Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 28th, 2007 #1
Mark Kerpolt

Lightbulb A documentary you'd never see on your TalmudVision!

« الهجرات اليهودية »
[Al-Hạjẹrāt ul-Yạhūdīạh]

translated:
The History of the Jews

Creation date unknown, Arabic production, circulated on the Internet.

This should be particularly interesting to video makers, since this is a very rare and very [rare] footage-rich documentary film. Needless to say, you won't see much of this on your TalmudVision on the History Channel or whatever. Rare it is, I found it on ‘extremist’ Muslim forums, scattered in parts. I downloaded it all merged it into one video and uploaded it to Google Video.

It's a great chronology of the modern, zionist, Jewry and their undertakings in the Middle East. It also shows how the Arab world [inter]acted.

Also mentioned in the documentary, the in 1981 assassinated Egyptian president Mụhạmẹd `Anwạr al-Sādāt (who always insisted he was an Arab and not a nigger ). Anyway, here are two a hilarious pictures of him with Moshe Dayan and Menachem Begin during one of the many talks. Notice Sādāt's tie!

There was something likable about him afterall! Although, he didn't last long enough...

Too bad it's all in Arabic, but for the footage it's very reusable. Either way, take a look at it if you wish and enjoy!

You can download it as AVI and MP4 (MPEG-4) at Google Video.

Old January 31st, 2008 #2
Robert Bandanza
Banned

Nazi Muslim terrorists!!!

http://www.jtf.org/israel/israel.ara...s.part.one.htm

I believe it was Anwar Sadat who said "The enemy of the enemy is our friends." Correct me if I am wrong somebody.

Old July 14th, 2008 #3
Steve Lillywhite
Banned

Location: The U.S. Office to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aistulf View Post
I found it on ‘extremist’ Muslim forums, scattered in parts. I downloaded it all merged it into one video and uploaded it to Google Video.
I gave it 5 stars!

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Aistulf again."

Old July 15th, 2008 #4
Karl Lueger

Notice Sādāt's tie!

Thats just brilliant..I would guess it was not an accident..

Rambo, John J.

Old July 15th, 2008 #5
tuisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aistulf;545669Also mentioned in the documentary, the in 1981 assassinated Egyptian president [B
Mụhạmẹd `Anwạr al-Sādāt[/B] (who always insisted he was an Arab and not a nigger ). Anyway, here are two a hilarious pictures of him with Moshe Dayan and Menachem Begin during one of the many talks. Notice Sādāt's tie!
Thanks for the video!

Quote:
There was something likable about him afterall! Although, he didn't last long enough...
My 50 years young high-school art teacher died shortly after my baccalaureat...from an "unsuccessful appendicitis operation".
He never stopped praising Nasser, who was murdered by we don't know who.

Only many years later I understood the significance of what he was trying
to tell us.

RIP, Mr Artmann! (his real name)

Old July 15th, 2008 #6
Mark Kerpolt

Good to see there's some interest for it after all. It's very reusable, at any rate.

There's some very rare and impressive footage in it of the Egyptian victory over the yahudis in the Sinaï.

Thread