Old June 12th, 2013 #61
Rick Ronsavelle

Are there any positions that require zero skill? [Just being a nigger?]

Old June 12th, 2013 #62
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ronsavelle View Post
Are there any positions that require zero skill? [Just being a nigger?]
That's another one of those sly jewey terms used to shit on players in positions dominated by Whites. We all know the old song:

"Well, Howahd, Joe Whiteboy's a Throwback, a Tough, Scrappy Kid, with Solid Fundamentals, Good Hands & Deceptive Speed (not REAL speed, of course: all successful White "athletes" are really just the equivalent of watch-stealing street magicians): a Classic Overachievah. While his four national BCS Championships are rathah impressive at first glance, the NFL is a different kettle of gefilte fish. Look for him to go somewayah in the mid-to-late 37th round.

Now, D'Ownlow'te Washington-Jenkem of Emmitt Till Memorial Middle School, ahhhh - a supastah in waiting!"

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old July 22nd, 2013 #63
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

[LA Times laughably twists reality to breaking point to impugn judgment of Tebow and to tie him to murder indictee Aaron Hernandez.]

Aaron Hernandez is a 'good guy,' Tim Tebow told Tom Brady in 2011

By Chuck Schilken

7:25 AM PDT, July 17, 2013

An NFL video of a 2011 postgame chat between New England quarterback Tom Brady and then-Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow has surfaced in which Brady says he is trying to look after a couple of Tebow's former Florida teammates, one of whom was Aaron Hernandez.

Perhaps the most interesting part of the brief exchange is that Tebow tells Brady that Hernandez and fellow Gator-turned-Patriot Brandon Spikes are "good guys," but both quarterbacks agreed the two could be "a lot to handle."

Hernandez was charged with first-degree murder in the shooting death of Odin Lloyd last month and was subsequently released by the Patriots.

Tebow is currently on the New England roster, looking to find a spot as a backup to Brady. But back on Dec. 18, 2011, he was the starting quarterback for the Broncos, who had just suffered a 41-23 loss to Brady and the Patriots.

The two quarterbacks exchanged pleasantries after the game and were about to part ways when Brady thought to bring up Tebow's former teammates in what appears to be a joking manner.

Brady: "You know, I'm trying to watch over Aaron and Brandon, but ..."

Tebow: "They're good guys."

Brady: "... they're a lot to handle."

Tebow: "Absolutely."

During his college days Hernandez was suspended one game for a failed drug test and was allegedly involved in a bar altercation to which Tebow was listed a witness. Spikes was suspended half a game for an on-field eye-gouging incident with the Gators and four games with the Patriots for violating the NFL's banned substances policy.

The video has apparently been out there since shortly after the game on NFL.com, but the Boston-based site Masshole Sports was the first to notice Hernandez's name brought up in the conversation.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...,6119882.story

Old July 26th, 2013 #64
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
I don't know much about niggerball, but I do know that Tebow was a decent quarterback. I also know that Tebow believes in exercising sexual restraint and gives most of his money to charity, in the name of something higher, his God (doesn't matter what it is, if you put something above what's on the Jewish ala cart menu it's threatening).
Yep: Tebow in both those ways is the living embodiment of anti-Frankfurtism.

Quote:
He's a normal, good human being and a decent player, and even in a world so corrupted by the Jews ultimate control over culture and media, that still resonates with a lot of white people thanks to our racial instinct.
Exactly.

Thing is, even when Tebow can make them loads of money, they still don't want him, so strong is their fear. Which, as I never tire of saying, proves yet again that the (judeo)-leftist school of media criticism and corporate critism is wrong - as it claims, inaccurately, that corporations pursue profit above all else. They do not. This can be proved as many times over as one needs to. Politics is first. Profits are second.

