Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 6th, 2006 #1
Abzug Hoffman

Default Mainstream Boomers notice Jew in TV room

I got this is the mail box along with the usual tiresome slew of redneck jokes, blonde jokes and cute animal pix that America's "with it" online old folks like to send to each other....

The Stranger [of Jewish Descent]
(Courtesy of Rosemarie Reeves)

A few months before I was born, my Dad met a stranger [of Jewish descent] who was new to our small Tennessee town. From the beginning, Dad was fascinated with this enchanting newcomer and soon invited him to live with our family. The stranger was quickly accepted and was around to welcome me into the world a few months later.

As I grew up, I never questioned his place in my family. In my young mind, he had a special niche. My parents were complementary instructors: Mom taught me the word of God, and Dad taught me to obey it. But the stranger, He was our storyteller. He would keep us spellbound for hours on end with adventures, mysteries and comedies.

If I wanted to know anything about politics, history or science, he always knew the answers about the past, understood the present and even seemed able to predict the future! He took my family to the first major league ball game. He made me laugh, and he made me cry. The stranger never stopped talking, but Dad didn't seem to mind.

Sometimes, Mom would get up quietly while the rest of us were shushing each other to listen to what he had to say, and she would go to her room and read her books (I wonder now if she ever prayed for the stranger to leave.)

Dad ruled our household with certain moral convictions, but the stranger never felt obligated to honor them.

Profanity, for example, was not allowed in our home... not from us, our friends or any visitors. Our longtime visitor, however, got away with four-letter words that burned my ears and made my dad squirm and my mother blush.

My Dad was a teetotaler who didn't permit alcohol in the home, not even for cooking. But the stranger encouraged us to try it on a regular basis. He made cigarettes look cool, cigars manly and pipes distinguished. He talked freely (much too freely!) about sex. His comments were sometimes blatant, sometimes suggestive, and generally embarrassing.

I now know that my early concepts about relationships were influenced strongly by the stranger. Time after time, he opposed the values of my parents, yet he was seldom rebuked... and NEVER asked to leave.

More than fifty years have passed since the stranger [of Jewish descent] moved in with our family. He has blended right in and is not nearly as fascinating as he was at first. Still, if you were to walk into my parent's den today, you would still find him sitting over in his corner, waiting for someone to listen to him talk and watch him draw his pictures. His name?....

We just call him, "TV."

He has a younger sister now. We call her, "computer." [I think somebody added this in, the computer is the opposite of the TV, a place where you can find "strangers" like your parents and escape the degenerate partyline programming of the helpful jew.]

Note: This should be required reading for every household in America!

Last edited by Abzug Hoffman; April 6th, 2006 at 04:57 AM.

Old April 8th, 2006 #2
White Winger

They couldn't have kicked the devil out,told him to get a job,and get his own place?They couldn't ever have confronted him even once?Dad couldn't once have warned him to knock off his poisonous shit or he would be thrown out?

Old April 8th, 2006 #3
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

The saddest part about the idiot box in the corner is that the average moron out there has no idea just how controlled its output is.

They seem to believe that TV programming just is what it is; no agenda, no purpose, no agitprop. Their ignorance is appalling. Beyond appalling. It's life threatening.

Cable and the whole slew of channels can offer some decent stuff to look at, but by and large it's all just so much trash. Particularly the bigger, more established networks.

If only the people knew just how manufactured and controlled their TV is.

Then they'd rise up and demand change.

...nah.

I just keep wondering: why do the bad guys always win in real life when the good guys always win in the movies?

Hey people, your TV is kosher approved for goy consumption. Just like everything on the shelves at the local supermarket.

Old April 8th, 2006 #4
Dogma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oy Ze Hate
The saddest part about the idiot box in the corner is that the average moron out there has no idea just how controlled its output is.

They seem to believe that TV programming just is what it is; no agenda, no purpose, no agitprop. Their ignorance is appalling. Beyond appalling. It's life threatening.
Even worse than that--and the reason a story like this can actually be quite HARMFUL without naming the Jew--is that people seem to naiively believe that TV just happens, like its some super-social organism that attained consciousness in the 50s and behaves on its own without human intervention. I am still shocked at the number of people who just dont consider that ACTUAL PEOPLE are responsible for what they're watching.

To me, THATS the connection that has to be made in order for people to start thinking. Once you're there, facts can show you who those people are, and what they're doing.

Old April 10th, 2006 #5
New Order

I have read this in the past and it only mentioned the TV somebody has SINCE inserted the jew stuff.

Old April 10th, 2006 #6
Abzug Hoffman

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Order
I have read this in the past and it only mentioned the TV somebody has SINCE inserted the jew stuff.

I inserted the jew stuff, that's what the brackets mean: [clarification inserted here].

I should have inserted [Christian] between "certain" and "moral convictions", too.

I'm hoping eventually, due to the wonder of the internet, my version will make it's way back to the author and either enlighten her as to just who the stranger was, or shame her for protecting the jews.

Old April 11th, 2006 #7
New Order

Default Excellent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abzug Hoffman
I inserted the jew stuff, that's what the brackets mean: [clarification inserted here].

I should have inserted [Christian] between "certain" and "moral convictions", too.

I'm hoping eventually, due to the wonder of the internet, my version will make it's way back to the author and either enlighten her as to just who the stranger was, or shame her for protecting the jews.
I was sad when I first read that piece a few years ago because the "patriot" crowd that was passing it around was asleep as to who controlled "The Stranger", today it is so bad that you really do need to spell it out for the lemmings and what you did couldn't hurt, but maybe better would be just a spintro ala Alex Linder.

Thread