive indians to tell them how to be men. The White women of Leith apparently like nigger dick more than White dick as they support that swine and her chimp as if they were the ideal couple. (What does that dim-witted nigger do for a living anyway? I bet he sponges off that sow)

They didn't answer my questions because they are weak chicken-shit little bitches.

I officially rename Leith....LIEth, ND because there are nothing but sniveling little bitch liars parading around trying to act like authentic humans, when if fact they are bold-faced fucking hypocritical liars of the first degree.

Old November 4th, 2013 #1218
James Hawthorne

Quote:
These people are a biological cul-der-sac and they are unwittingly committing genocide against their own race as they promote homosexuality and all other forms of deviant sex that doesn't bring White babies into the world. They put brown before White every time. They are sick and don't even realize it.
They are unawakened hicks .

VNN Media

Old November 4th, 2013 #1219
brutus

Quote:
They are unawakened hicks .
That, too, my friend.

Old November 5th, 2013 #1220
GREG IN SPOKANE

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss white View Post
Think about it... watch the video before you attack me.

Is this the kind of guy you want to represent you?

I thought about giving up my secrets for a moment... But realized it might only give my Non Target Audience something to work with. Some of my Target Audience will read this.

Most of the people posting on this site are children looking for a fight and have no direction.

As a licensed concealed weapon holder... Mr. Cobb would have been shot before his hand got out of the pocket the first time. I of course would be nice enough to not kill him... even though his passive aggressive stance made others feel threatened. ( I am nice like that)

I am only asking those of you who who "Know" to clean up your own mess. We all have the same goal. This guy is making a Mockery of every one. He can't even figure out how to adjust the power settings on his laptop in advance of a meeting. Not very intelligent is he?
uh huh, sure thing rambette.

Tags
craig cobb, craig cobb (chain), leith, north dakota, ple

Thread