Quote:
All those coaches speaking on behalf of Jew owners are whining about the "Tebow" circus, which is actually completely benign (or even would attract fans) to most people , and only a problem in the mainstream Jewish media. Well a lot of people were outraged and there was more organic controversy around Michael Vick and his dog-fighting (and drug dealing, and giving people herpes, and etc etc) yet that didn't stop his career. Michael Vick is what Jews want us all to be, nothing but lowly gorillas who only know how to press a lever to get their pellet: Muhdik and Muh bling.
They spent a lot of time promoting Vick, then promoting his comeback. They always exaggerated how good he was. They will never say that a nigger QB is dumb when he continues to make the same mistake over and over again. They will say he "can't read defenses" or some such evasion. They desperately want to promote a New QB that is all (nigger) legs and no brain, but it will never happen. The average RB only lasts about three years in the league. They get beat down. Even if your QB is as fast as an RB, if he runs frequently, the same thing will happen. The running can be valuable, but it must be extremely selective, and the QB must know when to slide or go out of bounds. His career will end early if he doesn't learn this. QBs come into the league thinking the stuff they did in college will work in pros, but the pros are too fast for it. The one to watch in this regard is Robert Griffin. They're putting all their jewish-media eggs in his basket, but he already got knocked out of the 2012 season, and 2013 will show if he's learned any lessons. The best black QB is Wilson up in Seattle, who is probably half white, and understands that running is something you have to be very careful about. The best QB of last year's class is undoubtedly Andrew Luck of Indianapolis, but ESPN talked him down to #2 in the draft instead of #1, purely for racial reasons. Skip Bayless, who is taken as a conservative by nitwits who think anyone on tv is rightwing, was responsible for that. Griffin is ok, but Luck could be the best QB ever. That's my judgment. I could well be wrong too. Certainly Luck has had better and more extensive training coming into the pros probably than anyone who ever lived. He has the traditional size, along with pretty good speed, and a great brain.

Quote:
The talk about training his foot work for the first time and how quick of a learner he is, also is interesting. It's almost like they are not helping or trusting in him on purpose (second string for the shitty Jets and still not even 1 game of play time?). The worst part of all is he probably doesn't even recognize what's going on, or who is doing this to him. He probably stays up all night reading thousands of fan letters, wondering to himself why he's an NFL pariah when so many people love him, a guy with a lot of talent, and lives a life that's clean and humble compared to some of his retarded niggers and wiggers co-workers.
I don't know. He has that high-pitched voice so many Christian types do. E. Michael Jones has it too. I believe there is something in their head that causes them to speak in higher, more effeminate voice than they would if they were normal. I have never seen anyone mention this particular point, and it sounds ridiculous, but I have seen it over and over. There is some connection there, though. Masculine-deep-logical-evil is one set. Feminine-positive-highpitched-prayerful. Something like that.

Tebow's problem is he's not that good at passing. But it's not that simple. He's good at long passing, ok at short passing, but bad at medium-passing. This may be due to his technique, both footwork and his unfurling style of throwing. Presumably this could be worked out. I've seen at least one former QB say he could be taught. Others may not think his technique is vastly improvable. I don't know what the truth is. What I know is that: 1) claims of his passing inadequacy are wildly exaggerated; 2) any other QB in any other time and place who turned a season around from 1-4 to making the playoffs and winning a game would be given at least another two full seasons to see if he could develop further. It's unthinkable to me that the team he performed that miracle for would dump him - and then the team he's traded to, with not very good QBs and a losing record, would never once even try to start him. It just doesn't make any sense without the political angle.

Quote:
Tebow was homeschooled in his native Jacksonville. I know a lot of you are for homeschooling, and the arguments for it are hard to disagree with, but on the other hand by sheltering your kids you don't let them develop antibodies to what the world really is like. Out in Jacksonville, away from the big cities, it's hard to properly gauge just how powerful Jews are, and without meeting them, how full of hate and how dangerous Jews are to everyone.
Jacksonville is plenty big. I assure you there are loads of niggers around there. And Tebow has been a champion football player from day one. He's basically never not been around niggers. His father is a gung-ho preacher/missionary, and Tebow has been involved in that too (saving defectives over in the Philippines). Homeschooling is not necessarily the same as being sheltered. Typically homeschoolers are better socialized than NEAschoolers, which the NEA is at pains to lie about. Homeschoolers gets exposed to different ages, whereas NEAers are stuck with their peers.

