Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 22nd, 2008 #21
April

wow that is true. I dont know any teenage girls who watch MTV anymore. I used to love it back in the 80s when it was real music television. Sometimes for fun I like to check out those old 80s videos on VH1. My daughters think the whole station is stupid ( they are allowed to watch what they want since they are 16 and I want them to make decisions themselves) they watch Gilmore Girls and the 70s show as well as Iron Chef ( not sure what that was all about but I think they thought one of the contestants was cute).

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

Old December 23rd, 2008 #22
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Quote:
Originally Posted by April Gaede View Post
wow that is true. I dont know any teenage girls who watch MTV anymore. I used to love it back in the 80s when it was real music television. Sometimes for fun I like to check out those old 80s videos on VH1. My daughters think the whole station is stupid ( they are allowed to watch what they want since they are 16 and I want them to make decisions themselves) they watch Gilmore Girls and the 70s show as well as Iron Chef ( not sure what that was all about but I think they thought one of the contestants was cute).
Not about the cooking itself? Its probably Bobby Flay.
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Old December 23rd, 2008 #23
Mark
Banned

Iron Chef was originally a Japanese show, perhaps the only Japanese show I could actually stand to watch. I generally find Asians boring and bizarre.

It's a great idea, I'm glad Food Network took the show over.

Bobby Flay is a great Irish-American food personality and chef. He married well, a beautiful blonde from Texas. Better than a lot of people I can say these days.

Old December 23rd, 2008 #24
April

Quote:
Originally Posted by T. Kadijevic View Post
Not about the cooking itself? Its probably Bobby Flay.
NO they have an excellent cook living with them so they dont need to learn to cook from TV.

Old December 23rd, 2008 #25
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Quote:
NO they have an excellent cook living with them so they dont need to learn to cook from TV.
Why couldn't they cook for themselves? Its fun, its creative and its a good skill to hone.
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Old December 23rd, 2008 #26
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
Iron Chef was originally a Japanese show, perhaps the only Japanese show I could actually stand to watch. I generally find Asians boring and bizarre.

It's a great idea, I'm glad Food Network took the show over.

Bobby Flay is a great Irish-American food personality and chef. He married well, a beautiful blonde from Texas. Better than a lot of people I can say these days.
I like both versions. The Japanese one is quirky and unintentionally humorous. The Amerikwan one stays on the path, but sometimes have these annoying jew judges.

Old December 23rd, 2008 #27
Jett Rink
Banned

You wouldn't believe how crazy/strange a cooking show with judges sounds to a person who doesn't watch cable TV.

Old December 23rd, 2008 #28
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
You wouldn't believe how crazy/strange a cooking show with judges sounds to a person who doesn't watch cable TV.
Just youtube it.

Old December 23rd, 2008 #29
April

Quote:
Why couldn't they cook for themselves? Its fun, its creative and its a good skill to hone.
Never said they didn't. They DO cook for themselves, but their skills are not from watching cooking shows, their cooking skills are learned from their talented mother.

Old December 23rd, 2008 #30
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Quote:
Never said they didn't. They DO cook for themselves, but their skills are not from watching cooking shows, their cooking skills are learned from their talented mother.
That's good to hear. I thought you were spoiling them. Cooking shows are only there to inspire anyways.

Old December 24th, 2008 #31
April

Quote:
That's good to hear. I thought you were spoiling them. Cooking shows are only there to inspire anyways.
Oh but I do spoil them. They are my little princesses. I cant help it.

Old December 24th, 2008 #32
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Quote:
wow that is true. I dont know any teenage girls who watch MTV anymore. I used to love it back in the 80s when it was real music television. Sometimes for fun I like to check out those old 80s videos on VH1.
Your not the only one who remembers when MTV was mostly a music station. Today all there is on there is "reality" crap. Even
VH1 is going in that direction, except VH1 Classic. But that is what you get when a jew CEO of Viacom/CBS is running the network.

Quote:
My daughters think the whole station is stupid ( they are allowed to watch what they want since they are 16 and I want them to make decisions themselves) they watch Gilmore Girls and the 70s show as well as Iron Chef ( not sure what that was all about but I think they thought one of the contestants was cute).
There is hardly enough quality "entertainment" on any more on the jewbox. Except for Discovery and A&E. Modern Marvels and Engineering An Empire ( Peter Weller hosts) are my favorites. The 70s Show girls (Donna and Jackie) are real life jews. Damn jews are all over Hollywood.

Last edited by Dale VanderMeer; December 24th, 2008 at 03:26 AM.

