VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 25th, 2018 #1
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Default Foreskin Restoration

If you are a man who has been circumcised, you can restore your foreskin. You don't need to go to a doctor; you can do it entirely yourself with simple tools such as tape, rubber bands, and a belt. There are also inexpensive devices that you can purchase on the Internet to restore your foreskin. Simply google "foreskin restoration," and you will find a wealth of information on the subject. There are also books on the subject, including The Joy of Uncircumcising, which is full of quotations from boys who have been circumcised, which you can show to anyone who is contemplating circumcising his or her son.

A restored foreskin will not have the sensitivity of a natural prepuce, and it is not possible to restore the frenar band which holds it in place, but it is still better than being circumcised. Having a prepuce is essential to experiencing sex as it naturally should be experienced, and, while not as good as a natural prepuce, a restored foreskin will still be better than none. After all,

The prepuce of a man is to love a woman, and the prepuce of a woman is to love a man.

The process of restoring my foreskin took just a little over two years, but most of the growth occurred during the first few months. In fact, after a few months, I was so happy with the results that I felt like running outside naked and showing everyone! Needless to say, I didn't.

If anyone here would like to share his experience with foreskin restoration or ask any questions about it, please reply below.

Old January 25th, 2018 #2
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

I didn't think that was something that could be done, that's great. Can't imagine anyone doing any unnecessary thing like that to a White baby. Life or death situations are all that should result in surgical cutting on a child.

Old January 26th, 2018 #3
Andre Fabre

Default Restored here

I'm technically fully restored, but I'm still working on lengthening my new foreskin.

I want to let everyone here know that my approach to restoration was slightly different from all the documentation you find online. Instead of restoring with devices, I opted to go will manual methods only, and used my scar line as my only tugging point. I repositioned my scar line from behind the glans to the very tip of my penis.

Repositioning the scar line to the very end of the penis achieves several goals. For one, only inner skin touches the glans at all times, just like an intact man's prepuce does. The scar line turns slightly thicker and erotically sensitive, and in the end, it works and performs very similarly to a frenar or ridged band. The outer skin stays outside, just like in an intact penis.

The reason I decided to go with manual methods is that most restoration devices tend to pull whichever skin you have the most of, ending up with a foreskin that oftentimes the outer skin involutes onto itself. This form of restoration is not ideal because some of the outer skin touches the glans at all times, and such skin does not provide the same environment that a glans needs. The glans should be touched only by inner skin. The inner skin is mucosal in nature, while the outer skin is just that; outer skin.

Aside from using only my hands and fingers to restore, I also used o-rings, or rubber gaskets, to use as retainers, at least at the intermediate stages of my restoration. Once I could wear o-rings comfortably during the day, and as my skin continued to grow, I added more rings to keep the skin stretched when not tugging. Eventually, I had enough skin, which allowed me to retain at night.

Retaining at night allows you to extend your tugging routines into the night. The nocturnal erections do the tugging for you while the rings keep the skin in place. This process requires some observation and practice the first few times you try it. Usually, a man must do an erection test while awake with a single ring to see if he can wear an o-ring while sleeping. The ring should sit firmly at the very end of the available skin, achieve an erection, and see if the o-ring stays put. If the glans tries to go through the ring, it is too large and should never be used. The o-ring should be large enough to allow good blood flow to the skin at the other side of the ring, while at the same time it is small enough to hold the skin firmly in place.

Eventually, as my skin continued to grow, I continued adding more rings to the array. Now I can wear 8 o-rings day and night. During the night I place the rings as close to the tip of my foreskin as possible while leaving a small "rosebud" of skin to keep the rings in place. During the daytime, I pull more or less skin through the rings to add or release tension on the skin, turning the o-rings array into a tugging device. Going through this process of pulling and releasing skin through the rings regularly turns out to be the most effective and efficient way to restore the prepuce.

I started as a CI-3, and currently, I'm a CI-8+. My goal is to achieve a CI-9 or full erect coverage.

Old January 26th, 2018 #4
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

A book for bad goys.

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old January 27th, 2018 #5
Andre Fabre

Default Not a good book

That book in the photo is not a good book. Has poor reviews. It seems as if the author just copied and pasted passages from various sources and it is not his personal experience.

Old May 16th, 2018 #6
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

The first people to do this was Jews. At the height of the Greek Empire, Jews wanted to fit in and pass as Greek in the Gymnasium where everyone is naked.

Old May 17th, 2018 #7
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolf Goldbergstein View Post
The first people to do this was Jews. At the height of the Greek Empire, Jews wanted to fit in and pass as Greek in the Gymnasium where everyone is naked.
They used clamps because sports tape had not yet been invented. The mohilim responded by cutting off a bigger chunk, to make that impossible in the future.

Thread