Quote:
Homeschooling + Lack of experience in the capitals of money and culture means you have a really innocent guy that is totally clueless to the Jewish plot to ruin his life. If you told him, he would probably respond "why would Jews hate me? I've never done anything to them", like any other salt of the earth trusting person would.
He probably doesn't know the jewish part, but he surely knows what race is all about. He went to Florida. Good Catholic boy Urban Meyer always recruited any gorilla he could find, so long as it was lightening quick. Hell, Tebow tried to bail Aaron Hernandez out of an incident in a bar in jacksonville back in the day, long before the recent murder(s). Tebow probably doesn't know jews (although he's had more experience than anyone in the world dealing with jewish media, so he might have an INKLING), but he certainly has had a chance to see different races up close and personal.

Old July 26th, 2013 #65
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
It's a good question, Alex. Indeed, why Tim Tebow?
It's not like he's the first pro jock to proclaim himself tight with the Lard "Art" Gawd.
Because he has charisma. Charisma is a real thing. Very few people have it. It magnetizes people, thus presents a potential (as L. Rouse correctly emphasized) danger to the powers that be. that's how strong it is. As Stronza notes, this is a guy who goes helps dad snip dicks on baby brown boys in the Philippines, so he's pro-multicultural, just like jews demand. But even so, the other factors outweigh that, and above all, the dominant danger is Tebow's charisma.

The jews even warn, in Protocols, about the danger of personalities. Even if they control all the media and other indoctrinational institutions, there is still always remaining the danger of personalities rising up and compelling attention and gaining followers. That's it. MOST of the NFL players, black or white, are christians, and MANY of them are pretty hard-core believers. But very few or none of them have Tebow's charisma.

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 26th, 2013 at 09:04 PM.

Old July 26th, 2013 #66
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
The kikes, through their trembling coaches, have used Tebow's supposedly "deeply fundamentally flawed, non-pro" throwing motion as the football excuse for shunting him out of the league - when you can bet the coon tune that any niggerback with his scrambling abilities & winning record at all levels would be coached with the utmost patience and given endless chances to get it right.
This is the crux of it. He does have some flaw in his passing game. But anyone with his background - unmatched, essentially - his work ethic - universally described as off the charts - his intangibles - same thing, unmatched - to be treated as, welp, that's it, guy can't throw, NEXT! is utterly unprecedented, unthinkable and inexplicable - save for politics.

Old July 26th, 2013 #67
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
This is the crux of it. He does have some flaw in his passing game. But anyone with his background - unmatched, essentially - his work ethic - universally described as off the charts - his intangibles - same thing, unmatched - to be treated as, welp, that's it, guy can't throw, NEXT! is utterly unprecedented, unthinkable and inexplicable - save for politics.
Yep. A similar case I remember from over 10 years ago was that of exciting White Green Bay running back Travis Jervey: the boy could fly as fast or faster than any jigaboo, but I guess he was a little too excited at being given the chance to show his athleticism - understandable, considering that it's one that no White had been given in many a year - so he hot-dogged a little; didn't carry the ball tightly enough, etc. which led to some fumbles.

The reaction of coach Mike Holmgren on the sidelines was like a super volcano - when you know that had it been any "prize prospect" ape, the most you'd have seen out of him would've been a sad head-shake.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old July 26th, 2013 #68
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by America First View Post
www.castefootball.us

Amazing that this site does not have a million White's reading it every night.
Good site, but it's still just conservatism. Do that site right, it could really be something.

Old July 26th, 2013 #69
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
Bed-hair coiffed hack writer Mark Sappenfield, at the Christian sic Science sic Monitor, admits Tebow situation is 'extraordinary,' pins blame on Tebow himself!
Tebow's too popular? That's why he can't get a job? Because there will be media following him? And if there's one thing no pro team can handle, it's a bunch of media.

Slow down and think about this. Does it make even one atom of sense?

Only a brainwashed, dumbed-down population would accept such a ridiculous explanation.

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 26th, 2013 at 09:11 PM.

Old July 26th, 2013 #70
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronza View Post
I'm not losing sleep over po' Tim being persecuted:

http://asianjournal.wordpress.com/20...se-pinoy-kids/

On the recent weeklong trip to the orphanage his father’s ministry runs in Southeast Asia, Tim assisted in the care of more than 250 Filipinos who underwent medical and dental procedures, including circumcision.

