Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 22nd, 2006 #1
A. Ryan

Default "Jherico" or "Nigger Hero Visits the Heartland"

Here is a prime time example of the crap that hymie will be dishing out on the jewtube this Falll.

A new program, Jherico, started on CBS this past Wednesday and I decided to watch the first show in the series to see what hymie had dreamed up. My main interest was to find out who the nigger hero (NH) would be and with what properties it would be endowed.

The show is set in a small town in Kansas and naturally the USA is having trouble with terrorism. After a few minutes into the program people see a mushroom cloud in the West and concurrently the TV and radio goes out. (It is supposed to be Denver that got hit but a quick look at a map shows that Denver is NORTH WEST of Kansas --- I guess this is only a detail to the kike writers.)

NH doesn't make a major appearance until 25 or so minutes into the show. Some firemen are talking about what caused the power to go out and NH (who has just moved to town from St Louis) steps up to explain the cause of the power outage to the dumb white firemen. Naturally the firemen are impressed and one of them asks NH if he is a science teacher.

The preview of next week's show has NH explaining how an impending rain storm will pour radiation down on the town along with the water. I wouldn't be surprised if in the future NH's name is revealed to be Jherico but I doubt if I can stand watching another episode.

Old October 20th, 2006 #2
Ceallachain

Maybe the surprise twist is that Israel nuked several U.S. cities and then blamed it on Iran.

Thread