VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 4th, 2012 #61
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
2 hour jog at -65 degrees? Not 2 miles, not 2 minutes. 2 hour Jog - which at a SLOW airborne shuffle pace is about 10 miles under ideal conditions. Helluva big town to run across, in an area that was -65 degrees.

All in minimal clothing, mind you. His advice could get somebody killed.
Here, in case you missed it.

Old September 4th, 2012 #62
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Default Counting all the assholes in the room.

Last edited by Angel Ramsey; September 4th, 2012 at 01:49 PM.

Old September 4th, 2012 #63
Angel Ramsey
Banned

World wide record low temperatures:

(as there are no towns in Antartica, we'll just skip that)

Verkhoyansk and Oymyakon, both in Sakha Republic, Russia (−90 °F), 1892-02-07 1933-02-06 - Don't know what the nigger population is there, but I highly doubt it, and think we can rule out 1892.

North Ice, Greenland, (−87.0 °F), 1954-01-09 Don't know how many niggers lived there in 1954, but once again, I doubt it.

Snag, Yukon, (−81 °F), 1947-02-03. Once again, really?

Prospect Creek, Alaska, (−80 °F), 1971-01-23 I seriously doubt Prospect Creek is 10 miles across from one side of town to the other, so we can rule that out.

Ust' Shchugor, Russia, (−72.6 °F), 1978-12-31 Ummmm

So, unless you are from one of these cites (worldwide cold records below 65 degrees), and that city is anywhere from 7-10 miles across (2 hour jog), and it has a significant nigger population (You saw niggers [plural] out that night).......Then Roy W is full of SHIT.

Old September 4th, 2012 #64
George Witzgall

Quote:

Verkhoyansk and Oymyakon, both in Sakha Republic, Russia (−90 °F), 1892-02-07 1933-02-06 - Don't know what the nigger population is there, but I highly doubt it, and think we can rule out 1892.

North Ice, Greenland, (−87.0 °F), 1954-01-09 Don't know how many niggers lived there in 1954, but once again, I doubt it.

Prospect Creek, Alaska, (−80 °F), 1971-01-23 I seriously doubt Prospect Creek is 10 miles across from one side of town to the other, so we can rule that out.

So, unless you are from one of these cites (worldwide cold records below 65 degrees), and that city is anywhere from 7-10 miles across (2 hour jog), and it has a significant nigger population (You saw niggers [plural] out that night).......Then Roy W is full of SHIT.
When Roy said -65F "cold", I took that to mean a wind chill of -65F:
Wind_chill Wind_chill

So for example, if the temperature is -35F and the wind is a little over 15mph, that gives a wind chill temperature of -65F; or if the wind is gusting to 45 mph, as is very common in the surrounding foothills and mountains of Anchorage, say, a temperature of just -25F (only about 36 degrees below the average January low at sea level, and fairly commonplace at higher elevations) gives a wind chill temperature of -65F.

Last edited by George Witzgall; September 4th, 2012 at 05:08 PM.

Old September 4th, 2012 #65
Gil Irwin
Holohoax survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by keifer View Post
This thread is based on the idea of applied techniques and practices that you personally experienced in problem solving in a self reliance scenario beyond carpeted floors and running water. If you want to brag then have at it, but my original thought on this grouping of information is based on problem solving in the field. Things you did not know, surprised you, caught you guard, nearly killed you, as well as that which you triumphed over. If you are gonna talk firearms and your favorite gear then how does that particular fit into your applied system of processes from experience. Any experiences you had hiking, camping, hunting, military, recreational or actual training that specifically addresses these issues.
When I was a youngster, I trained at the Chuck Norris studio in Redondo Beach, Ca. My instructor at that time was Darnell Garcia:

http://articles.latimes.com/1991-07-...-year-sentence

I've never found karate to be particularly useful in a street or bar fight.

Your mileage may vary.

Gil

Old September 5th, 2012 #66
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey
Here, in case you missed it.