Tim’s original task was to preach to the hundreds of people waiting in line before they had their teeth pulled or cysts removed. But as the day progressed, he looked for more active ways to help the three Filipino doctors. By the end of an exhausting day, he was wearing gloves and a mask, wielding surgical scissors, and helping the doctors in the circumcision of boys, finishing off stitches with a snip.

Doctor or amateur assistant - it doesn't matter. Doing circs excites them. I'm not surprised that the christard Tebow took the trouble to travel 5,000 miles to get his hands on boys' genitals.
Missing the point. No one said he's a WN.

Old July 26th, 2013 #71
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
In American high school football, It's normal for the boys to say a prayer and hold hands when facing the other team captains. Our oldest has done it countless times.

I don't see a problem with it.
Pros do that too. Players from both teams, gathered after the game. But the cameras mostly don't show, or certainly don't linger on it. They might pick it up accidentally as they're sweeping around after the game.

Notice also that many times the star performer of that night's game will thank jesus or god in his interview with ESPN, or whichever station, and the interviewer will always stoneface and ignore it. Dolly Parton had the best quote about it, re her tv show out in Hollywood. Don't have it at hand, but she just said, it's a bunch of jews, and they're all scared of christianity. Goyim who have achieved any level of success inside the media machine know to keep their beliefs private or they will be on this paranoid tribe's watch or hit list.

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 26th, 2013 at 09:12 PM.

Old July 26th, 2013 #72
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
That's another one of those sly jewey terms used to shit on players in positions dominated by Whites. We all know the old song:

"Well, Howahd, Joe Whiteboy's a Throwback, a Tough, Scrappy Kid, with Solid Fundamentals, Good Hands & Deceptive Speed (not REAL speed, of course: all successful White "athletes" are really just the equivalent of watch-stealing street magicians): a Classic Overachievah. While his four national BCS Championships are rathah impressive at first glance, the NFL is a different kettle of gefilte fish. Look for him to go somewayah in the mid-to-late 37th round.

Now, D'Ownlow'te Washington-Jenkem of Emmitt Till Memorial Middle School, ahhhh - a supastah in waiting!"
Yep.

I'd love to know the origin of 'skill position' - who came up with that and when and why.

A second point re the grittiness and overachieving - the leftists at Gawker recognize this too, but instead of correctly interpreting it as you do, that it's a backhanded putdown of white athletes, pretending they make up in heart what they lack in speed or athletic ability, the leftists use it to mean they are denying the presence of these qualities in blacks.

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 26th, 2013 at 09:13 PM.

Old July 26th, 2013 #73
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Yep. A similar case I remember from over 10 years ago was that of exciting White Green Bay running back Travis Jervey: the boy could fly as fast or faster than any jigaboo, but I guess he was a little too excited at being given the chance to show his athleticism - understandable, considering that it's one that no White had been given in many a year - so he hot-dogged a little; didn't carry the ball tightly enough, etc. which led to some fumbles.

The reaction of coach Mike Holmgren on the sidelines was like a super volcano - when you know that had it been any "prize prospect" ape, the most you'd have seen out of him would've been a sad head-shake.
I remember him. I'm from Wisconsin, grew up watching Green Bay. Not a fan anymore, of any team, but am familiar with exactkly what you're saying. These coaches are not all that smart, they're as brainwashed as everyone else. I always remember what Atkins said in one of his diet books. He would have his people step on the scale, and they would see they'd lost weight from following his diet. But it didn't matter. They continued to believe the government's food-pyramid propaganda, that red meat is bad, and fat, rather than carbs (as Atkins claims) is the real danger. Reality is not that strong an influence on mankind.

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 26th, 2013 at 09:14 PM.

