VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 28th, 2006 #1
Sunwheel

Default Aryan victims of the Christian Faith

http://www.sullivan-county.com/nf0/n.../vic_chris.htm

Ancient Pagans

* As soon as Christianity became legal in the Roman Empire by imperial edict (315), more and more pagan temples were destroyed by Christian mob. Pagan priests were killed.
* Between 315 and 6th century thousands of pagan believers were slain.
* Examples of destroyed Temples: the Sanctuary of Aesculap in Aegaea, the Temple of Aphrodite in Golgatha, Aphaka in Lebanon, the Heliopolis.
* Christian priests such as Mark of Arethusa or Cyrill of Heliopolis were famous as "temple destroyer." [DA468]
* Pagan services became punishable by death in 356. [DA468]
* Christian Emperor Theodosius (408-450) even had children executed, because they had been playing with remains of pagan statues. [DA469]
According to Christian chroniclers he "followed meticulously all Christian teachings..."
* In 6th century pagans were declared void of all rights.
* In the early fourth century the philosopher Sopatros was executed on demand of Christian authorities. [DA466]
* The world famous female philosopher Hypatia of Alexandria was torn to pieces with glass fragments by a hysterical Christian mob led by a Christian minister named Peter, in a church, in 415.
[DO19-25]

Mission

* Emperor Karl (Charlemagne) in 782 had 4500 Saxons, unwilling to convert to Christianity, beheaded. [DO30]
* Peasants of Steding (Germany) unwilling to pay suffocating church taxes: between 5,000 and 11,000 men, women and children slain 5/27/1234 near Altenesch/Germany. [WW223]
* Battle of Belgrad 1456: 80,000 Turks slaughtered. [DO235]
* 15th century Poland: 1019 churches and 17987 villages plundered by Knights of the Order. Number of victims unknown. [DO30]
* 16th and 17th century Ireland. English troops "pacified and civilized" Ireland, where only Gaelic "wild Irish", "unreasonable beasts lived without any knowledge of God or good manners, in common of their goods, cattle, women, children and every other thing." One of the more successful soldiers, a certain Humphrey Gilbert, half-brother of Sir Walter Raleigh, ordered that "the heddes of all those (of what sort soever thei were) which were killed in the daie, should be cutte off from their bodies... and should bee laied on the ground by eche side of the waie", which effort to civilize the Irish indeed caused "greate terrour to the people when thei sawe the heddes of their dedde fathers, brothers, children, kinsfolke, and freinds on the grounde".
Tens of thousands of Gaelic Irish fell victim to the carnage. [SH99, 225]

Old March 28th, 2006 #2
Sean Martin

Beat you to it. Use your search function from now on so you can finally stop posting threads that have been posted several times.

For someone that claims that I post irrelevant threads 100% of your threads have already been posted by your sockpuppet.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=14546

You forgot this one in your list. Looks like we need some Christian love in the modern KWA.

Quote:
30,000,000 Mexicans and Peruvians were slaughtered ere they could be convinced of the beauties of the Christian creed.

Also you are crying about Christians fighting Christians. Wouldn’t that be a good thing according to your logic?

Old March 28th, 2006 #3
Sunwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
Beat you to it. Use your search function from now on so you can finally stop posting threads that have been posted several times.

For someone that claims that I post irrelevant threads 100% of your threads have already been posted by your sockpuppet.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=14546

You forgot this one in your list. Looks like we need some Christian love in the modern KWA.

Also you are crying about Christians fighting Christians. Wouldn’t that be a good thing according to your logic?

The purpose of this thread is to illustrate the harm the eastern religion of christianity has perpetrated on Aryans and other indigenous peoples throughout the world. Not only inflicting bloodshed upon them but forcing upon them a Semitic slave religion.
I find it puzzling for anyone who claims to be proud of their Aryan heritage to willingly worship a god followed by Semitic Jewish tribesmen and slaves.
Fortunately your kind are no longer able to inflict your Jewish religion upon others by force and equally fortunately you and others like you lack the acumen to persuade others of the veracity of your religion.
A so-called religion of `love`, not a good track record is it?

Old March 28th, 2006 #4
Sean Martin

Did you ever stop to think that you are not a good poster since you have to continually explain “the purpose of your threads”.

Use the search function and rethink your threads. You are posting things that have been posted several times before clogging up the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunwheel
The purpose of this thread

Old March 28th, 2006 #5
Jack Frost

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
Did you ever stop to think that you are not a good poster since you have to continually explain “the purpose of your threads”.