Clearly I missed the post that demonstrated the logic used to deduce a person's precise speed and distance from nothing. Help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly
Silly me! That proves it beyond a doubt without even calculating the jogging distance. As soon as he is proven to be a liar there is no point in going into the proof that his lungs would have been frozen.
Linder is right, you're like an annoying parrot stuck in loop of a random word it heard and could never comprehend. 'Crazy' here, 'lungs' there. Squawk!!! No niggers up north Schkwekk!! ... Continually interrupting the humans' conversation, who just silently scowl until it passes. Where is its master?

And maybe it's cute to others, but no, a parrot on the shoulder of a parrot is redundant. I hope you and bottlegirl ramsey wind up discovered in someone's freezer.

That is my ardent wish.

Old September 5th, 2012 #67
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Wagahuski View Post

Clearly I missed the post that demonstrated the logic used to deduce a person's precise speed and distance from nothing. Help?
Asshat,

I can easily determine your distance, because you said you were "jogging" for 2 hours.

Although walking speeds can vary greatly depending on factors such as height, weight, age, terrain, surface, load, culture, effort, and fitness, the average human walking speed is about 5.0 kilometres per hour (km/h), or about 3.1 miles per hour (mph), although a brisk walking speed can be around 6.5 km/h or 4 miles per hour.

So walking at an average pace, or a brisk walk, in 2 hours, you would have covered 6.2 - 8 miles.

But, you were jogging, which means you were traveling faster than walking. An average jogging speed is about 6 miles per hour, which puts your distance traveled over 2 hours around the 12 mile mark.

Considering you specific verbage you used, and understanding the "less than ideal conditions" for jogging, you still would have covered more area than at a brisk walk - or else you would have said you "walked briskly" as opposed to "jogging" to survive the temperature for that time period. You said you had to jog across town, so I averaged the distance between an average brisk walk, and a jog. The answer is 10 miles.

There fucktard.

In case you missed it..........

Quote:
2 hour jog at -65 degrees? Not 2 miles, not 2 minutes. 2 hour Jog - which at a SLOW airborne shuffle pace is about 10 miles under ideal conditions. Helluva big town to run across, in an area that was -65 degrees.

All in minimal clothing, mind you. His advice could get somebody killed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Wagahuski View Post
I hope you and bottlegirl ramsey wind up discovered in someone's freezer.

That is my ardent wish.
A residential freezer should be set at 0 degrees Fahrenheit, which would be 65 degrees warmer than your supposed 10 mile jog.

Last edited by Angel Ramsey; September 5th, 2012 at 07:10 AM.

Old September 5th, 2012 #68
George Witzgall

Quote:
Asshat,

I can easily determine your distance, because you said you were "jogging" for 2 hours.

Although walking speeds can vary greatly depending on factors such as height, weight, age, terrain, surface, load, culture, effort, and fitness, the average human walking speed is about 5.0 kilometres per hour (km/h), or about 3.1 miles per hour (mph), although a brisk walking speed can be around 6.5 km/h or 4 miles per hour.

So walking at an average pace, or a brisk walk, in 2 hours, you would have covered 6.2 - 8 miles.

But, you were jogging, which means you were traveling faster than walking. An average jogging speed is about 6 miles per hour, which puts your distance traveled over 2 hours around the 12 mile mark.

Considering you specific verbage you used, and understanding the "less than ideal conditions" for jogging, you still would have covered more area than at a brisk walk - or else you would have said you "walked briskly" as opposed to "jogging" to survive the temperature for that time period. You said you had to jog across town, so I averaged the distance between an average brisk walk, and a jog. The answer is 10 miles.

There fucktard.

In case you missed it..........

A residential freezer should be set at 0 degrees Fahrenheit, which would be 65 degrees warmer than your supposed 10 mile jog.
Yeah, see here's where it's important to think about the meaning of the words you are reading, instead of thinking about how you can twist those words around to use against the author.