Old July 26th, 2013 #74
Alex Linder
Administrator

New England is owned by a jew, Robert Kraft. NE's signing Tebow directly controverts my thesis, that Tebow is being blackballed. But we'll see what happens. Belichick has not confirmed Tebow will play QB, which means he may be trying him at other positions. Also, apparently Tebow is signed for two years, for a limited and unguaranteed amount of money. He's almost in the position of someone not drafted being brought in for a tryout. In my opinion, if politics didn't figure, 2013 would be Tebow's third full season as a starter, and he would be considerably better than he was in his impressive second season (first near-full season as starter). Instead, he has wasted over a year at the Jets, getting little playing time, and being made to gain a bunch of weight. He is not even physically the same person he was two years ago when he had his success.

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 28th, 2013 at 06:46 AM.

Old July 26th, 2013 #75
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
New England is owned by a jew, Robert Kraft. NE's signing Tebow dirctly controverts my thesis, that Tebow is being blackballed. But we'll see what happens. Belichick has not confirmed Tebow will play QB, which means he may be trying him at other positions. Also, apparently Tebow is signed for two years, for a limited and unguaranteed amount of money. He's almost in the position of someone not drafted being brought in for a tryout. In my opinion, if politics didn't figure, 2013 would be Tebow's third full season as a starter, and he would be considerably better than he was in his impressive second season (first near-full season as starter). Instead, he has wasted over a year at the Jets, getting little playing time, and being made to gain a bunch of weight. He is not even physically the same person he was two years ago when he had his success.
That slob Ryan....I didn't like his old man Buddy, either. Bunch of loudmouths.

Old July 26th, 2013 #76
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
New England is owned by a jew, Robert Kraft. NE's signing Tebow dirctly controverts my thesis, that Tebow is being blackballed. But we'll see what happens. Belichick has not confirmed Tebow will play QB, which means he may be trying him at other positions. Also, apparently Tebow is signed for two years, for a limited and unguaranteed amount of money. He's almost in the position of someone not drafted being brought in for a tryout. In my opinion, if politics didn't figure, 2013 would be Tebow's third full season as a starter, and he would be considerably better than he was in his impressive second season (first near-full season as starter). Instead, he has wasted over a year at the Jets, getting little playing time, and being made to gain a bunch of weight. He is not even physically the same person he was two years ago when he had his success.
There was serious-seeming talk about Tebow maybe going to (I think) Minnesota or one other club.

It could be that Kraft is taking one for the (judeo) team, taking Tebow off the market so that he can't meet with accidental success as a qb, with a team desperate enough to take a flyer on his current abilities and untapped potential--a team that might develop him in good faith.

If so, Kraft gets to sanctimoniously take the credit for 'taking a chance on poor Tim Tebow,' at the same time he's screwing him and the White fans by keeping him out of circulation. That is a typically jewish way to operate.

Old July 26th, 2013 #77
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
I had never thought about it, but I guess I should have known he was Buddy's son.

Old July 27th, 2013 #78
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
There was serious-seeming talk about Tebow maybe going to (I think) Minnesota or one other club.

It could be that Kraft is taking one for the (judeo) team, taking Tebow off the market so that he can't meet with accidental success as a qb, with a team desperate enough to take a flyer on his current abilities and untapped potential--a team that might develop him in good faith.

If so, Kraft gets to sanctimoniously take the credit for 'taking a chance on poor Tim Tebow,' at the same time he's screwing him and the White fans by keeping him out of circulation. That is a typically jewish way to operate.
I should have added that Kraft almost certainly profits on the deal, since the Jets are paying the lion's share of Tebow's contract. Additional Patriots revenue from new Tebow merchandise sales will almost certainly cover the relative pittance the Patriots are paying for the 'sacrifice' of taking on Tebow.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...143729094.html

http://www.denverpost.com/business/ci_19654087

Last edited by Leonard Rouse; July 27th, 2013 at 02:18 PM.

Old July 28th, 2013 #79
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
He could have brought in Tebow for Sanchez after a few games, but his pride got in the way. That's my read, it could be wrong. Tebow would probably have had the same effect on the Jets as he had on the Broncos.

Old July 28th, 2013 #80
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:

Pretty sure Belichick is the one who wanted to bring him in, as he has a history of turning discards into useful items. I suspect Brady will fade quicker than people think; having a family and family life, and moving into your mid thirties cuts down on your desire. See Roger Federer, now fading badly.

Tags
nfl, tebow

Thread