Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 22nd, 2004 #1
heaven above

Default NF March 1978 - London

This was the Annual Remembrance Sunday march by the National Front, held in London, England. This year about 8,000 patriots were on parade to remember Britains War dead.

The march is seen crossing the River Thames by the Palace of Westminster in Central London .This was after the wreath laying service was completed, at the Cenotaph in Whitehall. I hope the pic comes out

Old June 22nd, 2004 #2
Scotland88

Just shows how much the 1970's generation fucked up any chance of WN winning by peaceful means in the UK.

London has more or less been lost as we only got 64,000 votes out of a population of 10 million

Old June 22nd, 2004 #3
heaven above

Im not sure if your advocating we should have used violent means in those days. I certainly didn't, and wouldn't today.

I do know that in the May local elections the NF poled over 120, 000 + votes and that wasn't fighting all of London.

London is a 'basket case' now. Far too many wogs there. Dunno why the BNP decided to fight it. Maybe that's why they decided on the "if you can't beat them join them" dictum ,and stood jews and turks for the BNP

Old June 22nd, 2004 #4
heaven above

That should be, 'polled' over 120,000+ votes in May 1977 GLC elections.

Old June 22nd, 2004 #5
EuroKnight

By the late '70, the NF had 17.500 members. Then the infighting started and they started to attract all those skinheads who messed it all up.

Skinheads are a product of liberal decay. Their attitude is anarchist - if political at all.

Old June 23rd, 2004 #6
heaven above

NF march in Lewisham 1981 South London, England

Thread