Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 6th, 2004 #1
COTW
Overseer

Default A Dutch Insurance Co. Commercial.

What do ya'll think of THIS?
You'll never see something like it in the States, or would we?

EDIT 2:Fixed Link.

"The very aim and end of our institutions is just this: that we may think what we like and say what we think."

-Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Last edited by COTW; November 6th, 2004 at 08:34 PM.

Old November 6th, 2004 #2
COTW
Overseer

Another commercial clip putting Blacks in a negative position.

"The very aim and end of our institutions is just this: that we may think what we like and say what we think."

Old November 6th, 2004 #3
Sean Martin

the first one didn't work check your link again.

Old November 6th, 2004 #4
COTW
Overseer

Old November 6th, 2004 #5
Bragi

Default Been talkin' to the jeboo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
the first one didn't work check your link again.
Worked for me, nincompoop.

And just when I thought you'd vacated the VNN premises, here you are again posting your drivel.

Old November 6th, 2004 #6
COTW
Overseer

Well, to be honest Bragi I did screw the link up prior to his post hence the edit in the first post.

Old November 6th, 2004 #7
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bragi
Worked for me, nincompoop.

And just when I thought you'd vacated the VNN premises, here you are again posting your drivel.
Wow Bragi, your so cool with your belated replies and hasty insults. Did it occur to you that the vid didn’t work two hours before you replied, and of course I know you didn’t see where he edited the post and fixed the link. You are just to cool to notice something like that and in to much of a hurry to insult the D.O.C and dump on this thread. Now you have just made yourself look stupid. How was that comment drivel? Even if it did work for others and not me it wasn't drivel. Your hasty comment just made you look ignorant and to stupid to not only think but notice something in plain view. Now watch him instead of acting like an Aryan and admiting his error he will fire back with something equally as stupid.

Re: Cracker
I am in the process of downloading the vids (56k) but I enjoy vids on VNNF and I think we need more of them. Even though I haven’t seen them yet (and since you don't usally post drivel), I will say good job and encourage you to do more. They add something different to VNNF and break through the monotony of the flame wars.

Old November 6th, 2004 #8
Intrepid
Dodging vacuous stares

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
Wow Bragi, your so cool with your belated replies and hasty insults. Did it occur to you that the vid didn’t work two hours before you replied, and of course I know you didn’t see where he edited the post and fixed the link. You are just to cool to notice something like that and in to much of a hurry to insult the D.O.C and dump on this thread. Now you have just made yourself look stupid. How was that comment drivel? Even if it did work for others and not me it wasn't drivel.....
You must be kind to Bragi Friedman, Doc. These sort of antics are hard-wired into his clan. After all, he's a fuggin' kike & is prone to revolting, rude behavior.

Old November 6th, 2004 #9
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid
You must be kind to Bragi Friedman, Doc. These sort of antics are hard-wired into his clan. After all, he's a fuggin' kike & is prone to revolting, rude behavior.
You Sir are correct, my sincerest apologies.

Old November 7th, 2004 #10
Border Ruffian

That second one was pretty funny. I enjoyed the first until I realized it wasn't a car-bomb.

Hey intrepid what kind of dog is that? Looks like a bull-mastiff but with more skin.

Old November 7th, 2004 #11
STORMSOLDAAT

Thanks for the link, Funny clip. I have found some funny stuff at Skoopy.com

Old November 7th, 2004 #12
Intrepid
Dodging vacuous stares

Quote:
Originally Posted by Border Ruffian
That second one was pretty funny. I enjoyed the first until I realized it wasn't a car-bomb.

Hey intrepid what kind of dog is that? Looks like a bull-mastiff but with more skin.
It's a Dogue de Bordeaux. They're fairly similar to the B. Mastiff, but they've larger heads, jaws, chests and a lower center of gravity. The "extra" skin is for the blood to flow and not get into its eyes. The head piece, in fact, gives it a very different look. Here's a good example of the chest and being low to the ground:

Thread