Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 26th, 2017 #21
Alex Him

Published on September 20, 2017

I do not know if the Ministry of Defense of Russia will publish any more videos from this military exercise.

Old September 27th, 2017 #22
Ray Allan

I was wondering what the guy throwing the hand grenade in the water at the end of the video was doing that for, then I realized it was part of training to repel enemies boarding the ship.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 27th, 2017 #23
Alex Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I was wondering what the guy throwing the hand grenade in the water at the end of the video was doing that for, then I realized it was part of training to repel enemies boarding the ship.
I think that it is very useful for a soldier to learn how to throw a grenade correctly.

The Zapad 2017 military exercise has already ended...
But in order not to throw the topic, I will post here a video of the Ministry of Defense that is not related to Syria.

Published on September 22, 2017

Published on September 26, 2017

Old September 27th, 2017 #24
Ray Allan

Rockets are always cool.

Like the Elton John song, I am a rocket man.

Last edited by Ray Allan; September 27th, 2017 at 03:27 PM.

Old September 28th, 2017 #25
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
Rockets are always cool.

Like the Elton John song, I am a rocket man.
Then like this - https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=544219

Old September 30th, 2017 #26
Alex Him

Published on September 29, 2017

In the Far East, a large-scale flight tactical exercise was completed with the involvement of fighter, assault and bomber aviation. During which 100 percent of the military aviation fleet of the district in Primorye and Khabarovsk Krai was used.

Published on September 30, 2017

Within the framework of the command and staff exercises of the Strategic Missile Forces, which took place in the Novosibirsk region, the engineers of the missile connection discovered and cleared training mines on the routes of the column with the mobile ground rocket complex "Yars".
On the approaches to the field positions, the enemy sabotage and reconnaissance group was found and rendered harmless, after which universal minelayers were used to further cover the dangerous directions.

Old September 30th, 2017 #27
Alex Him

Old October 1st, 2017 #28
Ray Allan

Unlike the jew's golem mercenaries in my country Alex, you can be proud of your armed forces because they are actually protecting your country.

Old October 3rd, 2017 #29
Alex Him

Quote:
Unlike the jew's golem mercenaries in my country Alex, you can be proud of your armed forces because they are actually protecting your country.
You are right, Ray.
I myself served in this army in 1998-2000. Then everything was different. Then there was a feeling that the army and the country would continue to degrade until it collapsed completely.

Published on October 3, 2017

Old October 3rd, 2017 #30
Ray Allan

Quote:
You are right, Ray.
I myself served in this army in 1998-2000. Then everything was different. Then there was a feeling that the army and the country would continue to degrade until it collapsed completely.
Yes, that was just before Putin came in. The social and economic situation was bad for Russians under Yeltsin after the USSR dissolved. Good to see things are better now. Common people like us can be friends, it's just unfortunate when governments don't want to be. Mostly it's the US government and who controls it that's causing problems.

Old October 5th, 2017 #31
Alex Him

Quote:
Yes, that was just before Putin came in. The social and economic situation was bad for Russians under Yeltsin after the USSR dissolved. Good to see things are better now. Common people like us can be friends, it's just unfortunate when governments don't want to be. Mostly it's the US government and who controls it that's causing problems.
I have the impression that the Gorbachev era began in the United States now.

Published on October 3, 2017

Published on October 4, 2017

Old October 6th, 2017 #32
Ray Allan

Quote:
I have the impression that the Gorbachev era began in the United States now.
We were really hoping that was the case after Trump took office, especially after he met with Putin this past summer. It was reminiscent of Gorbachev and Reagan meeting for the first time in 1985 in Reykjavik, Iceland. The jews are going into overdrive trying to prevent good relations between Russia and the US today and want a new Cold War.

Watching the self-propelled artillery in Volgograd district of course made me think of the Battle of Stalingrad. Those vehicles were probably rolling over the same ground where the battle took place.

After so many rocket launches over the past 60-70 years, Siberia and far eastern Russia is full of dropped rocket stages. Most US launches are over water. I watched a video about that once and it showed these farmers in Kazakhstan who converted a discarded R-7 booster into a water tank for their animals. The booster came down more or less intact and they were putting it to good use. No people have actually been hurt by those things that I know of since they fall in very remote areas.

Old October 16th, 2017 #33
Alex Him

Quote:
We were really hoping that was the case after Trump took office, especially after he met with Putin this past summer. It was reminiscent of Gorbachev and Reagan meeting for the first time in 1985 in Reykjavik, Iceland. The jews are going into overdrive trying to prevent good relations between Russia and the US today and want a new Cold War.
Under the Gorbachev era, I meant the era of betrayal.
And the Yeltsin era was the era of disintegration.

Quote:
Watching the self-propelled artillery in Volgograd district of course made me think of the Battle of Stalingrad. Those vehicles were probably rolling over the same ground where the battle took place.
This is very likely.

Quote:
After so many rocket launches over the past 60-70 years, Siberia and far eastern Russia is full of dropped rocket stages. Most US launches are over water. I watched a video about that once and it showed these farmers in Kazakhstan who converted a discarded R-7 booster into a water tank for their animals. The booster came down more or less intact and they were putting it to good use. No people have actually been hurt by those things that I know of since they fall in very remote areas.
I do not know anything about this.

Old October 16th, 2017 #34
Alex Him

Published on October 13, 2017

Old October 17th, 2017 #37
Ray Allan

Rokot blasts off in the BFRC--Big Fucking Red Cloud, as it's called by missile men in the US, due to its storable hypergolic propellant of unsymmetrical dimethylhydrazine (UDMH) and nitrogen tetroxide (N2O4). Rockot was derived from a silo-launched ICBM, UR-100N. The American Titan II ICBM was very similar, used the same fuel and launched in the same BFRC as seen in one of the modified Titan IIs launching the Gemini VI-A manned mission in December 1965.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=P6zzvkn94ZU

Old October 20th, 2017 #38
Alex Him

Quote:
Rokot blasts off in the BFRC--Big Fucking Red Cloud, as it's called by missile men in the US, due to its storable hypergolic propellant of unsymmetrical dimethylhydrazine (UDMH) and nitrogen tetroxide (N2O4). Rockot was derived from a silo-launched ICBM, UR-100N. The American Titan II ICBM was very similar, used the same fuel and launched in the same BFRC as seen in one of the modified Titan IIs launching the Gemini VI-A manned mission in December 1965.
I don't know which components make up this cloud

Published on October 17, 2017

Published on October 18, 2017

Published on October 19, 2017

Old October 29th, 2017 #39
Alex Him

Published on October 20, 2017

In Russian the word "барс" means snow leopard.

Published on October 21, 2017

The organization of search and rescue is carried out by pilots of army aviation.

It includes: visual reconnaissance from the helicopter, detection of the accident site, landing of special forces and covering the work of the search and rescue unit, as well as the evacuation of the victims using a winch.

Thread