Old December 24th, 2008 #33
White Winger

MTV was always bad, and became worse as early as abouty '83 or '84; as early as their second year, Leftist critics were already screeching about absence / lack of videos by black 'artists',and the one I'll never forget was a "Nightline" show ,about the same time,with one of the filthiest,slimiest racist nigger devils,rick james,doing his usual paranoid,megalomaniacal blusterings about that( No doubt coked up to where it was coming out his ears and ass ). Soon enough,of course, Pandora's Box was opened,and the evil nigger spirits came spewing out; prince, pedophile jackson,ray parker,jr.,billy ocean,and,of course, every rap(e) 'artist'.

As usual,in the long run, the resultsd were the same:

bad enough when it was White artists( All the Heavy metal / Hair metal bands ,with their sleazy,sexist videos ), nigger 'artists' at least 1000 times WORSE.

And yes, I'm as guilty as the next White person for watching it far too long.

Hell,when even a racist jew 'comic' like lewis black says that it has done more to destroy music in his lifetime than anything else,or that "MTV is to music, as KFC is to chicken",it's rotten.

Last edited by White Winger; December 29th, 2008 at 05:35 PM.

Old December 24th, 2008 #34
April

[QUOTE=Dale VanderMeer;903372

There is hardly enough quality "entertainment" on any more on the jewbox. Except for Discovery and A&E. Modern Marvels and Engineering An Empire ( Peter Weller hosts) are my favorites. The 70s Show girls (Donna and Jackie) are real life jews. Damn jews are all over Hollywood.[/QUOTE]

Well whatever it is pretty hard to not see a jew on TV. I watch FOX business to see them squirm and it is pretty funny. Almost all the women on that show are JAPs. They wear super short skirts and tons of makeup and bleach their hair blonde but they still have obvious Jewish features. They sit them up on high stools with their heels or tall boots and they talk about the stock market. One of them slipped the other day talking about the Maddoff thing. She said " It has wiped out over 30% of the community"....then she corrected very softly" the Jewish community". almost as an aside. I had to TEEVo it back twice to catch it but she let it out that she was part of the " community" as well because no goy would refer to it that way, they would have said " Jewish community" right from the get go. That and her beak nose and close set eyes gave her away. I thought it was funny as hell.

My girls also like to watch the Time Warp show where they video ordinary things and slow down the tape so you can see how it happens. They also like Planet Earth and Martha Stewart crafts. I think they have pretty good TV viewing standards for 16 year old kids.

Old December 24th, 2008 #35
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Quote:
My girls also like to watch the Time Warp show where they video ordinary things and slow down the tape so you can see how it happens. They also like Planet Earth and Martha Stewart crafts. I think they have pretty good TV viewing standards for 16 year old kids.
If its educational and useful information, its pretty safe for the most part. If its a time waster, then avoid it.

Old December 25th, 2008 #36
April

Quote:
If its educational and useful information, its pretty safe for the most part. If its a time waster, then avoid it.
Do you have teenagers?

Old December 25th, 2008 #37
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Quote:
Do you have teenagers?
No, but I was one once. Why do you ask?

Old December 25th, 2008 #38
April

Quote:
No, but I was one once. Why do you ask?
Raising teenagers today and being a teenager 30 years ago are worlds apart. Being a teen teaches you nothing about how to raise one.

Old December 25th, 2008 #39
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Quote:
Raising teenagers today and being a teenager 30 years ago are worlds apart. Being a teen teaches you nothing about how to raise one.
I have the ability to put myself in their shoes and understand the influential elements around them. Actually, the closest I can relate is having nieces and nephews approaching the teens and one good friend with a 16 yr old daughter. Not to worry, they're aware.

Old December 26th, 2008 #40
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Sounds like you captured a PodBlanc moment of .
Quote:
Well whatever it is pretty hard to not see a jew on TV. I watch FOX business to see them squirm and it is pretty funny. Almost all the women on that show are JAPs. They wear super short skirts and tons of makeup and bleach their hair blonde but they still have obvious Jewish features. They sit them up on high stools with their heels or tall boots and they talk about the stock market. One of them slipped the other day talking about the Maddoff thing. She said " It has wiped out over 30% of the community"....then she corrected very softly" the Jewish community". almost as an aside. I had to TEEVo it back twice to catch it but she let it out that she was part of the " community" as well because no goy would refer to it that way, they would have said " Jewish community" right from the get go. That and her beak nose and close set eyes gave her away. I thought it was funny as hell.

Thread