Use the search function and rethink your threads. You are posting things that have been posted several times before clogging up the forum.

You are barking up the wrong tree.

He thinks logic is a jewish trick to keep the white man down.

Thus his lack of.
THE LAWS OF THE TRIBE; (1) The law of BIOLOGICAL INTEGRITY (love inside, hate outside); (2) The law of TERRITORY (private property); (3) The law of LEADERSHIP (by the best); (4) The law of STATUS (or the natural place of every individual in a group); and (5) MOTHERHOOD for females. - George Lincoln Rockwell

Old March 28th, 2006 #6
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:

* Peasants of Steding (Germany) unwilling to pay suffocating church taxes: between 5,000 and 11,000 men, women and children slain 5/27/1234 near Altenesch/Germany. [WW223]
Good post !
People should be told of the dark side of Christianity .

In Denmark, under Olaf the Stout, people either converted to Christianity, or face blinding, dismemberment , expulsion and confiscation or death ( Not too nice ).

Church taxes were so heavy in France , that it was one of the primary causes of the Revolution of 1789 . The French were worked so hard that English travelers wrote this ' we saw a very old woman carrying a heavy bundle of sticks, we stopped to ask her age assuming she was 60 or 70. She told us that she was 23 and always worked , since childhood. When asked why she had been forced to work so hard, she explained that the church levy was so high that all people had to work like slaves'.

Just think of all the billions of dollars that have been collected from whites , for church work in Africa in the past 500 yrs ! Think of all the good that money could have done , if it had been spent on poor whites, all the geniuses that could have had an education, all the sick that could have been cared for.

Old March 28th, 2006 #7
Durban

This is the victim ploy that the Marxists use.

Life is a bitch, organize yourself or be overrun by those that do.

Old March 29th, 2006 #8
Sunwheel

Quote:
This is the victim ploy that the Marxists use.
What on earth are you talking about?
Posting information on how our race has been exploited and nearly destroyed directly by the efforts of christianity and indirectly by the condition of a christian slave mentality is not `bitching`. It is no different to other posters reporting black on white crime for instance.

Quote:
Life is a bitch, organize yourself or be overrun by those that do.
Your slave religion of christianity and its whorish daughters of bolshevism,democracy,liberalism,capitalism and materialism have destroyed any possibility of mass resistance. Do not pin your hopes on a revolution:it is too late in the day for that.

Old March 29th, 2006 #9
Durban

Quote:
What on earth are you talking about?
Posting information on how our race has been exploited and nearly destroyed directly by the efforts of christianity and indirectly by the condition of a christian slave mentality is not `bitching`. It is no different to other posters reporting black on white crime for instance.
Roman pagans didnt slaughter or destroy other peoples?

Are you going to claim that Roman pagans didnt attack Christians first, and therefor invite the attacks that later occured?

Are you seriously that demented?

Quote:
Your slave religion of christianity and its whorish daughters of bolshevism,democracy,liberalism,capitalism and materialism have destroyed any possibility of mass resistance. Do not pin your hopes on a revolution:it is too late in the day for that.
[/QUOTE]

Like I said before, Im not at all a Christian.

I believe in the inconsistant laws of nature.

I dont believe in whiners, I believe in winners.

Old March 29th, 2006 #10
Sunwheel

Quote:
Roman pagans didnt slaughter or destroy other peoples?
They didn`t kill people because their religious views were different. That is the sepecial preserve of Christianity and Islam, both daughters of Judaism.
NS Germany killed a lot of people so are you against the Third Reich as well as Aryan religion?
Christianity talks about a `god` of `love`. How is forceable conversion of people who are not interested in your religion an act of `love`?

Quote:
Are you going to claim that Roman pagans didnt attack Christians first, and therefor invite the attacks that later occured?
I am not a Roman. I am a Teuton and an Odinist. Why do you direct this question at me?
Only christendom destroyed whole peoples and cultures in order that they may impose their Semitic slave religion upon unwilling peoples. There is no comparable act by pagans in history,certainly not on such a massive scale.

Quote:
Are you seriously that demented?

Like I said before, Im not at all a Christian.

I believe in the inconsistant laws of nature.

I dont believe in whiners, I believe in winners.
For someone who is "not a Christian" you spend an inordinate amount of time defending their religion so I don`t believe you.
By your theory,as Christianity is now set on an inevitable decline I suppose you should be directing that comment at the likes of other anonymous posters such as Sean Martin?

Thread