Roy said he faced a two hour trek. But now his point is that a fit man who is not quite suitably dressed for the freakish cold he finds himself in might decide to jog to shorten the time he would otherwise face if he were to submit to the numbing cold and exhaustion and walk at a snail's pace, like many lesser men might be tempted to.

Logically, then, this means that by jogging, he is shortening the time from what would otherwise be a narcotically, frostbitingly slow trek of two hours, to a heart-thumping life-affirming jog of maybe half that time.

Any rate, I'd let Roy speak for himself, but I think the conversation has kinda degraded to one-upsmanship. Sad commentary.

Old September 5th, 2012 #69
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Don't Waste Your Time

Quote:

You are being too kind to this lying fool Wasahuski with his fake name and his apologist. You can't reason with a liar like him and his ilk. Fairbanks is only 6 miles across and it hasn't been -66 F there since 1952.

Old September 5th, 2012 #70
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
You are being too kind to this lying fool Wasahuski with his fake name and his apologist. You can't reason with a liar like him and his ilk. Fairbanks is only 6 miles across and it hasn't been -66 F there since 1952.
I'm not Roy's apologist. He doesn't need one. I'm just someone who knows how to read.

Old September 5th, 2012 #71
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

Oh, hey, mister A. If you wish to respond directly to me rather than using your common-law wife's account, that would honor me, and benefit you both; she, by not publicly embarrassing her further that she obviously can't form an intelligent rebuttal by herself, and that you aren't de facto violating the rule against multiple accounts.

Your deduction is fatally flawed because: (1.) The condition of the terrain was not considered. Running or walking speed is hampered by deep, windswept snow while increasing effort (hence metabolic effort) and across ice severely reduced; and (2.) the width of an averagely sized city may not be traveled in a straight A to B line, but more or less zig-zagged, more if one's direction is diagonal to its grid plan, which adds to the distance between origin and destination.

Retracing my route via google maps it calculates a distance of 7.6 miles.
Incredible? No.
Just the facts.

Old September 6th, 2012 #72
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gil Irwin View Post
When I was a youngster, I trained at the Chuck Norris studio in Redondo Beach, Ca. My instructor at that time was Darnell Garcia:

http://articles.latimes.com/1991-07-...-year-sentence

I've never found karate to be particularly useful in a street or bar fight.

Your mileage may vary.

Gil

Old September 6th, 2012 #73
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Lower 48

Quote:
I've proven that you are a liar. Go on about your daily business....trolling.
I say that the liar Wagahuski who uses a fake name has never been to Alaska. He is lower than whale shit like they say there.

Old September 6th, 2012 #74
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I say that the liar Wagahuski who uses a fake name has never been to Alaska. He is lower than whale shit like they say there.
I refuse to engage with that liar. He accused me of having my husband post under my account. He also called me my husband's "common law wife". The state of Pennsylvania doesn't recognize that. That's why I got my dad's life insurance money, and not his live in girlfriend of 10 yrs. Fucking idiot.

He is a bold faced liar, and I proved it. I'm done with this thread.

Last edited by Angel Ramsey; September 6th, 2012 at 01:04 PM.

Old December 17th, 2012 #75
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbi Pauly
Your proof that Wagahuski is a liar is almost complete. There is no city in the Western hemisphere that big that gets down to -65 F.
Ah, found it.

Phone-camera pic from the night in dispute.

Pictures talk, ignorant kwan bullshit walks.

Old December 18th, 2012 #76
Horseman

Cmon man. You didn't run. How can you run on snow and ice?

Old December 18th, 2012 #77
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

With my usual leather boots.

http://www.ktva.com/news/in-the-spot...133249283.html

You people can stop trying to contradict me. You do not know more than me about my environment.

*peers out window, sees neighbor jogging*

Old January 11th, 2013 #78
M.N. Dalvez

Where I grew up, 40-45 degree Celsius days for months at a time were nothing out of the ordinary. That's without air-conditioning, too.

Our bodies are amazingly adaptive. And with a bit of knowledge of the homeostatic process, well, there's no place on Earth we can't survive, and thrive.

Thread